It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
reply to post by deadmonkey

I know because many centuries-old mason lodges exist where I live,
Because I have been to several Mason funerals - which admittedly were quite fascinating, but were ultimately nothing but regular funerals with many old men and a few excerpts from another book of blind faith.
Because family and friends of mine are members or know members to these lodges

Because I know first hand that urgent meetings have been instated by respected Masons, and the "urgency" was little more than a woman taking her clothes off.

Believe what you want, the human mind has some imagination -

But the Masons started 600 years ago, and all the original members were executed less than 500 years ago.

What have the Masons accomplished since then?

They built lodges were they had meetings, where they could practice corruption - mostly of the political and carnal varieties, but other than that have accomplished....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you care to argue - perhaps you could point me in the direction of one single shining accomplishment of the Masons in the past 500 years.

And building lodges and being hush-hush about your meetings is not an accomplishment.

OK so you agree with me that Freemasons have rituals. But you think that this was a real Masonic Lodge with real Masons watching a stripper. OK fair enough it could be. Are you willing to except that the Masons have a ritual that involves a woman preforming a sexy dance as part of it? If not why not.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmonkey
reply to post by thegagefather

I say he is full of it.

1. How would he know what the Masons are or are not. He himself said he was invited, not in the masons.
2. I know from talking to one that the masons do not recruit by invitation in fact they are not allowed by a rule to invite people to join. Instead they tell you about the basics ideas of equality and that they are members and then if you ask to come they hold information meetings at the lodge, but you have to ask to go. he made that pretty clear and it stuck with me because it seemed weird.

And to you; i think it is weirder that a bunch of masons would have a circle jerk at the lodge instead of just going to a strip bar. "satanic" ritual are everyday fare in the lodge, that is pretty much all they do is have hidden meaning meetings that sound bizarre to the outsider, this is by their own admission.

I like how you put words in my mouth.

You said I claimed I was invited into the Masons.

I never said that.

You also said that I presumed to know what the masons do or don't do, then you go on to claim that they wouldn't have a stripper in their midst, and that they practice satanic rituals - As if you know exactly what they do or don't do. You also know how to join.

Do you read what you type?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Because I have been to several Mason funerals - which admittedly were quite fascinating, but were ultimately nothing but regular funerals with many old men and a few excerpts from another book of blind faith.

Because I know first hand that urgent meetings have been instated by respected Masons, and the "urgency" was little more than a woman taking her clothes off.

But the Masons started 600 years ago, and all the original members were executed less than 500 years ago.

They built lodges were they had meetings, where they could practice corruption - mostly of the political and carnal varieties, but other than that have accomplished....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you care to argue - perhaps you could point me in the direction of one single shining accomplishment of the Masons in the past 500 years.

And building lodges and being hush-hush about your meetings is not an accomplishment.

OK so you agree with me that Freemasons have rituals. But you think that this was a real Masonic Lodge with real Masons watching a stripper. OK fair enough it could be. Are you willing to except that the Masons have a ritual that involves a woman preforming a sexy dance as part of it? If not why not.

Yes, the ritual of getting an old-man chubby.

Or are they going to spill her blood in the name of Satan, as you seem to believe for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

If you do have a reason for believing complete garbage, you haven't explained it.

Perhaps you're stoicly Christian, and attribute actions you don't understand to Satan?

I, unlike you, at least provide explanations for what I claim.
edit on 7-2-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For the record, everyone has rituals.

By definition, you waking up and starting your day by brushing your teeth is a ritual.

I want to make it clear, that while I believe the Masons have their own rituals, the fact that they have rituals means next to nothing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What's a Freemason conspiracy thread without a little theme music?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I think it is also important to point out that Freemasons still exist. Their meetings are full of ritual ceremony and they put symbolic language in everything they do. A stripper at a Lodge would not be out of place in some ceremony but would be in any other context, I would suggest.

Of course Freemasons still exist, I've known someone who is one for a few years but he'd kill to have something like this happen at his lodge since all they talk about is Christ being the saviour, local events such as charity drives and the like.

And no, please don't take the "he'd kill to have that" line out of context.

i'm with it sounds like something they wouldn't do since so much of the stuff has Christian roots but maybe a movie would have a scene like this in it as most of the world sees them as A-type businessmen doing magic in dark rooms.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

"Who keeps the metric system down?"

"We dooooo! We doooooo!"

Love it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Well now we are just getting into semantics. maybe a better word is ceremony. From what I have seen from them on TV where they themselves explain their traditions I would say they romanticize procedure to such an extent that a strange ceremony involving a woman dancing seems less weird to me than hiring a stripper for the lodge to watch.
edit on 7-2-2012 by deadmonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by deadmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of dirty old men doing what dirty old men do best.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This feels odd for a couple reasons.

First, you have a stripper who's not really stripping, for an audience of oldish whitish men who are not animated whatsoever, except for the kahuna in the middle who looks like he's breathing salacious comments to his buddy.

I've never seen such civilized behavior for a "stripper" show. Maybe it's the all-seeing eye staring at everyone?

It's just odd all around.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Yes, the ritual of getting an old-man chubby.

Or are they going to spill her blood in the name of Satan, as you seem to believe for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

If you do have a reason for believing complete garbage, you haven't explained it.

Perhaps you're stoicly Christian, and attribute actions you don't understand to Satan?

I, unlike you, at least provide explanations for what I claim.

This is bull# you keep saying I think they are doing a Satanic ritual. I do not think they are Satanists. I like you think they are regular guys having ceremonial meetings in a big House. That is it. I attribute nothing to satan and do not believe this Video has anything to do with satan.

I do however believe that the more likely explanation for this video is that; Freemasons are holding a Ceremony involving a dancing woman or people posing as Freemasons are holding a ceremony involving a dancing woman. You however are proposing that Freemasons have hired a stripper and then sitting in their highly cherished ceremonial chairs are watching her take her clothes off.

OK if that makes more sense to you fine.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
unfortunately i dont have video access in my current location, so im saving this thread for later

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the original source is from the GodLikeProductions website?

User is Don Q. from Canada

Just thought I would toss that in there, sorry if it has been discussed already.

The person that posted the video said that this woman represents Isis, and this is a common ritual.
edit on 7-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

I wonder what happened after the end-cut. Maybe it got R rated that they had to chop it of at that point. Besides the way that woman was moving was nothing for children to see.

This video reminds me of the Madonna's Occultic theme at the Superbowl.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

it looks like only the beginning of a strip-show to me...keep in mind this vid is only ~1:30 min long

and you gotta wonder, if she's dancing like that (just like a stripper or prostitute), then the "climax" of her show is most likely going to result in nudity.

edit on 2/7/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Satan is pleased with her flexibility and dedication to stretching frequently.

She's too old for them anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For the record, everyone has rituals.

By definition, you waking up and starting your day by brushing your teeth is a ritual.

I want to make it clear, that while I believe the Masons have their own rituals, the fact that they have rituals means next to nothing.:

Brushing your teeth is not a ritual
It's a routine

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

WTF. I'm imagining a reasonable explanation for a Stripper to be dancing in front of a masonic lodge. Everything they do is symbolic, that she is a symbol in a ceremony is , to me, the more likely explanation as opposed to " it's the old guys birthday and the Masons are getting crazy tonight."
Not everything we do is symbolic. There are no rituals involving women, because no women are allowed in the lodge room while the lodge is open. Again, if anything this looks like entertainment for the lodge members while the lodge is "at refreshment".

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i'm the master of my lodge and i've never seen anything like that anywhere.

probably fake or part of a movie.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This happens at 90% of lodges.
No. It does not.

And the rituals that happen at the others are ancient, outdated philosophy perpetuated in the form of symbolic screen-plays.
Yes, that is true of all Masonic ritual.

The Masons are nothing but a shallow, secretive religion - It's symbolism, while shocking to outsiders, is actually quite tame when compared to other religions.
We're not a religion. But yes, people are scared of what they don't know.

Accept it or not - The Modern Freemasons are a relatively powerless group of men, mostly old lechers, who often participate in events such as the one the OP has found a video of.
And you'll get no argument from the Masons here on ATS. Other than to say, the event depicted is just that—an event—and no part of ritual or ceremony.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join