It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

I agree with you about it being ritualistic. I was disturbed and creeped out when I watched the video.

I've partook in this video's ritual myself a few times. All it led to was the use of contraceptives and a hangover the next morning.

Not really evil, unless headaches are evil.

Are they?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I daresay some of them, or at least one of them will be waving his family jewels around soon.

ETA Family jewels is a euphemism for genitals, just in case...
Did you look at those guys? They couldn't get a hard on if their lives depended on it. Why do people keep sexualizing it?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I daresay some of them, or at least one of them will be waving his family jewels around soon.

ETA Family jewels is a euphemism for genitals, just in case...
Did you look at those guys? They couldn't get a hard on if their lives depended on it. Why do people keep sexualizing it?

Plenty of old people still get some. I think Pen and Teller did an episode on old people sex before... Wasn't for the faint hearted.

Of course it is sexualized because of the way the lady is dancing. But as earlier mentioned, by me, you can find much more sexual things on YouTube. (Things I'm not even sure would be allowed on the forum).

So to be fair, yes, the video would be considered provocative, but compared with popular culture and subcultures, it's about as sexy as a funeral.

In any case, even if the girl was sitting on everyone's lap afterwards, it doesn't give evidence to anything nefarious going on whether or whether not these are real Mason's.

This video is about as useful to world as the glove used in the case prosecute OJ Simpson.

(No underlying message about guilt in that reference, don't take out of context)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Considering Worshipful Master wasn't wearing his "ritual attire" nor did the Best Worshipful Master, neither did they have their aprons, I doubt it's any particular ceremony.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a real temple. The way the Masters seats are placed, the symbols above them. A good shot of the ceiling would give it away. Though they lack the typical tapestries that are prevalent, at least, in the temples around here.

Either that or it really was some sort of illuminati thing that lowly 32 degrees aren't privy to. Though, if that were the case, you'd think SOMEONE would recognize the Worshipful Master since the Illuminati is supposed to be rich/powerful people, right?

All in all, I can safely say it's not someone doing their degree, nor is it the opening or closing of the temple, or any other typical blue lodge stuff. Could it be a super secret illuminati thing, though? I suppose. The regular 32 degree brothers likely wouldn't know it about it if it were the case, though. I am not 100% on the place it's taking. It COULD be a real temple, but it might not be. And still, Worshipful/Best Worshipful should be in their attire with their necklaces and aprons AT LEAST if it's a Masonic ritual.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

It's not flawed. He said this happens at 90% of Lodges so with the amount of traveling and visiting I've done you would think I would have heard about this or seen it.

Your guard analogy is poor as if we applied logic, I'm not the guy standing at the door, I'm the one inside the labratory. Being a Mason gives me a much larger insight into the Fraternity as a whole, not just little conspiracies about it.

If you think that video is accurate then you really do need to read the transcript as much of the speech is edited, and hardly ever shown in its entirety. You must look at when he was giving it (what events just happened), where he was giving it, and who was he giving it to. He was not condemning private fraternal organizations (or what is often labeled as "secret societies), but talking about the balance of national security and the freedom of the press. When he said "secret society" he was talking about a government being transparent enough, but still holding back enough information to keep operations and security going. He wanted the publishers and editors to practice some self control before just "spilling the beans" and outing government information.

reply to post by JoshNorton

It's called "primacy". Someone learns something wrong the first time and its hard to correct it.

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Lets compare how many Masons are on this site versus non-Masons. I bet we are the extreme minority, but we are an active minority, and most of us are here to not just take it on the chin. I am here to correct some false misconceptions and outright lies. Why are you here?

No it's not typical. It's not a tyled Lodge; I don't see an altar or the VSL. None of the men sitting in the East are wearing a hat. I don't see any of them in regalia.

To assume this is a meeting of "higher level" is too assume way too much without any fact supporting it. All you know is there are men assembled in a Masonic room with a female dancing. Nothing more. You're drawing conclusions from preexisting notions of "higher" vs "lower" levels and connecting dots when these dots do not exist. For all we know, the building was rented out where people came to do interpretive dances (which I find stupid) and this ones performance made it onto the video.

Start the flame throwers...

I don't fear fire.

reply to post by quedup

Not all Masons are Christian nor is there anything in this video that should worry a wife unless a dance is now considered to break matrimonial vows. Nor do I see anything hear that is blasphemous or could be viewed with contempt by God.

Most Lodges have 3 chairs sitting together in the East. In the Blue Lodge and York Rite, I sit in at least one of those 3 chairs.

...and they aren't using that place because they had no where else to hold a show.

How do you know? What facts do you have to support this? Can you say that any of those men are actually Masons? It's likely they are, but who knows. Not every man who has ever entered the Masonic Temple I go to is a Mason.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Dozens, if not more (plus at least a half-dozen mods). And you've walked into our den. Try to keep your shoes off the furniture while you're here.
You sir need to immediately disassociate yourself with anything related to Discordianism. I'm sure you would protect the Masonic cause with your life, that's how seriously you take it. You seem to hold yourself in very high esteem, and you don't seem to know how to take a joke. Everything about you insults the entire philosophy of Discordianism. Figure out where you want to place yourself, you aren't a quantum particle, you can't occupy two different states at the same time. It's one or the other.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

...and they aren't using that place because they had no where else to hold a show.

How do you know? What facts do you have to support this?
If you would have read my post I stated that it can't be proven. However, all one needs to do is look at the 3 men, and it's obvious they are 'high rollers', they are in charge of something one way or another. It's extremely doubtful that they rented this lodge, those 3 men are the ones who are rightfully designated to sit in those 'thrones'. It obviously can't be proven, but my intuition tells me that is the case. Whether you want to believe your own delusions is not my problem.
edit on 8-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It obviously can't be proven, but my intuition tells me that is the case. Whether you want to believe your own delusions is not my problem.

No offense Chaotic, but how do you know intuitions are not delusions?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

No it's not true as every private, fraternal order is different in structure and operating procedures. In Masonry it is not so compartmentalized that we "lower levels" are unaware of some secret group of puppet masters. We are far to decentralized and democratic in nature for that to happen.

Too many non-Masons (to include anti-Masons) think that degree equals rank, and this isn't so. You might see something similar to a degree given for certain ranks like in the SRICF or RCC (not the Catholic Church), but those systems are little more complex and are a part of system of invitation-only groups in Masonry.

Secrecy isn't a bad thing.

I had a grandfather that was a high ranking Freemason

This isn't the first time I've heard this.

Why would he have to go to Scotland to receive his 33rd? Is he from there? I've known some have go to Scotland to be initiated into the Royal Order of Scotland, but you can still receive this in the States.

Oh, and for the record, they do practice sorcery. I know that for a fact.

Did you witness this in a tyled Lodge?

Skull & bones isn't occult in some sinister meaning. They are just emblems of mortality. Do you fear death?

reply to post by RebelRouser

The Pike-Mazzini communication was a hoax.

It cannot be stressed too strongly that these claimed excerpts from a non-existent correspondence are not supported by any documentation. Internal evidence, the language and subject matter, clearly suggest a much later creation date.

SOURCE

reply to post by Swamper

Hi kettle.

So how is it a group of puppeteers is able to control every Grand Lodge when every Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent? How is it that decisions cannot be implemented without permission of the voting members? Note: each Grand Lodge defines what a voting member is. Freemasonry is far too democratic and decentralized in nature to have a secret group control it, and far too many variables.

You call us naive and I call you arrogant (this mixed with ignorance) can be a deadly and stupid combination. I find it hilarious, and slightly offensive, that a non-member thinks he can tell me my own business when my first hand experience rejects your propaganda.

reply to post by milkyway12

Why are they not in their regalia then?

reply to post by Heehaw

Worshipful Master applies to the Blue Lodge, 32 degrees applies to the Scottish Rite, but you must remember there is more bodies than just the Scottish Rite.

I did read your post, but I just wanted to reinforce the notion that your opinion is based not on fact, but assumptions.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well you have a point there, but I think the assumption that that they simply rented this place out is much less likely. These 3 men look completely at home, and I doubt they would be allowed to sit where they are if they have merely rented the place out. I'm fairly certain Masons would have some restrictions regarding who can be positioned in those seats, especially the middle seat. Without having some degree of power, mere 'commoners' renting the place out probably wouldn't be authorized to sit there and act like kings of the place, especially to watch a dance of that nature.

reply to post by KSigMason

Freemasonry is far too democratic and decentralized in nature to have a secret group control it, and far too many variables.
Keep telling yourself that.

my first hand experience rejects your propaganda.
That's what they all say. You've been deluded into thinking you know how it all really works just because you'll able to squirm your way in and get a little taste of the special secret club. Keep on dreaming. Rotten apples are typically coated in sugar to hide the nature of the core.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So you honestly think you know more than actual members? You people say there are "high" vs "low" levels, and yet still think you know more than the low levels. Logically speaking you would be lower on the information totem pole than we supposed "low level" Masons are. I'm saying you have Masonic hubris.

How are we not decentralized? Every Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent. How are we not democratic? Do we not vote our leadership in every year?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi, I just gave all the reasonable comments a star.

I don't really have an answer for all of you that ask passive aggressive questions about this video!

I wish you could see whom stars who, 'cause it's simply amazing how eager and ignorant some of you come off, yet you are the ones with the most stars.

I do think it looks like a demonstration of something. But your effort to shamelessly make this appear benign, makes a video, that would be so incredibility uninteresting if it had not been for the settings, seem even more conspicuous.

And as some people comment on, if you are not a high roller in whatever NGO, why do you think you know it all? And if you are a high roller, it seems odd that you try so hard to downplay this.

What I am really saying is, get out of this thread, if you don't have anything valid to say, and let people who know about facial expressions, body language and such, comment on this, and stop trying to derail this.

And people who call masons all sort of things without any merit, stop that also. Also, I never said is was Illuminati!

I do however believe there is a tie between most if these societies, and I find it interesting that so many claim to be members, yet are so naive about there knowledge of on origination that is based on steps and degrees.

It's almost like that if you are genuine members, you were told that anything breaking this secrecy, you need to go insta-shill, and some of you are just to dumb to shill subtle and correctly. In that case, I guess you never leave the bottom of the chain
But maybe that's why they took you in. Any negative group needs a bottom to look down upon, and still have them do their bidding.

Spread this to people who might have an interest, for nothing else, then just to see how eager they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So you honestly think you know more than actual members? You people say there are "high" vs "low" levels, and yet still think you know more than the low levels. Logically speaking you would be lower on the information totem pole than we supposed "low level" Masons are.
I am so sick of this argument "I'm a Mason I know how it really works.". Get over yourself, you're part of a club that revolves around secrecy and stupid rankings. Why would I believe anything you have to say? You've obviously been brainwashed to think exactly what they want you to think, and defend them in exactly the way they want you to defend them. All Masonic lodges are intricately interconnected, and all the leaders are closely coordinated. If you fail to even understand that much your opinion is worthless.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I'm fairly knowledgeable on Grand Lodge operations and management as Idaho requires you to pass a test (among other things) before you are eligible to be elected as Worshipful Master. I've also researched how each body works and the cooperation with the Blue Lodge level (and truly, their dependence on the Blue Lodge).

Secrecy does not automatically mean we're dishonest. Secrecy isn't a bad thing. I've never lied on this forum. There is a lot about Freemasonry that is open, and some that is not. How we are structured is not secret or hidden.

I'm not brainwashed. The Worshipful Master even says so...
...okay I had to do that. You would think with all this brainwashing someone close to me would have noticed.

How is every single Masonic Lodge connected, other than through mutual recognition at the Grand Lodge level? Every Grand Master chooses to recognize other Grand Lodges (and by them all their local Lodges). Mutual recognition doesn't dissolve the sovereignty and independence of each Grand Lodge. The numerous Grand Lodges around the world act as a confederacy in regards to their fraternal relations.

I can prove how we are democratic and decentralized. Can you prove me wrong?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by quedup
Just shows what good Christian Men these guys are - I'm sure their wives know all about what they do at their meetings.

Yes surely God Fearing Folk - isn't that what they say????
Um, how is watching a clothed dancer un-Christian or something that my wife would disapprove of? Would you prefer she was wearing a burkha?

It was interesting reading some of your earlier posts.

It was then even more interesting to see you suddenly offer up a defense for this behaviour. Almost as if you have witnessed these events yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I'm fairly knowledgeable on Grand Lodge operations and management as Idaho requires you to pass a test (among other things) before you are eligible to be elected as Worshipful Master. I've also researched how each body works and the cooperation with the Blue Lodge level (and truly, their dependence on the Blue Lodge).

Secrecy does not automatically mean we're dishonest. Secrecy isn't a bad thing. I've never lied on this forum. There is a lot about Freemasonry that is open, and some that is not. How we are structured is not secret or hidden.

I'm not brainwashed. The Worshipful Master even says so...
...okay I had to do that. You would think with all this brainwashing someone close to me would have noticed.

How is every single Masonic Lodge connected, other than through mutual recognition at the Grand Lodge level? Every Grand Master chooses to recognize other Grand Lodges (and by them all their local Lodges). Mutual recognition doesn't dissolve the sovereignty and independence of each Grand Lodge. The numerous Grand Lodges around the world act as a confederacy in regards to their fraternal relations.

Why is any of it secret? What are some of the secrets you as a mason can tell us? Why is it so important to keep some stuff secret?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm fairly knowledgeable on Grand Lodge operations and management ... I'm not brainwashed. The Worshipful Master even says so...
...okay I had to do that. You would think with all this brainwashing someone close to me would have noticed.....I can prove how we are democratic and decentralized. Can you prove me wrong?

I thought the private message system was for things off topic!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You haven't proven anything. The whole philosophy of Freemasonry is to support your 'brethren' and absolutely devote yourself to the 'inner circle', devotion beyond a question of a doubt. This mix of secrecy and rankings, along with the devotion engraved into the minds of the 'flock', is a perfect cocktail for any secret society with long reaching tentacles, the highest ranking of which, have close ties and support each other where ever possible. Do you honestly know how many Presidents have been Masons? Now how does that happen if each lodge is simply a decentralized 'gentlemen club'? Your naive views and simplistic outlook is quite humorous.
edit on 8-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Can you actually prove me wrong because just excusing my post isn't proving me wrong.

We are not absolutely devoted to an 'inner circle'. Where is this written?

Do you honestly know how many Presidents have been Masons?

Yeah. 14 have been. I'll have to look later on, but I did a break down from available information the Masonic bodies each President belonged to.

Now how does that happen if each lodge is simply a decentralized 'gentlemen club'?

How does what happen? This dance?

Ritually, Lodges do differ with each jurisdiction.

Your naive views and simplistic outlook is quite humorous.

Your hubris is laughable.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

How does what happen? This dance?
Oh man. Talk about avoiding the question.

HOW DO 14 MASONS RISE TO THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT IF IT'S ALL SO DECENTRALIZED AND DEMOCRATIC HUH?

Is that clear enough for you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join