It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by KSigMason

How does what happen? This dance?
Oh man. Talk about avoiding the question.

HOW DO 14 MASONS RISE TO THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT IF IT'S ALL SO DECENTRALIZED AND DEMOCRATIC HUH?

Is that clear enough for you?

How many presidents were members of a Church?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

is it a part of Free Masonry or do free masons believe in an after life/eternal spirit/soul ?

is it a part of Free Masonry or do free masons believe in objective, absolute good and evil?

Free Masons believe in a grand architect of reality, you believe the grand architect, allowing your spirit to manifest on this planet, demands the individual to be the grand architect of himself. Of course, nothing can be accomplished without the disciplined and knowledgeable will of man. So as the days of ones life pass, one ought build himself up with rule, reason, and measure, strong and sturdy ( like a pyramid ) physically, mentally, and spiritually.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

HOW DO 14 MASONS RISE TO THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT IF IT'S ALL SO DECENTRALIZED AND DEMOCRATIC HUH?

the same way a lot of smart people graduate harvard.... free masonry is like extra curricular.. if religions is the opiate of the masses free masonry is the shining light of truth and wisdom...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

the same way a lot of smart people graduate harvard.... free masonry is like extra curricular.. if religions is the opiate of the masses free masonry is the shining light of truth and wisdom...

If that is the case, don't you find it problematic, that truth and wisdom is kept secret from the rest? That just screams crowd control
Which , amongst other subject, you are so eager to deny.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not sure what you are trying to get at, but I know some Popes were Masons.

But don't worry, its all just a coincidence... Masonry is TOTALLY decentralized everyone.

edit on 8-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think your argument for Masons could be applied to a lot of groups. Fraternities, Sororities, Scientology, Traditional Churches, Knitting Clubs, etc. etc. etc.

The history and tradition of keeping things secret is not always nefarious, as the olden day freedom fighters had to be wary of who was intermixed with them. Not only freedom fighters, but rational thought and academic studies have been persecuted throughout history as well. So have religious beliefs, etc. The list goes on and on.

There are women who never reveal their baking secrets, yet it doesn't mean they are looking to take over the world.

I'm just having a hard time to connect the dots you see touching each other.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fraternities, Sororities, Scientology, Traditional Churches, Knitting Clubs, etc. etc. etc.
I would like to see some Scientologists or knitting club champions who have attained the position of President or Pope.
I doubt any other secret society has infiltrated so many high ranking positions throughout society.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor

Originally posted by ImaFungi

If that is the case, don't you find it problematic, that truth and wisdom is kept secret from the rest? That just screams crowd control
Which , amongst other subject, you are so eager to deny.

There are a lot of sides to this that is all

to people skeptical of free masons: Any free mason you will have the chance to speak to most likely has nothing to do with the evil elite/cabal working behind the scenes and creating the scenes of the modern world..... anything you say to them,. they will likely address that the majority of what free masonry is honestly has nothing to do with trying to single handedly own the world and its citizens,, they would probably like you to know that the fraternity of free masonry and its wisdom therin should not have its wells tainted by what a majority of objectively whacky and sinister individuals choose to do..,.,.,

to free masons : the view point of the skeptic of free masonry sees that there is a sinister evil hand at work in the world, and there are brother hoods, and clubs, and societies, and fraternities used to network power, and a number of other things.... behind the scenes the top elites probably through family indoctrination have come across the knowledge of free masonry and i feel safe in my imagination to assume they have their minds dipped in many other areas of esoteric/occult arts and wisdom... the people who are skeptical of free masonry im sure do not have a problem with you working on becoming the best individual you can be, supporting your self, family and community, but im sure you can see why they would be nervous if these elite bloodlines and cabals do exist, do have evil intentions, and do not care about the average man.... now there may be elites at the top, illuminati who have been turning the gears of history and writing the scripts,, adam weisrupt, albert pike, the royal bloodlines.., perhaps a plan was created, implemented, and/or morphing every day.,., to say that free masonry is evil because those elites are free masons.... would be to say that ( i dont know free masons take on jesus but....) jesus' teachings were evil because hitler was a christian...
edit on 8-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

the elite, illuminati, skull and bones, etc.etc. take the teachings of free masonry and the existence of free will to the most extreme level..
edit on 8-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Fraternities, Sororities, Scientology, Traditional Churches, Knitting Clubs, etc. etc. etc.
I would like to see some Scientologists or knitting club champions who have attained the position of President or Pope.
I doubt any other secret society has infiltrated so many high ranking positions throughout society.

Bonesman have held a lot of powerful positions. What I don't understand why you think Mason's were infiltrating?.

George Washington was a Mason, was he an infiltrator?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Why are you allowed on the internet?

Why is there a select few on ATS that are allowed to make one-liner insults and troll posts, while others are not allowed.. ?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Why are you allowed on the internet?

Why is there a select few on ATS that are allowed to make one-liner insults and troll posts, while others are not allowed.. ?

That depends. Was your post just now a troll post?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Masons currently control the world, but is it good/evil/neutral you decide. Washington DC was designed by masons and still is. The mason Great Architect is not called that for no reason, it is because the masons have a unique system of measurement which they use to make sense of the universe.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bonesman have held a lot of powerful positions. What I don't understand why you think Mason's were infiltrating?.
I was under the impression that Skull & Bones was founded by Masons.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't think I have ever seen a larger bunch of crybabies.

Here is the deal, nobody cares of this video was shot in a masonic lodge with masons present. We, as masons don't think it was based on some inconsistencies, but if it was and we are wrong, it's still OK.

I can say it's not a ritual, but if you don't believe, me, that's OK too. It's still not evil, or satanic, or anything else, but a woman dancing.

Please get a tiny bit of perspective. Life it too short to stress over the incredibly stupid things.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

George Washington was a Mason, was he an infiltrator?
That's a very good question actually. You got me, and I have to admit it's not infiltration if it was like that from the very beginning. It seems more like the system was founded and rigged by Masons since the very beginning, rather than being infiltrated by Masons. No wonder there is an all seeing eye pyramid on US notes. There mere fact that Masons have such influence in so many high ranking positions all around the world means to me that they've had to do a bit of infiltration, and it also indicates to me that these people must be connected to the Illuminati, because the puppet masters choose who goes into power.

Call me paranoid, but there's too much telling that the Illuminati have themselves infiltrated Masonry. Now don't get me wrong, Masonry probably started out as a great thing, but all secret societies are doomed to succumb to the evil influences inherit with such secretive activities. Nor am I saying that all the casual Masons trying to become a better person have any part in their 'evil' plans or manipulation of society... but I most certainly believe the people at the top are involved in such things and place their best guys in very powerful positions so that they may more easily carry out their plans. That's just how it looks to me and it would take one hell of an argument to convince me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I was under the impression that Skull & Bones was founded by Masons.

Funny how similar the Bonesman's is to the SS Honour Ring:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Free masons relay party hard

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"gift" performance. non-ritual.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by shamaniski
It is a ritual and it will go viral.
Um, whatever dude. It's got 1,800 hits on YouTube right now. Wake me up when we get to 2012...
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! That's your alarm clock going off!

When I first joined this thread there were around 300 views. A few minutes ago it was at 3000 views, now just two minutes later it's over 6000 views. It's going viral.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

That's probably because they aren't Masons.

Glad to see we are on the same page then.

...then you still have to explain why the Illuminati pyramid is next to the Mason symbols. Oh that's right, it's the "Christian version" of the all seeing eye pyramid...

Do me a favor, show everyone where the Illuminati used an Eye of Providence as their symbol instead of the cirumpunct.

...I'm done with this thread for now...

One could only wish.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join