It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Yea i heard that brought up too, but i was talking about the poster Gorman91 he seemed to find pictures of Masons from Europe who matched the men in the video he explains it on page 4.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmonkey
reply to post by thegagefather

And to you; i think it is weirder that a bunch of masons would have a circle jerk at the lodge instead of just going to a strip bar. "satanic" ritual are everyday fare in the lodge, that is pretty much all they do is have hidden meaning meetings that sound bizarre to the outsider, this is by their own admission.

Deadmonkey, this is in response to you saying that it's "bull#" in regards to me claiming that you called Masonic rituals Satanic in nature.

There you go, that's a direct quote from you.

You may go back to putting your head up your butt now.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This happens at 90% of lodges.

And the rituals that happen at the others are ancient, outdated philosophy perpetuated in the form of symbolic screen-plays.

The Masons are nothing but a shallow, secretive religion - It's symbolism, while shocking to outsiders, is actually quite tame when compared to other religions.

For example, a symbolic ritual in Christianity is the entire church devouring the flesh of their own god and washing it down with his blood.

The mysticism is masonry lies in the eyes of the beholder - And the fearful, feeble human mind is quick to attack that which it does not know.

The fear in masonry's rituals is the same as non-muslims fearing the fact that muslims pray several times a day, always due east. It isn't the fact that anyone is doing something wrong that upsets people - it's the fact that they themselves cannot relate.

Accept it or not - The Modern Freemasons are a relatively powerless group of men, mostly old lechers, who often participate in events such as the one the OP has found a video of.

The power of the Masons is only the power of their individual members - Such as a governor who happens to be a mason offering other Masons money or vowing to change a law in exchange for votes.

Shallow in nature, the fraudulant practices of the modern mason are caveman-like behaviors in the guise of a suit and bowtie.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This video is associated with the "Royal Order of Jesters" i believe.

Though obvisouly , some one has broken their Oath by putting this video up.
edit on 7-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by deadmonkey
The girl is meant to represent "the whore" kind of a misogynistic symbol of female sexuality. She daces as a symbol in this ceremony.

But I say this is a leaked shot from a movie that is being filmed. either by an extra or leaked to go viral.
It's not a ceremony. It's entertainment. And I don't know why it would go viral. It's not terribly interesting...

It is a ritual and it will go viral. IDK if its legit or for a movie but it is defiantly symbolizing lust and whoreish. Wow how many people are masons on this forum.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Even old men want to have fun too, as long as the chick is of legal age and this is no Illuminati ritual before they sacrifice the girl i don't think it's wrong on that level, however like i said the all seeing eye behind the girl is flat out creepy giving with what's going on.
Um. Why? You don't think God's seen it all before anyway?

Josh this isn't exactly "making good men better".
I fail to see how it's in any way making them worse…
edit on 2012.2.8 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirko
wow.

that east kent chapter is only about 15min drive away from me!

just shown that video to my housemate and he agreed to do an infiltration mission on them! he runs an established security company so I imagine won't be too difficult to gain some sort of access... any ideas how to approach them?

Be very very sneaky sir and get lots of vids and pics

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Seems like a bunch of old creepy guys, nothing else

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
It is a ritual and it will go viral.
Um, whatever dude. It's got 1,800 hits on YouTube right now. Wake me up when we get to 2012...

Wow how many people are masons on this forum.
Dozens, if not more (plus at least a half-dozen mods). And you've walked into our den. Try to keep your shoes off the furniture while you're here.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

By the secret Sainted Tusks of Goo-goo-ga-choo!!!!

Some folks smoke just a little too much whacky-tabackee for their own good.

All that simply because if I'd tapped in, "Oh Good Lord", suddenly I'd be a secret Illuminati initiator of some such... When I'm really a member of the secret ancient order of the Imperial Aardvarks. We're so secret, Nooooobody's ever heard of us. The Illuminati takes their traveling orders from us.l

Bwwwwwaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by shamaniski
It is a ritual and it will go viral.
Um, whatever dude. It's got 1,800 hits on YouTube right now. Wake me up when we get to 2012...

Wow how many people are masons on this forum.
Dozens, if not more (plus at least a half-dozen mods). And you've walked into our den. Try to keep your shoes off the furniture while you're here.

It was uploaded 1 day ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Anyone else pissed about the PG of this video??? Hahahaha..... If you're going to hire some dancers at least get your money's worth.... I would have been front-center with a wad of cash just waiting to get my private dances... and Id be wearing sweatpants to REALLY get my money's worth

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well it might not be making them worse but like i said it's not making them better.

I guess the real problem i could find with the video is the fact there representing Freemasonry while doing this, i mean if ten guys who happen to be Masons meet at a lodge and they all decide they want to go to a strip club fine but there going there as men not representing Freemasonry, sure they might have met at a lodge but there going there as men not Masons.

So i think it's the symbolism that i have a problem with, not because of what it might mean in nature but because by having that there doing this in the name of Freemasons not men, and it could be seen contradictory to what Masons try to represent them selfs as when they come as Masons not just men having a good time.

But like thegagefather said it's something they do and i guess i don't understand so be it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

By the secret Sainted Tusks of Goo-goo-ga-choo!!!!

Some folks smoke just a little too much whacky-tabackee for their own good.

All that simply because if I'd tapped in, "Oh Good Lord", suddenly I'd be a secret Illuminati initiator of some such... When I'm really a member of the secret ancient order of the Imperial Aardvarks. We're so secret, Nooooobody's ever heard of us. The Illuminati takes their traveling orders from us.l

Bwwwwwaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

HEY!!!

This is a serious matter,

The Masons have tapped for TOO LONG into the PUBLIC'S stripper resource!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I doubt it, I would expect them to be more boisterous, after all their motto is "Mirth is King". If the video poster wanted to settle this he or she would post the entire video.
edit on 8-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Well it might not be making them worse but like i said it's not making them better.

I guess the real problem i could find with the video is the fact there representing Freemasonry while doing this, i mean if ten guys who happen to be Masons meet at a lodge and they all decide they want to go to a strip club fine but there going there as men not representing Freemasonry, sure they might have met at a lodge but there going there as men not Masons.
I'd agree with that.

So i think it's the symbolism that i have a problem with, not because of what it might mean in nature but because by having that there doing this in the name of Freemasons not men, and it could be seen contradictory to what Masons try to represent them selfs as when they come as Masons not just men having a good time.

But like thegagefather said it's something they do and i guess i don't understand so be it.
Well, here's my take:
  1. It does appear to be shot in a Masonic lodge, based on the arrangement of the chairs and the sybolism on the wall.
  2. It does not appear to be taking place during a lodge meeting because A. the officers are not wearing aprons, collars or jewels, and B. there are no women in the lodge room when the lodge is open. Period.

Anything beyond that is speculation. Could they be Masons? Sure. Could they be other men who rented the room? That's just as possible. Hell, it could even be a bachelor's party for one of the members. Who knows?

But it is part of the ritual that before opening the lodge, all the members must be wearing aprons and the officers wearing the jewel of their office. Neither of which are present in this video.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Holy crap if there were ever proof of disinfo agents hard at work then look none other than this thread ive seen nothing but a bunch of ignorant idiots trying to be funny and someone even suggested to have this placed in the hoax section really??!

Some of you say "its a bunch of old guys at a strip club" ive been to plenty of strip clubs and let me tell you none have the masonic symbols and all seeing eye anywhere and they surely dont allow anyone on stage.

This video clearly shows a masonic ritual taking place and disturbingly enough the female dancer will probably be sacrificed to the highest ranked member weather its in a sexual way or worse

What happened to ATS? If its not about iran and ron paul the wolves comeout for blood

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I daresay some of them, or at least one of them will be waving his family jewels around soon.

ETA Family jewels is a euphemism for genitals, just in case...
The description on youtube and the site it links too says this is not the complete video.

edit on 8/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
Holy crap if there were ever proof of disinfo agents hard at work then look none other than this thread ive seen nothing but a bunch of ignorant idiots trying to be funny and someone even suggested to have this placed in the hoax section really??!

Some of you say "its a bunch of old guys at a strip club" ive been to plenty of strip clubs and let me tell you none have the masonic symbols and all seeing eye anywhere and they surely dont allow anyone on stage.

This video clearly shows a masonic ritual taking place and disturbingly enough the female dancer will probably be sacrificed to the highest ranked member weather its in a sexual way or worse

What happened to ATS? If its not about iran and ron paul the wolves comeout for blood

I agree with you about it being ritualistic. I was disturbed and creeped out when I watched the video.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
Who said it was in a strip club? As I just said, it certainly looks like it was shot in a lodge room. But I also listed the reasons why it could not possibly be a ritual. Find me one picture of a Masonic lodge where they're not all wearing aprons. Find one picture of a Masonic officer at a Masonic function not wearing a collar with an insignia of his office on it. Pretty basic stuff. We ARE all about the "weird rituals", after all. And those weird rituals mean we have to wear very specific things. The guys in this video are not. I can't state it any plainer than that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join