It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No it is not. The eye is an egyptian symbol that predates chirstianity.... Please learn real history and stop being a brainless skeptic.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I'm fairly certain Masons would have some restrictions regarding who can be positioned in those seats, especially the middle seat. Without having some degree of power...

Then you would be fairly wrong. Our lodge rents the lodge room itself to other fraternal and sororital groups for their ceremonies and there are no restrictions as to who may sit in any chair. The main caveat is do not leave a mess in the lodge.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Low level masons don't know anything. Your "religion" is based on Occult science. Real science. However you morons put man above god which is why you are wrong. It's why everyone is skeptical.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
No it is not. The eye is an egyptian symbol that predates chirstianity.... Please learn real history and stop being a brainless skeptic.

If you would have taken the time to R-E-A-D what I posted you would have seen that I said an eye in a triangle is a Christian symbol. Thanks for playing though.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
Low level masons don't know anything.

Well then, it is a good thing that I am a high-level Mason.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I'm fairly certain Masons would have some restrictions regarding who can be positioned in those seats, especially the middle seat. Without having some degree of power...

Then you would be fairly wrong. Our lodge rents the lodge room itself to other fraternal and sororital groups for their ceremonies and there are no restrictions as to who may sit in any chair. The main caveat is do not leave a mess in the lodge.
So now you're trying to shift the blame to other fraternities?

I'm kidding, I agree with you that this most certainly isn't a typical Masonic gathering, but these men holding this ceremony probably have some links to Masonry. Does your lodge have a 'throne' type set up like that? Also, does your lodge have the Eye of Providence shown above the middle seat like that? Does this look like a typical lodge to you?

Also, I'm not going to argue with you about the Illuminati symbol. It's just a general consensus that they've linked themselves to that symbol because it represents the 'all seeing eye', implying nothing goes unseen to them. I think it's silly to try and now argue that it's not their symbol, when everyone knows it is. I think they printed it on US notes so everyone would become desensitized to it. Take a look at this logo, clearly it has some sort of Illuminati inspiration:

edit on 8-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I agree with you that this most certainly isn't a typical Masonic gathering, but these men holding this ceremony probably have some links to Masonry.

While it is possible that a few, some or all of the may in fact be Masons no of us can know for certain without finding when and where the video was made. The fact that they are not dressed apropriately and that there are women present precludes this from being an acutal Masonic ritual.

Does your lodge have a 'throne' type set up like that?

Yes, but we have 5 chairs in the East.

Also, does your lodge have the Eye of Providence shown above the middle seat like that?

No, we have a Blazing Star and the letter 'G'. This strikes me as a European lodge as I have not been in any United States lodges that do not have the 'G' above the Master's chair as there is a very important part of ritual the the Master performs that references the 'G' above him.

Does this look like a typical lodge to you?

No, particularly the floor seating. In a usual lodge setting you would not sit on the lodge floor but of to the sidelines.

Also, I'm not going to argue with you about the Illuminati symbol.

When I refer to the Illuminati it is to the Bavarian Illuminati and not to the nebulous New World Order, Powers That Be, modern vision of the Illuminati. The Bavarians did not use the Eye as a symbol.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thank you for your civilized response.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Also, does your lodge have the Eye of Providence shown above the middle seat like that?

No, we have a Blazing Star and the letter 'G'. This strikes me as a European lodge as I have not been in any United States lodges that do not have the 'G' above the Master's chair as there is a very important part of ritual the the Master performs that references the 'G' above him.

Does this look like a typical lodge to you?

No, particularly the floor seating. In a usual lodge setting you would not sit on the lodge floor but of to the sidelines.
Ok, well than that leads me to believe this is indeed some type of 'super secret' lodge reserved for an elite few people with special credentials. Just as I suspected from the start.

Also, I'm not going to argue with you about the Illuminati symbol.

When I refer to the Illuminati it is to the Bavarian Illuminati and not to the nebulous New World Order, Powers That Be, modern vision of the Illuminati. The Bavarians did not use the Eye as a symbol.
Well I don't think that is particularity relevant to our situation today.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I see the freemason connection. I have no idea what the chick is doing, but it does remind me of the T.V. show so you think you can dance....lol. Maybe they are having a talent competition and the three old guys are the judges...sorry I could not help myself.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ok, I found a few pics that show some lodges with a similar 3 seat setup, but none of them have the Pyramid of Providence anywhere to be seen. And to me that is the most striking difference, and I doubt you would find any lodge any where else with that symbol displayed so prominently, because obviously members might be a bit suss about what it means, considering most people link it to the Illuminati... so to me, this indicates that this particular lodge is full of people who know exactly what the symbol means.

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We're all 100% sure this isn't from some movie or TV show?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The girl is not dancing like the typical stripper. The head shakes appear to be some nod to struggle and eventual submission, making the dance itself seem ritualistic. To say otherwise, or to say that this is normal male fraternity behavior, is kinda ridiculous. Normal male behavior would be to gather around the bar with your Solo's full of Miller Lite and watch Kandi grind poorly in her 2 piece. The fact that they've retained their positions during the meeting also leads an observer to make the ritual association.

I know a lot of the gracious masons with advanced masonic degrees on the board have graced us with the revelation of how stupid anyone would be to take this as such. Thanks, for that. Personally, I think this is likely a video clip from some b movie or faux documentary, and not indicative of typical masonic business. However, I also don't think I'm stupid to assert that the woman is not dancing like the typical stripper. How's that dress coming off again? Maybe they cut the part where the dress tears away, she gets down on all fours, and makes that booty clap. I dunno.

Masons are the only people I've ever met who can derive universal truths from the minor semantic relationships put forth by a racist bastard.....but when you point out semantic relationships between their organization and the world government structure, they tell you that only a fool would put such weight behind semantics.

Masons:
"Her dance is sexual. Strippers are also sexual."
"Strippers are hired by men. Masons are men."
"This is ok, and normal male behavior, in spite of the context"

Me:
"She isn't stripping."

Masons:
"You're dumb. Don't tell me about my organization."

If she's a typical stripper, Albert Pike really was Plato incarnate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why doesnt the OP post up the rest of the video? surely more than that was recorded.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

are you a Mason ? Also do you know anything personally about Masonic ritual of anykind ? What are your credentials to speak as if you know for sure whats happening here ? Im also a member of The Shrine and the Scottish Rite i have attended Lodges all over the Midwest and south and i have never scene anything like this what so ever ..So im not attacking i just want to know how you know this is a HIGHER LEVEL Masonic gathering ? Also as i stated before we rent our Lodge out to several groups ,how can you know for sure this isnt another group like the Lyons (who rented our Lodge while they searched for a new building) using a masonic lodge ? Also you are 100 percent wrong about the seats when the Lodge is being Rented anyone can sit in those seats ,my son often runs up to the lodge room during dinner because he gets a kick out of sitting in the big chairs ..When we rent the lodge anyone can sit in the chairs .
edit on 8-2-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

Its sad that you think of it that way , there isnt any thing near brainwashing ..Please tell the kids at the Cancer unit at Childrens Mercy that i donate my time to every week how evil and brainwashed i AM ..Also all of the food drives , the fund raisers for the Burn Unit at the Shrine Hospital ,I do that because i want to do good for my fellow man . Instead of attacking Masons because you dont want to understand why not stop take a look at the amount of charity done in your areas by masons and ask in what way is that evil ..Every year we adopt entire schools , we get a list of anything the students might need from glasses ,to backbacks you name it ..Why do you feel the need to attack us ,I HAVE NEVER SCENE 1 EVIL OR SATANIC RITUAL EVER IN MASONRY and i am a 32 degree mason .I mean really ??

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

i just want to know how you know this is a HIGHER LEVEL Masonic gathering ?
I obviously don't know that for a fact, and I have never claimed to. In fact I've stated that this probably isn't a Masonic thing, but more of an Illuminati thing. As you'll see in my last post, the obscure nature of this gathering and the stark differences to normal lodge meetings (what I find most interesting is the Pyramid of Providence displayed where it is), is what leads me to believe this is a meeting involving some people in very powerful positions. If some one could actually identify this particular lodge then we would be getting some where. But I think it's going to be extremely hard to do that, if not impossible. I've already been searching for over an hour and have yet to see any lodge like it.

edit:

I HAVE NEVER SCENE 1 EVIL OR SATANIC RITUAL EVER IN MASONRY and i am a 32 degree mason
I am sorry, but really... if you're going to much such claims (of being a 32 degree Mason) you might want to get the spelling right. Try capitalizing your i's for a start, and scene is seen in this case.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

People think that about many priests too and yet the abuse still continues.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

From what i see in the video there is no way to ID this lodge ,I would like to point out if this was a Masonic Ritual The WM would have his Attire and Jewels on and this man does not ..I am quite curious as to what this is to be honest , its just from my stand point I became a Mason for the right Reasons .My lodge is very Active in the community to the point of helping people make house payments at times and in other little thing you can think of .I have never scene in evil side to it and i have been to several Scottish Rite ,Shrine ,Blue Lodge and even a couple York RIte Functions ..I ask that people keep in mind that this is not a valid example of Masons in a Blue Lodge In anyway ..

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wow you have no idea the health issues i deal with ,and you attack my spelling ..I have issues that i dont feel i need to discuss here that do affect my writing and speaking and your right i should have stopped and used my spell check program but sometimes my mind does not function the way it should ..So feel free to attack me all you want .Masonry does not discriminate against me because of my Spinal Disease , it does not prevent me from being active in lodge ...I can tell you are a very Good person and full of high morals ,Im done speaking with you Continue to attack Masons for more trolling points .Good luck to you !!!
edit on 8-2-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anybody seen suckerpunch??? makes me wonder if that woman danceing ever gets to see the light of day..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join