It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Ancient Jade Tool Baffles Scientists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

But the even bigger mystery is where this unusual rock came from. Only one jadeite source has been reported with similar chemical properties—a site in Baja California Sur, Mexico. If this were the gouge’s original home, though, it would have had to been transported across the Pacific, a highly improbable scenario for the Neolithic people of the time.

Why is that so surprising?
Hiding data that doesn't fit the paradigm, only builds a house a cards. Denying the data and covering things eventually leads to where they are today. With a lot of egg on a lot of faces. Clinging to theories that have been falsified. And unwilling to accept the facts.

So I had to use the way back machine because that website in the UK, is now a Mexican tourism, website, which if I was a conspiracy theorist I would say it has been censored.

And since the city off Cuba has had the same level of censorship, let me see if the wayback machine can give us a reasonable link to some scientific investigation that has since been suppressed regarding it as well.
Here you go wayback link of NARKAS ORG. A South American Archaeological Association.

I have to fix the link Tinyurl couldn't handle a way back link either.
h ttp://web.archive.org/web/20071121143801/h ttp://www.narkas.org/EN/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=29

Again remove the spaces in http above.

But even if you want to get involved in the controversy and take sides and deny or debunk any of this, if you look above Cuzco Peru, from space, you will see water cisterns, that were not made by Inca people. In fact they told the conquistadors, they were made by giants. And they look like it since the stones are huge and have water tight joints. Examine this one, and you will see where the water flowed from the cistern, and it flowed so long, that it wore down the rock the water flowed over.
link
Rather than admit that this was made by man a very very long time ago, long enough that the water flowing over the rocks, wore down the rock, they say that it is a slide, and it was worn down by people's bums.

A real scientist might examine the terrain, see that this is but one of several, that led back North Easterly, in a chain, to where the river was diverted. Major water management being done by people 1.3 million years ago probably.

At some point there gets to be too much data poking up to be able to suppress it further.

Eurocentrism is a common ideology that has taken archeology and turned it into mythology.
The current paradigm, is a story made up to satisfy the Eurocentric view. IMHO.
And is not the real history of man at all. Regardless of the reasons that people believe South America could not be the cradle of civilization, the facts are there. And lots of them. Somehow, the story all melds together but if people cannot do proper science without being censored, then the real story will never become public knowledge.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am utterly confused about what is going on here with the censoring. Can someone please give me some details? Just curious…

I'm sorry....Figured it out...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
strange times we live in

/sopa install
installed
edit on 5-2-2012 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

link   
Is this going to turn into some weird ats psa?

Guess you can talk about anything here, because there isn't really a subject to discuss.

Mod's must be at a Superbowl party.
edit on 5-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Why is that so surprising?

Chinese people were originally Olmecs. That is what I was told. How else could they end up looking like Olmecs?

Because the present people had a common ancestor in Asia, tens of thousands of years ago

I think that some day, archaeologists will maybe accept the fact that these footprints...

That those footprints are in fact, 1.3 million years old, as stated by the world renowned expert.

The story

Resolution

Key point from later research

Gonzalez initially felt that the footprint marks could be differentiated from old quarry marks.[5] Argon-Argon dating may be contaminated by olivine including older argon. Xenocrysts and phenocrysts were removed in a later dating of the ash material by Mark et al. 2010, which confirmed Renne's proposed age for the Xalnene Tuff. A re-examination of whether the features were footprints was conducted by Morse et al. 2010. A comparison with other markings thought to be footprints was undertaken, from various species of humans and in varying substrates and ages. This suggested that the marks were made by recent mining activity using picks. "The picks produce a spalling effect which removes material more widely around the point of impact,' says Morse. 'Actual pick marks are visible in the quarry but this spalling seems to have caused the print-like depressions with their 'mid-foot' deep points.'

Source to the wiki report

There is other data as well like a sunken city off Cuba, that is 2,200 feet under water, with no geological evidence that the ground has sunk at all. There is not even evidence of earthquake damage.
So whatever the story is, the water level when that city was built, was 2,200 feet lower than it is today.

There is no evidence for a city there, there are a number of threads on this subject

Which again, destroys all the current geological theories.

Not at all you are looking at the first report only and not the follow on ones which in the case of the footprints, refutes it

Expanding Earth data

...and the trillions of tons of mass comes from?

........ they seem to project their own beliefs into the data sufficiently, that when they are done, it in no way resembles the facts at hand.

...odd this sounds exactly like how fringe belief is established

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Erm, what's up with the OP? I'm intrigued as to the finding!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

thats what people do in the world wide web,they criticize others. censorship of any kind should not have been the answer. i think 80%(probably over estimated) of the people here on ats would be able to pickout any lies or arguments FALSELY made against any victim.a simple disclaimer would of done the job. just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
can some body please provide me the link if you have it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

It's on the front page. Scroll down from the censorship at the top.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2012 by Badkro because: link will not work

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ATS is the chit. Others get jealous and on and on. If some other site wants to make unproven claims and float a bunch of lies around about ATS. I can only promise to go as far as" Raped ape " on their ass.

This is my house !

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If you only knew.

ATS has opened up a can of worms here.
By that one act alone makes people curious as to why,then they go searching for why and dig up all kinds of stuff.

I saw some emails,thats all.

Nice knowing you guys!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Do you expect to be going somewhere KDOG ? What's up with the niceties ?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh,I feel a banned coming on.

That is why.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Fascinating. Brought me back to the alien skull discovered in Peru. Even an anthropologist will not confirm it's human!

Is this an alien skull? Mystery of giant-headed mummy found in Peru

Read more: chasvoice.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if you go to sott and type in the search field ats you'll find some stuff about it being cointelpro
i really don't see why the site should be censored unless ats really is cointelpro , in that case please censor my message

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I really dont see what the big deal is. Its stated in the rules that ATS wont accept information from sources that defame them and that produced an automated response to the OP?? That seems fair enough to me, but hey, thats just my opinion.

The jade probably was from guatemala. Im sure theres much more to Mans history than what is currently accepted

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What happened to denying ignorance ATS??

Big fat 2nd.

edit on 5-2-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I am utterly confused about what is going on here with the censoring. Can someone please give me some details? Just curious…

I'm sorry....Figured it out...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

The OP's original link was from a site that violated ATS terms and conditions.

The censorship I am talking about above, is where recent data destroys all current theories, leaving a lot of qualified experts with egg on their faces, since their theories have been falsified, yet people are still forced to teach it in school, since no other formal theory exists and you can't just throw out all the textbooks and say sorry, we were wrong about everything.

So they were negotiating for an age of 50,000 years, for the habitation of South America, and felt that they might be able to say that the sunken city was that old, hence it was made by modern man, in recent times, and trying to negotiate also an age of 40,000 years for the footprints in Central Mexico.

However real scientific methodology such as the proper dating of lava, is non negotiable.
Therefore the age of 1.3 million years for the footprints of modern man, in Central Mexico, has to stand on its own merit. Otherwise the very method of dating anthropology, using lava beds, will be brought into question.

So then you have the Expanding Earth Theory, which shows pretty clearly the geological history of the earth going back 65 million years merely by removing rock, from the oceans, that has been dated.
So go back in time removing rock that has recently formed in sequence. Simple logic. It shows the earth is expanding.
However physics is then also brought into question because the current physics paradigm, and all its common theories, say there is no mechanism for an expanding earth.
Well there is, it is just tied to nuclear secrets. So again with the secrets, and so then if you can't tell people something here, you can't tell them something there, and soon you have to just make stuff up.
And censor the facts that don't agree.
Or so it would seem.
Meanwhile people in ATS, have always said, well hold on, maybe there is something to this Sitchin theory, or maybe there is something to this artifact and its story, or maybe there is a conspiracy, and so on.
Its nice that ATS is here for people who are not afraid to ask questions and seek answers.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Cheers for the post with the link to the water cisterns, I think that was very interesting.

I dont know any thing about the earth expanding, but I do think ancient Egypt was more than likley built using advanced physics that were not native to Earth. Im sure that Humanity has been around longer than accepted and has probably had to restart atleast once.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join