It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Ancient Jade Tool Baffles Scientists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

too late buddy i already got the link and have book marked it. thank god for synchronicity. i have been wondering what happened to him. and now i know. much thanks for that. Thanks again.

The irony that i wouldnt have found these other sites if ATS had not censored the OP is cosmic hilarity.

I suppose ultimately corruption is its own worst enemy. Like my ex who was so paranoid that i liked her best friend even when i told her i didnt but her fear and paranoia pushed the two of us closer and she manifested what she feared the most. I see ATS going down this same path. Fear of loss will be its own destruction.
edit on 5-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I see that they have fixed the original OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Shhhh,it's a secret.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

it wont let me give you a star...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lol i didnt know anything about that till this thread

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Because he got banned.

The banning has begun.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
Signs of the Times is one of the very few news and information portals on the web that remains uncorrupted in any way and is staffed by a group of people who are dedicated to one thing - bringing the Truth to the general public. We are able to do this because we rely solely on support from our readers and our own hard work: book sales.

never heard of the site , but thanks to this thread i cant wait to have a look.......
::
edit on 5-2-2012 by fatdad because: editing

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
It's not a CNN where truth can't defend itself. On ATS truth can defend itself, so members should have capability to post ANYTHING. If it is false, then it will be easily exposed as lie. No need for censorship.

Easily exposed as a lie?

What about a lie like this. That the Inca made this

Either they were very tall people, or they liked to make their windows so high you couldn't see out of them.

If it was so easy to expose a lie, the lie that the Inca made Coricancha, would have been dispelled long ago.

There is a corridor at Coricancha, that archaeologists have examined. One such archaeologist pointed out to me that these types of corridors, no matter where they are in the world, when people walked along them in the dark, they put their hand against the wall. So their hand rubbed at shoulder height, and their shoulders also rubbed the walls as people passed them.
At Coricancha, their shoulders and where they rubbed their hands along the corridor, thats 7 feet off the ground.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

well if i do get banned before i go i must say I regret nothing

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Here we go again with total misdirection of a thread,know as a forum slide.
You guys gotta do better than that.

So the jaded tool may have come from Baja,Mexico,am I right or wrong.

edit on 5-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I never respected the ATS policy about not allowing talk about 'illegal substances', but this thread has made me lose whatever other respect I did have for this site. Also, I probably never would have visited the SOTT site if they hadn't censored it. Your hypocrisy is biting you in the ass ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by piotrburz
It's not a CNN where truth can't defend itself. On ATS truth can defend itself, so members should have capability to post ANYTHING. If it is false, then it will be easily exposed as lie. No need for censorship.

Easily exposed as a lie?

What about a lie like this. That the Inca made this

Either they were very tall people, or they liked to make their windows so high you couldn't see out of them.

If it was so easy to expose a lie, the lie that the Inca made Coricancha, would have been dispelled long ago.

There is a corridor at Coricancha, that archaeologists have examined. One such archaeologist pointed out to me that these types of corridors, no matter where they are in the world, when people walked along them in the dark, they put their hand against the wall. So their hand rubbed at shoulder height, and their shoulders also rubbed the walls as people passed them.
At Coricancha, their shoulders and where they rubbed their hands along the corridor, thats 7 feet off the ground.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

One last point regarding hidden archaeology. A page back or so I posted an image of a water cistern.
Well they found a tunnel, that goes from it, under Cuzco, to Coricancha. It provided water for that complex.
100 meters under Cuzco

So is hidden archaeology an interesting subject? It makes an out of place jade awl found in New Zealand look like a sponge migration.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I find it interesting that you ignore me and that all you threads and posts deal with survival.

Then you come on here in defense of ATS with long posts,but when you look at all your other posts,they are completely different.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Glad you got it and you are more than welcomed.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
so i am reading this thread and i get to where the op mentions the site that ats is upset with, and they mentioned it was sott. i find this quite disturbing as i find sott to be the most reliable source for news on the web. they are by far the most fair. Laura i know rubs many the wrong way, but her news site is unmatched on the net.

matter of fact is the only reason i ever found ats is because of sott. they are one in the same striving for truth. how can they ban each other? if the owners of the 2 sites are at odds with each other, who cares. your squabbles are not our concern. a search for the truth is, just leave us out of your dirty laundry.

i am afraid i will have to weigh my membership here. i love this site but am loyal to sott first and foremost. for the past 6 months i have watched as this site has definitely changed. and it didnt move in the same direction it was heading. it seems almost as tho a corporate entity started feeding into and off it and started being allowed input.

dont change ats or you will be left behind.

i have now read sott article and i am sad. and also feeling as tho ignorance has got the better of me. i found this to be the most disturbing and relevant.

If a thread is not going anywhere - kill it. Get people to look at something else. If a thread is steaming along and gets too long, find a way to split it up into additional threads (many people get pissed off) so as to make more PAGES; add features to the site touting them as 'User Experience", when it is really just for pages for the search engines and that is all it is. It is obviously a full time job. No wonder the Amigos hide behind Monikers. If anybody found out where they really live and checked on them in their own towns, it might be very interesting

and with this i am sad to say i am now rtiring from ats as a member. i will still cruise im sure, but until they can refute the claims against them besides just saying "no we're not", i want concrete proof you are what you say. until i find this out. i am out.

add: as i read more i find ats is upset at sott because sott has called ats cointelpro. well it has been stated many times about the nsa and their many operatives on the web. i believe i have seen many offed or outed on here. what sott said is something basically all of us have been thinking or wondering for the past 6 to 8 months. if you have been on here for a year or more you have seen the difference and how the attacks are getting worse and the goals to deny ignorance and seek truth are getting harder to do. also i have been a fan of sott for about 2 years longer than an ats member, and 1 thing i know for a fact. sott doesnt go out of their way to tell lies! matter of fact i have never ever seen them being wrong. on any subject. i take that back, they have been wrong on occasions and always put out a retractor to it or an explanation or an apology. will have to see what they say about this. i trust them way more. sorta like ron paul against all the other candidates. i know the track record of all parties involved.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: add to thoughts

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lets just keep in mind everything on this planet came from space.

We are the result of alien elements.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You know I find it interesting that you complain about rocketman7 being off topic

But you do nothing but constantly post completley irrelevant posts...
Atleast hes posting things that belong in the ancient civilizations forum!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

You guys gotta do better than that.

So the jaded tool may have come from Baja,Mexico,am I right or wrong.

I am not misdirecting the thread. I think the reason the jade artifact has been brought to the publics attention is because a new theory that the Chinese came from Olmecs has been tabled.
Perhaps you are not in the loop.
I am merely showing evidence of a pre-history in South America, that is hidden.
And you can include Central America and the southern states in that since the people did move around.
And it is also quite well known that the indigenous people in America, migrated south, to become the Inca.
Finding buildings and remnants of a lost civilization and inhabiting them.
They claimed it was all made by giants.
They have lots of myths regarding the people who came before them, but most of it was destroyed by the Spanish Inquisition.
And what I just told you , is part of the hidden history. Not the mainstream paradigm. Which states man came south across the Bering land bridge down the coast 13,000 years ago.
I will leave you to your thread and your jade artifact.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I don't understand how a thread on jade tools got so controversial wtf

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Umm, ok... you all are going to think I'm a nut bag.... really, because I'm thinking I am a nut bag too.... is this a new ATS game or a joke of some kind? I ask this only because of a few things I've noticed while running this story down in my free time today...not the Jade tool part of this thread but the other 'censorship' topic of this thread:

1. There has been no mod action in this thread coming in to tell us to pipe down and stay on topic even when we, as posters, have really let ATS have it on the chin today over this and taken poor relocators thread down every road imaginable (Myself very much included)

2. If you happen to go to the article in question at that "other site that cannot be mentioned" and you take a look at the referenced picture at the top of the article, you will notice that the threads mentioned in that screen shot are all from Feb. 2011 which is odd for an article written in 2006.

Also in reading the article on that other website that is not to be mentioned, the author mentions the "COINTELPRO" subject heavily and it is found in the middle of the article and is indeed mentioned as being the header of everypage on ATS at the timewhich would lead me to believe one of 2 things:
1. She is updating her article without mentioning any updates, or...
2. This article was infact NOT written in 2006 as claimed at the top of the article on the 'other' website but was infact written in Feb. of last year or later.

Additionally if anyone tries to run down some of the info in the questioned article on the "other' website you will clearly see that some of the 'facts' presented are indeed false. (Even though to be honest I am still running some of the information down in search of something of interest so there is a chance some may eventually pan out)

ETA: Ok, per SO's first posting in this thread addressing the issue, clearly this is not another game, but is a serious issue. Thank you for clearing that up for us. But the things I pointed out in this post still make one wonder, why would someone reference a screen shot with 2011 threads in an article written in 2006?
edit on 5-2-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join