It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

Well what does that person know of me? What difference would it make? Does my gender matter in this?

It definitely does. I want to know who/what I'm debating with.

Are you female or male?

How old are you?

Do you have school age children?

At this level in the game - - - there is no point in any discussion if you don't answer these questions.

Annee you are a real trip. You are always on this crusade every time I see you posting on these threads.
Now you feel you have to know more personal aspects about me because you need some kind of fuel to argue with me about.

It is propaganda and you know it!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Well what does that person know of me? What difference would it make? Does my gender matter in this?

Are you female or male?

How old are you?

At this level in the game - - - there is no point in any discussion if you don't answer these questions.

Annee you are a real trip. You are always on this crusade every time I see you posting on these threads.
Now you feel you have to know more personal aspects about me because you need some kind of fuel to argue with me about.

It is propaganda and you know it!

So - - you are refusing to answer the questions.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am refusing to let you intimidate me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Enough!

Answer the questions.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You've also supplied no basis for any of your arguments on this thread...

I think Annee is trying to figure out wtf you are thinking really.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You've also supplied no basis for any of your arguments on this thread...

I think Annee is trying to figure out wtf you are thinking really.

No, she is not. Didn't you see how she beat down one of the Mods earlier on this thread? Likely not as it is more in the middle section.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Enough!

Answer the questions.

Who are you to tell me enough and demand I give you personal information about me? I've seen how you deal with other people here, and I also remember my first time posting on the forum.
Who do you think you are? You are acting like some interrogator.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Although to be fair to them, I also consider Ellen Degenerate fairly obnoxious myself, to be honest. It isn't her homosexuality, as much as the fact that said homosexuality is an element of a purely rote stereotype. The woman apparently doesn't have an original bone in her body. Her consistent ability to generate lulz due to conservative outrage in response to her, however, is appreciated.

edit on 6-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Who are you to tell me enough and demand I give you personal information about me? I've seen how you deal with other people here, and I also remember my first time posting on the forum.

I'm 65 - - I raised 2 daughters.

I'm currently raising an 11 and 4 year old grandchild.

Answer the damn questions - - or shut up. Because if you don't you have no credibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
why do i feel like i would be shocked if i saw a 27 page thread about how awful gays were for protesting something stupid?

weird how that works isnt it?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Answer the damn questions - - or shut up. Because if you don't you have no credibility.

Wow, more intimidation. It must be what you are used to. Are you sure you don't work as an FBI interrogator? And cursing too. You are pretty good at commanding people to do your will just because.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Wow, more intimidation. It must be what you are used to. Are you sure you don't work as an FBI interrogator? And cursing too. You are pretty good at commanding people to do your will just because.

NO - - - no intimidation. Enough with the stupid games.

You are a child - - with no real life experience - - - influenced by your church.

If you can't be straight forward in answering the questions - - you have no credibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

NO - - - no intimidation. Enough with the stupid games.

You are a child - - with no real life experience - - - influenced by your church.

If you can't be straight forward in answering the questions - - you have no credibility.

Annee, this is just what you do. You are making completely unfounded judgements and you want me to fill in the blanks so you can make more judgements. You demand tolerance from everyone and yet you have zeero tolerance yourself. Name calling won't get you anywhere with this. I am not going to be intimidated by it. My age means nothing in this. I have zero obligation to give you personal details of my life, my family, my age, education, sex, or anything else, and I am certainly not going to cave because you are throwing a hissy fit and calling me names.
I am done with this. You can throw hissy fits and stamp your feet all you want.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

. Or liberals in general defending that. They defend the whales, the baby seals, wolves, plants,

Er... I think you're confusing "Liberals" with "Environmentalists" or "Ecologists"

Doesn't surprise me coming from a gun toting, racist, wife-beating, crusty old white conservative...

See... aren't stereotypes fun?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Are you female or male?

How old are you?

I kinow, I know.
It's like how we all wondered if you are the way you are because you have serious father issues, and now we all know.
I am sorry you never had a father annee.
That was obviously very traumatizing for you growing up, then chasing that father figure, man to man searching....then bitterness and walah, you become this. We understand and as for me I have to give you a break in knowing how mixed up you ended up trying to justify all those deep issues.
But as you know from this discussion it's about the chil;dren and we should all do the best we can to set things right before you pass this phsychological issue onto more kids, especially those young girls that will never understand until it's possibly too late and they get old and bitter also. We are here to help annee.
If you listen well we can do it together.I am glad you understand how important for us all to know the past to identify and address these deeply held wounds that fester into poblic discourse in the form of skewed social traits as they manifest themselves into the hate and bitterness that affects us all when they surface into these kinds of societal ills.
Again, I am sorry you never had that strong male role model.
It obviously would have been much easier for you as it can be seen in these type of public outbursts when you lash out at all those that did have, mothers and fathers growing up.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

reply to post by blupblup

. Or liberals in general defending that. They defend the whales, the baby seals, wolves, plants,

Er... I think you're confusing "Liberals" with "Environmentalists" or "Ecologists"

Doesn't surprise me coming from a gun toting, racist, wife-beating, crusty old white conservative...

Oh quite right, not all environmentalists are liberals, but many of them are communist subversives. I don't own a gun though, but thanks for the laugh. But cmon really now, how many times have you seen people here commenting on how humans are just parasites trashing the world? . It's a radical statement. Alinsky would be so proud. Half of this thread is Alinsky style intimidation and other tactics.

There are people in the educational field who are subversives. And many ngos like gsanetwork receive funding from the infamous Tides foundation, just like the organizers of OWS. and it looks like it was over $100,000

$100,000 and above
Anonymous
The Durfee Foundation
Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
Open Society Foundation
Tide Foundation's State Equality Fund

gsanetwork.org...
Did you know that Harry Hay was a member of the communist Party? Betty Friedan? It's really shocking how many people associated with the communist party have been out and about.

This website has the dirt on Harry Hay

Hay joined the Communist Party in 1934 and eventually resigned but not for ideological reasons

Hay abandoned his wife, a fellow member of the CPUSA. He had been introduced to the Communist Party by actor Will Geer, who played Grandpa on “The Waltons” television show and was a communist himself.

www.aim.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

That was obviously very traumatizing for you growing up, then chasing that father figure, man to man searching....then bitterness and walah, you become this.

What the hell are you talking about and where did that come from?

Man to man?

I married my high school boyfriend. I was very traditional in my 20s. A Goldwater Republican.

So many times I get into these "LIFE" discussions and find out the person is in their 20s. They haven't even lived life yet.

I remember my 20s. Idealistic and very traditional. But you learn a lot in 65 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Liberal: the catch all bucket for anything a conservative doesn't agree with.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Liberal: the catch all bucket for anything a conservative doesn't agree with.

Oh right and aren't you testimony that not all liberals are Democrat?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh quite right, not all environmentalists are liberals, but many of them are communist subversives.

You're still missing the point... the point isn't about Environmentalist or Ecologists.

My point is that being "Liberal" isn't synonymous with environmentalism or anything like that.... it's just ignorant nonsense and stupidity to think that way.

lib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded

Bolding mine...

You can be a liberal Conservative.... you can be liberal and own a gun...

Liberal is not a dirty word... It is a good and balanced way to be.

I feel we're going off course anyway...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join