It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by blupblup
Er... I think you're confusing "Liberals" with "Environmentalists" or "Ecologists"

Doesn't surprise me coming from a gun toting, racist, wife-beating, crusty old white conservative...

See... aren't stereotypes fun?

Liberal: the catch all bucket for anything a conservative doesn't agree with.

Oh right and aren't you testimony that not all liberals are Democrat?

Who said anything about Democrat?

I said Conservative.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's a really lame quiz if anyone is interested...

www.blogthings.com...

My result was

You Are 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
35% Conservative, 65% Liberal

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I thought once I saw you post that you are registered Republican??? maybe I'm wrong or it was someone else.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I thought once I saw you post that you are registered Republican??? maybe I'm wrong or it was someone else.

I still am.

But Toby Keith is a Democrat.

California Republicans tend to be less conservative then Southern Democrats.

Which is why I used Conservative - - - not a Party.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hahaha I'm not surprised. There are infinite variations of course. Everyone is an individual with different circumstances and upbringing.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You do know that AIM is a Right Wing site - - don't you. About as Fair and Balanced as FOX.

Just so you know when I have time I do read links.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You do know that AIM is a Right Wing site - - don't you. About as Fair and Balanced as FOX.

That's fine. RIght Wing or whatever, does that change the fact that Harry Hay was a Marxist and a member of CPUSA ? Does that change Kevin Jennings associations and those who influenced him?
I am dedicated to showing that much of the radical activism comes out of communist subversive organizationso and activities.

If you want, I can post wikipedia as a source for Harry Hay and communism.

Hay was exposed early in life to the principles of Marxism and to the idea of same-sex sexual attraction. He drew upon these experiences to develop his view of homosexuals as a cultural minority. A long time member of the Communist Party USA, Hay's Marxist history led to his resignation from the Mattachine leadership in 1953. Hay's involvement in the gay movement became more informal after that, although he did co-found the Los Angeles chapter of the Gay Liberation Front in 1969.

Hay's belief in the cultural minority status of homosexuals led him to take a stand against assimilationism. This stance led him to offer public support to controversial groups like the North American Man Boy Love Association

en.wikipedia.org...

I can find more
Will you argue that Soros' Tides Foundation financially supports a number of these types of activities and that he does it for subversive reasons, that being the Socializing of this country?

I've seen a lot of people here post stuff from Huffpo and that's totally left wing Soros.

Any way, best wishes to you Annee and everyone else here.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's fine. RIght Wing or whatever, does that change the fact that Harry Hay was a Marxist and a member of CPUSA ? Does that change Kevin Jennings associations and those who influenced him?

I have no problem with Communism or Marxism in the pure form. It is man that corrupts.

Leave it to Right Wing Fair and Balance to sensationalize 2 aspects out of an amazing activist career.

Do I have a problem with Kevin Jennings looking to this man as an inspiration? Hell no.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Any way, best wishes to you Annee and everyone else here.

Thank you for the wishes and back at you.

But you are getting way too off topic with your politics in this thread. So I'm not going to respond more then I already have on the politics.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I had a tough time answering some of those questions.

You Are 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

What 10% of you was conservative, blup?

edit on 122929p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

That was obviously very traumatizing for you growing up, then chasing that father figure, man to man searching....then bitterness and walah, you become this.

What the hell are you talking about and where did that come from?

Man to man?

I married my high school boyfriend. I was very traditional in my 20s. A Goldwater Republican.

So many times I get into these "LIFE" discussions and find out the person is in their 20s. They haven't even lived life yet.

I remember my 20s. Idealistic and very traditional. But you learn a lot in 65 years.

I'm in my 50's Been around for awhile. Seen a few things you know.
I knew this was a sensitive issue for you.
As you stated it takes some time for these issues to surface and identify themselves.
I knew I'ld be hitting a nerve but it is important that we kn ow these things about you in order to help you cope and ESPECIALLY help those children, that to no fault of their own, have to go through the same, if not worst, fatherless upbringing.
We can all see what happens after a whole life chasing that father figure.
I am glad you opened this door to delve into your past to identify to us what we can do to help with this social problem here in this social setting.

You are a brave woman to go down this road in a public forum.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

We can all see what happens after a whole life chasing that father figure.

Chasing the father figure?

My husband is 20 years younger then me - - and we're coming up on our 23rd anniversary.

I did not ask YOU your age.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I had a tough time answering some of those questions.

What 10% of you was conservative, blup?

Me too actually... I'll go look again and see what it actually was?

I have no idea what Vouchers or No Child Left Behind was?? Maybe that was it? I'm guessing as there are twenty questions that I must have answered 2 in the 'conservative way' but I have no idea what the other was?

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
EDIT:

Actually I'm a little slow, (and quite sick.. have a cold) don't think you can get results without logging in
edit on 6/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
73.46 Liberal

26.54 Conservative

Oh - - yeah - - apparently this is the percentage of those who had the same answers as me.

Me too on the sick with a cold.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Soccer moms need to find a hobby, if I wanna shop at a store I'm going to shop at the store no matter who's the spokesperson. Difference with me is that I'm not a robotic deluded sheep and I actually have a brain.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wow, were you referring to the man who taught fisting to teens or to a Communist subversive who supported gay men sodomizing little boys? No wonder this country is in trouble with morals like that. I have no sympathy for people who promote that insane stuff and think it should be promoted to grade school children and that is exactly why I make points like this on this forum.
I frankly don't care any more what you think. You challenged my credibility last night and made demands to know personal stuff about me, then you support people like Jennings and Hay.
I really have nothing further to say other than I'm not worried about your opinion of me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Vouchers

A school voucher, also called an education voucher, is a certificate issued by the government, which parents can apply toward tuition at a private school (or, by extension, to reimburse home schooling expenses), rather than at the state school to which their child is assigned. An alternative to the education voucher is the education tax credit, which allows individuals to use their own money to pay for the education of their children or to donate money towards the education of other children.

en.wikipedia.org...

For people who don't want their kids indoctrinated by values clarification and NAMBLA morals. That was me and unfortunately no vouchers were available...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No but you asked my age and what's the difference?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join