It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by andersensrm

The seculars and atheists have made war against Christians and all religions in general, except Islam for some reason. They seem to not mind Sharia Law. Evidence of that is seen in the UK where Sharia Law has begun to take root. How long before our own Constitution is overruled by Sharia Law? Will the seculars complain? I wonder, because the left today is championing the rights of Islamists over Christians. All you have to do is look at the ACLU and who they champion, look at the lobbies in Washington and see who the politicians are favoring.
Since you have been on this forum a while, how can you not have seen the hateful rhetoric against Christians? Telling Christians how their beliefs are stupid and ignorant and how the stories are myths, that the bible is full of stories that have no element of truth, etc. Of course I am putting it much more lightly, but it's all here in these fourms.

I'm agnostic and would be quite happy for some war again stupid religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm telling you all right now that I'm not being fooled. Ellen Degeneres and Jerry Seinfeld are the same person!!! Ever notice how Jerry says "gay", then always quickly retorts with "not that there's anything wrong with that"? He slips on that blond wig and lives a different life, I tell you! The resemblence is scary if you really look at a side-by-side. The same body, too.

Anyways, if soccer moms hate it this much, then they should hit J.C. Penny's the only place it hurts them; Stop shopping there and putting money into their accounts. The reason I say accounts is because we all know they probably have many of those 'swiss' or 'offshore' accounts. amirite?

<< 49  50  51   >>

join