It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ohhh no! Condoms! What ever shall we do?!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by DrNotforhire

You'll appreciate this

edit on 1-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

I laughed so hard... my side hurts..

This is an amazing video... if you did this, I want to hug you

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You and I have spoken about this subject before and the possible joining forces of both the Tea Party and OWS. I think we both agree both movements pretty much want the same thing apart from more partisan leanings talking points. Both want accountability, both want responible use tax payer monies (Conservs want cuts done domestically, libs want cuts done in foreign policy), both want a changing of campaign and lobbying laws, both want massive changes with currency and the FED (either abolishment which I agree on, or nationalization of central banking).

People might perceive me as liberal and maybe I am liberal in a lot of ways, but I am not delusional. I know the value of conservatives and liberals alike. Both are needed to balance each other out, ying yang. I hope that both movements look past petty differences and compromise within each other to force meaningful change. What people do not want is one party rule which becomes essentially totalitarian rule.

Everyone is unhappy at the moment, but no one wants to work together. We must all realize that the MSM will highlight the worse while blacking out the best, it happened (and continues to happen) with the Tea party, and it's happening with the OWS. Rather than say I knew conservatives were racist (because CNN told me so) or rather than say I knew libs were looking for handouts (because FOX said so) we need to look at the issues in an objective way and ask ourselves whether they have any merit.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

Don't alter the posts of other members when you quote them. Read the T&C's that you agreed to. Big NO NO.

Address the OP/thread AND NOT the poster

Please excuse the typO, I am on a mobile.
Not everyone is perfect.

The Occupy Wallstreet supporters were just JOKING
AROUND!!

That is it. It is a joke chill out.
NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 1-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

link   
Theres this thing called a false flag where someone waves a flag of their enemy then does something stupid, like dump condoms on catholics. If that is what the occupy is about they will defeat themselves, so most likely these are just boneheads who dont represent real values.

link   
I remember being young, hard to believe, but ya, come on folks throwing condoms at young girls or boys is creepy.

I thought condoms were creepy when I used them ew

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophiaso most likely these are just boneheads who dont represent real values.

THIS IS WHAT I have been saying all along!!

People are JUST NOW figuring out
what kind of scum we are dealing with
in the OWS movement?

This is why the occupy movement MUST BE STOPPED!!!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been trying to warn you people WAKE UP

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Dear Chewingonmushrooms,

Thanks for the reminder, my memory is terrible.

I was hoping that others might be brought into the idea as well, this thread is an example of the anger that's getting in our way and I wish it could be stopped.

I worry about us frequently.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I remember being young, hard to believe, but ya, come on folks throwing condoms at young girls or boys is creepy.

No: Giving out condoms to any group of people is not creepy.
And throwing them down from an elevated place is a time honored way to hand out things. (University of Munich, Hans and Sophie Scholl spring to my mind)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A post with "Dump Condoms" should have been a little more interesting that ..lol

...so some people gave other people, known for horneyness/ sexual escapades, free condoms. Shutter at the thought.. OMF'nG! the planet is going to the devil!!.. run for your lives before one of them con-dems gets ya & makes you put in on before forcing upon you..urges to do dirty things! with animals & children!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

No: Giving out condoms to any group of people is not creepy.
And throwing them down from an elevated place is a time honored way to hand out things. (University of Munich, Hans and Sophie Scholl spring to my mind)

They weren't passing them out, what they did they did out of meanness, and if people need condoms they can get them free a planned parenthood.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Yea, I am sure they were just doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

Actually, I doubt that Father Bernard Healey, the executive director of the Rhode Island Catholic Conference, who was in attendance at this event would be called a liar. I'll take his word over the incoherent blabber of the OWS and their supporters.

Are you conveniently forgetting that the Police also stated they had no reports of this happening?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by jibeho

agreed a man of the cloth's word is > smoking, drinking drum circle playing hippies....

Same question as above

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Another thing I would like to add is how conservatives and those against OWS will add this in every rant from this point on and connect it to the larger OWS movement. Doesn't matter that it is a small group which wishes to push the OWS label, or that they are obviously pushing their own agenda. Nope it's the whole OWS from now on.

Occupy is mighty quick to claim and advertise their numbers as a whole by counting all the camps and all the part time non-camp groups world wide. 4.5 million was the number reached in Mid-October using that process.

The point I'm making here is that Occupy can't claim membership for all, then get all high and mighty about qualifying exactly WHO is and isn't counted when it comes to misbehavior. They just don't get it both ways, to my thinking. It's either a national movement or it's dozens and dozens of smaller movements with a national confederation. There is a WORLD of difference in reality between those two things...and if they won't claim and acknowledge the bad along with the good.....then I suppose it's a confederation by default.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Last week’s rally was held inside the rotunda of the state capitol in Providence. Bracy said the Occupiers, along with some pro-choice demonstrators, infiltrated the crowd of some 150 pro-lifers. He said the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school.

Link

This is just wrong. Is this how they protest? By dumping condoms on Catholic school girls?

Apparently only OWS has the right to peaceful assembly/protest.......

IF they dont agree with you , you must be stopped/shouted down.....

Way to be objective OWS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nevermind. Misread.
edit on 1-2-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The mainstream media does the same thing using the same tactics. This thread is great because it makes you aware of one of their tactics. Misleading the public is as easy as creating a misleading title. It is very easy with people being in a state of arrested development.
Most live in a world where they only care about things that do not have importance such as sports, video games, television, movies.

I have seen these zombies myself they are submerged in watching movies and playing games over and over again. Video games create a false reality as do movies. Not saying relaxing is bad but too much relaxation leads to zombification.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join