It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Xality

what about the VIDEO of the occupiers harassing little kids...

blog.beliefnet.com...

1) CBS
2) I seen this before and I actually laughed
3) The kid who was TERRIFIED and SCARED said: "It was a parade!" in excitement and then just said it was a bit scary as there was so many people there... and only mentioned scary as that was ASKED by the reporter if it was scary.

I sure hope those kids dont ever go to Disneyworld, might god, they'll die out of sheer terror forming a queue there.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This article utterly reeks of bull****.

First off, how does he come to the conclusion that these people were affiliated with the Occupy Movement?

Secondly, the title says "Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls". Implying more than one. In the article, it says, "an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school". One person.

and then there's this:

Bracy said capitol police were outnumbered and overwhelmed by the protesters. At one point they even attacked State. Rep. Doreen Costa.

But, as has been pointed out already:

Joseph Little, the chief of the capitol police, told Fox News & Commentary that he did not receive any reports of condoms being dropped on children. He also said to his knowledge, nothing happened to that rose to the level of needing to call in additional support.

All in all, I would give this article a
for credibility.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
LOL they be trollinnnnn

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've run across another article that doesn't mention the condoms at all. It must be pretty reliable. Here it is: www.lifenews.com...

members of Occupy Providence, joined by members of Occupy Wall Street, marched to the Rhode Island State House from their camp in Burnside Park to disrupt the 39th Annual Pro-Life State House Rally organized by the Rhode Island State Right to Life Committee.

Gensemer said that, as those leading the prayer vigil began to invite pro-life advocates to join in worship, those with the pro-abortion opposition positioned themselves inches away from the musicians, chanting, screaming, and dragging a ten-foot banner between the team and those trying to pray and worship.

One member of the pro-abortion force actually spent an extended amount of time screaming into the face of an adopted child whose sign read: “I’m glad I was adopted and not murdered.”

Again, tell me please, what part of the 99% agenda this is taken from?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sensing a continued discreditation/smear campaign, here.

The idea is to apparently get random people to do things which the general public will consider obscene, disgusting, shocking, or threatening, and then claim that the people behind it are affiliated with Occupy, whether they actually are or not.

It's an attempt to make sure that the public think of Occupy as domestic terrorists.

Bracy said capitol police were outnumbered and overwhelmed by the protesters. At one point they even attacked State. Rep. Doreen Costa.

“This was one of the most disturbing sights I’ve ever seen,” Costa told Fox News & Commentary. “It was horrendous. “

Costa said a female Occupier hit her on the head with a sign and shoved her “moppy” hair in the lawmaker’s face.

“I told her that she really stunk bad and needed to take a bath,” Costa said.

Costa said she was “speechless” when they showered the young girls with condoms. So was Father Bernard Healey, the executive director of the Rhode Island Catholic Conference.

This is completely inconsistent with the behaviour of the people at Zucotti Park. False flag, pure and simple.
edit on 31-1-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

The pro-choice people would just say thanks for the free condoms.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If you ever have ever known any catholic schoolgirls you would know that they need them. It is a public service they should be commended.
edit on 31-1-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Personally, I wish they would go occupy a job. Im getting sick and tired of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Personally, I wish they would go occupy a job. Im getting sick and tired of them.

Behind this statement, there always seems to be an implicit assumption that they could get a job if they wanted one. Real unemployment in America has been estimated at 25%, currently. It ain't as easy to get a job as the armchair ATS crowd seem to think.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Dont give me that crap. I live in Louisville Ky where the unemployment is higher than in most states. I lost my job in December of '11 and started a new one last week. I am a college educated Hardware and Test Engineer. That is a position that is far and few between where I live. If I would have settled for a 35000 a year salary, I could have gotten one much faster. The jobs are there. If they spent as much time looking for work as they spend not bathing, getting high and causing problems for the rest of us, they would all be working by now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Yeah if everyone had the mind of an engineer we'd have no problems. Thank god we don't have that many engineers, that would be a very big problem, where are all these engineers going to work?
The engineer mind dissects a problem to get at an efficient solution, these people aren't looking for a quick fix to a simple problem of not having a job, they're voicing deep concerns with the idea of being exploited for labour and their reward being pitiful in return.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel

Yeah if everyone had the mind of an engineer we'd have no problems. Thank god we don't have that many engineers, that would be a very big problem, where are all these engineers going to work?
The engineer mind dissects a problem to get at an efficient solution, these people aren't looking for a quick fix to a simple problem of not having a job, they're voicing deep concerns with the idea of being exploited for labour and their reward being pitiful in return.

Really? Cause as far as I can tell, they don't know what the hell they are protesting. It changes about every five minutes... Go down for yourself to one of these protest as I have. Ask about twenty of them why they are there and you will get twenty different answers.

edit on 31-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Occupy protesters disrupt antiabortion rally at State House / Video

I saw lots of condoms, I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This is just wrong. Is this how they protest? By dumping condoms on Catholic school girls?

why?
were they used condoms?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
LOL they be trollinnnnn

lol preach!

y'know i myself have become disenchanted somewhat with occupy

but all these attacks are actually making me reconsider

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

sounds like you are rattling your chains to me

lol yet another bash occupy thread

what's the count now over 100?

they don't bathe?
lol caught in a time warp from the sixties?
or a slip of the tongue reference to "the great unwashed?"
edit on 31-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not saying I started Occupy, I was there pushing it when it was growing a bit beyond the online communities that started circulating its existence. I saw it rise from the ground up, I can tell you most of the reasons they protest, finger by finger. Jobs are a huge amount of importance to them, but the ethics behind those jobs are what they question; Occupy Wallstreet was about changing the face of American Politics and how it deals with white collar criminals. While more people jumped on the bandwagon their common ailment was the frauds in power, which is what Occupy is trying to deal with.

You find them confused and flailing? Well it does happen to be part of a larger plan to make a bunch of noise to cover the tracks of activists spreading other messages among the crowd. Those activists can not be caught if they are just part of the crowd, rather than leaders. Those who are chosen to lead, will, but Occupy has no need for leaders.

Leaders in this movement are a liability, the leaderlessness is a strength.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What does the article mean "occupiers?" What identifies them as such? How is it confirmed? How about the possibility that not everyone who protests things conservatives like are not occupy people but just people? Sounds like the story was made up completely but even if it wasn't, it is apparently trying to blame a specific group for no good reason. Couldn't have simply been pro choicers could have been?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Not as many threads as the support occupy movement has. I only rattle the chains of truth. I have been to the now failed Occupy Louisville protest and can only report what I saw and heard.

Originally posted by Sachyriel

I'm not saying I started Occupy, I was there pushing it when it was growing a bit beyond the online communities that started circulating its existence. I saw it rise from the ground up, I can tell you most of the reasons they protest, finger by finger. Jobs are a huge amount of importance to them, but the ethics behind those jobs are what they question; Occupy Wallstreet was about changing the face of American Politics and how it deals with white collar criminals. While more people jumped on the bandwagon their common ailment was the frauds in power, which is what Occupy is trying to deal with.

What ethical issues? That the people who formed the companies they want to work for make money? Isnt that why people form companies and start businesses? I think they are confusing ethics for morals.

You find them confused and flailing? Well it does happen to be part of a larger plan to make a bunch of noise to cover the tracks of activists spreading other messages among the crowd. Those activists can not be caught if they are just part of the crowd, rather than leaders. Those who are chosen to lead, will, but Occupy has no need for leaders.

Leaders in this movement are a liability, the leaderlessness is a strength.

I dont find it confusing at all. I see their confusion though. You say that a leader in this movement is a liability but the fact is, without a leader, they are leaving themselves open for fraud within their own ranks which has already happened. Just look at the few people making millions off this movement while the rest go out and act like schmucks and become the laughing stock to the rest of us. Most people not associated with and are not supporting the movement (of which we are the majority I assure you) now look upon them with contempt, not compassion.
edit on 31-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Occupy movement has nothing to do with abortion, right to life, religion, or planned parenthood issues. They've made it abundantly clear the movement is about the 1% versus the 99%.

I'm sure some well-funded think tank catering to the whims of billionaires thought it would be clever to dress up some idiots with Occupy signs, shout some vile epithets while throwing condoms at Catholic girls just to see how far their bought-and-paid for FOX "news" network could get in smearing their names. Isn't it strange how a camera just happened to be right there and the footage went right to FOX?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join