It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Personally, I wish they would go occupy a job. Im getting sick and tired of them.

We get the same ignorant remarks here in Australia.

Folks love to carry on with their immature, ill conceived, generlaised remarks such as the one above.

I work full time, have been with the same company for 8 years now yet somehow I manage to support OWS.

Must be mind blowing to some poor individuals with such a black & white outlook on life.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

....Who cares? Oh no, packaged condoms! What a disgusting human being! How dare he dump those unopened condoms on some people! They're probably scarred for life now! I can't even imagine how much counseling and therapy is going to be needed to restore their previous state of mind!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Originally posted by gosseyn

Relax, it was just condoms, not even used ones.

I'm sure if the Tea Party were to dump condoms on a Pro-Choice rally you wouldn't be so relaxed

I've had had condoms thrown at me at various events. I have personally thrown condoms (Filled with water) at schoolgirls. (and schoolboys, being a schoolboy myself, back in the day)

So speaking from experience I can tell you: I'd be just as relaxed, thank you. (If they were filled with water I would be a bit more pissed now than I was back in the day though)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm sure if the Tea Party were to dump condoms on a Pro-Choice rally you wouldn't be so relaxed

good grief so dramatic, can't everyone just relax a little, this is really not that big of a deal, don't you think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill over this??????

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
reply to post by leawyoming

Nah, priests would only blow them up with hot air, twist them and tell the children they can have more balloon animals later.

hahaha...good one lol

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

how, exactly, does one "make millions" off of a protest movement? do the Occupiers have to pay admission to get into the protests? are there sponsorship deals? or do you think that the movement is raising money from contributions by its unwashed and unemployed members?

dude, you seriously sound like my grandpa complaining to my father about those damn dirty hippies. you're so square i might need your help plotting some right angles on a bar graph. you know which bar graph has an almost 90 degree angle at the far left end? the one that shows how the richest members of our society have seen their net worth increase at a drastically more rapid rate than at any point in our nation's history over the past few decades. The rich are richer than ever and have rigged the system to line their pockets. Occupy is not a bunch of jobless people complaining about not having a job. it's a bunch of PATRIOTS who are sick of watching the few dictate to the many.

I personally do not live to serve my employers; i use them to finance my life and my daughter's life. I personally would not be angry if multi-millionaires and billionaires paid the same tax rate as the rest of us. I personally would not mind if the CEO's of very successful companies were limited by a fixed percentage cap in how much they can choose to pay themselves at the expense of their company and employees. I personally would like to see regulations in place that keep big banks and businesses from running themselves into the ground just to make a quick billion for their BODs, or at least make the "too big to fail" mindset illegal.

but if you're down with all that stuff and you love our Corporate Oligarchs, keep railing ignorantly against anyone who stands up for Change. BLEAT, BLEAT, LITTLE SHEEP.

edit on 1-2-2012 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

good grief so dramatic, can't everyone just relax a little, this is really not that big of a deal, don't you think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill over this??????

I'm curious. Now if this story is true would your reaction be the same if say someone threw slices of wrapped ham at a group of muslim children?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
All the senior Catholic school girls around here generally buy their own.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
The children are caught in the crossfire of a class warfare battle. Thank god these protesters were kind enough to offer them protection, not that the Catholic church gives them any.

No, but they give their homosexual pedo-priests plenty of protection.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

You DO serve your employers, and this whole ' you use them to finance you and your daughter's life' is simply a rationalization to help you not deal with that fact. Don't believe me? Violate your employers productivity expectations, allotted days off, or code of conduct one too many times and see who serves whom. Then, after you are unemployed and living on the public dole, take a hard look at who pays what in terms of tax percentages and you will suddenly be grateful that the rich pay what they do. THEN, after a year of collecting unemployment ( let's be optimistic here and pray it doesn't get to that point), you can get a refund on taxes you didn't even pay, just like your patriots dude.

Top richest people? Ever hear of Vanderbilt, Carngie, and Rockefeller? A little more than a few decades ago.

I agree the 'system' has been rigged but blame your government representatives. A bribe means nothing unless you take it! I'm all for change that honors our founding documents and the principles they represent.

By the way, who uses the word "square' anymore? Just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok before I jump the gun, let me just say the source is a fox blog which tells me they aren't exactly objective (fox has a terrible track record of fabricating stories against perceived liberals) and the OP has a signature with "liberal propaganda" in it.

That being said, I have been a supporter of OWS since the beginning. The thing is that it is leaderless, with individualized cells that operate autonomously. Sometimes you get cells that are blatantly ideological with intentions to push their agendas (such as possibly this group) but unfortunately it reflects on the whole, rightfully so or not.

I am against straight forward fringe issues such as these that only serve to divide. Gay, Pro choice, 2nd Amendment, entitlements are all hot button issues that though are important, distract from the more PRESSING issues such as monetary policy, lobbying and campaign contributions and the start of WW3 (or any war not based strictly on defense, as in being attacked first by a clearly defined sovereign nation).

Every other issue is chopped meat when compared to those listed. Dumb asses like this group (if true) not only tarnish the greater picture, they also help to serve the belief that OWS is a liberal only agenda, which it is not nor should it only be.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by gunshooter

I'm curious. Now if this story is true would your reaction be the same if say someone threw slices of wrapped ham at a group of muslim children?

Let's not forget that when Pro-Lifers throw stuff, It is usually Bullets
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Last week’s rally was held inside the rotunda of the state capitol in Providence. Bracy said the Occupiers, along with some pro-choice demonstrators, infiltrated the crowd of some 150 pro-lifers. He said the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school.

Link

This is just wrong. Is this how they protest? By dumping condoms on Catholic school girls?

It is very wrong. That is why I distance myself from the Anonymous and Occupy silly people. I think a lot of demonstrators are extremists and their behavior borders on neo fascism, trying to get the majority to follow a minority, extremist agenda! Hahahaha!

I don't follow The Catholic way of things, but they have every right to live their lives without profanities like this happening just because of their Faith. Horrible!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I say, let the occupiers continue to make their beds for soon they will be forced to sleep in them. The destruction of public and private property in Oakland recently and the continued total disrespect for fellow humans and their beliefs etc will all catch up to the Occupy Bunch.

I just hope that they all converge on Chicago in May. It will make the arrests far easier if they are all in one place as they are all herded onto freight trains. Occupy, meet the new provisions in NDAA because you are now labeled as domestic terrorists. DHS has been studying you and the behavior of your mentors from the late 60's and early 70's.
start.umd.edu...

Sorry you guys took the bait. So, keep destroying and disrespecting. PLEASE!!! and don't forget your bed rolls....and a bar of soap.

edit on 1-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Actually, I'd be thrilled because that means I wouldn't have to go out and buy them!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Occupy would be a whole lot easier to mentally justify supporting if they could pick a cause..maybe even a couple, but just pick them and STICK TO THEM. Civil Rights wasn't confused..they had a very specific cause and eventually, they achieved their immediate goals to change a nation. Women's Sufferage obviously had a focused cause and again.. success after a bit of time!

Protest = Causes and Focus for issues to have resolved

Riot/Civil Unrest = Kinda pissed and hateful toward everything and everyone not of like mind to themselves.

Which category does Occupy, in Feb of 2012, fall into? I think it STARTED in Category #1...and has steadily degenerated into Category #2. I guess the last and final category involves being an inmate, not an occupier, and that's coming next, IMO.

It's such a shame...the people, energy and cause were all there in the start. They just couldn't keep it to the people who WANTED to protest...and had to open it up to everyone who saw a way to get free crap and shelter without all those pesky rules the City Shelters demand be followed. Such a waste.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Actually, I'd be thrilled because that means I wouldn't have to go out and buy them!

They are children you are an adult, I think.

Occupy Wall Street protesters throw condoms, drown out speakers at Rhode Island pro-life rally
www.lifesitenews.com...

The pro-life organization’s executive director, Barth E. Bracy, told LifeSiteNews.com that, near the end of the rally, the Occupiers “strategically fanned out with military precision.”

That’s when they “started showering condoms down on some of the girls from a Catholic high school.”

They gathered around speakers at the podium, shouting them down or otherwise jostling them and members of the audience.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think we can return this back to OWS in equal form...

Lets just hand them job applications and see how offended they get...

thats about equal right??? This is so hypocritical its crazyyyyy

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I think we can return this back to OWS in equal form...

Lets just hand them job applications and see how offended they get...

thats about equal right??? This is so hypocritical its crazyyyyy

good one.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another thing I would like to add is how conservatives and those against OWS will add this in every rant from this point on and connect it to the larger OWS movement. Doesn't matter that it is a small group which wishes to push the OWS label, or that they are obviously pushing their own agenda. Nope it's the whole OWS from now on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join