It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

I dont know. Here are the coordinates : Google Earth 06 09 02,22 47 22 check for your selfe.

I have the non computerized version of this scope and this lens kit. It's going to be a few days before the see is worth getting it all out but I will get back to this thread in a few days with first hand viewing of these coordinates. If I find nothing, will you be willing to admit this is all a bunch of B.S.?
edit on 31-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

So why is then on Google earth and Microsoft WorldWide Telescope ?? Do you think you can see better with this scope than they do with their expensive toys ???

Even when you have an offer of Independent verification of your theory, you scoff and ignore an attempt to find the truth. Your credibility just got shot all to hell. Your theory is bunk as is the entire Nubiru claim.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a million amateur astronomers out there, none of them saying anything...if I buy a telescope (I have two actually) and suddenly locate nibiru, does that mean government officals are going to come and invite me to dwell in their underground chambers to ride out the end of the world in comfort?

No none of them would not say anything because of a few that have and they was discredited by people like you and others in this thread. Just look at you how you are going on me like a hungry dogs on a bone...

Actually, if an astronomer said "Eureka, I found me muh nibiru", yes..of course I would debunk such nonsense

however

if an astronomer said "look at coord X Y Z", I would look, and if there was indeed something there, I would be on page with him.
What is needed is coordinance that I can use to walk out today/tonight/whenever and view clearly whatever it is. Thats all that need be said, not some long extravagant discussion on mayan superstition or vatican art...just some star coordinance and let me see whatever it is there to see along with the rest of the world. Not a google skys keyhole reflection artifact..but my own eyes through my telescope.

We are not going on -you- though, don't feel all crusified...we are attacking the subject and the misleading videos others made that you posted. We don't think you personally are trying to start a religion, but the people whom are lurking, and for posterity, such stuff must be ripped apart. Surely you can appreciate the process...this is how science, more accurately falsificationism, works...tear down what can be torn down and whats left is evidence...so far, nothing fromt the nibiru believers community has stood up.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

I dont know. Here are the coordinates : Google Earth 06 09 02,22 47 22 check for your selfe.

I have the non computerized version of this scope and this lens kit. It's going to be a few days before the see is worth getting it all out but I will get back to this thread in a few days with first hand viewing of these coordinates. If I find nothing, will you be willing to admit this is all a bunch of B.S.?

So why is then on Google earth and Microsoft WorldWide Telescope ?? Do you think you can see better with this scope than they do with their expensive toys ???

Even when you have an offer of Independent verification of your theory, you scoff and ignore an attempt to find the truth. Your credibility just got shot all to hell. Your theory is bunk as is the entire Nubiru claim.

Come on... I have Celestron myselfe and I see Jupiter like this smile
so how can you see something else ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Hey Nancy Leider, I think you came to the wrong site.
While there is a possibilty of something in the Oort cloud and Keplar has picked up some dark planets outside the sun, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
There are enough astronomers out there that would be able to see a planet in our area.If they can pick out something as small as Elenin, I have the utmost confidence they could find a planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

They all use the same source picture
There is no giant google telescope running independently mapping the skys, no microsoft telescope, etc..they all get the info from hubble, some other satellites and world telescopes (sloan for example). but ya..its all basically open source pooled images duct taped together no matter which -portal- software your using.. So, the venus you see on google sky is most likely the same venus picture you will see on microsoft telescope and the like.

As far as their expensive toys are concerned...you will be suprised what you can get for a few hundred bucks on craigslist
(I was).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So far all of the "amateur astronomers" who have posted "proof" of Nibiru are either so daft that they don't realize that point a camera at the Sun overloads it sensor and could outright ruin the camera or they have been caught blatantly lying.

Let's take our old friend Terral Croft as an example. Now we all know that he's the one that started the whole Elenin nonsense and that none of his predictions came true, but let's look at his methods of "investigation." Back about a year ago Elenin was in the vicinity of Saturn. So where does Terral look to prove that NASA are lying about Elenin? If you guessed Pluto you're right. At this point it just looks like Terral is incompetent and not really sure how to locate Saturn. Next Terral claimed that this proves NASA are lying about Elenin because he used a more powerful telescope than Leonid Elenin and saw nothing. Well, of course people wanted him to support his claim. Terral then posted a picture of a low-end Mead telescope that was in no way stronger than the telescope used by Leonid Elenin. Furthermore, the telescope that Terral claimed was his was actually traced back to an amateur astronomer living in England. The picture Terral used was found on an amateur astronomy forum. It was also around this time that Tarral's picture of Pluto wasn't even his. In fact it came from an old NASA mission.

When that's your past history in regards to astronomy you really don't need someone discrediting you. You have already discredited yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Come on... I have Celestron myselfe and I see Jupiter like this smile
so how can you see something else ??

If you had a scope and used it on occasion and actually had a bit of knowledge about how they work, you would know that the scope itself has little bearing on how far and to what amount of detail you can see. Your lenses are what makes all the difference when viewing with a telescope. Combined with the right filters, I can see pretty much what ever I point my scope at given the see is good enough and I have the patience to let my eye edjust to the incoming light. Of course, if your planet was as close as you claim, I wont have to wait long because it is within our solar system and the reflecting light would be quite bright.

So again, your theory is bunk as ANYONE with a half decent scope and a good set of lenses and filters could see the damn thing. Even if it is next to the sun, there are filters for that!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

We are not going on -you- though, don't feel all crusified...we are attacking the subject and the misleading videos others made that you posted. We don't think you personally are trying to start a religion, but the people whom are lurking, and for posterity, such stuff must be ripped apart. Surely you can appreciate the process...this is how science, more accurately falsificationism, works...tear down what can be torn down and whats left is evidence...so far, nothing fromt the nibiru believers community has stood up.

OK. You are right here but still what is the real cause for sudden increase of all disasters in 2010, 11, and it a begining of 2012 and it's madness already ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Let's take our old friend Terral Croft as an example. Now we all know that he's the one that started the whole Elenin nonsense and that none of his predictions came true,

Ya, only because the aliens pushed elenin away from us!!!
You really should be thankful to people like Terral! If not for him, the worldwide consciousness wouldn't have been on a high enough vibrational frequency to send out the distress call to the pleadians!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Let's take our old friend Terral Croft as an example. Now we all know that he's the one that started the whole Elenin nonsense and that none of his predictions came true,

Ya, only because the aliens pushed elenin away from us!!!
You really should be thankful to people like Terral! If not for him, the worldwide consciousness wouldn't have been on a high enough vibrational frequency to send out the distress call to the pleadians!

HAAAHAHAHA! That was a classic one too!

BTW, please put your frog back as your avy. I love that thing!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

OK. You are right here but still what is the real cause for sudden increase of all disasters in 2010, 11, and it a begining of 2012 and it's madness already ??

Source?
What are you going on about? what disasters? I did answer your specific list of stuff earlier, with the tornados, earthquakes, etc...even gave you cool links to follow to educate yourself on how its not increasing...rather, just the mainstream reporting on it is increasing.

The issue here is saturation of the subject matter, not an actual problem in itself..like someone whom watches too much news thinks their neighborhood is filled with murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc. Its a skewed reality they are living in from too much information without perspective

Try an experiment. Avoid any and all conspiracy websites for oh..a month. By the end of the month, you will be feeling like the world is normal, perhaps slightly boring, but overall not in a bad place..now, after that is done, go back on a conspiracy website..you will see how they are all but going nuts from the amazingly horrific world ending stuff that happened during that month. laughable really..

Sometimes its good to step outside the sanitarium and remember reality.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If I remember good Astrolpatriot gave you the coordinates. Why haven't you look at them if they were available ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

We're calling Astrolpatriot good now? Isn't he the one that was found to be a convicted pedophile? If that's what you consider good I think you have bigger problems than Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We're calling Astrolpatriot good now? Isn't he the one that was found to be a convicted pedophile? If that's what you consider good I think you have bigger problems than Nibiru.

Not this pedophile story again. So if he was watching the stars in his underwear I don't care. If he is a pedophile this is his problem. So you can not be a good astronomer if you are a pedophile ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If I remember good Astrolpatriot gave you the coordinates. Why haven't you look at them if they were available ??

Im not sure if this was directed at me or someone else and I have no clue who Astrolpatriot is, but over the last year, I have in fact checked some of the coordinates given on many of the Nubiru and Elinen threads and every time I checked, it was complete rubbish.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Im not sure if this was directed at me or someone else and I have no clue who Astrolpatriot is, but over the last year, I have in fact checked some of the coordinates given on many of the Nubiru and Elinen threads and every time I checked, it was complete rubbish.

This are his photos :

Astrolpatriot

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You have been fooled by a hoaxer.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Counting Terral, that makes two. Not mentioning the videos of lens flares.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Look at the photos...

edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: mistake

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Look at the photos...

edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: mistake

You mean the ones that are so pixelated that they could be fireflies in a dark meadow? You are really grasping at straws now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join