It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Watch ngchunter's video and try to understand it.
The "Skyview Team" is lying about what they are showing you and the photos are not "his".

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Watch ngchunter's video and try to understand it.
The "Skyview Team" is lying about what they are showing you and the photos are not "his".

So the photos came out of nowhere ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hello All

I use to wonder why others called the majority of people in the usa sheeple. After doing all my research and seeing all the videos and evidence, there is something coming probably late in the year.

The sheeple who listen to the news agencies will be in for a shock of their lives. But the news won't tell them right away. No sir! After earthquakes get larger with more decimation, when seasons start totally flipping, when hurricanes and tornadoes set records, when there are more and more animals and fish dying in record numbers...oh wait that's happening now, then at the last minute when they see it in the air the government will let the news come out with it all.

Look at history people. Research was already done that found devestation in the bones of this earth timed to the cycle of nibiru or whatever you want to call it. I didn't know how selective news agencies were until I went overseas and talked to others their.

This cycle may be in relation to some believing that we are in the end times of the Bible. All I know is that those who get their information totally from one source are doomed to die a fools death. Look what happened in Ww2.

People here in the usa couldn't believe that the concentration camps were a fact. They believed the news. Look at the start of the Vietnam war. Ships supposed to have fired on us. Oops! No they didn't the final report said.

Where will you be when they finally announce that it is true and try to prepare. Yeah right. How many cases of water will you buy when they get to be $30 or more a case. Just ask best buy to let you put it on credit.

God please bless and keep these sheeple alive, I pray!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello All

I use to wonder why others called the majority of people in the usa sheeple. After doing all my research and seeing all the videos and evidence, there is something coming probably late in the year.

The sheeple who listen to the news agencies will be in for a shock of their lives. But the news won't tell them right away. No sir! After earthquakes get larger with more decimation, when seasons start totally flipping, when hurricanes and tornadoes set records, when there are more and more animals and fish dying in record numbers...oh wait that's happening now, then at the last minute when they see it in the air the government will let the news come out with it all.

Look at history people. Research was already done that found devestation in the bones of this earth timed to the cycle of nibiru or whatever you want to call it. I didn't know how selective news agencies were until I went overseas and talked to others their.

This cycle may be in relation to some believing that we are in the end times of the Bible. All I know is that those who get their information totally from one source are doomed to die a fools death. Look what happened in Ww2.

People here in the usa couldn't believe that the concentration camps were a fact. They believed the news. Look at the start of the Vietnam war. Ships supposed to have fired on us. Oops! No they didn't the final report said.

Where will you be when they finally announce that it is true and try to prepare. Yeah right. How many cases of water will you buy when they get to be $30 or more a case. Just ask best buy to let you put it on credit.

God please bless and keep these sheeple alive, I pray!

Thank you for your support. They now have two bones to bite.I would discusse more widely but my English is not so well.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No. He stole them. And lied about what they show.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Even if they were stolen what difference it represents ??? The object is still there with the moons so what is it ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Care to share your evidence/videos/research? How are you preparing for the event?

It's a great story, but it's not happening. No evidence of it, just a bunch of snake oil salesmen and folks who get a stiffy from imagining the end of the world in their lifetime.

Enjoy living in your fear. I hope the ulcers you and the good Count develop aren't too debilitating. Well, maybe just a little.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What moons?
I don't know what it is. It could be a star or a nebula. He doesn't provide a proper set of coordinates to use to look it up. A good sign of a hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What moons?
I don't know what it is. It could be a star or a nebula. He doesn't provide a proper set of coordinates to use to look it up. A good sign of a hoaxer.

Seriously?? And on the base of these pictures you can not imagine where it might be?

edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

A number of researchers have proposed a periodicity to mass extinctions but all of them have now been falsified by the scientific community. Furthermore, even if there were a periodicity it is on the scale of millions of years not 3600 years, which is the proposed time it takes for Nibiru to make its orbit. Don't forget the Chinese have had continuously documented history for thousands of years and they make no mention of a Destroyer planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

there is something coming probably late in the year.

If it were due here in 9-11 months, IT WOULD BE VISIBLE TO US ALL ALREADY.

I'm sorry for yelling, but I'm seriously losing my # over this insanity.

Ok. Ok. Do you plan to give up all your material possessions except for the necessities of survival, and uproot your family to be in whatever safe zone Patrick Geryl has sold you a ticket to shortly? I'm pretty sure I know the answer already.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by odinson

A number of researchers have proposed a periodicity to mass extinctions but all of them have now been falsified by the scientific community. Furthermore, even if there were a periodicity it is on the scale of millions of years not 3600 years, which is the proposed time it takes for Nibiru to make its orbit. Don't forget the Chinese have had continuously documented history for thousands of years and they make no mention of a Destroyer planet.

So why they are building those ghost cities ?? For US immigrants ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by odinson

So why they are building those ghost cities ?? For US immigrants ??

All you're doing is speculating and tying anything that you don't have an explanation for to Nibiru.

Crazy weather? Nibiru! Angry volcanoes? Nibiru! Chinese ghost cities? Nibiru! And then you have the gall to demand we explain these anamolies or otherwise it's proof of...Nibiru!

Just because you cannot explain something, does not make it automatically caused by your imaginary planet. It's so obvious that you're grasping at straws because you so badly want this to be true just so you can scream out loud "I told you sooooooo!" Get help, man.
edit on 31-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What part of "lying" do you not understand?
He is not providing accurate information.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Even if they were stolen what difference it represents ??? The object is still there with the moons so what is it ??

What is it you ask? Well...for the time being it appears to be your whole reason for living. Your complete reality, that you feel the uncontrollable urge to PUSH off on anyone you can trap in a corner.

I feel so sorry for your family...I assume you haven't many friends left who will listen to you. It
is people like you who do seriously bad things when their fanaticism is proven wrong with time.

What are your plans when nothing happens. Do you even have room under your tin foil hat for that thought...What if nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

there is something coming probably late in the year.

If it were due here in 9-11 months, IT WOULD BE VISIBLE TO US ALL ALREADY.

I'm sorry for yelling, but I'm seriously losing my # over this insanity.

Ok. Ok. Do you plan to give up all your material possessions except for the necessities of survival, and uproot your family to be in whatever safe zone Patrick Geryl has sold you a ticket to shortly? I'm pretty sure I know the answer already.

You are most welcome to visit another thread if you are too nervous to read this one and NO I will keep my possessions because I am feeling lucky and I will survive the event. When it comes open a bottle of beer and drink one in my name and sit back and enjoy. If you see 1 kilometer high tsunami than go check Wiki if that is possible :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That comment wasn't addressed to you.

And no thanks, I'm going to make my presence felt in this thread. No need to keep inviting me to leave.

NO I will keep my possessions because I am feeling lucky and I will survive the event. When it comes open a bottle of beer and drink one in my name and sit back and enjoy. If you see 1 kilometer high tsunami than go check Wiki if that is possible :-)

edit on 31-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What part of "lying" do you not understand?
He is not providing accurate information.

It does not matter . Stolen information is still information. You should know since you live in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And there you go. The psychology of the doomsday supporter is expressed right out in the open. The sole reason people grasp onto these theories so fervently is because they want the world to change but they're too lazy to do anything about it. Always they guarantee us that a mass extinction is on the way or that it's the End of the World, but despite using these terms they always refer to themselves as special and that they'll survive. This comes from the fact that they for some reason feel they deserve to see this new world that they had no hand in shaping. I have a request to all Nibiru believers. Put down the Sitchin. Click away from ZetaTalk. Stop watching Terral's videos. Now go out into the world and actually do something that will make it a better place. There is no cosmic reset button. If you want the world to change you actually have to make an effort.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

What is it you ask? Well...for the time being it appears to be your whole reason for living. Your complete reality, that you feel the uncontrollable urge to PUSH off on anyone you can trap in a corner.

I feel so sorry for your family...I assume you haven't many friends left who will listen to you. It
is people like you who do seriously bad things when their fanaticism is proven wrong with time.

What are your plans when nothing happens. Do you even have room under your tin foil hat for that thought...What if nothing happens.

No answer huh

Not what if nothing but when it happens I will see at that moment what to do. I will not build a bunker because it could be on a wrong place but reserved money can bring you everywhere if it's worth to try :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join