It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

You are so lame. IF as you HOPE the earth goes through a cataclysmic event...you think money would still have any bearing on anything.....a wheel barrow of 100 dollar bills wouldn't buy you a cup of water.....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Let me add that if you read Nostradamus and consider his work fact, you might need a break from ATS.

This thread gets

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How is this gonna go down? Slowly throughout the entire year? Suddenly over the course of hours? Days? Weeks?

I need to know so I can grow my beard out and start building my ark now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Nibiru is an alien planet that had a bad environment and the annunaki needed gold to help replenish this planet. Nibiru was nuclear bombed during the time its environment was already bad during an alien vs. alien battle.

Nancy from zeta talk says an upcoming collision will occur not Mr. Sitchin and zeta talk said nibiru would hit may 2008 and she was wrong! Now zeta talk is making up another date.

Nany from Zeta talk stole Zechariah sitchins word of nibiru from his book making up false claims.
en.wikipedia.org...

Not so sure if mr. sitchin was right or not with his Sumerian book on this subject on the 12th planet but its still interesting if Nibiru does exist or not.

Nibiru will not hit earth according to the original author of the 12th planet.

Nancy Zeta talk are liars.
edit on 31-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I say at least nice try on the research. My question is to you, If this planet was visible with a normal camera near the sun, why cant i take my telescope out and see it? Why hasn't the world seen it and questioned it?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

How is this gonna go down? Slowly throughout the entire year? Suddenly over the course of hours? Days? Weeks?

I need to know so I can grow my beard out and start building my ark now.

I've been working on the beard, if you have any spare 2x4s and nails we could maybe share.

You drink coffee?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I will admit that I find all the Planet X threads very entertaining.

Although this topic is entertaining it is still not plausible. If it was than the discovery of Planet X would become minor in comparison to the realization that every thing we thought we knew about Gravity was wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

It does not matter . Stolen information is still information. You should know since you live in the U.S.

Translation:

My information is flawed but my ego will never let me take the high road and admit it. Instead, I will attempt to interject some perfunctory nation bashing that has no bearing on this thread what so ever in the attempt to derail the discussion so that it spirals away from my earlier comments.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Awesome!!!
It's been a while since we have had a crazy Nibiru thread. I was starting to get worried.

If you do a search you will find lots of other nutty Planet X threads.
Here I did it for you.
Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

You should get together with these folks and make a Super Mecha Nibiru thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

I haven't seen anything next to the Sun...

Maybe two timelines are about to diverge, and not all humans will land on the same one..

last year when everybody on YOUTUBE was showing a double sun I went to the hardware store and for almost $5 I bought a welding mask replacement lens...guess what I never saw? a double sun...guess what isnt in the sky? Nibiru

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The videos werent very convincing but i found this to help a little. youtube link

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Rocks from space have always colided with Earth.

Its just a matter of time before something big, again hits the Earth.

We won't do anything about it because we're too busy still fighting Religious Wars over boogeyman God's....instead of worrying about real threats to our survival.

We actually deserve as a species to go extinct as the Wooly Mammoth did. We're not much brighter than he was.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ah, Terral.

I thought he disappeared in the dreadful conflagration, when the world ended several times last year. You know, when Comet Elenin was a black dwarf sun and had caused the poles to flip.

He posted so many astronomical images that he did with his supermarket bought telescope.

I see he's got another candidate for his black dwarf sun now and the pictures of it look better too! Strange thing is that the background star images look just as cruddy as they did last year.

... Photoshop?

And I love the video about "Nibiru" in California where the big red image of the Sun (I think we are supposed to believe that it's "Nibiru") shimmers around like all the other lens flares, while the Sun stays rock solid.

Didn't bother to watch the other videos as I'm pretty sure they were equally bad, or I have seen them before.

edit on 31/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The aliens are only going to save 144,000, and that's throughout all history to the present.
Do the math and you'll know who going to survive

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If Nibiru is approaching close to Earth I would think the Annunaki on the planet Nibiru are returning because they are close for contact. No word if the contact is good or bad. Sure the Annunaki have been here before an they are not grays or reptoids/Draco.
If Nibiru is really close everyone will see it in the sky not just some YouTube astronomer.

I just don't see earth getting hit by another orbiting planet unless it was a giant huge huge asteroid/comet.

Just my ranting haha.
edit on 1-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join