It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

OMG! Nibiru crackpots are back...

OP: Didn't you get that Terral is just a big hoaxer ? He was supposed to be somewhere in caves in the middle of the USA with all of his crazy believers atm... to hide from the last "Imminent nibiru impact" he announced for october 2011 or so....

When will people stop swallowing such huge idiocy? When will people do their own search instead of quoting a crackpot like Terral for his own interpretations that he drives the way he wants ? he looked stupid after nothing happend in october, he will still look stupid after this one... and other ones...

What will be the next one ? "The moon is nibiru cloaked ! FEAR!" ?

Btw, thanks anyway, I was wondering what happened to Terral after going in caves with his sect

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Nibiru is an alien planet that had a bad environment and the annunaki needed gold to help replenish this planet. Nibiru was nuclear bombed during the time its environment was already bad during an alien vs. alien battle.

Nibiru is also babylonian's name for Jupiter, so basically, it's already there, but it won't do any arm to us...
Plus... If aliens have bombs that can turn a solid planet into a gas giant, i'd be curious to know how they work... and how they don't inflame the planet after turning it into gases

secure.wikimedia.org...
peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The whole Nibiru theory at a glance does seem like a little much to swallow.

However, I think many of the main ideas of a 'planet X' scenario could be the model that explains a few current events.

I ponder that if a large dark celestial object with a strong electromagnetic influence is approaching the threshold of our Sun's own heliosphere (electromagnetic boundary) would it cause things like:

Increased solar activity?
Physical and climate-related changes to planets?
Strange vibrations and alterations to the cymatics of Earth? (see the 'Strange Sound')
Electromagnetic anomalies? (see wildlife dieoffs and confusion)
Possible biochemical, electrical and emotional changes in humans?

I think an intersteller electromagnetic interaction between "planet X" and our Sun could very well explain a few things.
edit on 1-2-2012 by JRedBeard because: sp

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Firstly what is this Zone of Copper? Anyone?! because i have never heard of it and neither has google. i will also add that much of the information in the Russian video is old and wrong such as the claim of 9 planets in solar system. i would also contend that if there was such a large planet the size of Jupiter on a large eliptical orbit of near 1, that allows it outside the boundaries of our conventional planetary system, i.e.beyond Pluto, then due to the energy and mass i believe it would break free from the gravitational pull of the sun. it is possible to calculate this but you need to know the mass. my thoughts are this is rubbish for the reasons but i suppose i only have to wait until April/ May to find out.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Fairy tales there lad it doesn't go down like that.

You comit suicide and jump off a building or have a eart attack.

Come on we are in the real world here not enemy of the state movies here.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think we need Diamondsmith to contribute in this thread

I have a telescope and sun filters and never seen anything but the sun. Neither has anyone else I know in my astronomy forums. I gave a S&F for being the first Nibiru thread of the season.
From the Op's opening post.

Nibiru, НИБИРУ. 21 December, 2012 - 2014 year, part 1/3

How come the date keeps getting moved out? 2014 now? I guess they need more leeway to fear monger.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I can't say whether Nibiru exists or not, however, I do believe that something cataclysmic will happen at some time this year, and yes I do believe that governments around the world are well aware of it and are making preparations.

Does this change the way I live my life? Yes, but for the better. I enjoy my time with my family more, I have become more loving and kind, I have actually slowed down to take notice of the beauty of nature, and I have found inner peace.

It is what it is, and there isn't a damn thing any of us here can do about it. Just enjoy life.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

WHAT ARE YOUR TOUGHTS ??

I think that anything that uses Terral Croft as a source should be moved to [HOAX] immediately.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
boomarked for later view..just to see why are the 26 flags

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Look how they discredit Astrolpatriot and I still believe him...

Good:

edit on 1-2-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This was a remark but you said you are disgusted. If you are disgusted why comment here ?? Go to another thread. This thread is mine and I am reviewing opinions.

Terral, you know that once you start a thread, you cannot control it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

all videos have been debunked on ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So... these videos. They show a rather large object next to the sun. And... this is... where, exactly? If something of this size is supposed to be nearby, we should be able to see it. At what time of day and from what location should it be visible (so we can calculate deviation based upon our own respective locations around the world and our respective "time zones"), and in what part of the sky should we be looking? Because something that large isn't just going to be able to hide from sight - in order for light not to reflect off it and reach our eyes, it'd have to be a black hole or something similar. You want to prove this isn't a hoax? Then give us that information. Time, location, and where in the sky exactly. Otherwise, this will be seen as just another ridiculous hoax in a forum that is conducive to hoaxes (because people are a bit TOO open to anything and everything that says "alien").

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by ColAngus

Can I ask what the expiration date is for this? Is it this year? Next year? Surely you agree that this cannot go on in perpetuity so please give me the timeframe after which you can admit to shameless fear-mongering.

You did this on that other thread about the Chinese space video and I'm well aware of your belief in the blue and red kachinas. I've watched the videos and frankly I'm disgusted.

There is no Nibiru. If there is, there is no evidence of it. Attention whores like Terral and Masters deserve to be shamed out of existence. I only hope poor, susceptible people don't fall prey to this utter horse#.

I am not here to give you the expiration date and if you would read to the end than you would see that I am asking for opinion what do you people think about all gathered material and about Vatican sphere and photos attached :-)

You have a right to believe what you want as I do so dont insult me in comments because of what I believe...

First clip.
I don't know what that object could be. It may be one of our own planets for all I know. Doesn't prove anything to me

Second clip.
It's all in Taiwanese! Not even subtitles. Why all the cuts to the bridge and island? What relevance to the story do they have? The second sun could be a mirage off the pollution in the air for all I know

Third clip:
Crap. What's with the dramatic music? And it even contradicts the second clip. Clearly a lens flare

Fourth clip and remaining info to follow is nothing I haven't heard about or read before. And, hearing the year bump up to 2014 is a real turn off.

So in summary, my opinion of the info in this thread doesn't do it for me personally and doesn't convince me one bit. However, I will say the Vatican sculpture is very odd and unusual

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
reply to post by Sachyriel

maybe it's a blessing for you, but i'd rather keep my life and have a family, as i see myself been successful.

i bet you do. Youll make a good little succesfull slave. Myabe if you work hard enough for 50 years or so you might be able to pay off your house before you die.

Drop the bombs, start the war, hit the earth, C'mon Nibiru. The way i see it, and many others, Most people will always be sheep, who will never see the truth, and there very existence is only a complete waiste of time and actually detremental to the growth and survival of mankind.

And to the people who can see the truth, who can truely see humanity for what we are, the fact that we all either ignore the truth, cant see the truth, or see it and never do anything about it, means that almost none of us deserve to live. period.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by odinson

A number of researchers have proposed a periodicity to mass extinctions but all of them have now been falsified by the scientific community. Furthermore, even if there were a periodicity it is on the scale of millions of years not 3600 years, which is the proposed time it takes for Nibiru to make its orbit. Don't forget the Chinese have had continuously documented history for thousands of years and they make no mention of a Destroyer planet.

So why they are building those ghost cities ?? For US immigrants ??

All you're doing is speculating and tying anything that you don't have an explanation for to Nibiru.

Crazy weather? Nibiru! Angry volcanoes? Nibiru! Chinese ghost cities? Nibiru! And then you have the gall to demand we explain these anamolies or otherwise it's proof of...Nibiru!

Just because you cannot explain something, does not make it automatically caused by your imaginary planet. It's so obvious that you're grasping at straws because you so badly want this to be true just so you can scream out loud "I told you sooooooo!" Get help, man.
edit on 31-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Why is Russia finally upgrading or building 5000 bunkers to be ready by the end of the year?
Just keep on trusting the government for all your beliefs. I am sure that they have a special FEMA camp cell especially for you guys with HDTV and cable.
God Bless

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I tought a taw a puddycat a creepin up on me...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If I could ask a question without being flamed too much....

Years ago I read that there was an unpredictable wobble that the outer planets had that got them looking for new planets to begin with, which is when they found Pluto. But Pluto was too small to explain the wobble in the orbits.

So can one of the well informed, tell me, has this been put to rest?

K

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Give me a source on the 5000 Russian bunkers that does not lead back to Sorcha Faal.

And you never answered my question: when are you quitting your job, uprooting your family, and heading off to a safe zone to ride out the pole shift?

Of course that wouldn't be necessary if you're an unemployed bachelor living in the Himalayas.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

On February 18, 1979, snow fell in several places in southern Algeria, including a half-hour snowstorm that stopped traffic in Ghardaïa, and was reported as being "for the first time in living memory".[22] The snow was gone within hours.[23] Several Saharan mountain ranges, however, receive snow on a more regular basis. Although relative humidity is low in the arid environment, the absolute humidity is sufficiently high for moisture to condense when driven up a mountain range. In winter, temperatures drop low enough on the Tahat summit to cause snow on average every three years; the Tibesti Mountains receive snow on peaks over 2,500 meters (8,200 ft) once every seven years on average.[24][25]

Not the first time and most likely will not be the last time....seems it snows on a regular basis in mountains...something about altitude...unusal yes but mot dramatic and not caused by a hidden planet...

According Master Wiki...pedia: the Parahelios are spots of colored light. They are seen on the left and right of the Sun at a distance of approximately 22 ° between them - and can occur anywhere in the world and at any season

brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com...

Seems to explain with sanity what the chinese video is showing....this post is sponsored by me and only me...nobody paid me...but if you know how I could get a job like that let me know !

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join