It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

Even if it were coming directly towards the South Pole the entire Southern Hemisphere would be able to see it. That also doesn't explain the numerous videos of people claiming to see it. Unless *gasp* they're not actually filming Nibiru and are instead filming lens flares, sun dogs, and overloaded sensors. I don't believe everything the mainstream says. I look at the facts from all side and then make my conclusion. It just so happens that the mainstream tends to have data to backup their claim while all the fringe has are lies and misrepresentations of the truth. So let me turn the question around on you. Why are you a sheeple to the alternative and fringe medias?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

If Nibiru is real answer me a few questions. First, why is it always in the same spot? These Nibiru videos have been posted for years now and in every single one it is right next to the Sun. You'd think it would at least be in a different position as the Earth moves around the Sun, but it never is. Second, why are the only people who can find the Nibiru the ones that use cameras not designed to be pointed directly at the Sun and then point them directly at the Sun? There are probably millions of amateur astronomers in the world and not one has claimed to see Nibiru. Can you resolve these issues with your belief in Nibiru? Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a response to my previous post responding to one of yours.

Geez, everyone knows that aliens are controlling it

Secondly, those people are enlightened of the knowledge of Nibiru making it visible to them.

I can't believe this made it to the home page...Need a few more flags!!!
Carry On!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
WHAT ARE YOUR TOUGHTS ??

We're already dead because this has already happened last year.

Oh, never mind. It's more doom and gloom snake oil sales......

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's impossible to hide a planet. 'Nuff said. If a planet were to come close to Earth this year then it would already be visable and almost the size of our moon. Amatuer astronomers with cheap Wal-mart telescopes would be able to see it clearly. Just stop with all this Planet X and Nibiru bullcrap and find something else to fear.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

No is the same old thread but you people want that one day somebody knock on your door and say " sorry I am Nibiru can i come in " and you say " oh not before breakfast i am not quite conffortable to hear this!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

No. The reason is because I can call my local observatory or any number of amateur astronomers I find on the net, and determine whether or not there's a big, fat planet/brown dwarf galloping towards us.

I'm not sooooo disillusioned with the world that I would automatically assume that they're in on the take because they've been promised a seat in the bunker like most of these Nibiru Truthers believe.

So many are so quick to put their trust and faith in some douchebag on Youtube, but everyone else who a reasonable person would think would be knowledgeable on the subject is automatically a lying liar who lies.

It's getting to the point that I picture most of the users on this site as the Woody Harrelson character in "2012." And I'm sure someone will come in and point out that he was right in the film.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I always find these threads interesting. I find it hard to believe that "Planet X" is that visible though. But deep in my heart I hope and feel that something big is going to happen this year. And when I have this gut feeling - I am always right.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If this planet X were a failing product on our supermarket shelves they would repackage it and call it, "New and Improved Nibiru". Or, "Now 30% More BS Free! (details inside)... pffft

Good presentation dude, pick another subject.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

There's a perfectly rational explanation for that. You know those pictures from space that show cities all lit up at night? Well that's what's happening on Nibiru. When you can't see it, it's day there and they have all their lights turned off. When you can see it, it's night there and they have all their lights turned on. How did you not think of that?

Of course! How silly of me.

They also probably, therefore, have no knowledge of the stars or other planets due to the incredible light pollution.

Which explains why they're likely to crash into us, cause THEY'RE DRIVING BLIND!

edit on 3/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Even if it were coming directly towards the South Pole the entire Southern Hemisphere would be able to see it. That also doesn't explain the numerous videos of people claiming to see it. Unless *gasp* they're not actually filming Nibiru and are instead filming lens flares, sun dogs, and overloaded sensors. I don't believe everything the mainstream says. I look at the facts from all side and then make my conclusion. It just so happens that the mainstream tends to have data to backup their claim while all the fringe has are lies and misrepresentations of the truth. So let me turn the question around on you. Why are you a sheeple to the alternative and fringe medias?

If Nibiru doesn't come they will fantasize about something else (Sumerian or not) that will make us cowered down to our beast senses.
edit on 4-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
If this planet X were a failing product on our supermarket shelves they would repackage it and call it, "New and Improved Nibiru". Or, "Now 30% More BS Free! (details inside)... pffft

Good presentation dude, pick another subject.

Snake Oil salesman (the Nibiru sermon on the mount guide)

""Because of the immense importance of this universal message for humanity, the Alcione Association is sending by mail free printed copies of the book “Hercolubus or Red planet” to any place worldwide.""

About the autor

VM. Rabolu (1926 – 2000) was born in Tolima (Colombia). In 1952 he found the true Knowledge and through long years of esoteric practice he developed extraordinary faculties that eventually transformed him into a spiritual guide who is greatly renowned worldwide.

Aware of the future that awaits us, he devoted himself to teaching humanity the formulas to achieve their own spiritual regeneration. Thus, from the 70s and always in an altruistic and unselfish way he began the tiring task of publicly teaching the true wisdom through lectures, courses and congresses at international level.

In 1998 he wrote “Hercolubus or Red Planet”. Based on his direct and conscious experience, V.M. Rabolu describes the terrible events that will happen on our planet in the short term and explains the path that the human being can follow in order to achieve a deep transformation. Nowadays, the statements contained in his work are recognized by a great number of readers who have benefited from his teachings in more than 80 countries.

“I am not a fear-monger; I am a human being who is warning about what is coming and is going to happen”. (V.M. Rabolú)

V.M. Rabolu was one of those scarce people with Awakened Consciousness. His teachings are essential in these times when materialism and lack of values have become distinct signs of a society that is more and more lost.
Hercolubus Tv the Red Dwarf

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Really? You're throwing your hat in with the Hercolubus crowd? You do realize that Hercolubus is simply Rabolu's name for Barnard's Star right? You're also aware that Barnard's Star has been directly measured at being 5.98 LY away and that it will not make a close approach until 11,700 at which point it will be 3.8 LY away, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Really? You're throwing your hat in with the Hercolubus crowd? You do realize that Hercolubus is simply Rabolu's name for Barnard's Star right? You're also aware that Barnard's Star has been directly measured at being 5.98 LY away and that it will not make a close approach until 11,700 at which point it will be 3.8 LY away, right?

So the Atlantis culture was from Barnard's star about 9,700 BC? (that comes within the period of the melting.), that is provocative. I have a strong feeling that we have been visited in the past, the symbols like the Ankh look too strange to believe they came from primitive earth culture. F.Y.I. I don't fall for all websites about alien planets or solar systems barraging into ours. Nibiru was really Sumerian for "Gate" like a stargate for Enlil and Enki right?
edit on 4-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ankh

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Nibiru is not a Sumerian word. Its earliest iteration comes from the Akkadians where it meant "point of crossing," such as at a river. The Babylonians also used the word nibiru. For them it meant the highest point of the ecliptic. As for Atlantis, the only claims we have for its existence come from Plato. Plato claimed to have heard it from Socrates. I'm not sure where Socrates supposedly heard it from but it is eventually traced back to Solon. Solon in turn heard it from someone in Egypt. Now remember that Solon had been dead for more than 100 years before Plato was even born. Also remember that much of what Plato claims Socrates said is in question. It's more likely that Plato was trying to add legitimacy to his own philosophy by stating that it came from Socrates. It's also worth pointing out the fact that Atlantis happened to fit in perfectly with Plato's views on government. So when one looks at the myth of Atlantis it becomes quite clear that the entire thing is based on incredibly shaky ground.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thank you Xcalibur254 for setting that straight. You are quite well read. Enjoy reading your posts here.

I am learning.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Solon in turn heard it from someone in Egypt. Now remember that Solon had been dead for more than 100 years before Plato was even born. Also remember that much of what Plato claims Socrates said is in question.

Donnelly says that the Greek gods were once flesh and blood beings (Kings and Queens) of Atlantis. And makes the assertion that "Olympus" is actually Atlantis (same meaning give or take a couple letters). Zeus was a king and son of Poseidon (a fallen angel that breed with human women). Ghost sit around the campfire and Chuck Norris round kicks Pat Robertson.
edit on 8-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just noticed this thread.

I like the documentation in the OP, hard to refute, but you don't need Donny or Terral to prove or at least lend credence to the existence of Planet X.

Loved the video of Planet X in the news in Taiwan. Apparently they warned their citizens back in April that there was an unknown object in the solar system and warned them to be prepared. I'm looking for references to this.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Another thread promoting a Terral hoax.

A video showing an interesting atmospheric effect. Saw a similar one myself. A misaligned filter in the second video.

The animals in the permafrost were not blown apart. That is simply false.
The freezing was not instantaneous.
The claims that accumulation of bones is connected to a tsunami is ludicrous.
The extinctions were spread over time.
IRAS did not detect any new planets in the solar system.
The claim that an astronomer claimed the existence of a new planet in the solar system based on IRAS data is a big fat lie.
There is no new planet in the solar system. That is a lie.
The SPT is not an optical telescope.
Pole shifts are not possible.

Basically a 2012 thread: nothing truthful is used as the foundation for discussion.

There have been dozens of threads pointing out:
1. A big planet sized object in the solar system would be noticed by professional and amateur astronomers
2. It would be visible to the human eye if it were as close as Jupiter
3. The SPT cannot see a part of the sky that cannot be seen from half the globe.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Observation on the first video. Leonis is light years away, why would it light up the side of an object in our system? Looks like a 'shop.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Oh Planet X...

That's cool, I'll just hide inside the Hallow Earth and get the date I need to be down there from the Mahdi

Hey... what can I say, if I am going to go with bs as a guide in life might as well run with the ball eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join