It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

i second that

i say sundogs all over the place
edit on 1-2-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I honestly was making fun of the whole thing because a little kid was taping it. If there's really something up there I honestly would rather not know. Would rather wake up one morning to mass Chaos! :-)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Deenyce24
reply to post by ColAngus

Please, no more.........I just can't take it

I think i just peed....

Seriously, there is no planet x, like many, many people have said in this thread, if it was there it would be all over the news.
It's something you could not just hide from the public, and if it was as close as that last clip which was just posted,
we would be having serious problems down here on earth.
edit on 1/2/2012 by andypb because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2012 by andypb because: Quoted wrong person....Ment to quote Deenyce24

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

There's a perfectly rational explanation for that. You know those pictures from space that show cities all lit up at night? Well that's what's happening on Nibiru. When you can't see it, it's day there and they have all their lights turned off. When you can see it, it's night there and they have all their lights turned on. How did you not think of that?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

There's a perfectly rational explanation for that. You know those pictures from space that show cities all lit up at night? Well that's what's happening on Nibiru. When you can't see it, it's day there and they have all their lights turned off. When you can see it, it's night there and they have all their lights turned on. How did you not think of that?

Sometimes they like to swoop down over sports stadiums and turn their lights on and off to spell things.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
While I must admit that the Vatican sphere is a but creepy, I do not feel that there is such a planet as this Niburu, or planet X or whatevers next for people to fear.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You did link a bunch of videos, I watched them all, and completely read your post. top to bottom. Just saying, there are no shortage of hucksters in Russia, rather, I wouldn't count them all as reliable. As for if we come to destruction, I'm content in having lived a good life, believe in an afterlife and also believe in God. Having said that, and not fearing death, I don't believe your scenario will unfold. Though I give you credit for the time you spent on the presentation.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I haven't researched the vastness to know how many amateur and professional stargazers are accounted for AND how many arrays are available worldwide AND in earth's orbit. That being said, with all the videos and material people are presenting, how can something as unusual NOT be noticed? How can the MSM overlook obvious oddities? So.

I want ATS members to step up and present their positive sides more often. Instead of doom and gloom, perhaps, show a little optimism. I get plenty of hubris from MSM and the like. There isn't much positive or relative news these days. Please. Snark is okay. Cynicism gets old.

Let's talk about how there have been less dead birds or fish lately. And, how we could be feeding the less fortunate with those dead animals. Or, how the odd sounds the earth is making sounds more akin to happy whales. Better yet, talk about how warm the weather is for winter this year. Yeah.

(note to everyone-Just showing my slight sense of humor)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
While I must admit that the Vatican sphere is a but creepy, I do not feel that there is such a planet as this Niburu, or planet X or whatevers next for people to fear.

Maybe the Vatican sphere is just a representation of earth and it's core. Life is creepy, lets face it..One way or another.

Well how do you know there's a planet called Mars up there? Cos i'm sure as 51it you aint been there so you must, by default, be taking NASA's word for it

Because it's been there, all getting jiggy with it, like a planet does, in it's orbit, forrrrrrrrr....oh lemmie think...at least - being a complete knob -since H G Wells stuck it in a book in 1898 - not to be pedantic, like.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by sith9157

Maybe the Vatican sphere is just a representation of earth and it's core. Life is creepy, lets face it..One way or another.

Well how do you know there's a planet called Mars up there? Cos i'm sure as 51it you aint been there so you must, by default, be taking NASA's word for it

Because it's been there, all getting jiggy with it, like a planet does, in it's orbit, forrrrrrrrr....oh lemmie think...at least - being a complete knob -since H G Wells stuck it in a book in 1898.

Oh it's THERE, cos we all get jiggy n thingymalingy, have you you seen this jig ma lig dig dig, and if you have , can you prove it with pics, because we know how this is gonna transgress....pics or it didn't happen...

/FACEPALM
Yep anyone who looks up generally does..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

If Nibiru is real answer me a few questions. First, why is it always in the same spot? These Nibiru videos have been posted for years now and in every single one it is right next to the Sun. You'd think it would at least be in a different position as the Earth moves around the Sun, but it never is. Second, why are the only people who can find the Nibiru the ones that use cameras not designed to be pointed directly at the Sun and then point them directly at the Sun? There are probably millions of amateur astronomers in the world and not one has claimed to see Nibiru. Can you resolve these issues with your belief in Nibiru? Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a response to my previous post responding to one of yours.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok, you asked for my thoughts, so here goes. Ive read a couple of threads on this, and initially i thought it would make a great movie. Then i read this thread and thought id do a little research myself. So being Australian, i went to the Canberra Observatory website and searched for Nibiru. Surprise surprise......no results.

So i thought i would check out the website for the CSIRO Radio telescope at Parkes in NSW and no results there either. Now im no expert, but i would have thought that if there was a body that large hurtling through space toward earth, both of these places would have not only have proof of Nibiru, they would be reporting it by local news or at very least their own websites. So please dont be discouraged if i dont set my doomsday clock to somewhere between 2012 and 2014.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Thanks for coming...tell your ma.
*Looks up*

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well i can't be arsed sifting through the thread to argue specifics so that's why i haven't responded to your reply.

I've wondered the same thing thing myself, it's below the ecliptic, that means, it's only viewable right now at the antarctic. My question is to you, why do you accept what people tell you, why do you accept that what is taught in school is the norm, what if it isn't the norm, what if we are told lies? How would we know? So what's the difference of mainstream saying 'There's not a massive planet entering our solar system' to 'There's a massive planet entering our solar system'?!?!?!? Because THEY said so.....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Why don't you ring an observatory near you and ask some questions? Or how about a University Astronomy department? Or any number of amateur astronomers that can be found on the net? They surely ALL can't be in on it, can they?

Who hurt you, by the way?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I've wondered the same thing thing myself, it's below the ecliptic, that means, it's only viewable right now at the antarctic.

The Earth is round (more or less). That being the case, can you explain how something in space could only be seen from Antarctica? The constellation Octans is directly above the south pole yet it can be seen from anywhere in the southern hemisphere. How can it be that Nibiru can only be seen from Antarctica? It seems that if it was directly below the south pole (much less below the ecliptic) it would be quite viewable from anywhere in the southern hemisphere. Actually, I can see stars which are below the ecliptic right now and I'm in the northern hemisphere. Can you see Orion's belt? It's below the ecliptic. Can you see Sirius? It's below the ecliptic.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join