It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Can I ask what the expiration date is for this? Is it this year? Next year? Surely you agree that this cannot go on in perpetuity so please give me the timeframe after which you can admit to shameless fear-mongering.

You did this on that other thread about the Chinese space video and I'm well aware of your belief in the blue and red kachinas. I've watched the videos and frankly I'm disgusted.

There is no Nibiru. If there is, there is no evidence of it. Attention whores like Terral and Masters deserve to be shamed out of existence. I only hope poor, susceptible people don't fall prey to this utter horse#.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
if any size planet were passing close to us this year ,it would be as clear as our moon ..its not like you can hide a planet...according to the Nibiru believers its not due to cross our path for another 600 years or so..Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world constantly watching the sky's... if something was there we'd know about it.

So if NASA tells you that they have found Tyche a hidden gigant in our sollar system you believe them although you can not see it but if Terral shows you telescopic pic than is a FAKE ??? Woow this make sense :-)

You are qualified for sure... :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
if someone only had a video of nibiru AND the skysounds in one clip they would be the king of these threads

woof

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Anytime i see the word Nibiru it makes me grouchy. Folks, Nibiru is not what you think it is. Nibiru is the babyonlian name for the planet Jupiter and if there really was something like the extra-solar planetoid red dwarf blah blah blah every astronomer on the planet would be looking at that thing and getting pics and posting them and it is just not happening.

Could there be giant extra-solar planets out beyond Neptune? Yes there could. Does it matter? No it does not because none of this is going to change your life even one iota. People worry about stuff that doesn't even matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why is the illuminati planning to wipe out 90% of the population if most of us are going to die when this planet hits anyway? Don't they know what's coming. They don't need to work so hard. Just let nature take it's course.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

if any size planet were passing close to us this year ,it would be as clear as our moon ..its not like you can hide a planet...according to the Nibiru believers its not due to cross our path for another 600 years or so..Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world constantly watching the sky's... if something was there we'd know about it.

So if NASA tells you that they have found Tyche a hidden gigant in our sollar system you believe them although you can not see it but if Terral shows you telescopic pic than is a FAKE ??? Woow this make sense :-)

I didn't realize NASA was the grand poobah of astronomy. The be-all, end-all of everything celestial.

So all the other countries, universities, and amateur astronomers have been squeezed into silence by the great vice of NASA. Only Russia, Taiwan, Terral, Masters, and LordDrakula are free to speak of The Destroyer.

Enjoy your license to doom. I'll be back on 1/1/15 to ridicule like you've never seen.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Umm... If Nibiru is real, I'm all ears to hear about it...but lets have something more than fuzzy photos, RT and Pravda as sources, eh? If this was visible ANYWHERE on Earth by the naked eye, it would be visible EVERYWHERE on Earth, unless it was coming from our Polar north or south directly...which I've yet to hear anyone seriously suggest.

C'mon... Elenin was enough to drive some of us one step short of drinking.
Lets say proof first, speculation about details second? Pretty Please?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by LordDrakula

Can I ask what the expiration date is for this? Is it this year? Next year? Surely you agree that this cannot go on in perpetuity so please give me the timeframe after which you can admit to shameless fear-mongering.

You did this on that other thread about the Chinese space video and I'm well aware of your belief in the blue and red kachinas. I've watched the videos and frankly I'm disgusted.

There is no Nibiru. If there is, there is no evidence of it. Attention whores like Terral and Masters deserve to be shamed out of existence. I only hope poor, susceptible people don't fall prey to this utter horse#.

I am not here to give you the expiration date and if you would read to the end than you would see that I am asking for opinion what do you people think about all gathered material and about Vatican sphere and photos attached :-)

You have a right to believe what you want as I do so dont insult me in comments because of what I believe...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
HEY! A new Nibiru thread!

Here I thought that particular bit of bunk had finally been shown the door.

I always did overestimate peoples intelligence.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You have a right to believe what you want as I do so dont insult me in comments because of what I believe...

Oh, do you mean like how you insulted the ATS user below?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had a nice reply all set for this thread, but instead, I think I will let this picture speak for me...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Oh, do you mean like how you insulted the ATS user below?

This was a remark but you said you are disgusted. If you are disgusted why comment here ?? Go to another thread. This thread is mine and I am reviewing opinions.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
None of the videos proved anything about the existence of nibiru. I'm not against the idea of nibiru but if you have no evidence then don't post pointless videos. if you bothered to look into the hoaxes at all you would see that the videos where either two suns appear or something appears next to the sun can be easily achieved by filming behind glass. and all the pictures looked photoshopped to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
so... many... glares.

SO MUCH DEBUNKED STUFF AND SPELLING ERRORS!

AHHH NIBIRU

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think i'm going to watch like everyone else to see this mass approach, then i'm going to go watch TV

Always remember to have a big comfy recliner and a 64 ounce by your side..popcorn optional

edit on 31-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

I dont know. Here are the coordinates : Google Earth 06 09 02,22 47 22 check for your selfe.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if people are going to try to scare people with a fake planet/object.... y make it in a ovbious spot, next to the sun, where it will be debunked quickly. You would think they would be clever enough to say behind the moon. Since nobody has a clue what is on the dark side. Ohwell, it'll be fun telling my kids how stupid my generation was

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If we are going to die this year or next then i welcome it. I know il ascend to the next plane of existance, as my heart is not full of greed and hate. But i guess we wont know till dec 2012, so till then we will just have to keep watching youtube.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
if people are going to try to scare people with a fake planet/object.... y make it in a ovbious spot, next to the sun, where it will be debunked quickly. You would think they would be clever enough to say behind the moon. Since nobody has a clue what is on the dark side. Ohwell, it'll be fun telling my kids how stupid my generation was

Stupid or not stupid but how will you explain your kids why there is an increase in earthquakes, volcanoes, disasters, weather, ...

By the way did you knew that snowstorm was 2 weeks ago in Sahara ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join