It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

Thank you for your input

I also think we need more openness about routes to awareness...I understand there are a lot of conjectures about what we are talking about, but if it indeed is a way to awareness...what reason to we honestly have to fret?

Thank you for your openness.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

This...

Read people, there is nothing wrong in admitting you have an ego influenced by life long programming by teachers, media, 'experts' and most importantly; other people. Your ego always tries to sort your being into a stable self, and much like fright, it's perfectly good reasons for it to be there. We tend to think negative about these sort of things about us, some won't really admit they have an ego (this is actually ironic to a funny degree! guess who is telling you that you are one of those people that doesn't have an ego
). But it has made you part of who you are, and at your will, you can stay just the way you are. It has a role to play in your life, acknowledge and embrace it!

As my fellow here states, there is nothing better or more about people being aware. I can't really find words that won't sound condescending to anybody, but try looking past that. It's all about you

edit on 2-2-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Haven't seen this video on ATS before but it does a good job of tying in the many conspiracies and concludes with the call to wake up. Whether one goes along with the whole film or not, there are so many nuggets of truth and wisdom that apply.

Spoiler alert. This is 9 of 9 videos--the conclusion, as it fits this discussion. But go back and watch from 1/9 if you have the chance. The film makes a strong case and while it might be redundant on ATS, I know people in life who wouldn't consider any of it to be true. Most are trapped in programming.

And here's the first of the series. If you stay patient through the 2012 and planet X material, you'll find the approach to be neutral on the subject. What I like about the film is that it deals in observable data and doesn't take quantum leaps in speculation.

Peace.
edit on 2-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think it’s time to preach.

In this thread we have been followed by a crew respectful moderators and administrators. I am guessing most of you people have figured out what is being talked about, ‘insinuated’ and downright mentioned. Many of you are also aware of the “The Complete End of Drug Use Topics On ATS” rule we have on this forum. Although I can appreciate the reason behind having such a rule, I think it is time to deliver my appeal, and tell my story.
Readers, admins, mods, listeners; I remember the time before chemtrails got its own forum on ATS. It was an outrage really, the trails were there. They were acknowledged but…denied. Something in this world we couldn’t discuss, on a conspiracy site of all? To think of how many conspiracies being accepted on this forum chemtrails would potentially fit into. GMO, depopulation, fluoridation…think about how many conspiracies drugs would tie into…Like that CIA rendition aircraft that crashed in Yucatan, carrying 3.2 tons of coc aine, or the MK-ULTRA and '___' trials, or the legalization of marijuana and the politics behind it. Drugs are a major part of people’s life and so is the taking of it, be it alcohol, marijuana, caffeine or cigarettes. I think we shall acknowledge this fact, and be objective and open about it. People use drugs, and I find it unnatural not being able to speak about it. For I have something to say.

Let’s get frank about it. Anybody who has ever done more than one psychoactive drug knows they are vastly different. Each has a unique signature and no two are alike .Even though every psychoactive drug has the potential to elevate your cognitive state, there are those that will take you to outer worldly spaces. Amongst all the fun and excitement drugs deliver, marijuana with its cozy embrace and waves of laugher, '___' with its mind expanding open eye visuals, coc aine with its insanely and unhealthy release of dopamine, amongst all these limit breaking substances, there seem to be hidden something, something else entirely…
Even though every drug is unique, they are comparable in having some of the same characters like ‘laugh attack’ or beautiful closed eye visuals. But there is this one drug that has properties unlike every other drug known to man. We have talked about it subtly, and it is indeed the Psilocybe cubensis, or rather; psilocin, the most important active ingredient in the ‘magic mushroom’. I figured we at least would be to talk about others ingesting something as important as a change in all of your cognitive awareness, and now we should be able to talk about personal use. For I have eaten it, and I bear fruit.
I am in private discussions with several of the members participating in this thread. I have shared my story, and many of you know that I went through quite the adventure the third time I encountered the psilocin. I had previously eaten both the mushroom and the truffles, and this time I tried the synthetic analog called 4-AcO-'___', a drug that “has been suggested to be a potentially useful alternative to psilocybin for pharmacological studies”. 4-AcO-'___' turns into psilocin in your stomach I believe, and the effect is same even though every passage has been unique and learning.

This Terence McKenna I talk about in my opening post has been talking much about his practice of eating 5 grams of the psilocybin mushroom and sitting in a dark room. After an encounter him and his brother Dennis McKenna had with the psilocin in La Chorrera, they established contact with something else which he later named Logos - the voice. This contact could be made later by eating these ‘heroic doses’ of the mushroom and sit in the dark, as would a stone ager shaman with his soma and ritualistic caves. Bulletproof he called it – self-evident proof that everybody could confirm for themselves by ingesting the mushroom. Having so giving experiences before on the psilocin, I was very intrigued by the intelligence called Logos Terence claimed this component represented. In my country the psilocybin mushroom is highly illegal, but 4-AcO-'___' is actually perfectly legal. Therefore I soon ordered this substance, and I tried it last Friday. I have opened my third eye. My way was not that of meditation or yoga, but that of the psilocin.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a great evening discovering creativity, chatting with people and generally appreciate life. 4-AcO-'___' was indeed the same as the mushroom. I thought I should just spend the evening enjoying myself and live, I didn’t feel ready to converse with the voice. I was very uneasy by the idea of contact, but contact was established. After a while in the evening I lied down in bed and listen to some music and enjoy the closed eye visuals. It was an amazing spectacle of 3D visions, playing and creating in partnership with the music. I saw a particularly interesting orca whale, it was sort of made up by 8-bit bricks, and it was jumping up and down in a rainbow. I wondered what that whale looks like in real life. Asking myself this, I immediately understood what I had done. I felt it in my body, and I saw it.

Terence has talked about asking Logos to show you things, be it Art Deco or alien civilizations. It can get quite elusive, or it can show you upfront. There was nothing elusive about what I was shown. I had asked Logos what whales look like, and it showed me in breathtakingly beauty. It showed me picture after picture of all kind of different whales, in all kind of different environments. And I now understand that my diction and communication skill has failed me in describing this to my fellow U2Uers. It was not a delightful and slowly playing spectacle of whales I saw. It was more like picture after picture in a fast and very steady pace, like someone franticly switching through a stack of photographs in front of you. I guess my sense of time was off, but it was something like 2-3 pictures a second. I could feel each of the pictures.

While this happened, I was in some kind of delightful bodily grip. There was a connection made. Shocked, the first thing I thought about was Terence mentioning asking about the baroque. Just by thinking the word, I was met by a guy standing in a portrait position. He fared by me just as fast, and I was shown doorways, clothing, wagons, streets, buildings, paintings in the same speed as with the whales. Then I could feel the contact even stronger, and I was pulled to some point with fast going and ever more elusive pictures and sounds until I saw a sort of pink texture. There was this circle in the middle, and inside sat a panda. Then I saw a string of DNA coming from below, attaching to the circle. I got this jolt, and I got a bodily orgasm so strong that I literally screamed out loud while my body crouched together. I sat up and felt my heart beating as fast as it was allowed to. I listened to it, and when I did, I could see it inside of me. I felt blood streaming in intervals up and down the sides of my neck, I could feel how this muscle pushed all the volume around and around in my whole body continuously. I immediately understood that I needed to take better care of it to ensure a good flow between my body and mind.
This encounter was immensely giving; I had verified theories I had heard about for months. I remember wishing to write about McKenna’s theories and his experiences in La Chorrera for a while, but didn’t know how I should go about it. Now everything was coming together; how I should write about it, what I am supposed to do in the year of 2012, and that this experience was my key to pass on the research Terence had done. It wasn’t applicable enough the years he discovered it, but it is of paramount importance in this last year of experience for the human ape.

Well, I wrote my story for two hours after the experience, and then I made this elusive thread with somewhat of a success. Many have understood what I talked about, some have queried me personally, and the moderators have tolerated it. There are fruitful discussions about the third eye, and many have elaborated theories and experiences that we all can learn from. Yet many are dissatisfied. Some have a hard time circumventing the jargon and many feel restrained by the rules of ATS. In the light of the interest surfacing in this thread and the respect we have been granted by the moderators, I figured it was time shed some light on what is needed to be talked about this year.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had my second experience with the Logos yesterday, and even though I didn’t break through to the voice itself, I learned many things. I think a combination of my fear for the voice, a buildup of tolerance and I listening to music attributed to me don’t getting full contact. But it speaks through all, and spoke it did. This time too I was listening to music in the bedroom, and now I was just enjoying my CEVs. I didn’t get in the zone this time, so I just laid there and though about stuff. I thought about what artispoet said about ‘they’ having stolen and misrepresented symbols. I think I struck a chord, Logos showed me several beautiful scenes with the all Seeing Eye. I remember particularly the first; it was a sort of staircase made of platinum, and the all Seeing Eye in top. I think it was made by light, but it was so light I couldn’t really see. There were streams of light made of gold springing out of it. I thought; to see this symbol in such beauty and serenity, you have to get past something, a kind of test. You have to let go of your fear surrounding the symbol that has been put in place wittingly or unwittingly.

When you can see past the programmed commotions surrounding the symbol, you will feel at home. You will remember what this symbol really represented and that it was meant to always remind us of wholesomeness the three eyes represent. I thought about people living and abiding by this guiding voice, before ‘they’ removed the golden capstone of the pyramid. It was really nothing like the episode with the whales or the baroque; the pictures were way more diffuse and made up of novel combinations and materials.
I’m now sure what its symbol it uses here on earth, and Hear Ye; it goes not by the name of Lucifer, and it promotes nothing but self-respect, love for self and others, appreciation of the universal connection and spirituality.

As I lay there, I could feel my body working in synergy. I immediately started working out after our first meeting, and I could feel how intense cardiovascular exercise had stabilized the rhythm of my body. I grabbed my heart, and it was like getting a hug from me. I understood how the understanding of the heart as a center for feelings originated. As I thought of this, I saw myself in a very anatomical sort of way; from above I saw a translucent body. My brain, my heart, some skeleton, nerves, arteries and veins were the only things showing. Appropriately enough, the arteries and veins was colored red and blue. I saw nerves sending impulses like lightening down to my heart.
I felt how hard my heart was beating; I was in a nervous and agitated state. The image of the body then, which really had a tone of an anatomical lecture, was joined with a speaking bubble which pointed to a place low in the brain. I don’t know if this is correct at all, but a metaphor was all that was needed; in the bubble stood the word ‘Adrenaline’, and I understood that such a bodily function could be dealt with. I felt that once I was aware my brain was sending adrenaline throughout my body, I could decrease the flow somewhat. I don’t know yet how this will work in any other situation, but I felt a release in my body, a breath stabilizing with the heart and an inner serenity I’m guessing many of you doing meditation will recognize.

I was amazed about all the ways Logos can speak to you and help you on your way. I then thought about how I would like to understand psychopaths better. I then got a feeling of standing on a high balcony, seeing vast lands before me almost like circuitry. The circuitry that kept it all together was humanity, and I felt nothing. Despise if anything. How could I do anything other, pathetically they wanted to be our slaves. I was then placed into the head of a psychopath conversing with a woman I believe. I noticed how it was represented as an empty shell, and I now got aware of my serenity in the situation. I now felt like what a psychopath feels like whenever they manipulate, humiliate or psychologically destroy a person; nothing… only calmness and control. Imagine turning off your computer screen, sitting back with closed eyelids for five minutes and calming yourself down. That was the level of calmness. I could then experience what I already knew; that they can do the sort of things they do because they don’t get any sort of response telling them not.
I was pretty much clear after that, only listening to the music and listening instead of seeing. This was delightful and something I forget does to. After this experience I knew I had to come clear and start conversing. This is it people, we have the awakening of 2012 right in front of us.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Disclaimer: as we have talked about in this thread, not any one path is for everybody. In terms of biochemistry the psilocin is, but not in terms of human psychology. Please understand that consuming any sort of psychoactive drug can be very dangerous. They can easily trigger any latent psychosis you might have. They can also create a very fear inducing cognitive state, or the breaking out of anxieties. These sorts of things can potentially create dangerous situations. It’s not as easy as to say everybody knows for themselves what is best, and I can’t stop anybody from ingesting anybody. Remember that you are most likely breaking several laws in your country by doing so. It is of paramount importance that you understand fully what danger anything you put in your mouth represents. Be smart, and be safe.
edit on 2-2-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Amen brother.

This is the level of intellect I appreciate on ATS. Reality, whether is sits well with you or not. If this subject is not tolerated then the third eye discussions are like talking about conspiracies but 9/11 is taboo. So far it has been beliefs that have driven humanity. Those choosing to awaken are starting to see that the time for beliefs is running thin. Beliefs are being replaced by understanding the mind, the self, the ego and ultimately the creation machine body we inhabit. Once ego is tamed and the mind opened, other tools in the toolbox can be used. But you don't give a 5 year old sharp knives to play with. You don't give mind tools to those who haven't learned to understand the simple tools they have been given. And I mean simple, realizing it has taken countless centuries to finally come to this point where some are reaching new plateaus in understanding and are transcending current accepted flat-earth dogma.

Kudos sir.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Like the disclaimer, as stated earlier not my chosen route. I am however a good example of someone who reads about all this for expanded knowledge but I don't practice all I read which I think is an important point. I think its quite brave of you to disclose your experiences.

I have interests in shamanism and reiki but don't practice them, reason for posting the DNA link is evident in both these practices.

One book I haven't read but am thinking of getting is Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge
Jeremy Narby from amazon. Worth a mention, don't know if its of any interest or if anyones read it? but it seems a more scientific research into the reasons why ancient shamans used hallucinogenics to gain biochemical knowledge among other things. Just thought I'd share.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
Amen brother.

This is the level of intellect I appreciate on ATS. Reality, whether is sits well with you or not. If this subject is not tolerated then the third eye discussions are like talking about conspiracies but 9/11 is taboo. So far it has been beliefs that have driven humanity. Those choosing to awaken are starting to see that the time for beliefs is running thin. Beliefs are being replaced by understanding the mind, the self, the ego and ultimately the creation machine body we inhabit. Once ego is tamed and the mind opened, other tools in the toolbox can be used. But you don't give a 5 year old sharp knives to play with. You don't give mind tools to those who haven't learned to understand the simple tools they have been given. And I mean simple, realizing it has taken countless centuries to finally come to this point where some are reaching new plateaus in understanding and are transcending current accepted flat-earth dogma.

Kudos sir.

Thank you very much sir! I also think the time of beliefs are over, and that this might be the material evidence we can explore together. That doesn't mean everybody have to ingest it, but there are lessons to be made for every person on earth! I totally agree with what you are saying about not giving the tools to people that are not ready; I'm not trying to hurt anybody, I believe everybody has the potential to get ready on their own terms...but the fact is that most are not ready quite yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

Oh but I believe reading about more and more methods of achieving awareness itself will raise your awareness. I also think we are in a dire need to approach the hallucinogenics in a scientific manner, otherwise it will keep on sounding like hogwash to most people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

this is related more to psilocybin mushrooms then dmt?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by OleMB

this is related more to psilocybin mushrooms then dmt?

In a sense yes, I have never tried '___'. They are related quite closely though, discussions concerning '___' are very much welcome in this thread!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I recommend checking out this video. Terence McKenna talks about the psilocybin mushrooms potential role in our evolution, starting with the ‘stoned ape’ theory. He talks about the mushrooms ability to stimulate the language center, and the research confirming that eating of the psilocin improves sight. He also discusses the possibility of the psilocybin mushroom being the real origin of many of our myths and religions. He also talks some about why other hallucinogens are not quite the same as the psilocybin mushroom. He lastly talks about the psilocin as some kind of over soul or alien intelligence, the origin of most of what I have been talking about.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

cool... my hypothesis on dmt,, if you have listened to terrence mckenna speak of his journeys... and he speaks of the entities that are self replicating, and creates things,,, and he says to get to this dome place he has to break through a threshold... I believe he where he goes is.... in his mind.... literally though, he breaks into a micro dimension within himself and he is witnessing a first person view of his imagination.. how thoughts are created,, like how cells seem to be alive in and of themselves.... at the dimension of the neuron or thought creating focal point, it is animated with life... as is the macrocosm complete human...

if you go back and listen,, and picture my theory... it is pretty fitting i think.

edit on 3-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

maybe shrooms are the tree of knowledge of good and evil...they certainly give you a pretty crystal clear view of the different interpretations of reality,, a way to discern multiple layers of truth

people used to have vision quests in ancient tribes, or rituals in the amazon to be initiated and aquatinted with their true nature, their spiritual essence.... when humans lost touch with that and strove to escape their nature,, we have the current insanity within the modern world... they dont understand themselves.... the universe is insane,,, humans are these natural beings who are forced to be good but still operate on their instincts,, so they try to place all these, what they think are sane restrictions, and guidelines and methods,, and more and more and more. brute taming,, faster and faster into the future, no stopping to question,, no time to establish humanity,, .. if they can only see how insane they are.. it would bring them down to a greater level of sanity... which is insane... i dont know if you have seen stuff, but there are a lot of videos on youtube and written work on Christianity's beginnings being a mushroom cult, and a lot of gnostic belief stems from that, you should check that out... beliefs that jesus was the personified characteristics of the mushroom, imagine that,considered to be one of the most rational and reasonable humans from this dangerous drug..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

That is a interesting theory...I have also played with the idea of everything we experience is ultimately inner-body functions. You might very well be right, we cannot dismiss it. On my last journey I got the sense of imagery and thought emerging from the center of my brain, that feeling fits pretty well with what you are saying

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I am very interested in this topic, I am aware of my 3rd eye as you call it. I have a strong feeling everything is gonna be okay. Yes we are waking up in increments. I, myself have noticed an enhanced ability to know what others are thinking and feeling. I also have a keen ability to procure opinions out loud as they occur almost simultaneously in half of the of them or the same day. I know news before it's news kinda thing. I have always had some ability for the last 10 years.I saw visions two times before the age of 20. My first experience at 9 during the day at home.
I hope we can make an awareness of this topic. I feel the combined effort will only enhance this ability.
Thank You for your idea and for listening to me babel on

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwannaknow2
reply to post by OleMB

I am very interested in this topic, I am aware of my 3rd eye as you call it. I have a strong feeling everything is gonna be okay. Yes we are waking up in increments. I, myself have noticed an enhanced ability to know what others are thinking and feeling. I also have a keen ability to procure opinions out loud as they occur almost simultaneously in half of the of them or the same day. I know news before it's news kinda thing. I have always had some ability for the last 10 years.I saw visions two times before the age of 20. My first experience at 9 during the day at home.
I hope we can make an awareness of this topic. I feel the combined effort will only enhance this ability.
Thank You for your idea and for listening to me babel on

I have been granted with the gift I lost on my way; that everything is going to be okey
You want to tell about your visions?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join