It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In an effort to deny ignorance, there are some topics not allowed to discuss in any form or matter on this site. I'm going to respect that, and since it won't be discussed in this thread I feel free to offer the people here my take and invite them to my new knowledge.

I have been listening to Terence Mckenna's audio books for a while now, and some of you might know that the time Line Zero originated with him. Many of you have, not without reason, discarded the theory as hogwash. But as his brother Dennis Mckenna put it; "All models are provisional". They are simply tools for integrating knowledge that are consistent with our stage in the evolution of knowledge and consciousness. In that case, I think Time Line Zero was a tool given to us at time it would fit with our knowledge of time and space, and the point was simply to expand our consciousness further.

As many of you have experienced, we live in different times indeed. I assume I'm not the only one feeling my consciousness expanding, and my understanding furthering. We are now greatly being groomed, we are at the last stage of our human youth. The science of communication has evolved into a network of instant knowledge, everybody has now been made ready to...waken themselves up.

Many feel that the knowledge about hidden governments and societies, aliens and energy, themselves and others has woken them up, and righteously so. I did so too, but now I'm convinced they were mostly understanding tools (however real they might be) for our stage of consciousness. They have made me aware, if anything.

They have made me aware to that degree that I was ready for being waken up to a reality, fitting together most of our human history and connection to the other and lastly, to ourselves. Your third eye are very real, your gateway to the other lies within. People have tried reaching this point in ourselves in all of human history, and there are various ways to do so. I have found my way, and it will not require you to meditate for 15 years, or live only on the fallen fruits of our trees.

I am eager to hear and discuss your way to the third eye, and why you would recommend it to others.
Remember that every person has their own way, and that it is not written in stone.

I made this thread because I remember two years ago, I asked myself; "What will happen in 2012? Will there be an apocalypse, or will we wake up to a new age?". Until Saturday I was not sure what will and are supposed to happen, but Now I'm sure. We are going to wake up, but we have to initiate it ourselves. It is within you, within all of you, and it is your third eye.

I invite you to discuss these topics, and you are also very much welcome to PM me if you want to discuss even further than this board and reality takes you!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
it does seem to be coming together.

every day is filled with new awakening and every few days now i am receiving great insights. i have never expierienced a time like this before.

i think all that is needed now is patience. it is all as it should be and it will be with us soon. infact the truth is it is already here. we are just adjusting our sight into focus so we can see.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I sort of think in the same way you do, at least I used to. I believed we had to wait for it to come to us, but now I firmly believe the waiting is over. The waiting and the time we have had to piece it all together is now done. The way out the elites power grab is out there, among all the charlatanism and the disinformation. Now we have to grasp it, it is our last and very important task as humans locked to this planet!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't want to sound ignorant, but why does all that make you think 2012 is so important? If it has already started happening why wasn't 2011 the big year?

I'm actually very open-minded about the 2012 date, and I honestly believing their could be some shocks if/when something eventually happens this year, but I personally don't see how 2012 ties into what you've spoke of.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I'm only trying to deny ignorance, there are certain ways on this earth to enlightenment that is neither accepted or allowed.

Listen to or read "True Hallucinations" by Terence Mckenna, thats your final clue. It's the last piece in our puzzle, just surfacing back in a needed time. I'm just helping out

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I'm only trying to deny ignorance, there are certain ways on this earth to enlightenment that is neither accepted or allowed.

Listen to or read "True Hallucinations" by Terence Mckenna, thats your final clue. It's the last piece in our puzzle, just surfacing back in a needed time. I'm just helping out

Sorry I'm kinda confused about how that answers my question on what it has to do with 2012....are you saying I need to read this book for a clue?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's not even a clue, but yes. You can also listen to it as an audio book. Understand that I can't talk about much of the stuff discussed in this book.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

ahh I've just read a few things about this book...I think I understand why now....If you came out and said this man went on a journey to the amazon and had a magical mystery tour with magic mushrooms which then give him hallucinations then I can see why some believe it should not be discussed.

So my question remains, what does this have to do with 2012?

Not trying to be funny or anything, but I too am trying to deny ignorance. If you are telling people to go read a book without telling them that it involves a man taking magic mushrooms, well it just seems kinda ignorant.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, it's strictly against the rules on ATS. Just because you trivialize it doesn't mean it isn't connected to our task here on earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
But what if the 'truth' is that they are so much more than that? I'm sorry to come of in a bad manner, but I just think you are writing in a certain way based on prejudices. I'm also sorry to say that I believe you are trying to derail the thread instead of discussion the topic. Any further discussions with you will be on PM

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I just think you are writing in a certain way based on prejudices.

Which prejudices are those? You talk about denying ignorance, yet you are claiming I have prejudices.

Do you know me?
Do you know what interest's me?
Do you know I'm a believer in the third eye and practice meditation?
Do you know I'm interested in the works of Edgar Cayce and the likes?
Do you know my beliefs on 2012?

Stating that I have prejudices because I have asked some reasonable questions is promoting ignorance on your behalf.

I'm also sorry to say that I believe you are trying to derail the thread instead of discussion the topic.

Their is no derailing of a thread, and I am clearly on topic with this thread. Once again, the man goes on a jungle journey and takes magic mushrooms....and writes a book about it. Now I want to go deeper into this topic yet my response is:

Any further discussions with you will be on PM

Is the reason you won't answer anything else on this thread because you don't have the answers, and/or is it because the explinations you have won't be convincing enough? Do you not truely understand what it is you are trying to explain? (You can't start or you shouldn't start a thread, if you don't want to answer these kind of questions....unless again, you want to promote ignorance.)

Also you still haven't answered my questions, such as:

What does this have to do with 2012?
How does this book tell us about humans journey on earth?
Is our journey based on taking magic mushrooms and other drugs?

I will not have any further discussion's in a private message as I believe I would be promoting ignorance, by starting a debate in public and then talking about it behind close doors. I am not a believer in secrets or promoting ignorance.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Alright, I see you don't want to give up guy, even though I have stated why there won't be any further discussions, and that's...cool I guess.
I am inhibited and restrained by the rules of this forums, that is why I have a hard time answering your legitimate questions. I will follow the rules, but that means I can't answer you in this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

So basically what you are saying is this is a public discussion forum...however we can't discuss the topic?

Seems kind of ignorant.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well, this is not really forum Agora now is it? there are rules about what you can and cannot say here, and you should know this. And now you really are showing signs of derailing the thread, sorry to say.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

How can anyone derail a thread if we aren't allowed to comment or respond to it without breaking the rules?

Other than coming on and agreeing with you, I don't see what response you could have been hoping for?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I am eager to hear and discuss your way to the third eye, and why you would recommend it to others.

You and me are done here friend

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The awakening (I believe) is everyone having access to the internet. The more phones, tablets, mini laptops that are made the more people get online - the more information they have access to. Look at the middle east, all that was due to the internet.

Social networks are also connecting people by the hundreds if not thousands instead of a few dozen at most.

Terrance McKenna was a great man

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Great job OP, I will be looking into this McKenna person and their experiences in more detail. People who have participated in similar experiences are more likely to have an expanded consciousness that allows them to perceive the world as it really is versus the limited version of reality that we're introduced to as children in the indoctrination most of us are subjected too in this society.

Personally, I always had "powers" or "ability to see things" but even more so after the experiences we discussed in PM. The world is, and has been changing and people from all over the world from all walks of life are experiencing similar thoughts and feelings. I for one am anticipating this next step in earth's "story". I said the earth and not just humans because I believe it has to do with everything on this planet, not just humans. It would be selfish of me to think that only humans feel these changes.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join