Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Thanks for your reply and info.
DNA is something I know little about so can not really comment too much.
I do have friend who's great grandfather first discovered DNA though others went on to do the maths etc.
As far as I understand there is a reason for everything.
I may be wrong but in my understanding DNA is like a coded blueprint for the body.
I regard thought differently and believe that within our potential for using thought everything is possible including perceiving other dimensions.
I believe we are thought beings and are given all we require for our particular purpose on Earth.
When we dream when we die we enter other dimensions and yes whilst still on the Earth we can perceve other dimensions.
I also believe that in our Earthly state we are a thought/s projection from another dimension I call soul
That the brain is a not a maker of thought but a receiver of thought.
We each have are own way
I also believe that anything is possible with out thoughts as well, just that the ability is currently disabled.
I see it as redemption in the bible. God used the removal of our abilities as a way to tease us back into servitude. Basically turn and believe and get your powers back and get to go back home as well. So all of those that did comply, got there ability's back and of course we didn't as we are still here.

The fact that we have altered DNA and vestigial organs, basically proves it. The pineal gland is always being rediscovered and renamed as far as what they think its responsible for. The fact is, they still don't know. And they will never figure it out, as the DNA is switched off. Medication and hormones will not effect it as its programming is reversed.and they are not understanding this.

It might be decades before they figure it out.
I believe that the 6 inverted segments are switches to the larger dormant sections that they are unable to identify with any other arrangement of DNA they have ever looked at before.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I do find what you say interesting regarding dormant or inverted DNA - You have obviously researched this aspect far more than I.
I do have a nagging question or questions to put to you though.
How is anything posible without the use of thought. The study of DNA itself requires thought as does typing these words.
I view the brain as like complicated circuitry - In viewing the activity of the brain I believe we are seeing effect rather than cause. I believe DNA to be a blueprint through which information is transmitted and is not the information itself.
That being said I know so little of DNA.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The real secret is the permissions. To open your third eye, to start to see, to even hand back their karma and say NO to their overt actions, be they Fukushima, the mind control, the entire negative control system itself all begins with a simple INTENTION from you.

Its your intentions that do this. In addition, for those with Faith, this is Spiritual Journey. And Spiritual Warfare in this testing ground explains the entire earth history and that of other planets as well.

For those who doubt this, and prefer to be left hemisphered skeptics and rationalists, look at the history and ask yourself why, this very negative group of controllers who have operated more or less as One, in accordance for most of their plans, and who control most of the resources and ALL of the armies, have not yet taken everything?

Because they can't!

They need permission!

From us!

And that wouldn't be true if we were not Spirit having a learning experience in a flesh, ie. infinite free will beings.

So spiritually, there are are lessons, we have teachers. Its not just selfish intentions that get us through this.

But selfless and good intentions. STO.

Also, with respect to Fukushima and the masses of starving homeless people, I would be really determined to hand back their permissions, ie write in and phone in and be direct. Explain that you know what they're doing and their dark sided gnostic beliefs. There are white hats amongst the gnostics too, so you're really addressing the "wolves", and that you do not give them permission. That they had better withdraw from their tactics, clean up their radiation and stop playing their end games with the people or they really DO HAVE comsic law rights to take them out.

Its not hard to wake up, or open your third eye, or even start to deprogram. It starts with a simple Intention, and setting this daily and before sleep.

We have a wonderful team of countless Good Workers behind the scenes, our Family and Guides to help us with each step if we start to do this.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I do find what you say interesting regarding dormant or inverted DNA - You have obviously researched this aspect far more than I.
How is anything possible without the use of thought. The study of DNA itself requires thought as does typing these words.
I view the brain as like complicated circuitry - In viewing the activity of the brain I believe we are seeing effect rather than cause. I believe DNA to be a blueprint through which information is transmitted and is not the information itself.

I had a type o earlier, er, totally agree with you. Thought is always the first step. It's apparent from readings in the bible, DNA findings, and vestigial organs, that our abilities are bottle necked. In addition to having disabled abilities.
Our Cerebellum is not interacting with the cerebral cortex at all, and its the pineal gland that causes that action to work. It's scary to realize that something so horrible has been done to us.
As far as what we are missing, well I'm sure telepathy is a given, but there could be a lot more amiss. We might have internet of the mind, being able to share and pull thoughts from all other humans. You should check out Lloy Pyes human genetics video.

edit on 1-2-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP but you know what really sucks?
Living with someone and/or people that aren't awake. Maybe they try, but bottom line they're still "counting sheep" and still have the reactionary way of dealing with things. It's so hard. At some point it does feel like "us vs them", I believe those of us who have realized a change in thinking recently can see the old way of thinking in others.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Just watched the vid you reccomended Lloyd Pye - Human Genetics.
So I understand where you are coming from better.
Yes there is a strange anomoly regarding Human DNA.
Firstly I also do not agree with Darwins thoery of Evolution.
Yes Human DNA could have been tampered with.

Today look at how DNA is manipulted with over 130 known cross species experiments.
Who knows what truly happens that we are not privvy to.
If the 200,000 figure is correct - Who is to say that a prior advanced civilisation did not also manipulate DNA.

However the Human Machine often defys science in so much as the brain is capable of rewiring itself creating new connections where non existed before.
There is a plan - Everything that occurs is only what is allowed and there are forces greater than us.
We each have an higher intelligence which is a part of a greater Intelligence.

Telepathy or sensing is something I know we all have the gift of.
People are indoctrinated to fear showing their true feelings because of how others may judge them or mock them or use them.
However in order to use sensing our intention has to be one of assisting those who cross one's path.
If used for self it backfires and the sensitive one will not be able to distinguish their own feelings from that of another.
I will try explain simply.
You go to bed - All is well in your world - You are content.
You wake up with a feeling of great sadness - Yet you have no reason to be sad - Note such feelings for they may be showing you how another you will encounter feels.
There a knock on the door - or a phone call - or email - or post on an inter net forum.
How are you you ask to your visitor - Fine thanks is the reply - As I said people are taught to wear masks to hide their true feelings. You seem a little down you say - they well up - you comfort them.
Gently consider that you have the gift to know how another feels and beware to take that feeling on as your own as you are given your own details of the sense - Why - so you might understand.
You have to learn to listen to your inner voice and trust it - It is your best friend and guide.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great points Unity
Yes Intention is key
Yes there is a vast army of souls here now working for the light
One awake gently awakes others and so we grow in strength of truth

edit on 1-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You know how they say if you deal with a person with a disibility, like say they are blind, they claim that what senses remain are heightined?

I think its the same way with us. We have had some abilitys removed and as a result, the ramaining abilitys are more sensitive. So people wearing the mask as you were saying, being sad for no reason. I totally agree. Untill recently, my research about these things and our well being was just like anyone else. Now I see differently. You should see different too. Pye's video tells you a lot more than you realize, it shows that we most likely have disabled powers, that our DNA has been tampered with, and we are well over 200,000 years old.

FYI the 200,000 year old frame was only that of a common ancestor, not our begining of life. The truth is they aren't letting us know just how old we are, even though they claim to have mapped the entire genome. So they seem to be witholding this on purpose. I think I know why.
Lets say for the sake of argument they have learned through our DNA that we are actually 60 billion years old. They can't publish that of course because they would look stupid seeing how the earth is only 4 billion years old. Of course you understand that this paints an obvious picture of whats going on, and out of embarresment they have refrained from sharing it. Both believers of religion, and evoltuion would laugh at the findings knowing that they must not know what they are talking about.

You can check the Wiki on mtDNA

en.wikipedia.org...

What they have done here is a perfect example of saying a lot by not saying anything at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by matted

Hi Matted,

I read this entire post and I agree with many of the points you make, one of which being the question of how this book or information connects to 2012.

I await the answer, along with many others, I would imagine.

No offense to the OP...I really am just curious what you DO have to say about the topic YOU started. And no, I am not interested in U2U...just want a straight-forward answer!

Not too much to ask, now is it? Apologies if I missed your answer along the way, but I don't think so...

Namaste.
GI

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I'm cutting in here, reading the whole thread with interest. That one comment from you is one of the shortest but strikes me as sooo true, we are all more interconnected than we think. thought / intention is energy I believe.

Also thinking more open mindedness about routes to awareness are needed, all through history people have sought out ways to question so called reality, take the shamans for example. So no preconceptions from me,its not my route but I hear you and its making sense to me.

Always liked this quote by Kahlil Gibran: 'For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words may indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly.'

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Becoming aware, or awakening, is profound. Those that have not experienced it may think it seems the awake come across as elitist or like it's a club. That is the furthest thing from the truth. The aware look at the bell curve of humanity and see most as a an elder might look on a child in terms of experience and wisdom. Unfortunately it is arrogant by appearance. But the reality is they have adopted the confidence in they are always right, only because they are always wrong. Meaning, the aware speak with the confidence in their understanding and wisdom, but are always ready to do 180 degrees if reality dictates. This position eliminates flat-earth thinking and allows for not having all the facts or perspective. We are on the dust speck in Horton Hears a Who.

The reality is that to become aware, one must get rid of all labels and judgments. They must be able to be present to the moment, be here now in Ram Das speak. Ego is set aside preferring silence or a smile in most cases. It is this harnessing of the mind and taming of the ego that leads to an understanding of one-ness and the empathy in the phrase, "they know not what they do".

Many who have opened their mind to an understanding of self and awareness want to share this with whoever will listen. The problem is not many want it. They have attached themselves (read programmed) to drama and the chemical reactions (feelings, emotions) that go along with their experiences. They don't even realize that there is another way. It all stems from the way the body machine works and how it gets its programming.

When a child is born, it is in a state of pure awareness. It is ready to experience and start cataloging. Learn, grow. From day one, parents, friends, school, society, tv--everything that is a potential input, is programming this child. There's no fault in any of this, it's how it's been done. But now it seems we are starting to see through some of this via the collective brain we call the internet. We're starting to get facts that fly in the face of conformity and tradition. We are starting to see through the fog and are starting to see the hints that have been trying to get our attention. The search for self is not taught mainstream. It involves too much revelation for most to be able to handle the path. Those who want the path will find it. It's that simple. Those who criticize the path have never started or have only gotten so far down the path. It involves the destruction of sacred cows, the alienation and loneliness of being the only one who sees what is really going on (see Cassandra Complex). There is a danger of losing oneself in the process as the ego will do everything to retain control--including the killing of the host body.

Here's a simple example:
Input: News or Politics, watches daily on tv

Inputs become thoughts. The difference between being awake or not is in who is deciding on inputs. If you sit in front of the tv all day then your choices in programming are input into your brain and the input is electrically transmitted via thought and brain activity. If you are acting through consciousness, then you dictate the inputs and choose what emotion to attach to it for creation purposes.

Processing: The thoughts that arise from inputs are chemically bonded to a cataloged feeling or emotion. We attach to news items, causes and political issues and either like them or dislike them--we cheer and boo. This results in pleasure and pain.

The ego lives on feelings and emotion and thoughts. The chatter mind. The ego WILL destroy the host (read suicide) if given the chance. Other egos merely like to harm others. Most however are content with the life in America's daily drama of news, weather, sports and gossip. Nothing wrong with this, but programming dictates output.

Output: Talk about these things, feel pleasure and pain, depression and joy and the programming BECOMES your reality. You are living the movie script that has been programmed.

One thing that I found interesting in being present. The dramas of the past and future become nonexistent and the moment becomes profoundly exciting through the acceptance and stillness in it. It feels as though you are living in a movie plot. It is very interesting. Because shouldn't living life in present reality feel like...living? We are so programmed to attach to others dramas and stories from friends, radio, film, books and news that we live our lives in others scripts--others movies. Their lives become our experience. It's all backwards.

The human experience is supposed to be about learning how to use a creation machine. This earth playpen is such that we can do what we're capable of, knowing that we like to smash atoms and kill each other. We've figured out the physical body but others have figured out the mental functioning and attempt to hijack it via external programming. We're just starting to rid of the dogma that has hindered the spiritual journey. We have given the wheel for others to steer. But now it is time for you to take ownership of your machine and consciously dictate it's inputs. If everyone on this site did this for real, no one would be here to post tomorrow--they'd be out test-driving their creation machines. They wouldn't even feel the need to come on here and post the experiences because the ego wouild be completely out of the picture!!

Everything is a mirror and everyone is your guru. This means that you honor the person who cut you off in traffic who is teaching you about anger attachment and self control. Everything that you think or that comes out of your mouth is a reflection of the body's present state. Feelings and emotions used as indicators (think oil light in a car) rather than attaching them to labels and judgments, point to areas of the body-machine that need attention. Over time the indicator lights (feelings/emotions) no longer arise and consciousness is in control. It has taken the reigns from the ego/chattermind and now operates the body like the little creature in the head of the machine in the first MIB film. The soul/awareness is now the captain of the ship.

Add to this study of chakras and electricity and an aware person operating through love and compassion becomes a radio transmitter of this energy. It is felt by others yards away. They feel the warmth and smile of that aware person. They recognize the electric frequency but have been so far from it most of their lives that they smile in return. They are uplifted. That is the mission of the aware who choose love and compassion as their lens.

Self-discovery is not for faint of heart. Some searches lead to breakdown. But you have to break the old machine programming in order to even have a chance at reprogramming.

This life is not about how others affect you. It is about YOU and your EXPERIENCE. The human body is a creation machine pure and simple. These machines have been hijacked enmasse either intentionally or via ignorance of the species. I tend to lean to intentionally. The evidence on ATS sure points that way if not absolutely confirms it.

Peace.
edit on 1-2-2012 by elmoastro because: edits
edit on 1-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by allareone

Wow, you have some points I have not really thought about. I do have somewhat of a hard time accepting that love might be downright wrong for a person, but it does make sense. It certainly doesn't apply to the psychopaths among us.
Everything is perfect, and everything is going according to 'the plan'. There are things happening that would be aside from the amazing description, but they do play their roll in the grand scheme anyway. In that way they are perfect, and we have to start seeing them as having a place and a meaning in our evolution.

yes well if i could remember the exact meaning of love id say it here but at this time only remember parts of it. I am not talking of love with another spouse, im talking of love with all, love with everyone and everything in the world. Love is not impatient, it does not get frustrated or mad or sad. love does not judge. love is unconditional, and totally joyful. Basically bad does not exist in love, to truly love all means to live without any of the bad you could possibly think of(in our terms). If you have a hard time changing your mind set about love but you do want to live in love and with love, then here is what you can do...the process of creation is thought, word, and action. now if you have a problem changing your mindset about something you want to be then simply do the process in reverse. Act first with love to all and everything around you. talk of it with words..and from then you will begin to train your mind to think that way. remember there is no such thing as bad. everything is perfect, so why not Love? do you ever feel sad with love...no just utterly and completely totally joyful.

We literally put the bad there. Not to teach you a lesson, like parents would say. it isnt that sort of tool. its more that to really know who you are you must experience it. All those things we would call imperfections are there for us to act on, for us to make who we are. And so that we can fully experience then, who we are. who we truly are, not the illusion that we are born into.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Originally posted by allareone
reply to post by OleMB

wow i read your pm and that truly sounds like an amazing experience. I do believe you had a true awakening, very happy for you friend. any person can get that feeling that you did, that sense of oneness, that sense of knowing and feeling more joy from everything such as sight. Everyone can do it, in any way, your way is very interesting maybe ill look more into it as it is very difficult for me to meditate. The one time i succeeded the most was a long time ago before i looked into any of this, it was just a site i stumbled upon and i do feel something and saw something, what i though at the time was my higher being, but i fell out of it before i had the full experience, bring this up made me remember that, maybe ill go back to that

I have a hard time meditating too. Where ever your endeavors take you, feel free to contact me if you think I will be able to assist you

Thank you i greatly appreciate that, i dont know when ill be able to pm people but when i can i will. by the way another sight you can check out if you would like is theascendedmasters.com has basically the same teachings as the book i mentioned, one of the really good things to read is under "latest inspiring messages" pick "diamond minded" pleasant adventures friend

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by allareone

What I'm saying in that post/thread [1st link in my Sig] is (not that those are my beliefs, but) there is a simple explanation for every other 'conspiracy' we discuss on this site, and that is to control 1) people 2) resources and 3) information in an effort (whether you agree with the methods or not) to preserve and advance humanity.

Your awakening that you described in the first post, along with the acceleration of information & consciousness, that appears to be coming to a head in our lifetime, has led me to this logical and evidence-driven conclusion that I don't think we need to fear it, rather we need to understand it and try to get there.

Make more sense?
edit on 2/1/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

yes i think now i understand more clearly, thank you. Yes the system works to do those things.

however in my belief i feel we make our reality, we are all connected as one being. so every day the choices we make is what shape our reality. Also as i said in previous posts i feel that everything in life is perfect, life is a perfect design, there are no imperfections. I do not fear anything that is to come, i more look forward to it than anything. For i know that there is only one place we can all go in the end, and as for now, it is an adventure, that we create, every moment of every day. Do not choose to live in fear, instead simply be happy. literally just BE, loving joyful, if you had could imagine yourself to be someone in a dream world....Be that person here, because thats what it is. a place to make yourself. there are no limits to who you can be.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

How is anything possible without the use of thought. The study of DNA itself requires thought as does typing these words.

I had a type o earlier, er, totally agree with you. Thought is always the first step. It's apparent from readings in the bible, DNA findings, and vestigial organs, that our abilities are bottle necked. In addition to having disabled abilities.
Our Cerebellum is not interacting with the cerebral cortex at all, and its the pineal gland that causes that action to work. It's scary to realize that something so horrible has been done to us.
As far as what we are missing, well I'm sure telepathy is a given, but there could be a lot more amiss. We might have internet of the mind, being able to share and pull thoughts from all other humans. You should check out Lloy Pyes human genetics video.

thought isnt always the first step...depends on the situation

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

I do not wish to object anything anyone is saying here, just going to put my bit of knowledge on the subject as far as rather we are disconnected from our abilities or if thought is the first step to creation or anything as far as that.

im going to try to do this without all of the details i could never put it all down into words, so i will just put a few points i believe in. not the right way or the wrong way, just merely another way.

We choose to come into this life so that we can fully experience and recreate ourselves anew in the grandest version of the greatest vision ever held about who we are.

in order to fully experience who we are, when we come to this life our 3 parts of being are separated. Mind, Body, and Spirit. Our mind is the master of creation. Our body, is not the physical body we see now but more an outer shell of complete energy that is moving at such high speeds that it is unseen. however when we come to this life the energy slows down to a speed of matter. now when we expend the energy it is using it discards it in tiny pieces, during this the mind is creating who we are by knowing what we are(here). so when the expended energy disperses, then our body simply slows down more of its energy to a speed of matter. physical. touchable, seeable. i know its confusing. now our soul is what knows all, all the past lives, all the knowing all of everything, our soul knows our purpose, however because we were separated when we came here(not divided, separated) which means our soul is still in us all the time no matter what, but we do not know what it does. because if we diid then it would take away from redisovering ourselves and the experience in which we seek while here in what we call, life. Our soul will never force knowledge on us for it is not the purpose, but it will guide us, it will help us, it is that inner feeling or hunch you get. but it will not force us to do anything or be anything because then we could not experience it, and that is what we came here to do.

as for thought being the first step, most of the time it is. however sometimes it isnt. Lets say for example you want to be someone. lets Say you want to be totally joyful, but you always are angry. now the usual process of creation would be first to think you are joyful, then talk joyfully, and then act with joyfulness. however how are you ever going to think you are joyful if you are angry all the time..then you would just be lying to yourself and angry that you cant figure it out. so instead you reverse the order. first you act it, do something that would make you joyful. or give a stranger on the street a smile, make someone else joyful and it will in return make you feel good, now if you feel it then you talk about it and then you think it...maybe joy wasnt the best example here but you get the idea.

one thing very important is we are in control. life is about recreating yourself in the best way you could ever imagine. never think lifes # and theres nuthn you can do, YOU CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING....you know whats even better than that. whats better than doing something..wayyy wayyy better. BE.....just be. be totally joyful totally loving, be the change you want to see in the world.

i have so much more i could write but i could go forever so ill stop here for now
edit on 1-2-2012 by allareone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Like drops in an ocean...I agree. I think us realizing this on an existentialist level would be way to much, and therefor there is this kind of grooming maybe, an inception sort of. I have actually felt on my...'body' that we are our consciousness, and that is the only thing that's really you. You are on the other hand visiting an organism with a brain that will have it's saying, so it gets very easy to believe that your brain are you.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by OleMB

That's interesting, I very much got the feeling that my DNA was being rectified somewhat
Well I have never believed that our DNA can just change on its own. Believing so would also believe that one species could wake up the next morning finding themselves to be a different species.

It's in the mainstream of evolution which I also don't believe in. In theory anyhow. All that we have witnessed in labs is small forms of speciation with viruses and bacteria but never with humans and animals. No matter what happens, slight changes and so on, you still end up with the same species.

DNA is NOT suppose to change on its own.
This is why I'm sure that the only way we can turn on that third eye is by correcting our DNA which probably has it disabled at this time.

It sort of seems that way, there seems to be an intelligent connection between you and your environment. Your DNA will gradually adopt your body and your mind into a ecosystem. I don't really believe changes in our evolution happens by major mutation once in a while, but by carefully implementing whatever is needed for survival. I don't think believing so is believing I could wake up as an wolf tomorrow

If I understand you right, you believe it's up to our scientists and biochemists to understand and map the DNA, and then do the changes we need to get back in touch with our third eye? That is an really interesting thought really, care to elaborate some more? Do you believe we had the connection innate, but now it's just laying there latent?
edit on 2-2-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, this certainly struck a chord with me. We are enablers, there are no excuse beyond that. Ultimately, whatever happens in law, policing, politics, war, secret international cartels...it's totally our responsibility, and of course we have the power to remove them from their seats. 'Luckily', their power hunger has led them to intervene in more and more people's private life, and with the ACTA people are tiring with not being able to decide for themselves what is best for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
I totally agree with the OP but you know what really sucks?
Living with someone and/or people that aren't awake. Maybe they try, but bottom line they're still "counting sheep" and still have the reactionary way of dealing with things. It's so hard. At some point it does feel like "us vs them", I believe those of us who have realized a change in thinking recently can see the old way of thinking in others.

All the respect to my loving girlfriend, but I do see the way she is categorizing in the terms you speak of as an sort of...I wouldn't say challenge, but at least something that keeps me grounded to the concerns and problems of all our fellow humans out there, who hasn't discovered themselves yet. Those concerns, albeit sometimes ego-fulfilling, are very much real and have the tendency to dominate their lives. Most of them are afraid, and if you lived their lives, you would be the exact same persons they are. Various things have happened to us in our lives that has made us search beyond the mainstream, and they have simply not yet happened to our brothers and sisters. Always remember that people have the right to their own consciousness, no matter what!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join