2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by allareone

okay so i have been reading through this entire thread but have not posted barely any knowledge of my own on the topic so here it goes. Im not saying that this is the right way it is merely just another way..
so i noticed a lot of people have questions and different beliefs on the third eye, rather our purpose is to discover it or re discover it or if our purpose is to live a fully loving life with joy and the intent to be kind to all...

now what i feel is that both of these are correct, i think in different people they all call it a different thing, some call it the third eye, some like i read further up this page said it was like a flower coming out of them, some say its like their brain was cracked open, and some simply call it the knowing. but rather trying to find out which one is right i believe they are all right, because they all lead to the same thing they all basically are the same thing in my belief, you all just describe it as different words for different ways you experience it.

and as for who was unsure rather just discovering the third eye(or your word for it) is the only purpose in life...it is hard to explain. discovering what i call the knowing, in my way of thinking isnt just meditating all day all the time trying to awaken yourself, it is being loving and being truthful and basically being your highest self in every situation daily constantly every minute throughout your life, that is, (for me) part of the process of awakening. it is a step towards it, and on top of that, being one with yourself, daily and hoping to achieve the full awakening.

no specific way is the right way it is just another way. the way i feel is that we are all on a path to recreate who we are. just think of this for a second, if the astral plain or heaven or whatever you want to call it is completely perfect...then you may know who you are but you can not experience who you are. so we come here to the physical plain to experience it, but the way to experience it is by experiencing the opposite. so by forgetting when we are born into these bodies, what we truly are, then over this life or many many many lives you re discover who you are. and even more than that, you use the experiences in life, the ups, the downs, the pain, the joy, everything, you use everything in your life as a tool "to recreate yourself in the grandest version of the greatest vision you ever held about who you are" (Friendship With God, by Neale Donald Walsch)

however as i said this is all only just one way, i dont want anyone to think im saying their way is wrong, your ways our fantastic and iv enjoyed reading them and expanding my knowledge. I am just clarifying, i know the way i word things sometimes in my belief makes it seem like i think that is the right way, but i dont mean that at all, it is just another.

right now i am focusing on practicing daily making the highest choices in my life and recognizing when i make the bad ones and changing them as fast as possible, trying to stay happy even when frustrated and most importantly, unconditional love, to all.

one other thing i wanted to touch on, was what a true awakening was, or in my way of thinking anyways. it isnt just realizing what lifes purpose is and discovering that. it is an actual full experience and feeling of truly being awakened. it is when you feel...the most incredible love of god, love with god, or your soul or your higher self or love with all, it is when you come to the full knowing of everything, literally, not just when you are discovering it and feel happier but when you truly remember, everything. when you truly feel one with yourself and with all. that is just how i feel, but i also know that this is just another way, it is not the way, all ways are just another way.
edit on 30-1-2012 by allareone because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-1-2012 by allareone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by life12

Very nice words friend

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by matted

Well you are quite right, after conversing with me I'm sure people are just left with more questions. I don't have the answer for everybody, not anybody really...If I come off as somebody who do, I can only apologize.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Beautiful words allareone. I totally agree with you, we should never argue exactly how we open our third eye or how it is 'supposed' to happen, "no specific way is the right way it is just another way". I don't know about you, but I sort of think that if you are a loving and truthful person, and that you try to be at service to others, there is no dire need for you to to anything. Isn't that the sort of person we should strive to be anyway, with an open third eye or not?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

umm yeah..im not sure on what the "right" path is really. i dont think its for everyone to be completely and totally loving..its like. i dont know how to explain it in words. everyone has their own life experiences to teach them something, so even the people who live a life full of hate and pain learn something in the end. not in that life but as their over all soul.

However yes i do believe that once you want to really rediscover yourself and recreate yourself in the grandest version of the greatest vision you ever held about who are, once you want to follow that path or choose to then for me anyways, i strive to make the highest choices possible, totally loving, and joyful, and honest.

but i dont think that every single person is supposed to do that in this life time, no one person is supposed to follow another persons path, therefor i would never encourage someone else to be totally loving, if i choose to simply be it then they can choose for themselves if they want to or not. because every person has their own life in a certain designed by them/god before coming into this life, to teach them something, to grow further. so it relates back to no way is the right way, it is just another way. its really difficult to explain in words, with my knowledge anyways.

however another thing if you do decide you want to follow the spirituality. if you choose to live consciously, by consciously making decisions every minute of your life in the highest form of self you can imagine, first you have to understand what love really is.

But the thing thats difficult to explain is that there isnt really right and wrong, good or bad, happy or sad...i mean there all there but not either of them is "better" or "worse" they are all just merely descriptions of things, words we use to describe something. when really everything is perfect and amazing, because everything in life(in my opinion) is just there for you as a tool, so even all the bad and the tears and drama and stress we experience in life is all there to teach us something, to grow in a larger perspective. because without the bad, how could you fully experience the good?

If you are interested in these ideas id recommend reading "Conversations With God" and the others as well such as "friendship with god" (first one i read) there by Neale Donald Walsch. Honestly when i read them i did not have any belief or religion, i didnt believe in god nor did i not believe in him..i had no beliefs as far as that subject. and honestly when i read the title i turned it away the first few times haha..like kinda sounds weird. But if you truly are interested in these ideas, and have an open mind, this book will blow your mind [:

dont have to just an idea, because as i do try to express knowledge from it there is no way i can truly explain it in the same way

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

But so you all know i didnt want to make it sound like im totally loving and this perfect joyful being, not at all. and im not saying that that is the "right" path. everyone has their own life plan to accomplish the goals they set out for themselves. And to elaborate on me saying i am choosing to be loving and follow that path more i wasnt saying im this totally loving person with no mistakes, im merely just saying i am choosing to live a conscious life. I still get irritated at times i still get sad and angry, i still make mistakes, but i am choosing to live consciously and thinking about being my highest self in every situation so when i am not being joyful or loving i think about it, and then try to change it and be happy/loving. everyone makes mistakes its more about recognizing when you are doing something and if you dont feel its the best choice you could be, then change it and be better.

now all of this im typing in words i can explain, and as i said before it is hard to explain in words, because we use different words to describe things when really, there is no such thing as bad, or evil or sad or imperfections. Everything and everyone is perfect, we just dont realize it. In my belief this realm of the relative that we live in is created with imperfections so that we can fully experience love, as you cannot experience love without fear, you can not experience joy without sadness. in order to fully experience joyfulness and totally loving you have to experience the opposite. But if you see it from this perspective then you realize that everything that happens to you, even the things that normally make you unhappy, you can then recognize and realize they are there as tools for you to use to "recreate yourself anew in the grandest version of the greatest vision ever held about who you are". you experience everything based on your experience of it not by what it is. as i said very difficulty to explain in words id just recommend reading that book (:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Awesome OP. S&F

I had my awakening a few weeks ago - the result of that awakening is the first link in my sig, below.

Everything else you wrote about is spot on.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Awesome OP. S&F

I had my awakening a few weeks ago - the result of that awakening is the first link in my sig, below.

Everything else you wrote about is spot on.

okay so as i am looking into all different ideas i decided to click your first link the one conspiracy. so just to clarify as i only skimmed the post, im just asking, i do not disagree with anyones beliefs all are their own beliefs, not going to argue whats "right" or "wrong".

Do you believe that the objective of life is to grow as a human species on earth?

also i read what ya wrote about how we think of it as nature when animals kill eachother, but when we kill eachother in war then we think bad on it. i wanted to touch that subject a little bit, now these are just my ideas, im not saying they are the right way or anything like that. But in my opinion animals kill eachother to eat, to stay alive, which is why herbivores do not kill often kill others unless it is in defense. now humans on the other hand go to war and kill(most of the time) out of thinking their way is the right way, or out of anger towards another, or out of personal gain in the end, which is why i think most look down on it, or some do anyways.

Because in my opinion each life you live is a life full of ups and downs and relationships with people, all of which you use as a tool to grow and to fully experience who you truly are. you create who you are in your life by how you choose to experience every moment of every day. you recreate yourself throughout many life times until finally you are awakened and remember. this is just a brief of what a believe, i could not possibly put it all into words.

Life is eternal. and each life you live here is filled with tools and experience so that you may recreate yourself anew in the grandest version of the greatest vision ever held about who you are. each life is a lesson, to grow, to become once again aware, the knowing.

Now i am not correcting you i am not trying to say you are wrong and i am right, every way is just another way, each person follows their own path to discovery, each person has set out their own lives in which to learn something from their experience. This is why i do not feel any way is right or wrong it is merely another way. just remember all are one, do for others what you would do for yourself and there is no right way, merely just another way...these 2 facts/ideas..whatever you want to call them, could save the world

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

wow i read your pm and that truly sounds like an amazing experience. I do believe you had a true awakening, very happy for you friend. any person can get that feeling that you did, that sense of oneness, that sense of knowing and feeling more joy from everything such as sight. Everyone can do it, in any way, your way is very interesting maybe ill look more into it as it is very difficult for me to meditate. The one time i succeeded the most was a long time ago before i looked into any of this, it was just a site i stumbled upon and i do feel something and saw something, what i though at the time was my higher being, but i fell out of it before i had the full experience, bring this up made me remember that, maybe ill go back to that

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Wow, you have some points I have not really thought about. I do have somewhat of a hard time accepting that love might be downright wrong for a person, but it does make sense. It certainly doesn't apply to the psychopaths among us.
Everything is perfect, and everything is going according to 'the plan'. There are things happening that would be aside from the amazing description, but they do play their roll in the grand scheme anyway. In that way they are perfect, and we have to start seeing them as having a place and a meaning in our evolution.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Thank you

We sort of subscribe to similar ideas, and I think you have done a refreshingly thoughtful mapping of our/your reality! We differ in that you think Illuminati (lets just go by that name for ease) are some sort of keepers and watchmen, doing whatever they must to ensure the survival of the species. I think they are vicious psychopaths who cares about nothing else than the survival of their own, in their view, elite ubermench kind. But I think they have either been hoodwinked by the very forces 'assisting' them, or there have been made an sort of pact. My theory goes something like this;

Hoodwinked: the Illuminati has come in contact with a sort of entity by doing various practices now hidden for a long time. This entity represented itself as moloch/lucifer or whatever, and steered the power hungry dominators towards their biggest dream; total domination of the world an all of humanity. It has whispered how they should go about symbolism, financial institutions, political control and so on. But they have been fooled, used for a greater purpose. The powers helping them is the very same power we can contact trough our third eye. It is not benevolent/malevolent as we see it (Allarone talks a little bit about this), but it has a purpose for us. It is pulling us towards an evolution including dimensions, communications and spirituality. It has used the elite to steer the world in the every direction it needed to create the logical steps in our evolution toward meeting it in a new reality. All this happens in stages needed, also fooling the elite to believe they will end up owning the world under an evil entity favoring and assisting them.

The Pact: This also includes the same entity as above, but in this case it has been more forward with the Illuminati. They have made a deal, granting the elite power over the world through two millenniums. This was accepted in turn that they would do as told by the entity, and still remain the famous and beloved kings, queens, priests and stars of this world, worshiped by all of humanity. When time came and the contract was over, they would then have to honor the agreement and liberate humanity. Or, there are some sort of cosmic play, where our consciousness either either choose a fear based, male dominance tyranny OR we chose to be free from their clutches. In this case, the Illuminati would have to accept whatever happens, but there is the chance they would get to keep dominating us.

Of these to I lean towards the former. Let's be clear on some points about the Illuminati;

-They do steer the whole world through corporations and banks, but sometimes national leaders chooses to go their own ways. Examples of this is Libya and Iran. They have been seated by the Illuminati, but should they operate out of line, Illuminati will come and claim what is 'theirs'.
-They steer the world, but not all actions of the occupants. This is the last piece of the puzzle, total control over the thoughts and feelings of every person. This has not yet happened. What is the hold up?
-They have acted as a straight opposite of love and compassion. They have been the dark when we needed to find the light, they have been the Yin to our Yang, they have been negative to show us the positive. This way they have played an important part and has given us the opportunity to grow as people
-They uses symbolism which in these funny times are being exposed franticly. Whatever happened, what went wrong?

Maybe nothing. The symbolism and their character seems to play part in both the Hoodwinked version, and the pact version. Have you ever noticed that how you are perceiving the symbolism ultimately makes the context? Once in a while, the pyramid with the eye pops up in my head, probably because of my subconsciousness. This used to frighten me immensely. Is it mind control? am I going mad? are lucifer after me? are they destroying my soul? After a while I stopped being afraid, and I saw something new. Meaning that could apply to me. Three corners with an eye in the middle. Three equal eyes or maybe the symbol of our third eye?

New World Order. A new world, and this time with order. We have been in a chaotic relationship with nature, but now there is gonna be symbiotic order. What about Illuminati's hunger for our soul, body and mind? Maybe we are too figure out this is the trinity which makes us whole? What if the symbols are tools and hints laid out unwittingly by the Illuminati, for us to find? For us to piece the puzzle together and ease our next step in the evolution.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allareone
reply to post by OleMB

wow i read your pm and that truly sounds like an amazing experience. I do believe you had a true awakening, very happy for you friend. any person can get that feeling that you did, that sense of oneness, that sense of knowing and feeling more joy from everything such as sight. Everyone can do it, in any way, your way is very interesting maybe ill look more into it as it is very difficult for me to meditate. The one time i succeeded the most was a long time ago before i looked into any of this, it was just a site i stumbled upon and i do feel something and saw something, what i though at the time was my higher being, but i fell out of it before i had the full experience, bring this up made me remember that, maybe ill go back to that

I have a hard time meditating too. Where ever your endeavors take you, feel free to contact me if you think I will be able to assist you

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Very Interesting thoughts/ideas
Yes there is a plan to rescue Humanity - If I were to say all I know or believe to be so even those who call themselves Open Minded would step back in disbelief - Do I say such a thing to intrigue you - Yes I do.
This response is straight from my gut - my heart - my outpouring - Yet I will clip it short so as not to create too many words to read.
There is a plan as you say.
I do not talk about the opening of the third eye - as I have said before that is not my way.
I get reluctant to speak some things because of the reaction of others - maybe it is a fear - or maybe I am trying to be wiser and take things more gently.
Comfort of mind is all - or key.
So many seem to now be turning the corner so to speak - yet we must not feel we are there or jump to conclusions.
There is a plan and amongst us are many evolved souls who have chosen to come here to play out this plan.
All - even evolved souls are subject to the terrible indoctrinations that create the world we see - You only have to look - Humanity has become disconnected from their soul - unable to hear their own inner voice.
Once indoctrinations are faced and overcome then you could be said to be an expert in that particular field wether it is religous indoctrination or scientific or medical etc.
Yes the so called Illumanti and their minions are also indoctrinated - even their so called wise ones.
As you say they represent the path or thought pattern of no value, destruction - greed for self.
There's is also a spiritual path, a religous path of tradition carried through time.
The symbols they use are stolen and mis represented - much in the same way as religion would and does steal and corrupt the message from one's who came to assist Humanity in prior times.
These Myths when discerned show us Archetypes that are within us as well as as more subtle information regarding the Cosmos.
I think I will cut this post short - I have only scratched the surface of things for consideration and I too wish to reflect more.

edit on 1-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo there may be more

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What I'm saying in that post/thread [1st link in my Sig] is (not that those are my beliefs, but) there is a simple explanation for every other 'conspiracy' we discuss on this site, and that is to control 1) people 2) resources and 3) information in an effort (whether you agree with the methods or not) to preserve and advance humanity.

Your awakening that you described in the first post, along with the acceleration of information & consciousness, that appears to be coming to a head in our lifetime, has led me to this logical and evidence-driven conclusion that I don't think we need to fear it, rather we need to understand it and try to get there.

Make more sense?
edit on 2/1/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Well Sir, I am intrigued!
You are probably right about not jumping to conclusions, so to everybody; I have not concluded, not nearly. I do NOT hold any answers, I will probably just leave you with more questions. As J. B. S. Haldane said; "I have no doubt that in reality the future will be vastly more surprising than anything I can imagine. Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." In these times, I can only recommend to steer away from those proclaiming to have the answers.

Anyway, wow...I love your input, I'm sure glad I attracted you into the thread. How can we be sure if we are discovering an guiding entity, or just ourselves? We can't really, and we shouldn't as you say jump to conclusions. If you would rather discuss this in private, you are warmly welcome

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

What I'm saying in that post/thread [1st link in my Sig] is (not that those are my beliefs, but) there is a simple explanation for every other 'conspiracy' we discuss on this site, and that is to control 1) people 2) resources and 3) information in an effort (whether you agree with the methods or not) to preserve and advance humanity.

Your awakening that you described in the first post, along with the acceleration of information & consciousness, that appears to be coming to a head in our lifetime, has led me to this logical and evidence-driven conclusion that I don't think we need to fear it, rather we need to understand it and try to get there.

Make more sense?
edit on 2/1/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

Totally, and I think a message about not fearing is one that should be listened to in any case. I think that the elite now are trying to stronghold us by inducing fear in every level of society; Anti-christ, UFO-invasion, 2012, nibiru, solar flares, new ice age, pole shift, inter-dimensional occultism, WW III etc. It's almost like they are trying to implement every society and belief system with fear, be it Christendom or the conspiracy scene. Once we stop fearing and letting that feeling dominate us and how we act, all the other feelings lying latent will surface and really live through you for the first time!

DO NOT FEAR PEOPLE, THIS IS ULTIMATELY OUT OF YOUR CONTROL. JUST LIKE DEATH, WHATEVER HAPPENS WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS...WHY FEAR THE INEVITABLE?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
HI oleMB
Let me thank you also for your input - Many of the things you have written of struck a chord with me
I would prefer to keep within the forum but thank you for your warm offer.
The thing I picked up on from your response is....... "How can we be sure if we are discovering an guiding entity, or just ourselves............"
My thoughts are - We each have a direct link to higher intelligence through thought.
In reality we are that higher Intelligence yet individual aspects of it.
I know I am stating the obvios to many but I wish to keep things simple as possible in the following statements of what I beleive to be so.
We are not merely the body we inhabit
We inhabit this body form to interact with the substances of the environment it is placed in.
Substance is many things - all is substance - air, water, soil etc
Thought itself is substance and varys in degrees of refinement.
If we then assume we are thought beings then thought is the link to what we are in soul
We each have an inner guiding voice - It can let us know things that logically are impossible to know.
Logic is a tool employed by many to find truth or proof yet it is flawed in respect that it can not take all that is - possibilities into consideration only that which is already known.
Our inner voice guides us yet for many this guiding voice has been drowned out by the noise of the world.
Indoctrination or systems of belief are put upon us from birth and this is or can be so overwheling that sometimes we need to have real information presented to us through another.
As I said in agreement with you - There is a plan to rescue Humanity.
We are all giving each other a gentle nudge in that respect.
Also besides each other is another force - a universal force that comes from the core.
We each have a special purpose - a gift - something to offer.
We each understand in our own way
In soul - You are as I - is my greeting

edit on 1-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

That's interesting, I very much got the feeling that my DNA was being rectified somewhat
Well I have never believed that our DNA can just change on its own. Believing so would also believe that one species could wake up the next morning finding themselves to be a different species.

It's in the mainstream of evolution which I also don't believe in. In theory anyhow. All that we have witnessed in labs is small forms of speciation with viruses and bacteria but never with humans and animals. No matter what happens, slight changes and so on, you still end up with the same species.

DNA is NOT suppose to change on its own.
This is why I'm sure that the only way we can turn on that third eye is by correcting our DNA which probably has it disabled at this time.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I believe that drugs have the ability to temporarily alter defects programmed into our genes. According to Lloyd Pye's human genetics video, we have over 4000 defects in our genes. It's cruelty IMO. I believe that our experience in medication has taught us that we can mask some of these problems.

Our disabled powers appear to be disabled through 6 segments of DNA that are inverted. We have never made a medication that caused DNA to read backwards, thus we have never turned on the third eye. Simple medication we have today might be able to take care of simple problems with our DNA, but these 6 segments are very complex. What we need to do is switch them back around and watch our brains light up like a light bulb. I'm sure telepathy is a common trait that has been disabled and just maybe, there might be another ability that allows us to interact with other dimensions.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

I believe that drugs have the ability to temporarily alter defects programmed into our genes. According to Lloyd Pye's human genetics video, we have over 4000 defects in our genes. It's cruelty IMO. I believe that our experience in medication has taught us that we can mask some of these problems.

Our disabled powers appear to be disabled through 6 segments of DNA that are inverted. We have never made a medication that caused DNA to read backwards, thus we have never turned on the third eye. Simple medication we have today might be able to take care of simple problems with our DNA, but these 6 segments are very complex. What we need to do is switch them back around and watch our brains light up like a light bulb. I'm sure telepathy is a common trait that has been disabled and just maybe, there might be another ability that allows us to interact with other dimensions.

Thanks for your reply and info.
DNA is something I know little about so can not really comment too much.
I do have friend who's great grandfather first discovered DNA though others went on to do the maths etc.
As far as I understand there is a reason for everything.
I may be wrong but in my understanding DNA is like a coded blueprint for the body.
I regard thought differently and believe that within our potential for using thought everything is possible including perceiving other dimensions.
I believe we are thought beings and are given all we require for our particular purpose on Earth.
When we dream when we die we enter other dimensions and yes whilst still on the Earth we can perceve other dimensions.
I also believe that in our Earthly state we are a thought/s projection from another dimension I call soul
That the brain is a not a maker of thought but a receiver of thought.
We each have are own way
edit on 1-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join