2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 12
51
<< 9  10  11   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
1/32 is the only amount I would really recommend, perhaps depending on the individual, going up towards 1/16th, for a few months if they really need to detox, for specific reasons, otherwise, 1/32 or even 2/3'rds of that, with the pure crystals. But ways to clean up the pineal and whole body. Tuning yourself with voice, melodies. You soul has its own songs to sing if you just let the melodies come too. I don't hold any dates, any longer, like 2012, what is time anyway, its a program in our heads.




posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have taken Shrooms before also on New years day a group of us made tea with dried shrooms in a coffee maker which we poured a bit in our drinks.LOL. We all enjoyed each others company and shared our sights of bright beautiful colors we saw as an effect. So perfectly blended splashes of orange, pink and green that glowed even in the dark you could visualize them. It created a jungle of flambouyant color like webs through the vines and trees. We went outside at night to a park with a river running through it. It was such an adventure, it was a place we were very familiar with and had spent the day there many times for getting together for frisbie or whatever. The experience is not one you'll ever forget, If I was ever close to God it was then. You can feel his presents in every molecule you look at. Everything in the light is moving, it's as if you see the atoms moving along in circles inside of every tapestry every piece of furniture or board of a room. You would see it at the most minute detail. Many people have a different perspective of what occurred and what they recalled about the day. I would welcome a chance to induluge once again. I really loved the passage through the door to the dimensions just a touch away.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would say I am in a state of awareness without my 3rd eye being open.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I believe the time we have heard so little about depending on your surfing "is among us". Knowledge is exploding and intutuive thoughts are practically on the tip of my tongue now. It is incredible how spontaneous questions are being answered and new knowledge is spawning. We are in the gamma rays tunnel/funnel of knowledge to DNA/source/creator



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB
 


ok...2012....Armaggedon- the end or destruction. Another meaning, an unveiling. The opening of the third eye, being aware of something that was not there before.

I believe the answer is in all of us individually. we humans only use like 10% of our brain....kinda makes me wonder what the other 90% is capable of. I also believe that there is going to be knowledge that has been hidden from us will be revealed. This knowledge will take humans to a whole new level. Lets hope so, because the degradation of socity, well, it is hurdling at light speed and about to hit a brick wall.



posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by OleMB
 


ok...2012....Armaggedon- the end or destruction. Another meaning, an unveiling. The opening of the third eye, being aware of something that was not there before.

I believe the answer is in all of us individually. we humans only use like 10% of our brain....kinda makes me wonder what the other 90% is capable of. I also believe that there is going to be knowledge that has been hidden from us will be revealed. This knowledge will take humans to a whole new level. Lets hope so, because the degradation of socity, well, it is hurdling at light speed and about to hit a brick wall.


I agree, this is very much about individuality and finding our own unique truths. The hidden knowledge is pretty much here I believe, and it will take humans to a whole new level. But...this is entirely up to ourselves. There will be absolutely no apocalyptic event this year, but if we stand by and let our fears guide us the dark ones will eventually drag us all down to complete destruction. Let's inform ourselves and inform others, let go of our fears and shine our illumination upon others



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB
 


Wow, i haven't been a member for a week and I am getting positive feedback. Yes it is up to the individual, I believe. Just like I stay away from any topic that has to do with Religion. Biggest con in the modern day. If you live your life to the fullest, help people in need, as long as what you do doesn't hurt anyone, your all good!!!



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB
 


The year 2012 is debateable depending on what calender you use. I am not convinced that it is the true year 2012. We have created that (The Julian Calender) but disregarded all other calenders in doing so.

So what year is it truly?

Only G-d knows the true date because man has long ago discarded, amended and changed it according to his will.

This site is just food for thought in a different direction.
www.2012hoax.org...
edit on 6-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
 


I say the year 2012 because for me this year has been weirder, more enlightening and more giving than I could ever imagined in all my years anticipating 2012. It has been widely different than I could possibly think, but I feel that the pieces are falling into place. Now, there will be no cataclysmic event this year, but for me and many others out there this has been the year of the initiation; the invitation to really start putting in the work. Because ideas move quite slowly (faster than ever before though) people may not see the results in years. The paradox of it all is that many people are awaiting some sort of awakening, I used to do this to. The thing is that it IS happening, but since in only comes from within your only job is to awaken yourself and become a part of the masses you are waiting for. As the hopi said; we are the ones we have been waiting for.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB
 


There is no doubt that since 2009 everything is escalating more and more each year. Even the energy in the solar system and the sun. It is towards the culmination of many changes that will indeed change the face of this world.



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello Friend, Some very good points you make =] Terrence mCkenna was a genius. I Definately think his timewave novelty theory is very interesting and very possible, and have observed specific events on specific dates that correlate with the rise and fall of novely in both the versions.

And when it comes to what you said about tools that fit in with and are symbiotic to our stage of conscousness, I would certainly agree. Perhaps, yes the bankers/tbtp/illuminati etc do have genuinely evil intent but they are part of a much bigger scheme that they are not aware of i.e The Lords plan i.e they are a catalyst to push us into a new age. In the same way like, when i hear a justin bieber song i think 'wow thats awful' I know what i think is awful and so, by extension i know what kind of music i do like and am inspired to make the opposite style to justin bieber, like hendrix or something.

so perhaps the illuminatis actions will go so far that humanity will go ' no wait a minute, get this bieber pish off, put some hendrix on' figuratively that is :p



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by simplyLOVE
 


Also, the third eye chakra is the center of intuition and insight, with it you will 'see' the way to the truth, but dont open it or even try to work on it without first strengthening the root, navel and solar plexus chakras, you need a solid grounding before you go higher, similarly, you can only see the truth with the third eye, only the heart hath understanding, this is the abode of God.

All the chakras are equally important but the heart, crown and third eye are probably slightly more pivotal when it comes to acheiving the goal



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by simplyLOVE
Hello Friend, Some very good points you make =] Terrence mCkenna was a genius. I Definately think his timewave novelty theory is very interesting and very possible, and have observed specific events on specific dates that correlate with the rise and fall of novely in both the versions.

And when it comes to what you said about tools that fit in with and are symbiotic to our stage of conscousness, I would certainly agree. Perhaps, yes the bankers/tbtp/illuminati etc do have genuinely evil intent but they are part of a much bigger scheme that they are not aware of i.e The Lords plan i.e they are a catalyst to push us into a new age. In the same way like, when i hear a justin bieber song i think 'wow thats awful' I know what i think is awful and so, by extension i know what kind of music i do like and am inspired to make the opposite style to justin bieber, like hendrix or something.

so perhaps the illuminatis actions will go so far that humanity will go ' no wait a minute, get this bieber pish off, put some hendrix on' figuratively that is :p


I think you are very right, and I think that this is much of what is happening these times





top topics
 
51
<< 9  10  11   >>

log in

join