2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
What tips would you give to a beginner.

Would you like to expand your question? Each road is individual, but please tell me a little bit about you and maybe then our roads are not that unlike

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"This is real...this is so real that you can take the most hardened, rational, reductionist asshole and drop him into that environment...and he will meet his maker."
-Terence McKenna

Hello guys!

It's been a while since I last posted in this thread, and that is because I have had a lot on my mind lately. I had my third session with the 4-AcO-'___', and I broke through to something else indeed! I consumed it Friday two weeks ago, and the experience was so mind blasting that I didn't even know where to start. I have been gathering my thoughts for a week now, and I'm just ready to share what I encountered.
So, Friday came. I consumed the psilocin, but this time I upped the ante. This dose was some 50% higher than the second time I consumed it. I'm trying to map my tolerance and the effects of the psilocin, and this last experience has really broadened my understanding of the psilocin. Eating on an empty stomach, the effects came on strongly after just 20 minutes. This is not a handful of mushrooms, rather powder the size of two match heads. I lay in bed trying to achieve contact with the other, but my tinnitus became really excruciating in the dead silence. This being somewhat before the peaking of the psilocin, I concluded that the dose was not strong enough anyways. On one level, I think I chickened out.

I figured out I would do something I like and have fun with instead, and managed to set up the TV to watch some “Life”, the BBC nature program. Only 15 minutes into the program, I had a really hard time both watching and listening at the same time. Turned out the psilocin was coming on exponentially. I could feel this potential building up inside me, and I had to turn off the show to just lay back and think. As I did this, revelation after revelation was brought forth. I got insight after insight, probably in the interval of one per two minutes.

I could feel information dropping into me and in such great extent that I think I only remember half of it.
At first it was it was bodily revelations and insight. It showed me how to sit, why connection between organs and brain are important, how energy flows through our body and then encouraged me to try something I can only describe as a mixture of Qi Gong and Karate. To any skilled person in these arts, it probably looked like an abomination. But the point was merely to have a connection between heart and breath, mind and universe. It was extremely giving; I really did feel one with the movements. After doing this for a while, I got an urge to stretch my body. Intuitively, I stretched muscle after muscle leading a sort of energy down my body, ending at the feet.
After doing this, probably not because, I was really peaking on my journey.

The revelations took on a different character, now revealing information about the self. Long story short; it showed me what we are. Words cannot do it any justice anyway, but I'll try to describe it; we are god, and we are one. Not just metaphorically or spiritually.
We are a living entity, experiencing itself in every wake of our lives. We are like points on a motherboard. We are single parts attributing to the whole, and we are the whole. Each person experiencing is an outlook on us self as individuals. In this world, every one of us is playing a role in our learning and evolving. In this realm, we speak to ourselves via the act of individuals. You as a single consciousness are both feeding and receiving the whole. The network of communication in this realm assures the potential of getting exactly what you need as an individual. Via our sub consciousness, either by thought or intuition, god can steer any person in the right direction to make sure a given situation unfolds. It can implement a feeling in you, saying that you should call your mom or maybe buy a certain magazine or go to a website, stuff like that. That way, necessary communication is assured. Please do not feel disempowered by this - you are the one pulling the strings!
I sat down and laughed and laughed. I was so happy; finally I was one with everybody.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Then the journey focused on the self and my role, my feelings and my thoughts. This was the hardest and most giving part. This last revelation had started something I like to describe as a test run for my feelings, maybe even a restart. Relatively fast, I was projecting feeling after feeling. Loss, ego, love, fear, encouragement, sadness, regret, empowerment, guilt and so on and so forth. At the final stage, I’m guessing after some five minutes, I sat on the floor weeping like new born child. It was incredible an revitalization.

After all of this, I got the sense that I was given a mission of speaking to a broader audience. I sat down trying to write some of the stuff I was experiencing, but this didn’t turn out too fruitful. As I sat there, I understood the reason behind Feng Shui; we have to have order in our environment to relax our sub consciousness. In my head I saw a Yin Yang with four parts. It contained the elements; earth, wind, fire and water. The continents have kept and practiced these four elements separately, and when combined you become the human you are supposed to be. Europe has been keeping knowledge of the fire, which is a metaphor for the forging. Within the forging are machines, numbers and history. As another example, Asia has been keeping the knowledge of the air; breath and movement.

I understood that it had more to tell me, so I stopped my writing. As I stood up, I got this incredible masculine sense of “daddy is in the house”. I wanted to have order around me, fix my posture, shape up and exhume a masculine attitude. I was overwhelmed by this potential of totally reshaping my personality. Even body language changed, to a more non aggressive assertiveness. Then I really looked forward to getting my girlfriend back home so she was in my protective range. I stood up and thought about her, and I almost immediately understood what was happening; as I thought about her and my love for her, I automatically thought about my mother. Now feminine energies were flowing through me, and I got a sense of immense gratefulness. I was thankful for being carried to birth, my upbringing and the love I have been showed. I almost cried thinking about how much my mother has done for me without asking for anything in return. I missed both my mother and my girlfriend, and understood I had to honor them more. I walked past by my sweater, and I stopped at once to pick it up and cuddle it like a child. I could then feel how I could balance both the feminine Yin and the masculine Yang, but I understood that it was my job to be a masculine presence to my girlfriend and in my coming family.

Well, this turned out quite a bit longer than I intended, but I have much more to say. Please feel free to ask any question, and I will try answering them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Well, this turned out quite a bit longer than I intended, but I have much more to say. Please feel free to ask any question, and I will try answering them.

Here's one. why was this your last ever post to ATS? "Temporary" ban perhaps?
"Temporary" as in "permanent" without the ATS Staff pulling your avatar?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeyLimePie

Well, as I say several times in this thread, we have been sanctioned with great respect by the admins. I'm still alive and kicking, but I won't add to this thread unless I have something constructive or informative to say. Expect more soon! Thanks for stopping by anyway

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeyLimePie

Well, as I say several times in this thread, we have been sanctioned with great respect by the admins. I'm still alive and kicking, but I won't add to this thread unless I have something constructive or informative to say. Expect more soon! Thanks for stopping by anyway

kewl sanctioned huh?

is this a "pay 4" service or does it have to do with knowing someone or is it because your (wont mention) are prescribed?

why?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchyChap

Well, I guess sanctioned is a wrong use of the word, since there isn't any sort of agreement or anything like that. I don't really know the exact reason we are allowed to discuss these psychotropic drugs in such manners as we do, but I hope it has something to do with the obvious limitations of not being allowed to discuss these things on a conspiracy forum. I am the only one admitting to ingest these sort of drugs, the contribution has really been above average and we have a very good tone in this thread. All I know is that we are allowed (allowed is a better word I guess
) to discuss the potential spiritual side of these drugs, and I'm very excited about that. If you have any contribution to the discussion, or any questions, don't hesitate. You can also PM if you feel you are discriminating yourself. Be safe

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

go4it the whole "D" thing offtopic i understand but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to overstopping and all when it comes to the slightest mention of uknowwhat.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How is all of this not religion? I'm confused. I see all sorts of references here to spiritual this, that, and the other, the third eye, awakening, and various techniques to receive this vagueness. What will you all do once you're 'enlightened'? Go join a pentecostal church, you'll get exactly the same type of experiences just different language to explain it. Of course, I think it'll work out exactly the same with you as it does them. They always need a new revival. I do wonder how many of you pooh-pooh religion, yet you've got your own little religion here, you're just calling it something else. You know, I've got my own religion and I call it faith. Are you willing to concede you go on a whole lot of faith and conjecture?
edit on 14-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchyChap

I hear you. As I understand, they implemented this rule since there had been an awful lot of cannabis legalization threads. I can get with moderators getting tired with the inevitable heckling and fighting in these threads, and I can only just image how many of these kind of threads were created all the time.

Anyway, I have been critical of these rule. The thought of having a conspiracy forum without being allowed to talk about drugs doesn't coincide with me, so I started bending the rules at appreciative levels. This has been allowed for now, and if you have something on your heart you shouldn't be afraid to share it. I can only assume that any encouraging others to try these drugs or ask where you can get them and stuff like that, will be deleted immediately.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
How is all of this not religion? I'm confused. I see all sorts of references here to spiritual this, that, and the other, the third eye, awakening, and various techniques to receive this vagueness. What will you all do once you're 'enlightened'? Go join a pentecostal church, you'll get exactly the same type of experiences just different language to explain it. Of course, I think it'll work out exactly the same with you as it does them. They always need a new revival. I do wonder how many of you pooh-pooh religion, yet you've got your own little religion here, you're just calling it something else. You know, I've got my own religion and I call it faith. Are you willing to concede you go on a whole lot of faith and conjecture?
edit on 14-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

Well, this is a really interesting question. First of all, if I ever came of as being enlightened, I have certainly jumped the gun. I solemnly believe that psilocin is one very real and 'verifiable' road to enlightenment, but I am still capering and dancing up this road, having no knowledge or expectation of where it ends. Now it truly does feel that the journey is the destination.

You falter in your assumption that you can get anything remotely near what I do, in a church. As Terence Mckenna says, you can put any reactionary asshole in this environment, and he will meet his maker. The word religion have plenty of connotations surrounding it's name, and I would hardly use that word. But you are right to compare the two, since most of us can only lean on the faith and ultimately conjecture we have on our surroundings. In the environment I visit, and I can only speak for myself, you don't have faith this is happening through yourself anymore than you have faith that you are actually watching a movie when you are at the cinema. This is it people, there is no way around it. And you will not be asked to kneel or stay silent, what is preached is forgiveness, love, empathy, ego-loss and humbleness. It is not like you are encouraged to adapt these traits, you feel in your inner self that it really is the right thing to do and that you are helping yourself reaching the potential of a true human being, being good to yourself, nature and your family.

But do I know exactly what this is? By no means. It has presented itself as god, an entity, as us and as the grand creator of all thing. All I know after these encounters is that I don't know, and it is becoming apparent that we aren't supposed to know. But do I have faith and conjecture about what I think it is? righteously so

Btw, I'm loaning the great quote you have in your signature!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Kudos on this thread!

I read Terrance McKenna's book a few years ago, and found it quite "eye opening"!
I will have to find time to watch the videos that are posted here. So far, I am loving the info here!
Thank you for your bravery in posting your experiences.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If a Moderator would explain why this thread exists or, better yet, set the guidelines for this discussion inside this thread of Those-Who-May-Not-Be-Named, perhaps participation would increase to a level that would recognize the real interest?

I am sure that there are many who are withholding their comments because of the (un)certainty of being banned. No one particular enjoys making a lengthy post to have it "Off Topiced" either.

Without those administrative assurances, I would suggest that you, OleMB, continue to enthrall us with your personal experiences with Those-Who-May-Not-Be-Named - having been there, done that - continuing to allow us to bask in your wonderfulness and special exemptions on ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Kudos on this thread!

I read Terrance McKenna's book a few years ago, and found it quite "eye opening"!
I will have to find time to watch the videos that are posted here. So far, I am loving the info here!
Thank you for your bravery in posting your experiences.

Thanks for your contribution! 2012 is THE year to take up again the teachings of Terence
edit on 26-3-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
If a Moderator would explain why this thread exists or, better yet, set the guidelines for this discussion inside this thread of Those-Who-May-Not-Be-Named, perhaps participation would increase to a level that would recognize the real interest?

I am sure that there are many who are withholding their comments because of the (un)certainty of being banned. No one particular enjoys making a lengthy post to have it "Off Topiced" either.

Without those administrative assurances, I would suggest that you, OleMB, continue to enthrall us with your personal experiences with Those-Who-May-Not-Be-Named - having been there, done that - continuing to allow us to bask in your wonderfulness and special exemptions on ATS.

I understand your concerns. The moderators in this thread has been called out some times now, and I suppose their silence in this matter is a good sign. I have not been given a warning in this thread or in a PM, and not a single of my posts has been deleted. I have in a candid manner talked about my taking of psilocin in the matter of mushrooms, truffles and 4-AcO-'___'. Others have hinted about their endeavors, and some has downright mentioned their trips. Some of the posts that was deleted early on in this thread were highly critical of both the staff and the rules at ATS.

I don't know exactly what you can and cannot get away with in this thread, and I cannot promise that this isn't a sort of "let's see where this is going and then trash every single account participating after sealing the thread forever" kind of thing, but I commend you people to follow your heart and maybe take a leap of faith. I have not been in any kind of contact with the admins, but let's just set these guiding rules;

-Don't promote/ask where you can buy any sort of illegal drugs
-Don't try to trade any drugs with other users on ATS
-Let's keep legalization questions out of this one
-Please keep a civilized and respectful discussion
-Don't recommend the taking of drugs to any other user

I have faith that if we follow these rules, we are pretty much free to speak of our own endeavors in these matters. Btw, you inspired me to get my ass in gear and write about my fourth experience. Be safe!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I understand your concerns. The moderators in this thread has been called out some times now, and I suppose their silence in this matter is a good sign. I have not been given a warning in this thread or in a PM, and not a single of my posts has been deleted. I have in a candid manner talked about my taking of psilocin in the matter of mushrooms, truffles and 4-AcO-'___'. Others have hinted about their endeavors, and some has downright mentioned their trips. Some of the posts that was deleted early on in this thread were highly critical of both the staff and the rules at ATS.

I don't know exactly what you can and cannot get away with in this thread, and I cannot promise that this isn't a sort of "let's see where this is going and then trash every single account participating after sealing the thread forever" kind of thing, but I commend you people to follow your heart and maybe take a leap of faith. I have not been in any kind of contact with the admins, but let's just set these guiding rules;

-Don't promote/ask where you can buy any sort of illegal drugs
-Don't try to trade any drugs with other users on ATS
-Let's keep legalization questions out of this one
-Please keep a civilized and respectful discussion
-Don't recommend the taking of drugs to any other user

I have faith that if we follow these rules, we are pretty much free to speak of our own endeavors in these matters. Btw, you inspired me to get my ass in gear and write about my fourth experience. Be safe!

Thanks for the above, it represents, in my review of this thread, a logical extension of the history of it.

Rather than comment on any one particular psychedelic experience, or psychoactive plant-substance, the use of psychedelics in general is so abhorrently misrepresented, obscured and misunderstood to me, it appears impossible, to have any fruitful discussion on experiences without first dragging down the dragon of the library full of misinformation inexorably entwined with disinformation. Purposefully.

We as a culture have been misdirected into believing that the shamanic populations are ignorant, uneducated, savage-like, clothless less-breeds. Native Americans, Amazonians, indigenous populations, etc.

Once led down that path, anything attributed to these folks is uncivilized magic. So goes the impression of the use of ayahuasca, the mushrooms, and to some extent the peyote-mescal families (not to mention the many other {near} psychedelic base substances).

The stupidity of this crazed populations premise moves the stupidity ball to the wrong side of the line of scrimmage.

Any reasonable study any truly intelligent people of these indigenous, shamanic populations will reveal that they were highly advanced especially in their understanding of consciousness, Nature, global consciousness, the entrance to and the reliance on the spiritual worlds. In short, they spent their efforts in and on their natural surroundings instead of in defeat of them.

Once you have broken through the cultural "them is dumb" barrier, spent anytime with the study of the shamanics (pick one, any one), the jump to the proper and social use of the psychoactive plants becomes not only palatable but necessary.

Culturally, the Western World sees psychedelic usage as getting loaded, humping off to the next Stones concert...that is, as a recreational device. In small, inappropriate doses, the mushroom in particular, can be just that. In appropriate doses, it's anything but. Been there, done both.

Point being, when I am asked about psychedelics, and this is more and more frequent, I start, as I did with this post, with a conversation about the historical and prescient shamanics peoples. If the questioner knows nothing, I send them off to learn. If something, then we sit and can discuss particulars including the various psychedelic options, use, dosages, experiences et al.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Thank you very much for your wise input

I totally agree that western society has been misdirected into believing that these cultures and people are sub-cultures and sub-humans. Not only has the western society devoured their forests and way of living, our culture has also devoured their culture and their knowledge. But as Terence McKenna says, it was a trade off; we came with our shiny toys, our mirrors, telephones and typewriters. In return, we brought back their entheogens. Now we must deliver the task mother nature has given us

I also believe that TPTB has deleted historical facts and artifacts that show that entheogens like psilocybin and amanita muscaria (fly agaric) has been practiced in almost all cultures, even in the Christian religion. These facts are just now surfacing in the year 2012, the second period of enlightenment. Man, this year turned out to be more mind boggling than I could have ever imagined!

Btw, I am very eager to hear about your experiences. Thank you for your courage in admitting you have journeyed with the psilocybin mushroom. If you don't want to say anything about it in this thread, I welcome you to PM me or send a mail

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here are two lectures Terence McKenna held in his famous workshops, and him reading his book "True Hallucinations". They are quite lengthy, but I suspect you don't have to snoop around too much before you find these in parted versions. Put them on while you do your regular stuff like cleaning the house, drawing, gaming etc. These kind of lectures has been a life changer for me, and I cannot recommend them enough

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Btw, I am very eager to hear about your experiences...with the psilocybin mushroom.

Language fails.

I don't particularly like the word "hallucinogenic" as it connotes too directly with the '___', the visually disruptive experience of obtuse geometries, swirling lights, etc.. I am not a big fan of the lysergics because of this hallucinatory result and its physically taxing nature. It's not what I seek.

The mushroom is hyperdimensional, ime, it is the highly cognitive, properly arranged and fully conversant. This is on the subjective level. On the subjective level, it can be amusing, terrifying, introspective, ego demolishing, reassuring, hallowing...the door to both Light and Death and I mean that in the most conventional and direct way. I am certain the better of the shamans have seen the Beginning and the End.

I do not know anyone who has not been transformed by a 5-10g dosage of the mushroom. It is impossible not to be and so she should be approached with due care, exhaustive research and guidance and without any intention to compete for your mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Mr. McKenna and I {R.I.P. or ecstasy} are well acquainted with one another from his pre-OT Oss days where he graciously overlooked the fact that I was slightly underage at the time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join