Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
If you take hallucinogens you get hallucinations, basically your brain going haywire
for true awakening I would think such substances are not needed
and you would think those shamans in south america with all their "enlightenment substance help" would be more than jungle people by now.

Another point about true enlightenment (which I don't claim I am) is that if you study famous and widely accepted to be enlightened persons (Jesus, Buddha, etc) you will see that none of them claimed to be enlightened but people begun to accept their enlightenment from their teachings and actions. Whenever a hard question was given to them they responded with such clarity and truth that they awed their questioners. Too bad I don't see much of this in the "I'm enlightened" posts here is ATS. I still have to come into one of these posts and truly feel like the person saying it has has achieved any form of enlightenment other than wishful thinking.

how incredibly conceited that implication is.
Just what if, the experiences show them the western idea of civilisation is actually a technological devolution away from our inate beings and hidden energy and it's capabilities and is to be avoided if humanity is to progress along a natural/spiritual breakthrough?.

my avatar is an expression of the current state in which i find my spiritual body.
on friday 13th november 1998 whilst meditating with my wife, i was meditating she was clearing the "catches" (feel like momentary fleeting stops of the chakra while it is spinning) by placing a hand over the chakra and removing the negative energy, after it was cleared the chakra energy is raised to the next chakra and the catches are cleared from that chakra.
when the energy is raised through all the chakras and they all spin together with no "Catches" in them you let energy flow freely through them all, at this point you feel something break out of the back of your head (its a physical feeling) and you then feel it raise upright and unfold.
what you feel is a lotus flower come from inside you and unfurl on the top of your head, this is known as the "1000 petalled lotus" it actually contains 972 petals and is a golden colour, the feeling of having a flower come from within you is incredible, you have this flower inside you, you can open it yourself, first you must have the realisation that your chakras are really there.
second you must begin to meditate on the clearing of the negative "Catches" from them and to get them spinning freely with no momentary stutter, raise the energy from each chakra to the next, if you get it right when you lift the energy into the crown chakra, it will open.

When you meditate do not aim for a clear mind, your mind must be able to notice the butterfly wings, the flutter you have within from the presence of your chakra, this is what the meaning is of "Can you sense the gentle beat of the butterfly wings within the waterfall".
The waterfall is the torrent of energy surging around your body, look through it for the butterfly wings.
This is what enlightenment is, the understanding that within you is something so cosmic, something placed within your spiritual energetic being that tells you life is eternal.
I know only have to think of a golden channel or rod of energy running through from the crown flower centre into the base of my spine for some sort of massive unexplored effect on my psyche to begin, i get a cooling sensation across my brow and down the back of my neck whilst at the crown i feel a vortex type activity.
i haven't really explored here yet, when i feel mature enough to really understand and explore it i will.
edit on 30-1-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmm.. I've actually been quite uncomfortable about my last
for a while, and haven't quite understood what happened to me, or why. I've taken comfort in your message somehow, and now I'm ready again. I feel more ready than ever, actually.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What is suppose to happen when you have a open third eye.
What does it do to you, for you?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You may certainly be right, and I can totally be wrong. I don't promote to know any of these things for certain, and people are no gods (I'll just answer some criticism too in this post). It might just be that I got to be more aware, but I did get the feeling that what many of us have been waiting to happen in late 2011 or 2012 actually happened (I did at least); an awakening, the real deal. Not an all knowing moment of clarity, just a moment of opening the gates. I now feel compelled to help out as much as possible, and that is why I want people to know and understand that no way is less than any other way.

We might not have gotten the same experiance but your opening the gates really speaks to me
. I had an experiance where I was understanding the processes behind the evolution of a soul, as it is meant for me to belive it. Since the last thought gave me an response that I have never had, that was very clear, I do not doubt that they are "the thruths" I am meant to belive. But I am not a biblical Christian and have seen signs of enlightment from all religons. I love Buddism for its logic and when I do read the bible I think the message I will get will be differrent than the message other people will get because I have another perspective. I will do as buddha says. (not literal) Do not look at who is delivering the message to see if it is devine. Think about the message and see if it is devine. Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So you think that we came here to open our third eye and see things...
When i die i will see a lot of things, right now i feel chalenged to do better, to better my actions, to manage my emotions, to love and to give love, to be compassionate, to create light and to give light.
Thats my experience, i respect yours.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBelligerence

Good luck and be safe on your endeavors friend, thanks for your inputs on this topic. If you ever want to get in touch, just PM or reply on the thread

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please respond to my PM OleMB, when you can no rush...
you have seem to forget about me

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Good questions, unsatisfactory enough I don't really have an answer for you. I can't answer what is 'supposed' to happen or what we will be able to apply it to.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
When i die i will see a lot of things, right now i feel chalenged to do better, to better my actions, to manage my emotions, to love and to give love, to be compassionate, to create light and to give light.

The way you phrased your post you don't seem to be doing a very good job, I hope you do better on other points.
What's wrong with opening third eye.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Wow that is some very nice words and a great story friend. I didn't feel ready either, but lately I got the feeling that we are not supposed to feel that anyway. It was really a leap of faith for me, a hope that 'Logos' would find me fitting, and I think it did. I sort of believe seeing yourself ready is the same as believing you know whatever you need to know on this earth. We are in the right state when we know that we know nothing!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Well, I think you are staying on a great path saying "as it is meant for me to belive it". I think we are supposed to have very different ways of connecting to our inner self, and that we only do it right when we walk our own way

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

Well, I'm not saying that you have to achieve contact with your third eye and then you have done your part as a human. I totally agree with each of the things you are trying to do, I think if the way you go about life doesn't include any of the above, you are going about it wrong. Star for you!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by googolplex

Good questions, unsatisfactory enough I don't really have an answer for you. I can't answer what is 'supposed' to happen or what we will be able to apply it to.
I believe most peoples third eye is open already, to lesser or greater degrees.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
choice.

the greatest distortion to true perception is the part of the mind which thinks its right.

an open mind neither believes or disbelieves but excepts the possibility of the impossible,
an intelligent mind works out that possibility.

the true seeker of knowledge naturally strives for truth, and is not content with common opinion,
but soars with undimmed and unwearied passion until he grasps the essential nature of things.

if god returned as a man and said to you, i am god. why would you believe him? how would you believe him?
y'all probably say well if your god you must have all the answers and speak the truth.
god would then say yes, i do, then he would ask you, what is the truth??
you would probably look blankly and reply, your god you tell me.
god would then say, the truth is not the truth, the truth is anything you believe it to be. i am god believe in me and together we can change the world.
god would then give you his answers to his life and remind you that every life is different.

every thing comes in twos, two halfs which make a whole.
my life + our life is life
the meaning of my life is to live in peace
the meaning of our life is to love forever
the meaning of life is to live in love together forever in peace

meaning of death in my life is to live in hate
meaning of death in our life is fear forever
meaning of death is to live in fear apart forever in hate

hell is what they make it, heaven is what we make it.

what/who do you think you are??

you spirit/soul was created by love, in love, to love and your material body was created for love to live in,

love is the intelligent life within are simple mind. we are the intelligent life within a simple mind

fear in god makes man trust the devil.
if you fear love you trust fear. you are love do not fear your self. believe in your self. believe in love

you are perfect, you are god, now go tell someone
edit on 30-1-2012 by life12 because: search for perfection

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by life12

Thought provoking ideas - I get you or think I do to some extent
Perhaps this god would also ask "Why do you want to know the truth and what will you do with it"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

knowledge is free....dom

perfect life

keep faith in your self and all will be revealed
edit on 30-1-2012 by life12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Third eye?

Today's lost people are no different than the lost people that the apostle Paul encountered in Athens:

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Today may be your last day..... believe on Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Only Jesus saves.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by OleMB

Third eye?

Today's lost people are no different than the lost people that the apostle Paul encountered in Athens:

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Today may be your last day..... believe on Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Only Jesus saves.

What about children brought up under different religions? What about children who never heard of Jesus? Are they doomed to a lake of fire for practicing what was taught to them? To question "God" is no sin, what good is free will if we cannot question certain things? Kind of defeats the purpose of free will. Plus when you get back to the big guy at the end do you want to share the same view on life over and over, or share all the different experiences you've learned through questioning and use of free will?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

sorry again oleMb as i am unable to msg you back, i just made this account recently however have been browsing the sight with daily emails sent to my phone, anyways in reply, yes i am interested in your believe if you could further pm me about it i would greatly appreciate it, i spend a lot of time looking into different ways. so thank you so much for this amazing thread that has brought me a lot of knowledge and things to think about

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
thru out this thread I have read as if enlightment is new or it was lost, I have read lots on it , no I have not read the from the author you speak of, nor should I . the third is not in any one book or can be tought by anyone person , I have to been and have many times had/have many revelations , most are of personal growth, and for the betterment of mankind , I have not been told or tought to speak out or teach such a things. since most of what I have found to each their own, follow your own path
asking the many to read from one persons book may open their third , but, for some the message is soon forgoten , If your goal is to reach and expand others , the media is right but yet not a large enough to reach to masses that be will needed to light the way to the future.

yes , we live in the greatest of times, but yet we live in of the worst of times as well as many go without the most basic of needs,
insight of ones own self must happen before you can show others your light.
I see you have not answered some of the most basic of questions about this year 2012 , I don't fear this forums rath because common sence is the key, fear of the big hand keeps you from speaking what you need to say , bull you don't know or have not freed yourself to the idea of a greater purpose.
as many have come and gone , false is to you that speak but yet have nothing to say....
as I have said I'm not here to teach , but I will not let anyone tie my hands, the third eye has no limits and this site does , learn the difference and go with it , or fade before your words can be written.

if you feel the need to concact me please do. I have time to speak with any an all, but please know questions asked may never be answered by me. unlike the person that made this thread , that makes it sound as they know answered but yet can't spread them to all , but just in PM's
good luck all , find your own paths and enlighten your own ways thru many portals

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join