It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hahahah im guessing you used something that terrance mckenna used. I myself have almost found enlightment though it kinda scared the crap out of me. I dont think i was ready for it when it came to me and i blocked it out cause it was too much to take. It caused a lot of anxiety to say the least. Sometimes i try to remember it but i can only remember the feeling not the actual revelation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Do you have to bend over to open your third eye?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I don't want to sound ignorant, but why does all that make you think 2012 is so important? If it has already started happening why wasn't 2011 the big year?

I'm actually very open-minded about the 2012 date, and I honestly believing their could be some shocks if/when something eventually happens this year, but I personally don't see how 2012 ties into what you've spoke of.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

2011 was the big year for me since I went on the ride in February
. It would be nice if it was this year but I am not sure. Unfortunatly it might be that this is a maraton run and we might have a long way left. But every soul helps. I can't say I am learning so much anymore as I was last year. Now it's more about looking where the synchronicity guide me and see what action I want to do. Namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I'm sorry if I poorly worded my previous comment. I wasn't trying to portray myself as special, or any better than anyone else. I just paid attention to the little details like dreams, and sometimes something I dreamed about would happen, nothing that important really.

Once you start paying attention to certain synchronicity and or deja-vu it allows people to look past certain barriers that could be considered limitations. I've even ridiculed people in the past while ignoring or forgetting my own beliefs, were only human.

People like Timothy Leary and this McKenna character were just a few of many different people who had various ways look into things.

People seem to be more willing to question their environment, I'm not sure what's causing it but the world is shifting in consciousness. Some people say it's a good thing, some say bad, I have no idea really. Many people want to associate it to biblical prophecy, others compare it to events happening in our universe compared to 2012. All these possibilities could be true...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
Ok, I just looked him up. I do know who that is, I just didn´t know he was called that. Well, it explains why it scared me. No ones 100 % evil, he must of had some good in him. This seemed like a good message, but thanks for warning me. I will take his words with a grain of salt. I´m not that impressionable but I was excited at the synchronicity of his words, and maybe hasty in interpreting them.

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

If it fits then it fits
. We all have our own puzzle and one peice might not make sense to another persons puzzle. But I kinda don't like that I wont be able to see you view of everything and you will not see mine. But maybe if we a lucky we might get a chance later. Have fun. Namaste.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think going with your instincts is a good way to go even if the idea or direction in question is out of the norm or totally out of your safe zone. I guess we could miss the opportunity to follow our true path if we shut ourselves out from all possibilities.

I was mostly blinded until around 7 or 8 months ago but with the aid of conspiracy forums such as ATS and my own ability of being able to remain open minded and give people the benefit of the doubt on most occasions, I am slowly beginning to break the shackles that I have inherited since birth.

Something inside me is telling me that It is crucial that I remain focussed this year and be as strong as possible both mentally & physically and most importantly - spiritually. I think the word "pure" sums it all up.

In previous years I have been guilty at certain stages of over indulging in certain mind altering or impure substances, mainly Alcohol, pot, cigs which I believe only prevented me from connecting with my spiritual side. But I have vowed to free myslef of all this impurity this year and maintain a clean healthy state of mind. This was my new years resolution and I am determined to stick to it. (30 days and counting
)

I am not going to let this mindless crap prevent me from following my true path ever again. Now I just need to learn how to get back in touch with my spiritual side.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Actually you are living in a repeat of the 1960's and 70's more or less. I'm old enough to know and remember.

It would appear that every half century give or take there are these so called awakenings. They appear to be the same in nature. Either the world is about to suffer some great catastrophe or a spiritual awakening.

Each new wave has its own unique character, but it seems to me beyond that this is cyclical and nearly predictable.

The end result is lots of changes and many improvements and then times get good after a lot of sacrifice.

Then comes a generation used to everything being great and apathy and greed sets in and the downward spiral begins.

Then a new so called awakening and rumors of destruction and the loop repeats.

Seems that way to me anyway. I'm sure the cycle has repeated over and over now since we moved out of the caves.
edit on 1/29/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm reading more and more about this "awakening" and "evolution of consciousness"

Personally, I think it IS all a bunch of bunk.

People in general are dumber than they ever have been in the past. MUCH dumber.

Kids can't even do basic math anymore without the help of their iPhone, and what about language? Everything has turned into this mishmash of retarded short-hand that more resembles word salad than real English. I call it Junklish.

"awakening"?

"evolution of consciousness"??

I don't see it. I see exactly the opposite. People wishfully thinking they are smarter than they are.

Go pick up an old copy of .... Mark Twain or something. Say, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court.

Most adults would have a hard time with that now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by Tangled2011

I'm only trying to deny ignorance, there are certain ways on this earth to enlightenment that is neither accepted or allowed.

Listen to or read "True Hallucinations" by Terence Mckenna, thats your final clue. It's the last piece in our puzzle, just surfacing back in a needed time. I'm just helping out

I understand. You're telling us that it's forbidden on ATS and that makes it darn near impossible to fully explain.

I've been interested in McKenna's work for many years and, although I can't take the personal enlightenment route that he was able to take, I do respect it. I think it's entirely possible that McKenna's third eye was opened by his experiences in South America. His exceptional work in Timewave Zero shows us that much.

Thanks for a good thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is a point where the ego is realized for what it is. A state of existence a projection of understanding to all around.
Not defined not limited.
There is a point where intention held lightly becomes reality.
Our whole lives we have had the amnesia of ego through dream state a natural state all humans even dogs must have to survive a going into pure observer existence mode sometime acting sometimes intending always creating. You are the creator. You are just having the experience from different observation points.. Yes I am.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you take hallucinogens you get hallucinations, basically your brain going haywire
for true awakening I would think such substances are not needed
and you would think those shamans in south america with all their "enlightenment substance help" would be more than jungle people by now.

Another point about true enlightenment (which I don't claim I am) is that if you study famous and widely accepted to be enlightened persons (Jesus, Buddha, etc) you will see that none of them claimed to be enlightened but people begun to accept their enlightenment from their teachings and actions. Whenever a hard question was given to them they responded with such clarity and truth that they awed their questioners. Too bad I don't see much of this in the "I'm enlightened" posts here is ATS. I still have to come into one of these posts and truly feel like the person saying it has has achieved any form of enlightenment other than wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I looked up "True Hallucinations" by Terence Mckenna and the book/audio costs a million dollars, I'm sorry but I cannot afford this awakening for my third eye.

Oh humanity just put a price on a living soul, learning about higher conciousness and the spirit of the universe itself. If this is so awakening why does it cost me a million dollars?

Is that really what we should teach one another to become aware of spirituality/evolution we need to buy this information?

I'm fully against buying a book on evolution/spirituality as it should be free. Any other books non related to spirituality/evolution, music, videos etc I can understand putting a price on.
edit on 29-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Love this thread as I am looking into this a lot right now reading spiritual books and what not. I have been focusing on spirituality and researching. I would love to talk further with you om this subject however this is through my phone now. I am unable to send msgsbut I would love ti expand further on this subject

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The only "new age" i am interested in will be the one where New Jerusalem lands on earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

A million dollars? lol oh well how about Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations Full free?

Here's a 1 hour vid of him talking about his book Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations Interview
edit on 29-1-2012 by Arekoteya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I agree that an awakening needs to occur. There are A LOT of scattered ideas, intentions, and egos out there that are a real barrier to getting everyone to come along the path. I have recently been thinking about the best way to offer wisdom and inspire others to seek truth but so far I've come up blank. Social media and the internet are pervasive, but there are so many instances where we should not believe everything we see and read (especially on the net), that I have difficulty believing that any effort to reach a wide population is possible. There are also more than a fair share of people who attempt to pervert and destroy truth to whatever end, which I don't fully understand, which makes me believe that the internet may not be the best method..

At this point my experiences have shown me that we are not being told the truth about how things really are in our collective world, that we are capable of things that the MSM calls fantasy and delusion, that the secret to happiness is giving, and that it is important that as many of us as possible wake up very soon.
This time right now is the cusp of something immense and potentially overwhelming. I see people as having two choices:
1. Try to stand against the change and be swept away in it's force like an ant against a tidal wave
2. Jump into the current, ride the waves of change, become a part of it, and do your best to to guide others and yourself to a safe harbor once things settle down again.

Someone very wise recently told me that pain, suffering, and change are the impetus of growth and understanding.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
4 The third eye, the Eye of Horus, one of the Shakras(I forget which one), All of these are one and the same. The 'gift' of seeing; also includes the 'gift' of being seen. Let us not forget that when one gains this insight, that in turn, others will be able to see inside you as well. We shall indeed know each other very, very, intimately. Not in the biblical sense, but an intimate knowledge of self and purpose; not only of ourselves but of those that will also follow the new path being opened up to us. Will there be a certain date? I think that the date will be variable, as each of us learn at different speeds. To single out a specific day at the end of December...is nonsensical. Just be aware that the change is indeed upon us. Some will experience it sooner than others, some will not make the trip. Those of us lucky enough to be open to enlightenment; shall experience much more than we can perceive of now. It's happening. Now. Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join