It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Try E-bay or craig's list. Used books are also an economical remedy for your situation(and mine too). If you are really seeking the truth and want to learn; you will find a way. 'Nuff said...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dondrews
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Try E-bay or craig's list. Used books are also an economical remedy for your situation(and mine too). If you are really seeking the truth and want to learn; you will find a way. 'Nuff said...

Yep should be a tad cheaper than a million dollars on Ebay one would think!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I don't want to sound ignorant, but why does all that make you think 2012 is so important? If it has already started happening why wasn't 2011 the big year?

I'm actually very open-minded about the 2012 date, and I honestly believing their could be some shocks if/when something eventually happens this year, but I personally don't see how 2012 ties into what you've spoke of.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

2011 was the big year for me since I went on the ride in February
. It would be nice if it was this year but I am not sure. Unfortunatly it might be that this is a maraton run and we might have a long way left. But every soul helps. I can't say I am learning so much anymore as I was last year. Now it's more about looking where the synchronicity guide me and see what action I want to do. Namaste

Wow, talk about synchronicity! I also felt guided by synchronisity, and it actually climaxed earlier last week. I lied down to hear "True Hallucinations" on audio book before I went to sleep. I heard this noise in the background, and the very second I remembered what it was, Mckenna said "refrigerator".
In the last bit of the 18th chapter, there is this three people making mumbling noises for a minute or so. As they did this, my girlfriend made her usual, very cute noise just after falling a sleep; a single "hm". It fitted perfectly. Just minutes after that, Mckenna talked about being in a shared hallucination with his girlfriend, and as they stared at the sky, a rumbling noise came from the sky. At the very second, so it did where I live (not the sky noise, that would have been to weird!). These three things happened within 10 minutes.

And get this, right after they hear the sky in the book, Mckenna says; "The depth of attunement of psyche and world must be very great, for such synchronism to occur". After that, I laid in my bed smiling, grasping the fact that I was being called for.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I really did not mean to create an us and them thing, we are all very special. It does seem that some people have this natural ability, but the rest of us shouldn't fret; we have if to, our task is to find it!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

hey, good for you friend! I also had to make similar choices in my life. I'm happy to share experiences on u2u!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I sort of think you are right, but I (naively maybe) think that we already have made such a great foundation of consciousness in this generation, and that enough people would be ready, should they ever stand face to face with the 'philosopher's stone'.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Well, seems like we have different approaches to exactly what we mean by consciousness. What I am talking about has little to nothing to with being able to read a certain book, as much as it has to do with taking an IQ test

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

Thank you friend, that pretty much sums it up

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
If you take hallucinogens you get hallucinations, basically your brain going haywire
for true awakening I would think such substances are not needed
and you would think those shamans in south america with all their "enlightenment substance help" would be more than jungle people by now.

Another point about true enlightenment (which I don't claim I am) is that if you study famous and widely accepted to be enlightened persons (Jesus, Buddha, etc) you will see that none of them claimed to be enlightened but people begun to accept their enlightenment from their teachings and actions. Whenever a hard question was given to them they responded with such clarity and truth that they awed their questioners. Too bad I don't see much of this in the "I'm enlightened" posts here is ATS. I still have to come into one of these posts and truly feel like the person saying it has has achieved any form of enlightenment other than wishful thinking.

What then is 'true enlightenment'?
Are you more than jungle people? what do you mean by this? if you want crystal clear 'clarity', there sure is other means of communicating than on a restricted forum. You are also welcome to send me a mail or a message

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Alright thank you guys, there are a lot of interest here and even more insight. I just want to expand my point a little, as I totally understand that saying that I am awaken is sort of...I don't know how to put it in English, but it neither makes me more, or you less. I have just discovered the birthing canal we all possess in the middle of our brain, and I have literally felt it cracked open, ridding itself of calcium and then shining immensely. I had this experience where I could see information I knew (I say I know, there is always the off chance) I hadn't learned in this reality, and it accelerated to a nonsensical point where my body locked down, and I saw and felt DNA-strings being assembled. At that point, I had an amazing bodily orgasm like nothing I've felt before. I came to myself, and sat up. I noticed my heart beating and pumping like a race horse, and once I thought about it, I could see it inside of me. I felt blood rushing in short intervals up and down the sides of my neck, I felt it steaming. It took me mere seconds to fully understand that I needed to work out some more and take care of the material body I'm loaning.

Even though I say I am...awake, I have barely sat up in the bed! I don't mean to offend anybody, please feel free to ask questions here or on U2U

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Wow! I must say I've never had an experience like that! I have heard other people, though, say that they have.

I feel that I know who we are, where we came from, and where we are going. So in that sense I feel like I am "awakened". But to have an experience such as that one, I suppose I lack whatever it is one needs to have it. Perhaps it has to do with my diet, or the fact that I consume large amounts of fluoride, or that I am addicted to pharmaceuticals (antidepressants, which are very addicting).

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
reply to post by OleMB

Wow! I must say I've never had an experience like that! I have heard other people, though, say that they have.

I feel that I know who we are, where we came from, and where we are going. So in that sense I feel like I am "awakened". But to have an experience such as that one, I suppose I lack whatever it is one needs to have it. Perhaps it has to do with my diet, or the fact that I consume large amounts of fluoride, or that I am addicted to pharmaceuticals (antidepressants, which are very addicting).

What do you think?

Well, there are several ways of making it through to your inner self, and if you feel aware of those questions, maybe you have? I don't think there are a certain way you have to go about it or feel it once it happens, I believe we all have our own unique way. I can't say I believe diet has that much to do about it, unless you eat at mcdonalds four times a week! I don't think fluoride is very healthy for us humans, but if it doesn't make you unable to feel love or act on your inner voice, I wouldn't think to much about it. I don't know anything about you or your psyche, so I am in no place to recommend what you should ingest, but I will admit that I think that antideperessants are very addicting for a reason. Please remember, and thrust me on this; you lack nothing! Each and every one of us have it inside of us, if I haven't destroyed my passage way with unhealthy ingestions, I have a hard time thinking of how anybody could!
edit on 30-1-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

well hey there buddy i have just read through the pages of this thread and i intend to U2U/ PM you soon

i have always been a fan of terrance mckenna from his time wave zero theory that originally enticed me towards him to his stoned ape theory that just made me enjoy him more

a friend of mine has recently awoken as you put it, and i understand as u just explained the term seems a little demeaning to those who are unaware of the experience tho i cant think of any more politically correct terms. Anywho i always felt somewhat in tune with things, my mom referred to me as an 'indigo' child but as i said my friend just awakened in the summer and described a very similar experience as you, literally feeling their head crack open with information and such.

i find people who recently awake quite interesting... in a way they know more than those who have been awakened for longer periods of time because they're still freshly awakened, questioning everything, a beginners luck sort of idea tho not luck as much as insight.
if your familiar with jim carry's speech on enlightenment at one point he says something like "and one day i found it and everything was so clear... and ever since ive been trying to get back to that same spot/thought"

another member posted a reply saying this 'awakening' thing happens every 50 years or so but maybe that could be relevant to mckenna's time wave zero theory in a way?
anywho i look forward to hearing your theory and further insights from PM

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Thank you for the words of encouragement! It is probably true that not everyone's experience is going to be the same - just like in everything else.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
reply to post by OleMB

well hey there buddy i have just read through the pages of this thread and i intend to U2U/ PM you soon

i have always been a fan of terrance mckenna from his time wave zero theory that originally enticed me towards him to his stoned ape theory that just made me enjoy him more

a friend of mine has recently awoken as you put it, and i understand as u just explained the term seems a little demeaning to those who are unaware of the experience tho i cant think of any more politically correct terms. Anywho i always felt somewhat in tune with things, my mom referred to me as an 'indigo' child but as i said my friend just awakened in the summer and described a very similar experience as you, literally feeling their head crack open with information and such.

i find people who recently awake quite interesting... in a way they know more than those who have been awakened for longer periods of time because they're still freshly awakened, questioning everything, a beginners luck sort of idea tho not luck as much as insight.
if your familiar with jim carry's speech on enlightenment at one point he says something like "and one day i found it and everything was so clear... and ever since ive been trying to get back to that same spot/thought"

another member posted a reply saying this 'awakening' thing happens every 50 years or so but maybe that could be relevant to mckenna's time wave zero theory in a way?
anywho i look forward to hearing your theory and further insights from PM

Very insightful post, thank you! You touch on some very important stuff. How would your say your being and reality relates to your friends experiences? Maybe you and angellicview have some similarities?

I have heard Carry's inspirational speech, and for me it is a clear reminder that for some people it just pops open, and for others there is the solid possibility to do it yourself! I think it's all very much related to time wave zero (that's the name, I messed it up in the OP), otherwise it wouldn't be here right now. I don't on the other hand think it's the definitive and last answer we are looking for, but it is most certainly a guiding tool!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Im very familiar with terrence mkeenas work and have smoked '___', i do beleive it is a life out look changng drug with some type of spiritual enhansment proporties. it was strange but fun and i recomend it to all that like FUN

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
When you see the light, it feels as one with everything, everywhere, in all time.
It is the light of truth. When you shine that light upon a thought, if it diminishes then you have fallen from the truth and all ideas born from that fallen thought shall cast shadows on the truth.
When in the light, try not to look for the answer. The answer brought you to the light. Silence your mind and live in the truth. Inevitably you will fall. Write down the answer that brought you to the light so that you may share it with others.

Here are some of my answers that brought me there.

...is a atom is a planet is a solar system is a galaxy is a universe is a...
The sun is the proton/nucleus and the planets are its electrons of an atom that is part of a cell that is part of an organism that is part of a lifeform that is part of a family that is part of a nation that is part of a world that is part of a universe...

...how to know thy self is as easy as asking thyself why...
If you answer each why with another why then eventually you find the root. When you have found the root, you will be in the light again...

...how do I show/help/teach/convince/enlighten someone...
Explain and they may never understand...Point and they may never see...you are not responsible for the the flower next to you to blossom. You have only to blossom yourself and your neighbor shall know that spring has come...

...how do you love someone that has done evil...
If you truely love thyself knowing that you yourself have fallen from the light, how can you not love another who has also fallen?

Just a few lines of contiplation that have brought me to that incredible feeling on the light of truth.

It's springtime again!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
olemb if you could please pm me so we can talk further i would love to discuss further on the awakening, of which i fully believe in. I got the idea of sun gazing from a link from this thread in which im going to try to start doing, but am looking for any other type of meditation as well, i am open minded to absolutely anything, a lot of my ideas i have now either came from that inner feeling, that people have, or from the books i have been reading, "friendship with god", and "conversations with god" by Neale Donald Walsch. both of which by the way may help a lot as they have me on this path to awakening if anyone would like another source

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I believe the third eye is real. I posted recently about disabled powers. I feel that once our DNA is corrected, as it was found to be tampered with, our third eye would start working again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join