2012, Awakening within, the third eye...it's all coming together.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
S*f for you

Your right everyone has their own way of opening their third eye, only thing is we "forgot" over the generations with material goods and stuff.
It's just something we are born with. It's real. The government dosent disclose that because opening your third eye is liberating your mind.
And free thinkers are dangerous to the man

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"There is a strange paradox surrounding all of this: my ideas are now in the public arena and an informal plebiscite is being held on them. If they spread, become popular, and function as catalysts of social change then the hope that they may have a special destiny will be sustained. If, on the other hand, they have their moment in the sun and then fade from public notice, my work and my vision will have been judged to be no more than another fleeting facet of our surreal and paranoia-infected culture. I have no idea where these ideas may lead. Certainly with several books now in print I cannot claim that I was not given a fair hearing. It is apparently the public who will decide if this phenomenon has run its course or if it is only beginning to make itself felt.

I mention all of this not to inform my reader of the less-than-interesting details of my personal effort to feed a family, but because this career of mine is now the only and best evidence that something extraordinary, perhaps something of historical importance, may have happened at La Chorrera. For the loquacious mushrooms encountered there have spun a myth and issued a prophecy, in quite specific detail, of a planet-saving global shift of consciousness. They have promised all that has happened in my life over the last twenty years, and they have promised much more for the future. If you read onward you become a part of this tale. Caveat lector."

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
reply to post by OleMB

Wow! I must say I've never had an experience like that! I have heard other people, though, say that they have.

I feel that I know who we are, where we came from, and where we are going. So in that sense I feel like I am "awakened". But to have an experience such as that one, I suppose I lack whatever it is one needs to have it. Perhaps it has to do with my diet, or the fact that I consume large amounts of fluoride, or that I am addicted to pharmaceuticals (antidepressants, which are very addicting).

What do you think?

I guess I know who we are and where I came from but I have no clue where we are going the next few years. I do however think I figured out logicly where we are going in the very far future but with no details.

I kinda got saw my first synchronicity before a "moment of change" and the clarity of thought was very high. After that I got an urge to open up chakra so I listened to chakra videos on wireless headphones before sleep. You can try:
Crown Chakra Meditation (Sahasrara)
www.youtube.com...
Third Eye Chakra Meditation (Ajna)
www.youtube.com...
Throat Chakra Meditation (Vishuddha)
www.youtube.com...
Heart Chakra Meditation (Anahata)
www.youtube.com...
Solar Plexus Chakra Meditation (Manipura)
www.youtube.com...
Sacral Chakra Meditation (Svadisthana)
www.youtube.com...
Root Chakra Meditation (Muladhara)
www.youtube.com...

You can try them and see if the frequncies works for you too. If you start to feel things that are very out the normal and can't be explained by the normal explanation of reality then they are working. If the sounds are uncomfortable for you then stop listening. Do not force it, it should be easy, relaxing, harmonious and enjoyable.

I gained increased taste and sense of feeling/touch but I cannot be sure you will get the same result as me because we are all unique.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

That's interesting, I very much got the feeling that my DNA was being rectified somewhat

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
S*f for you

Your right everyone has their own way of opening their third eye, only thing is we "forgot" over the generations with material goods and stuff.
It's just something we are born with. It's real. The government dosent disclose that because opening your third eye is liberating your mind.

You are very right good man, they are actually working very hard discouraging people to find their internal way to the other side, making it to be a astral plane of evil entities, ghosts and demons ready to pluck the body of any traveler showing any signs of fear. I believe this is intentional propaganda.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So you had a(your first?) Psilocybe sp. mushroom experience, and now feel like a god of sorts, thought you're obviously wording it quite differently. Might I ask if you've done other drugs, before the mushroom experience? Were you interested in Terrence McKenna before, or after, the mushroom trip? If you're familiar with McKenna, and others like him, you're also aware of set and setting, which is the most important aspect of tripping. Whatever you're thinking of, will be created, while you're tripping on chemicals like '___', Psilocin, etc.

In other words, you read about and are obviously very interested in the spiritual aspect of psychedelics. You know of Terrence McKenna, and have read of experiences he's had on similar drugs. I also know of Terrence, and his ideas. I've also had experiences with magic mushrooms, though these were all obviously very vivid dreams that I can still recall. Obviously.

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to e-mail me at deadeyegfx@gmail.com. I'd appreciate hearing about your experience(s), and maybe you'll be able to appreciate my slightly different viewpoint.

However, you shouldn't lump every mysterious phenomena together with these drugs. The reason you connected all of those dots was because of the chemical reactions in your brain, not the opening of your third eye. Mark my words, you'll be waiting for several months now that you feel this sense of synchronicity. Other Psilocin trips may or may not continue with the theme you've just described; that's totally dependent on you. You will, though, come to realize that no matter how many times you take mushrooms again, you won't ever become one with the spiritual self you met, solely by using drugs.

To the guy who was amazed by the OP's experience, maybe you should check out Erowid. It's the Internet's most comprehensive website on drug experiences, and you'll find tens of thousands of experiences that will blow your mind just as much as the OP's. And if you've tried to take Psilocybe sp. mushrooms, while also on a daily regiment of antidepressants, that can explain why you didn't have such a profound experience. But, it's also very dangerous. I suggest not even considering taking any drug that activates receptors that increase your levels of serotonin. You could die, and that's a fact.

Also, for those who hear the words magic mushrooms, and instantly laugh off the OP, or the idea that the OP's expressing, look into recent studies about Psilocybin. Eating magic mushrooms doesn't make a sane person psychotic, it doesn't eat your brain, there's no possible way to perma-trip, you won't try to jump out of a window, and you won't go try to cuddle with a bear in the woods. As always, though, use your discretion and don't take any drug unless you're aware of the mechanisms it uses to give you the experiences you receive.

link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Originally posted by otie1
S*f for you

You are very right good man, they are actually working very hard discouraging people to find their internal way to the other side, making it to be a astral plane of evil entities, ghosts and demons ready to pluck the body of any traveler showing any signs of fear. I believe this is intentional propaganda.

Very good point - There are natural laws at play - Demons and such as you describe are the prpaganda of fear.
On a par with hell fire preaching.

link   
As most of you have probably noticed, there are certain items in our discussions that is being threaded on very lightly, and somewhat avoided. In this thread we abide with the forum rules, and the admins/mods seem to respect or at least allow how we go about these topics.

If any people on the other hand feel dissatisfied and held back, you are very welcome to PM me with any questions regarding the thread. I have now translated my personal experience to English, and are happy to share
I am also very eager to hear your experiences with the third eye, both in private and public!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBelligerence
So you had a(your first?) Psilocybe sp. mushroom experience, and now feel like a god of sorts, thought you're obviously wording it quite differently. Might I ask if you've done other drugs, before the mushroom experience? Were you interested in Terrence McKenna before, or after, the mushroom trip? If you're familiar with McKenna, and others like him, you're also aware of set and setting, which is the most important aspect of tripping. Whatever you're thinking of, will be created, while you're tripping on chemicals like '___', Psilocin, etc.

In other words, you read about and are obviously very interested in the spiritual aspect of psychedelics. You know of Terrence McKenna, and have read of experiences he's had on similar drugs. I also know of Terrence, and his ideas. I've also had experiences with magic mushrooms, though these were all obviously very vivid dreams that I can still recall. Obviously.

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to e-mail me at deadeyegfx@gmail.com. I'd appreciate hearing about your experience(s), and maybe you'll be able to appreciate my slightly different viewpoint.

However, you shouldn't lump every mysterious phenomena together with these drugs. The reason you connected all of those dots was because of the chemical reactions in your brain, not the opening of your third eye. Mark my words, you'll be waiting for several months now that you feel this sense of synchronicity. Other Psilocin trips may or may not continue with the theme you've just described; that's totally dependent on you. You will, though, come to realize that no matter how many times you take mushrooms again, you won't ever become one with the spiritual self you met, solely by using drugs.

To the guy who was amazed by the OP's experience, maybe you should check out Erowid. It's the Internet's most comprehensive website on drug experiences, and you'll find tens of thousands of experiences that will blow your mind just as much as the OP's. And if you've tried to take Psilocybe sp. mushrooms, while also on a daily regiment of antidepressants, that can explain why you didn't have such a profound experience. But, it's also very dangerous. I suggest not even considering taking any drug that activates receptors that increase your levels of serotonin. You could die, and that's a fact.

Also, for those who hear the words magic mushrooms, and instantly laugh off the OP, or the idea that the OP's expressing, look into recent studies about Psilocybin. Eating magic mushrooms doesn't make a sane person psychotic, it doesn't eat your brain, there's no possible way to perma-trip, you won't try to jump out of a window, and you won't go try to cuddle with a bear in the woods. As always, though, use your discretion and don't take any drug unless you're aware of the mechanisms it uses to give you the experiences you receive.

Drugs are not neccesary yet to dismiss one who uses drugs in such a way shows little understanding.
If you are concerned about drugs being damaging you should look to your medicine cabinet and food and water additives also.
edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by OleMB

I believe the third eye is real. I posted recently about disabled powers. I feel that once our DNA is corrected, as it was found to be tampered with, our third eye would start working again.

I cannot speak for any bodies other than my own body. But I have felt all the seven chakras but some less than others so it seems that at least my body have them. Or something that seem to work exactly like they describe it. The third eye is supossed to be the pinal gland activating if I remember corectly but for some reason I feel tinglings in the middle of you forehead. My thought is that if there is any change to be done to the DNA then it will probably be made after the chakras are opened but I can be wrong. Chakras opens->Chi flows->Body changes. You are probably exactly as you should be before the process. Your idea above is body pushes mind to change but from my point of view, spirit pushes mind to change pushes body to change. Namste

Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Thank you for further reading both to me and visitors of this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know of the Third Eye and it has a deep historical and cultural base.
Though I do not follow such ways I do not dispute them either.
Inner knowing of all that we require to know is the gift we all have.
Understanding of things unseen is not only possible it is actual.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I found this a really interesting read.

montalk.net...

In this Gnosis series, it has been my premise that a primordial schism arose between the Creator and portions of its Creation, namely the Demiurge, which developed a rogue parasitic extension called the Corrupt Demiurge. This was the First Fall.

Beings within Creation, possessing the power of freewill, harmonized with the Creator or the Corrupt Demiurge depending on whether they respected the divine framework or turned their back on it. Those who aligned with the Corrupt Demiurge carried out their parasitic agenda of survival at the expense of others.

In its original form, humanity may have been a lesser evolved but benign species created by well-meaning genetic engineers. At some point they came into contact with alien civilizations that were agents of the Corrupt Demiurge. Whether by choice or sheer ignorance, the result was genetic modification of terrestrial humanity toward becoming a fundamentally self-serving species divested of psychic sensitivity and divine harmonization. Humans were spiritually dumbed down but intellectually enhanced. This was the Second Fall, depicted in the story of Adam and Eve.

The Third Fall involved members of the meta-civilization located in our distant past, likely ancestors of the Nordic aliens who inhabited the planet that is now the Asteroid Belt. After demiurgic wars destroyed their planet, the survivors set up camp on Earth, bringing with them the Grail Stone technology. The Superman, Lucifer Rebellion, and Neutral Angels myths seem to depict this.

Their contact with the natives and resulting technological osmosis led to the rise of such fabled civilizations as Atlantis and Hyperborea. These were brought to an end by fluctuations in the Etheric Tide, terrestrial abuses of demiurgic technology, and natural disasters, signifying the Fourth Fall. ...

The rest deals with the times we're in and the future, after depicting the corruption of our planet.

But speaking from inside, I see something much more related to freeing this planet, ahead, though don't know and don't want to number even how much more hardship we may face, because I think seeing safety and drawing in our Help, by prayers, meditations, waking up and helping others more, has a big affect on everything.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Did you read my post? What part of my post told you that I was dismissing the OP for using drugs? I even spent a paragraph urging people not to dismiss him for the drugs. I also mentioned that spirituality does not center around psychedelics, and that one will not be able to feel what it's like to truly be spiritual if one is also being influenced by other things.

Can I not help keep this discussion grounded to reality, where chemical imbalances in one's brain can, and will cause problems, if not taken care of?

Oh, and don't assume that because I understand that drugs can be damaging, that I don't think drugs are damaging. That doesn't make sense, and shows little understanding.
edit on 30-1-2012 by BlindBelligerence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You may certainly be right, and I can totally be wrong. I don't promote to know any of these things for certain, and people are no gods (I'll just answer some criticism too in this post). It might just be that I got to be more aware, but I did get the feeling that what many of us have been waiting to happen in late 2011 or 2012 actually happened (I did at least); an awakening, the real deal. Not an all knowing moment of clarity, just a moment of opening the gates. I now feel compelled to help out as much as possible, and that is why I want people to know and understand that no way is less than any other way.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBelligerence

Alright, I'll address you directly. I think that you have a lot of healthy points, certainly points people shouldn't dismiss. Now, I am in no way promoting that people to drugs, and this is not just some safety disclaimer I can lean on; there are several variables counting when ingesting intoxicating materials, and all people are different and can react accordingly. Take great care people, this is no joking matter!

Oh, and when it comes down to it; you believe that we are only experiencing a chemical reaction in our brain, much like what many would say about love. The difference between you and me is that I am open to the possibility of that being bunk!
edit on 30-1-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting. I also believe that any sort of positive thought you send out, have the potential to empower those you think about!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I said I had a slightly different viewpoint, not that mine was the opposite. At least take the time to e-mail me(I have too few posts here to PM you). I explained the chemical reaction because it's an important aspect of understanding your experience. The chemical reaction is the part you can explain. Seeing things on the television that speak to you, hearing specific words in music, or the radio, etc., that correlate with your inner thoughts simultaneously -- that's the part you can't explain, and I never said I wasn't interested in that. In fact, the reality is quite the opposite. Now that I've experienced things, I'm on a never ending quest to find out what the synchronicity means, how the deja-vu I experience on a somewhat regular basis ties into that, and how all of that ties into life, and death, and the prospect of life after death.

I feel it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBelligerence
reply to post by artistpoet

Did you read my post? What part of my post told you that I was dismissing the OP for using drugs? I even spent a paragraph urging people not to dismiss him for the drugs. I also mentioned that spirituality does not center around psychedelics, and that one will not be able to feel what it's like to truly be spiritual if one is also being influenced by other things.

Can I not help keep this discussion grounded to reality, where chemical imbalances in one's brain can, and will cause problems, if not taken care of?

Oh, and don't assume that because I understand that drugs can be damaging, that I don't think drugs are damaging. That doesn't make sense, and shows little understanding.
edit on 30-1-2012 by BlindBelligerence because: (no reason given)

In some cultures spirituality does centre around ceremonial use of drugs - They do not take such drugs on a daily basis.
Being indoctrinated into religous and cultural beliefs also causes imbalance.
I do agree - for me just being natural is the most enlightening way - Every one has their own path.
Apologies for mis interpreting some of your post - we all see things and understand in our own way.
edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBelligerence

I think we are just putting to many words in each others mouth because of obvious communication break down, but I have sent you a U2U!

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join