It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Satan is so Powerful

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Because his first and strongest weapon is THE LIE.

This days we cannot discern where the lie stops and where the truth begin,or where the truth is to an end and the lie begins.

In politics or in the day to day life,in wars,in society,the lie is the King and behind it is Evil power and his master Satan.

The power to hide the truth is another cause of the times we are living.To discern lie from the truth.Impossible.

The lie is so strong that we take it as a truth ,no matter how much we try to prove otherwise.It's something built in thousands of years,it's our day to day life,a way of living.

I think the followers of Satan are many today,and they are the strongest community on Earth,but this could destroy the Human Race,or the Human Race itself is the follower of Satan by accepting the Lie as the greatest power.

The Church of THE LIE.It's made of many beliefs.The interpretation of the religions is the Babylon where Satan stay on his Throne.

The greatest Truth became insignificant because he was squeezed by Power of The Lie.
We cannot fight Lie,and the master of disguising that is Satan.

He want our souls and for that he give us something to believe in,THE LIE.A vortex where you get dizziness,just by trying to see the truth.

We are blind because spectacles through which we try to see the truth are for other kind of sight.

What is lie for you?

edit on 29-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Satan is powerful because he knows we are proud and hate listening to authority. Starting with duping us into disobeying the authority of God.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

proud and hate listening to authority
Who's authority!The Authority of The Lie?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would really like to know who you actually think Satan is?

Serious question.....Who is this harbinger of power? Please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here we go again, another thread by the OP claiming something which we won't be able to discuss as the OP is not listening. I don't like the threads by this person as they all go by the motto:
This is what I believe...
I will ignore those that make sense and...
answer others with smug one liners[if indeed I will answer at all].

For that reason I'm out!
edit on 29-1-2012 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Satan has no power.God is all powerfull and he lets Satan do what he wants.So don't judge Satan , judge God for letting him do whatever you think Satan is doing.

btw , i don't believe in religion , just using logic to destroy your hatred for Satan.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
God lives within the truth.
Jesus hammered that message home.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Who is this harbinger of power
There is no "harbinger" is something that is happening for thousands of years,and that is THE LIE,the power of Satan.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
one cannot exist with the other.

light cannot exist without darkness.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

btw , i don't believe in religion , just using logic to destroy your hatred for Satan
The words,logic and hatred belongs to......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

btw , i don't believe in religion , just using logic to destroy your hatred for Satan
The words,logic and hatred belongs to......Evil!!

edit on 29-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: e

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

That is truth,but The Lie is at a peak that could destroy us.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
God lives within the truth.
Jesus hammered that message home.
As more as we are living in Lie that message became Death and Suffer for all of us.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The universe is doing whatever it is doing and we get ground up in the gears of it.
While that might seem evil to us, to something else, it is just how it gets from here to there.
True evil is things we think up ourselves and we really can't look outside ourselves to look for something or someone else to blame.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You do understand that the Devil despised God's authority right? He puts doubts in our mind so we will not accept God's words.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
The words,logic and hatred belongs to......Evil!!

edit on 29-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: e

This isn't a topic for me to participate in, but I thought I'd thank you for the morning laugh.

"Logic is evil", essentially. Enjoy that all you want.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Satan has no power.God is all powerfull and he lets Satan do what he wants.So don't judge Satan , judge God for letting him do whatever you think Satan is doing.

btw , i don't believe in religion , just using logic to destroy your hatred for Satan.
God, I would start out by saying is not, as you say, all powerful, so is not responsible for the universe being a hostile place but we have a place and the good things in this life do come from God who is the creator of divine intervention so we can have life better than we would have without God.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

He puts doubts in our mind so we will not accept God's words
We are so far of the God's word.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

That is truth,but The Lie is at a peak that could destroy us.

that is not possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To me it's just a naive human created label of imagery for negative and positive / good and bad etc.

Just another ancient way of controlling the masses. A simplistic form that the average person would / could relate to via the creation of a beast, designed to instill fear into all those who did not comply to the early powers that be.

No different to today really, except we could easily pick a new icon to represent bad. A nasty banker for example or a terrorist with horns.

It's all crap in my opinion for the easily led and weak of mind.

"Satan" as you call it, has no power whatsover. Nada Zilch because it doesn't exist.
The only power "it" has lies within the minds of those gullible enough to beleive in "it".
edit on 29-1-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join