It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Satan is so Powerful

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

In order to believe in this thread, you have to believe in Jesus. In essence, about half of ATS will not take this thread seriously. But honestly, this theory could be applied to anything. Even to reverse it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuned Agent

Without him/her, we would never question authority, question church paradigms, have science, or listen to the best Rock -n- Roll.
It's not about the authority,Satan doesn't give authority,he take it and also he take freedom.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Satan is powerful because human DNA is actually the Devil.

Out of all the galaxies and stars and planets in the universe, the Devil was cast down to the Earth, why couldn't they put him on the moon instead?

Next we have scientists who believe that life didn't start on earth but it came from somewhere else. Do you ever wonder where it came from, maybe it was me and you and everyone else you know that was cast down to the earth in the shape of a strand of DNA. The same DNA that could end that planet and all the rest of the life on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
God is satan and satan is god. They are both the same, there is no separation. God/the force(or whatever you want to call "him") created the universe, and all in it. God is both sides of the coin and the edges.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuned Agent

Now go on, be a good drone- don't forget your blinders.
I don't understand this I quoted why should I be a drone,for what.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

In order to believe in this thread, you have to believe in Jesus.
Facts are the only belief,and facts remain after we are long gone.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

In order to believe in this thread, you have to believe in Jesus.
Facts are the only belief,and facts remain after we are long gone.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

God is satan and satan is god
Satan is the creation of God a part of God that turn against God,there is a fighting in the sky as there is a fighting here on Earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

the Devil was cast down to the Earth, why couldn't they put him on the moon instead?
The Moon is a place for the lost souls,a place in between the worlds.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

The same DNA that could end that planet and all the rest of the life on it.
DNA is the print that we have as God created man in his own image,I underline Image,but in order to exist physical we have DNA,as all living beings have.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Next we have scientists who believe that life didn't start on earth but it came from somewhere else
Of course from somewhere else what would you expect,why not to believe in anything else then to see the truth,as we create more beautiful creatures then us.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Santa is a good guy....he brings presents to the kids and gives the elves employment way up there where theres not much work.
His ability to visit every home on christmas eve is ledgendary.....
Wny dont you quit badmouthing santa?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

He's so powerful because all of the world's governments covey around him and do his bidding.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's so easy to play with words....

TextSecret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift. Often practiced in workplaces or amongst large families, participation in it is usually voluntary. It offers a way for many people to give and receive a gift at low cost, since the alternative gift tradition is for each person to buy gifts for every other person. In this way, the Secret Santa tradition also encourages gift exchange groups whose members are not close enough to participate in the alternative tradition of giving presents to everyone else.
source(en.wikipedia.org...

TextSatan [Heb.,=adversary], traditional opponent of God and humanity in Judaism and Christianity. In Scripture and literature the role of the opponent is given many names, such as Apolyon, Beelzebub, Semihazah, Azazel, Belial, and Sammael. Nicknames include the Tempter, Evil One, God of This World, Father of Lies, and Prince of Darkness. But in the New Testament it is Satan, with its Greek equivalent diabolos (the Devil), which came to dominate, displacing or demoting other names and figures.
source(encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

He's so powerful because all of the world's governments covey around him and do his bidding.
He is powerful because his lie became the truth in which almost everyone believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Satan is powerful because he knows we are proud and hate listening to authority. Starting with duping us into disobeying the authority of God.

I don't like to listen to authority either and lucky for me according to my experiance god is not a despot or a bully. He gives us pointers and make sure we learn the lesson but what I learned is a bit different than some of the egolies that exist in the bible. You can logicly see if the message is devine (service to all/love and harmony) or ego (service to self/proud/judgemental/hateful). Satan is from my point of view the collective sum of the ego we all have. I do not like the powerpyramid because it leads to parasitic behaviour and slavery. I know I am part of god as all humans are, but not all understand what they are and can not reprogram their mind and being to lose their ego that have been build up due to their experiance. And my mind is definetly still warped. Don't worry if you haven't been able to get proof directly yeet. It will come if it is supposed to and if it is needed for the work you need to do. Namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

so truth is more dangerous than the most dangerous lie.

I agree with that. Knowing to much can be painful because your mind have to confront it and cannot stay in the dream. Some people need to keep their egos for defence because they cannot face their fears. A sleeping person will hate the ones that tell the truth and confront the person of their bull#. The ones who lie and say all is ok and we will fix it without any discomfort for you will get the aproval of the dreaming masses, while the truthful will be hated. The mass creates it's own hell/karma and deserve it. The ones who do not deserve it are the people who see thru the lies but cannot do anything because the majority belive the lie. Namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Satan is ruling the world,for now,but the time is very close,because the number of his followers is so big that the patience of God is very Close to the End.

Not sure the number of people only following ego is larger today that before. I think the difference is that we are not allowed to ignore it anymore. We are not allowed to dream anymore. Global conciousness and more evolved souls are screwing up the dream for the dreamers and showing the world as it is. And the more of us who wake up the more we push the others to wake up.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Because his first and strongest weapon is THE LIE.

Well, let's see here. Since Satan is an Angel, a being created by God almighty, why cannot God just destroy Satan? But, that question is never answered to my satisfaction, so here is why Satan is so powerful. Because so many people believe him to be, talk about him all the time, and support him in forums like this one. What am I talking about? You say. Well, I put "Satan" in the Search Function, and got 41,600 results. Satan's biggest and loudest supporters?
Christians. Sorry, but it's true.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

why cannot God just destroy Satan
Not one soul can be destroyed but transformed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join