It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Satan is so Powerful

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
 


i never mentioned evil?




posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
one cannot exist with the other.

light cannot exist without darkness.
That is truth,but The Lie is at a peak that could destroy us.


that is not possible.
And why not!



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 

You do understand that the Devil despised God's authority right? He puts doubts in our mind so we will not accept God's words.

Propping up a mythological character of this sort empowers evil, to my mind.
Of what use at all is the telling of such fairy tales?
Demons are really forms of insanity and God was healing people from mental illnesses through Jesus and we don't help that process by enthroning someone called Satan. Jesus judged Satan and saw him cast to the earth. We should trample over his dead carcass.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


every truth is but half truth



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


every truth is but half truth
Half truth is more dangerous then the most dangerous Lie.Working through half truths is a part of the Greatest Lie and the master that is Satan.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx
 



"Logic is evil", essentially. Enjoy that all you want.
Logic is a part of our life,but the Logic of Lie is a part of the Evil.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 

i never mentioned evil?

On a thread about good and evil, then your post is out of place unless to can somehow relate your line about light and dark to it.

edit on 29-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666
 



Here we go again, another thread by the OP claiming something which we won't be able to discuss as the OP is not listening.
I am listening,please speak,I am not claiming anything, just listening.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 



i never mentioned evil?
That is another power of the Devil,not to speak his name,so he can work in silence through his followers.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


did you read the sentence? i said every truth is but half truth

you then state half truth is more dangerous than lie.

i think you do not understand.
edit on 29-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 

i never mentioned evil?

On a thread about good and evil, then your post is out of place unless to can somehow relate your line about light and dark to it.

edit on 29-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)


why must you attach good and evil to everything,

so many people automaically assume positive and negative are good and evil. they have no understanding of what negative actually is.

the OP does not realise good and evil are one and the same thing, the make up the whole. 2 sides of one coin.
edit on 29-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


did you read the sentence? i said every truth is but half truth

you then state half truth is more dangerous than lie.

i think you do not understand.
edit on 29-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)
I understand very well that's why I said that.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


so truth is more dangerous than the most dangerous lie.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


so truth is more dangerous than the most dangerous lie.
You see,the truth is so deep buried,that we cannot distinguish,even the most so called valuable truth.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 



the OP does not realise good and evil are one and the same thing, the make up the whole. 2 sides of one coin.
Yes I do, but that will not bring us closer to the truth,nor will get us far from the Evil.


edit on 29-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: m



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 

why must you attach good and evil to everything,

so many people automaically assume positive and negative are good and evil. they have no understanding of what negative actually is.

the OP does not realise good and evil are one and the same thing, the make up the whole. 2 sides of one coin.
A lion runs out of the grass and grabs a gazelle by the throat.
for lion = good
for gazelle = bad

I think darkness is associated with evil because criminals use it to hide their evil activity. Someone committing robbery instead of working for what they get would be evil.
edit on 29-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500
 



"Satan" as you call it, has no power whatsover. Nada Zilch because it doesn't exist.
If Satan does not exist then why,our history begins 2000 years ago,and what is 666!

The 6th angel try to take the power from our God.

He was living in the 6th sky with the other angels.

In the 6th day when God create man.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500
 



I would really like to know who you actually think Satan is
Tell me what he is not,and maybe I will tell you what he is.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Believe me as more as the truth try to get out from the darkness into the light,the more the darkness will cover our minds.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 547000
 

You do understand that the Devil despised God's authority right? He puts doubts in our mind so we will not accept God's words.

Propping up a mythological character of this sort empowers evil, to my mind.
Of what use at all is the telling of such fairy tales?
Demons are really forms of insanity and God was healing people from mental illnesses through Jesus and we don't help that process by enthroning someone called Satan. Jesus judged Satan and saw him cast to the earth. We should trample over his dead carcass.


Well, start taking the bible seriously, and I'll believe you're a Christian.



new topics




 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join