It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It appears the trails have had the effects on all the deniers, all they can do is use insults and non-existent arguments as to why the skies and everyones breathing is considerably worse than it was before- DESPITE so called air pollution levels being "Heavily Regulated" and in many cases yes LESS pollution, however this other NEW pollution that noone can verify, only taste, see, smell and suffer from gets no testings at all, simply because they are told by some idiots on a webpage... "IT DOES NOT EXIST".

It is akin to me crushing a Bible Believer's argument with quotes FROM the Bible... in the end it is just disinformation tactics... and they know it !!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

It appears the trails have had the effects on all the deniers, all they can do is use insults and non-existent arguments as to why the skies and everyones breathing is considerably worse than it was before-

Speak for yourself!

I have been viewing contrails above my head (when atmospheric conditions are conducive) for nearly 50 years!
and my breathing is absolutely fine.....as is everyone else I know.....other than the smokers of course.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My 2 cents. I work outside and inhale the "contaminated" air 12 hours a day, rain sun sleet or snow. It has bee 3+ years since I have even had a cold. I eat good (hot peppers almost every meal), avoid fast foods like the plague. Don't exercise every day, but do so when I can.

I believe most people get sick due to the lack of exercise, poor diet, staying indoors and breathing the contaminated air from carpets, furniture, and a whole number of chemicals from cleaning products, paints, electronics, etc, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong, but then again I hardly ever get sick. Well I'll take that back, stupidity makes me sick.

Get outside more, breath the fresh air, it's the only thing that's free and not being taxed yet.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Well, they are out now...spraying away. I counted 6 planes just in the past few minutes. I'm intrigued with this 'chemtrail' thing...only because they seem to spray. in the same EXACT locations, right outside my bedroom door.

I should also state, i live no where close to an airport...and even if i did, i can't see this many people flying, where i'm at. Where are all these people going, or coming from? Also, how can people AFFORD to fly, during these times? There has been an awful lot of activity in the skies over the past 3 weeks. Too much, IMHO!

You are very lucky. If they are spraying at 30,000 feet right above you, trust me, you have nothing to worry about. A bowling ball dropped from 30,000 feet right about you would have no chance of hitting you due to wind drift. So light fluffy clouds filled with terrible nasty things, will not affect you at all. The people three states over do have to worry though. I only hope you are not in the midwest.

No, i'm not in the midwest...i'm on the west coast and these planes are out in force today. Some are flying ALMOST side by side. That sure is A LOT of traveling. And, to be quite honest...i don't think it's biological. I STRONGLY BELIEVE it's weather related; partly where i'm at...but mostly for the mid-west to east coast. Let me see how much they spray today...before predicting the next major snow storm, on the east coast. Usually, it's about 2-4 days after a heavy dose of "contrails".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

It appears the trails have had the effects on all the deniers, all they can do is use insults and non-existent arguments

Please explain what part of that post was insulting. I know for a fact that I have been insulting before, and I am quite good at it, but that post was not meant to insult, only to explain. Are you seriously that fragile? seek help.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

not that you will do this, but if you look into how weather is predicted, things like persistent contrails precede a front and usually indicate a shift in weather. If we could control the weather, there would be no drought and no flood. Both of those cause lots of problems and cost lots of money.

If you take the time to learn a bit about all this, it will answer a lot of questions. And I was not trying to insult by stating that.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I live in wisconsin, 40 miles from a large airport and understand air traffic patterns.
I have been watching the skies for many years and the trails behind the planes, so i have
a sense of what is normal for the area and what altitude they begin their decent.
On January 21st I noticed a series of trails from west to east mostly uniform next to each other.
their were about 7 of them, heavy thick trails and these planes appeared to be at least 30 thousand in
altitude so they were not in a prep for landing, to note that the air on the ground was clear.

On the 21st, our area was in a blueish fog that was everywhere for miles.. and did not dissipate until
the next heavy precipitation.

I live close to Tampa airport and see the same thing all the time. I had to point them out to my sister the other day to show her the difference between normal air traffic and the planes that fly outside of the normal air routes way up high and spray these chemtrails. I finished my education of her and the last thing I said was, later in the day watch how cloudy it gets from them.

She is now convinced our government is up to no good.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What is happening in the Midwest US network dude that should draw concern?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

So, you have taken a close blood relative and indoctrinated her with a groundless fear she did not previously have?

Well done, you must feel so proud.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

So, you have taken a close blood relative and indoctrinated her with a groundless fear she did not previously have?

Well done, you must feel so proud.

He who conceals a useful truth is equally guilty with the propagator of an injurious falsehood. - Augustine

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

No, i'm not in the midwest...i'm on the west coast and these planes are out in force today. Some are flying ALMOST side by side. That sure is A LOT of traveling.

Have look at this - flightaware.com...

You can scroll up and down, zoom in and out & see how may aircraft are around wherever it is you are - it is currently centred on Oakland & flights too & from there are in cyan.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

it would be about three states away from me. And if the bad man is spraying bad juice there, it would most likely land on me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I live in wisconsin, 40 miles from a large airport and understand air traffic patterns.
I have been watching the skies for many years and the trails behind the planes, so i have
a sense of what is normal for the area and what altitude they begin their decent.
On January 21st I noticed a series of trails from west to east mostly uniform next to each other.
their were about 7 of them, heavy thick trails and these planes appeared to be at least 30 thousand in
altitude so they were not in a prep for landing, to note that the air on the ground was clear.

There's often a lot of east-west traffic over Wisconsin - this is from about 10 minutes ago -

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am looking out of the window and see those high altitude flying planes leaving trails daily. I do not know if they are just condensation or a nasty mix of NWO juice or what, I am up here by Lake Erie and see them damn things all of the time. Today it is a mixed bag of clouds w/snow one minute and clear sunny skies the next.

What is the conspiracy behind these planes with the chem-trails? I have watched in WTF mode these high flying planes leaving trails since I was a kid. I have heard stories from A-Z and still have not heard anything remotely feasible to justify their presence and they are apparently doing something up there.

I do not believe the biological theory for one thing up there(60,000ft+) solar radiation would kill what ever they were spraying...second the jet stream up there as you previously mentioned would carry the stuff forever eastward towards PA and NJ not even having the chance to touchdown here.

You would figure they would know to "spray on a curve" and use good old mathematics Trigonometry in particular to spray in one spot to target another.

So, if there are any well-informed people who would like to share with me their factual data on this I would greatly appreciate it.

*I just saw three flying west to east.

edit on 29-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

I think your opinion is unfounded. Chemtrails have been debunked time and time again. The fact is most of the environmental illness symptoms can be directly related to the modern American diet. Gluten and grain based products are doing a lot of damage.

If you really want to get into the symptoms you've described look into gluten/grain/high fructose products. All of the food based commercial products today cause many of the symptoms you describe.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I got interested in this conspiracy a while ago. I started to research it a bit and found everything pointed toward science explaining why some lines seem to last, and some dissipate quickly. Air traffic has increased exponentially over the years and this will only get worse as time goes on. I feel like there is plenty of things people need to be worried about without the fear of clouds. If people are dead set on believing someone is spraying them with something, I sure would like it if they could say what it is and what it is going to do to them. The suspense is killing me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Food related illness from wheat gluten? Interesting...but wouldn't people know the differences between say wheat gluten allergic reactions vs. flu or some other seasonal illness? Being from the Midwest we wash hands thoroughly especially around winter time when things get closed in and opportunistic illnesses like flu, colds, ect are everywhere.

I believe we must have built up some type of immunity towards your typical strains up here due to our winter seasons. If TPTB are indeed flying high and spraying aerosol "X" up there it has yet to produce any outbreaks here in NE Ohio.

The USAF certainly is not disclosing any operations from the past 50-60 years like the rest of our US government is and that I find strangely interesting!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I am with you on this bro for I also would like to know exactly what is going on? Maybe we will find out within our lifetime if we were indeed involuntary participants in a most foul experiment. One thing is for certain the USAF is doing something up there with our tax money.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
The USAF certainly is not disclosing any operations from the past 50-60 years like the rest of our US government is and that I find strangely interesting!

Perhaps they didn't do any? They loaned aircraft to the Chemical Corps for Operation LAC - but as you say there seems no record of the AF actually carrying out experiments itself.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
My 2 cents. I work outside and inhale the "contaminated" air 12 hours a day, rain sun sleet or snow. It has bee 3+ years since I have even had a cold. I eat good (hot peppers almost every meal), avoid fast foods like the plague. Don't exercise every day, but do so when I can.

I believe most people get sick due to the lack of exercise, poor diet, staying indoors and breathing the contaminated air from carpets, furniture, and a whole number of chemicals from cleaning products, paints, electronics, etc, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong, but then again I hardly ever get sick. Well I'll take that back, stupidity makes me sick.

Get outside more, breath the fresh air, it's the only thing that's free and not being taxed yet.

Pladuim

No you're 100% correct.I work outside most of the time and have only had one day off sick in the last ten years,I'm not overly fit and don't pay much attention to my diet except I don't eat fast or junk food and don't drink alcohol or smoke.

The same with our mechanics and tyre fitters,they work in unheated workshops open to the big bad world and I don't remember any of them having days off for illness other than hangovers or injury.The shop staff on the other hand where the heating goes on full blast when the outside air temperature drops to less than about 20 deg have about 3-4 days a month off sick EVERY month.We've had the same milkman for over 20 years now,and apart from holidays I don't remember there ever was time when he wasn't there to deliver our milk.

So what conclusion can we draw from this? We must have tiny aeroplanes flying round inside the shop (but not outside it) spraying invisible chemtrails because "they" like to make people ill for no apparant reason.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join