It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you Aloysius the Gaul for that unknown information I appreciate it. Maybe you are right in that the USAF did not conduct any experiments around here. I have my doubts though... due to the fact that this region holds 1/4 of the Earth's fresh water in the open Great Lakes region up here.

Something clandestine is going on up here now and I want to know what it is as would every NE Ohio citizen.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Not CHEMTRAILS. This past week, Wednesday to be exact, Western PA was covered with CONTRAILS. WHY? Atmospheric conditions were extremely conducive of contrail production -- Humidity and Temperature.

And, they were right along the normal flight paths that we see here day after day from Greater Pittsburgh International Airport.

Did all of a sudden they load those planes with "chemicals" ? No.

This event only goes to show that CHEMTRAILS do not exist.

St. Paul - Minn. Airport, for example, is a major hub for commercial flight. Of course you are going to see a lot of contrails there. Now, if this happened somewhere where there are very little fly overs, then you might get my attention.

As for Western PA, our weather too has been abnormally mild. We have had several days of 60 degree weather, when it should be in the teens and single digits by now.

Weather is very chaotic. Meteorologists can barely predict what is going to happen the following day. In our case, the temps were predicted to be in the 30's last week, but instead, each of those 60 degree days came without any warning.

Meteorology is like reading a tarot deck at best, IMHO

But all that I ask is that someone who spreads this "chemtrail" terror stuff to bring me:

1. One pilot who flies these "chemtrail" missions
2. One ground crew personnel who loads the chems into the planes.
3. One person who modifies the jets to carry thousands of tons of chemicals
4. One person who designs and works with the chemicals
5. One FAA official who schedules these flights
6. One person in chemical manufacturing who manufactures the chemicals.

Bring me one. Then I will be a believer in Chemtrails.

Just one?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by network dude

I am looking out of the window and see those high altitude flying planes leaving trails daily. I do not know if they are just condensation or a nasty mix of NWO juice or what, I am up here by Lake Erie and see them damn things all of the time. Today it is a mixed bag of clouds w/snow one minute and clear sunny skies the next.

What is the conspiracy behind these planes with the chem-trails? I have watched in WTF mode these high flying planes leaving trails since I was a kid. I have heard stories from A-Z and still have not heard anything remotely feasible to justify their presence and they are apparently doing something up there.

I do not believe the biological theory for one thing up there(60,000ft+) solar radiation would kill what ever they were spraying...second the jet stream up there as you previously mentioned would carry the stuff forever eastward towards PA and NJ not even having the chance to touchdown here.

You would figure they would know to "spray on a curve" and use good old mathematics Trigonometry in particular to spray in one spot to target another.

So, if there are any well-informed people who would like to share with me their factual data on this I would greatly appreciate it.

*I just saw three flying west to east.

edit on 29-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

Contrails brother. Nothing more, nothing less. Trust me

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Not CHEMTRAILS. This past week, Wednesday to be exact, Western PA was covered with CONTRAILS. WHY? Atmospheric conditions were extremely conducive of contrail production -- Humidity and Temperature.

Please, tell us the parameters of tempature and humidity that are required to form a contrail,

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Thank you my Brother for the clarification. I must say that these things have held my interest for the better part of my life.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Please, tell us the parameters of tempature and humidity that are required to form a contrail,

Here you go - www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a rule of thumb, contrails will form when RH (relative humidity) is above about 70%, and will persist when RHI (Relative humidity with respect to Ice) is above 100%.

If you want a really technical explanation try this paper
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Here you go - www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a rule of thumb, contrails will form when RH (relative humidity) is above about 70%, and will persist when RHI (Relative humidity with respect to Ice) is above 100%.

If you want a really technical explanation try this paper
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

I noticed you posted a link to the Appleman Chart....I also noticed that the link to the Appleman Chart has been 404'd

You do realize that Herbert Appleman was heavily involved in weather modification, don't you?

He wrote a paper for the Air Weather Service in 1969 called "An Introduction To Weather Modification"
Here's the link
www.dtic.mil...

Pretty interesting read, if you care to take a look. Talks about seeding with CO2, Silver Iodide and even Liquid Propane...

It's interesting to note that CO2 will settle in low lying areas and will look like a bluish colored fog....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
I'm intrigued with this 'chemtrail' thing...only because they seem to spray. in the same EXACT locations, right outside my bedroom door.
Have you never heard of an Airway? All commercial flights stick to them, its like a sky highway.

Airway - Wiki

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

So what did your lab analysis come back as?? Or didn't you do it

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I noticed you posted a link to the Appleman Chart....I also noticed that the link to the Appleman Chart has been 404'd

You do realize that Herbert Appleman was heavily involved in weather modification, don't you?

I had heard of it - I am sure you think it is relevant for some reason - possibly because you are going to tell me that cloud seeding is chemtrails or something like that??

I hope not......

He wrote a paper for the Air Weather Service in 1969 called "An Introduction To Weather Modification"
Here's the link
www.dtic.mil...

Pretty interesting read, if you care to take a look. Talks about seeding with CO2, Silver Iodide and even Liquid Propane...

Yes and so what? All of those are known to be used for cloud seeding.

It's interesting to note that CO2 will settle in low lying areas and will look like a bluish colored fog....

CO2 is an invisible gas

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You Contrail people are sheep... PERIOD

Carnegie Mellon researchers has already admitted they are testing Geo-Engineering through Spraying with the use of airplanes over populated areas and that they cannot properly "DEPLOY" Geo-engineering Chemtrail spraying without more results from the 'research'.

Contrailts are little trails from planes that follow the plane which are about 1-5 miles in length and quickly evaporate ... Chemtrails are MAN MADE and GROW and are the length of HUNDREDS of MILES!

Its ok, you might as well believe Obama is a great president too.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

Perhaps if you provided some evidence as "proof"?:

Carnegie Mellon researchers has already admitted....

Oh, and this oft repeated Urban Myth!

Contrailts are little trails from planes that follow the plane which are about 1-5 miles in length and quickly evaporate ... Chemtrails are MAN MADE and GROW and are the length of HUNDREDS of MILES!

Shows a lack of full comprehension regarding the nature of contrails. It is a lie promoted by the "chemtrail" con artists.

Hope you are not "in on" the scam and hoax too??
edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is funny......

I was fishing with my son right before dark.......

It was a nice sky and the colors were wonderful...........So were the contrails.......

There were so many of them doing the whole crossing and parallel lines bit..........while five planes were in the air my son says "look dad, they are spelling something"........I laughed and said "yeah I wish I had the camera"......

I wanted to make a thread so bad because it was a killer contrail show........Multiple passenger jets at once and one even made a course correction so it looked like a J.......

But pics or it did'nt happen

Anyways sorry to be off topic but I have been a little under the weather and your post fits the story

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
chemtrails have been sprayed just about every day since 2005 where i live. You cant blame it on the chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
You Contrail people are sheep... PERIOD

Carnegie Mellon researchers has already admitted they are testing Geo-Engineering through Spraying with the use of airplanes over populated areas and that they cannot properly "DEPLOY" Geo-engineering Chemtrail spraying without more results from the 'research'.

Really? When did they admit that?

Are you sure that you haven't mis-read (or been misled about) this report avbout the effect of light on jet exhaust pollution??

Contrailts are little trails from planes that follow the plane which are about 1-5 miles in length and quickly evaporate ...

Factually incorrect - if you really believe it then yo have been misled or lied to. And if you know better then you should be ashamed of spreading lies.

This thread provides information on how contrails form and how long they last - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you do not have to embarrass yourself by spreading ignorance anymore, or you have no excuse to pretend ignorance and spread lies if you knew it already.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Well, if you care to understand the science you linked me to, you will understand that the conditions that they claim are ripe for contrail formation, are the same conditions that are perfect for weather modification.

(PhysOrg.com) -- In a recent study published in Nature Climate Change, Dr. Ulrike Burkhardt and Dr. Bernd Karcher from the Institute for Atmospheric Physics at the German Aerospace Centre show that the contrails created by airplanes are contributing more to global warming that all the CO2 that has been caused by the entire 108 years of airplane flight

www.physorg.com...

If you look at a car exhaust on a cold day, the color of the exhaust is a bluish color, because it is carbon dioxide.

Carbon dioxide settle into the valleys because it is heavier than air....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well, if you care to understand the science you linked me to, you will understand that the conditions that they claim are ripe for contrail formation, are the same conditions that are perfect for weather modification.

Where does it say that?

My understanding of cloud seeding is that the ideal conditions are towering cumulonimbus clouds - the types that carry rain, and that is not ideal conditions for contrail formation at all.

(PhysOrg.com) -- In a recent study published in Nature Climate Change, Dr. Ulrike Burkhardt and Dr. Bernd Karcher from the Institute for Atmospheric Physics at the German Aerospace Centre show that the contrails created by airplanes are contributing more to global warming that all the CO2 that has been caused by the entire 108 years of airplane flight

www.physorg.com...

Yes I have seen the report - so contrails are bad pollution - tick.

But since the "geo-engineering" they are supposed to be doing is actually to cool the planet - to counteract global warming, this reports says that contrails are exactly the opposite of chemtrails.

And strictly speaking that summary is not quite true over the whole life of the respective emissions:

They have discovered that aviation contrails play a huge role in the impact on the climate and an even greater impact than that created by the CO2 emissions produced. While the CO2 emissions from airplanes account for around three percent of the annual CO2 emissions from all fossil fuels and change the radiation by 28 milliwatts per square meter, the aviation contrails are responsible for a change of around 31 milliwatts per square meter.

The only difference is that CO2 has a longer life than that of the contrails, and can still continue to cause warming even hundreds of years down the road.

from here - so contrails are only worse than CO2 for as long as the contrail persists - and CO2 persists for thousands of times the length of time of even the most persistent contrails.

And the trouble with flying lower to avoid contrails is that straight away you burn more fuel and thus increase the amount of CO2 generated!!

Moreover a contrail only covers a small area, relatively speaking - CO2 covers the whole planet - and since the measure is on a square metre basis CO2 vastly outweighs the effect of contrails again.

If you look at a car exhaust on a cold day, the color of the exhaust is a bluish color, because it is carbon dioxide.

No - it is bluish because of burnt oil in the exhaust - you need to overhaul the engine!!

Carbon dioxide settle into the valleys because it is heavier than air....

If there was no wind and no convective currents then yes it would.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: get quoting right

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I pointed out some chemtrails yesterday to an old Vietnam vet. He admitted he never really pays attention, but he also admitted that the planes were leaving some serious "something" up there.
It is a simple matter of getting people to notice, to look up and pay attention, and this new awareness has them asking questions. Like, WTF?
WTF, indeed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very interesting video.
From chemtrails to pseudo-life

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So, can we agree that "contrails" are very harmful to the environment?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join