It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I will watch that video (likely and waste an hour of my time) but....it is paused right now at the 3:30 point, and already the presenter (Sofia Smallstorm) is showing PowerPoint photos of perfectly ordinary clouds, and calling them "unnatural" !!

She is introduced as an "expert on chemtrails" (which itself is ridiculously funny), but she obviously knows nothing about meteorology and clouds, if she cannot understand what she is seeing in the photos of the clouds.

Honest, I think she might be a bit loopy.....

And up to the 5:00 mark and she displays her ignorance prominently yet again!!!

What a waste.

Oh, one more.....at 5:48 she shows a photo taken from the passenger window of an airliner. Shows the whitish haze on the distant horizon, and tries to claim that it is "what we see today", as if it is somehow different from centuries ago.

Absolute rubbish claim. The effect of Earth's atmosphere over distance has been WELL KNOWN, and is re-created in photos and even for many centuries in paintings. It is one of the visual cues we use on Earth to judge distance.

This woman is incredibly deluded, and should consider some remedial education courses....
edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So, can we agree that "contrails" are very harmful to the environment?

They are pollution - and what's more they are pollution even when you cannot see them! although total aviation fuel usage is only a small fraction of the hydrocarbons burned in the world - something like 7 or 8 times as much is burned by surface transport, and even more by power generation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Oh, you THINK.
Gosh Proudbird, if it weren't for your superior ability to so quickly determine what is credible and what is not, hell, we would all waste SO much time.
Perhaps you recognize the dripping sarcasm, but I wouldn't count on it.
Tool.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
I pointed out some chemtrails yesterday to an old Vietnam vet. He admitted he never really pays attention, but he also admitted that the planes were leaving some serious "something" up there.
It is a simple matter of getting people to notice, to look up and pay attention, and this new awareness has them asking questions. Like, WTF?
WTF, indeed.

WTF consists of more than 5 million barrels of jet fuel per day - www.indexmundi.com...

Which means about 6 million barrels worth of H2O, and s or 4 times as much CO2
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Chemtrails are screwing with your brain.
Adapt.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I adapt by finding factual information - which reassures me that chemtrails are not screwing with my brain at all!!

If chemtrails are screwing with YOUR brain then I suggest you should adapt in the same manner as me, and be cured!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Birds of a feather flock together.
You have been doing this a while, Aloysius. Getting predictable. You are expected, and you show.
You and the other "birds".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

They are pollution - and what's more they are pollution even when you cannot see them!

Well, there you have it. Contrails are full of chemicals, so therefore the USAFA invented term Chemtrails fits

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Oh, you THINK.

Yes, I do think. And I am educated, and have many decades of experience. Enough to see this woman in the video (Sofia Smallstorm) is a fool.

The video is over one hour long.....she loses all credibility in the fist 6 minutes! Watch those first 6, and you will see immediately that she has no knowledge about what she is prattling about. She is actually quite typical of the usual "chemtrail" believer.

Skipping around the video, I spotted even more of the usual junk claims, the "increased levels of aluminum and barium" nonsense. She lives in Northern California, so she is likely a part of the nutjobs up there that include Rosalind Peterson, and all the same who are in the similar "groups" there.

The claims she makes mirror that nonsense and thoroughly debunked junkumentary called "What In The World Are They Spraying?".

Back to the point (you will see if you watch) where she shows photos of cirrus clouds, and says they are "feathery" and "streaked"? Cirrus clouds have done that for as long as they've been in existence. The common vernacular term to describe that appearance is "mare's tail".

Images

And:
Weather Folklore

Snippet:

"Mackerel scales and mare’s tails, make lofty ships carry low sails."

If you have no idea what this means, you are not alone. Weather proverbs and folklore are being technologically ousted from our everyday vocabulary. In the past, people looked towards nature for clues to ever-changing weather patterns.

See? ^ ^ ^ the phrase there, an old sailor's ditty. Dates back to the era of SAILING ships! NO airplanes back then, no "chemtrails" (which don't exist anyways). They were observed for centuries before aviation was invented.

This woman? I can only say, poor dear:

edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

They are full of chemicals alright. For whatever reason, these chemtrails persist, expand, and take over the sky like never before.
Something is going on up there, and the birds don't know what it is, or they are programmed to lie. One or the other.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I recognize that you guys do a pretty good job at what you do Proudbird. I mean, some of your # IS funny.
But, you guys are pathetic. You are tools, nothing more. Many ATS members know it, you are not fooling very many. Most don't come here and play with you.
I do sometimes. I get bored. You must get bored doing your job...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think you should call up some of your buddies, because you are seriously outgunned here....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Nice post Afterthought! I read through the whole aircrap.org page. Even with all this information, the debunkers will still be in denial.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think you should call up some of your buddies, because you are seriously outgunned here....

They don't understand that. They never recognize any information that contradicts their script. Period. Thus, the label "tool". They deserve it.
Just follow their posts for a while.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

....so therefore the USAFA invented term Chemtrails fits

Sigh.....

Where in the USAFA Chemistry 301 course guide are airplanes even mentioned???

Care to find a citation? It is bleeding obvious that the terms, as used in that curriculum, is about the "trail" of discovery to the "wonderful world of chemistry".

They keep it in nowadays now as a joke, probably. It may be harsh, but there are some who like to make fun of the ignorance (such as "chemtrails" from airplanes) when they come across it. An "inside joke" sort of thing, that has remained popular because it is just so easy to mock.

If it were not adults involved, it would be the equivalent (and cute) to believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

They are pollution - and what's more they are pollution even when you cannot see them!

Well, there you have it. Contrails are full of chemicals, so therefore the USAFA invented term Chemtrails fits

You changed your theory because you were proved wrong and didn't have the spine to admit it.

Now you claim that they are in fact contrails, but... polluting contrails.

So what is it.....Is the USAF dumping chemicals on the unsuspecting with purpose built planes or is it a unfortunate by-product of jet exhaust?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Proudbird, it is okay if you don't get it.
I have said it before, some "clubs" you simply can't get into if you are not qualified. Some Mensa organizations are that way, they have a test for a reason.
So, your ????.... and the

some of us understand. Just stick to those flight simulators.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Where have critical thinking skills disappeared?

I read through the whole aircrap.org page.

Did you see the prominent name at "aircrap.org" there? "Will Thomas".

Before throwing your lot in with him, perhaps you should learn a bit more about the man:

The End of a Chemtrail Promoter

The above is from....>drumroll

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well if that's the case then you are also breathing out chemtrails, since your exhaled breathe is full of chemicals.

And so is the exhaust from cars and trucks and power stations. And so are rivers and seas, since they are putting aerosol chemicals in to the atmosphere all the time.

Congratulations - you have just made every living thing on the planet into a chemtrails producer.

Does it really help at all??!!

BTW Will Thomas actually takes credit for inventing the term "chemtrails" in the 1990's for the trails in the sky -perhaps you should tell him he was gazumped?
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Birds of a feather flock together.
You have been doing this a while, Aloysius. Getting predictable. You are expected, and you show.
You and the other "birds".

the so-called evidence of chemtrails is predictable so why would you expect anything except the same debunking that it had last time??

I'm pretty suer that keeping on presenting the same debunked evidence and thinking it will somehow magically become true fits that old definition of stupidity!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join