It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The European dictatorship slowly rises... will you oppose?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This has been in the works for several decades. The reason is not that it's been hard to overturn the power of the European people, to some degree I sense that it has been fairly easy.
The goal of a long termed transition is simple... if you feed the public a rapid change they have a hard time taking it. But if you feed them the same amount of changes over a period of time, most of us won't even notice it. Just like the analogy of the toad and the pot of water on the stove.

The plan of the EU is simple. It has hidden itself under the pretense of unifying the economies of European nations to make trade amongst ourselves easier and to make a strong opposition to the American and Asian economy.
But we seem to be forgetting one thing... economies are not based on single countries anymore. They are in the grasps of unsympathetic and pure and simple, evil people who only bother themselves with their own profits and NOT the interest of the societies in which they live and work.
So the idea of having a strong economy against the US is a sham. It's the same people who control both those ends.

No, the real goal has for those decades been to assume total control of European continent in such a way that it will indeed turn into a dictatorship.

Look at what is happening in southern Europe. Countries are being bailed out, after which their economies are being declared bankrupt. But it's working as planned.
The gangsters behind the banker wheels now have enough power to influence the fascists hidden behind the masks of people like Van Rumpuy and Barosso. Lend some money and wave the fine print at the nose of those you lend it to afterwards.
This is not civilized... this is not socially conscious... this is blackmail, this is criminal.

What you are witnessing being done to Greece now is the first step. It shows exactly what is in store for us all in the long run. Relinquish your sovereignty and do our bidding.

It's modern day dictatorship. If you can't turn the people slowly with fake promises, political spin (ie. LIES), then you create a crisis so severe like the one the bankers and their politician henchmen have put us in now that countries default and you go in and force control down on their heads. You take away their sovereignty, you destroy its people and its society. You do this to centralize power and acquire the idea of imaginary wealth.

Some of you sit out there ( I know some fellow Danes at least are that naive) and talk about your countries' constitution. Well guess what, those won't mean a single thing if you allow yourself to be overturned slowly. One paragraph at a time you will agree to surrender your sovereignty until your country has been completely assimilated.

It is at times like these politicians finally show themselves for what they really are; a (wo)man of the people or the bankers. Most by now, at least in the influential seats, are the latter.
You think you chose them yourselves? You didn't... you might have voted for someone, but you didn't do this under the knowledge that they would indeed take you towards dictatorship and put under administration. You did because you were promised tax reliefs, better schools, better roads, more jobs. LIES LIES LIES... by now you shall know that these are the biggest most common lies that will get any politician elected regardless of dubious intentions and connections.

What can you do you ask? You know the answer to this.... you have known for quite some time. You have seen OWC trying to do a variation of this the last 6-8 months. But how often have you asked yourself how much they really have achieved?
How often do you sit and wonder how long before your right to assembly publicly and peacefully is stripped from your constitution or regulated by the centralized government in the EU?

You ARE the people... laws were made to protect YOU and YOURS and your neighbour. They were not made to protect bankers or people of finance and neither should new laws be.
How often do you ask yourself, how long before I'm done just sitting here by the computer or sofa and watching the news, reporting more inflictions on peoples rights by the banks and rogue / corrupt politicians?

If you haven't begun asking yourself those questions, maybe now is the time?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Yep it's time for the masses for a grand awakening before were suffocated.

The European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and the fiscal treaty in marts is the next steps towards totalitarianism. You can be certain Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Bilderberg attendant) will do anything in her power to decieve our population in an attempt to enforce these treaty's without a referendum. The same thing is happening now as in 2007 with the Lisabon treaty our government is walking the line of treason and most likely will cross it like in 2007. I still believe Anders Fogh Rasmussen and Per Stig Møller should get trialed for treason for signing the Lisabon-treaty.

My guess is that the same is happening in other European countries.

The euro-commision has highjacked the last walkways for "democracy" in Europe, so yes its tyranny.

Were also are under attack by ACTA the act that trumps SOPA and PIPA.

On 26 January 2012, the European Union and 22 Member States signed the treaty; the remaining members (Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Netherlands and Slovakia) are expected to sign it on the completion of their respective domestic procedures. However, final enactment into law is on hold pending a debate in the European Parliament in June 2012. ACTA

The Danish back-up to the Euro is now less than 35% and continously decreasing, the same thing is true for the other three Danish exception's that we got with the Maastricht-treaty. Even thou it's happening way to slow this could be an indication that the Danes is slowly awakening.

It's time to take a step back, take a few breaths and find out which direction we want to go. We can follow the will of the politicians or start raising our voices, start by poking your friends and family so they know what's comming.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

S&F OP .
I agree with you 100%, i hated when i watched Ireland just be handed over and become apart of this European Nation. The people who fought, bleed and died to free Ireland in the first place would be turning in their graves right now.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Why ? The Irish were great friends of the Nazis during WW2 ... why won't they be best friends with the German pan European dictatorship now ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I do not think that this has been in the works for several decades. I think that this is inevitable as the sun rising. Look at the country you are in (it doesn't matter which country) when it was based on a rural economy you were probably self-sufficient. But the moment the country industrialised the path was trodden and impossible to reverse. A country to survive must export for the sole reason there is not enough people in a given country to sustain their economy and as the majority of the modern world does not manufacture all the goods needed for that country it has to import. No country can survive with the level of living that you have. Just take Cuba as an example. Isolated but its people are paying a terrible price for that isolation. Why are people so terrified of the EU or globalisation for that matter. Take any country or better yet all countries and look at their histories. They start off hunter gatherers and coaless in to small communities. The small communities were then absorbed into towns then cities. The cities into areas ie counties or cantons and the amalgamated into regions and then into countries. Every step of the way from family farms to village to town to city to country had their governing hierachy that was sub-sumed by the newer entity. There was certainly no shouting when the autonomous cities were sub-sumed by the kings or rulers to form country status and that was because the city people realised that their selling power had gone from city wide to nationwide. Now you have the same thing happening ie country being sub-sumed by a group of countries. Just a natural and inevitable progression of human development. The only thing I have to say is that there needs to be a more accountable procedures for the elected officials of the EU. To protect mine and your interests there needs to be a written constitution protected by law with a procedure for ousting governing members if proved of wrong doing. This constitution MUST be made with the input of the citizens, not written by the politicians, as is what is happening now.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
I do not think that this has been in the works for several decades. I think that this is inevitable as the sun rising. Look at the country you are in (it doesn't matter which country) when it was based on a rural economy you were probably self-sufficient. But the moment the country industrialised the path was trodden and impossible to reverse. A country to survive must export for the sole reason there is not enough people in a given country to sustain their economy and as the majority of the modern world does not manufacture all the goods needed for that country it has to import. No country can survive with the level of living that you have. Just take Cuba as an example. Isolated but its people are paying a terrible price for that isolation. Why are people so terrified of the EU or globalisation for that matter. Take any country or better yet all countries and look at their histories. They start off hunter gatherers and coaless in to small communities. The small communities were then absorbed into towns then cities. The cities into areas ie counties or cantons and the amalgamated into regions and then into countries. Every step of the way from family farms to village to town to city to country had their governing hierachy that was sub-sumed by the newer entity. There was certainly no shouting when the autonomous cities were sub-sumed by the kings or rulers to form country status and that was because the city people realised that their selling power had gone from city wide to nationwide. Now you have the same thing happening ie country being sub-sumed by a group of countries. Just a natural and inevitable progression of human development. The only thing I have to say is that there needs to be a more accountable procedures for the elected officials of the EU. To protect mine and your interests there needs to be a written constitution protected by law with a procedure for ousting governing members if proved of wrong doing. This constitution MUST be made with the input of the citizens, not written by the politicians, as is what is happening now.

I agree to some degree with what you say. I can clearly see what you mean in regards to the gradual assimilation. But that pattern has a limit to its sense. Look at all the previous and current grand states in the world. Social inequality reigns like never before... the masses are hurting due to poverty, and with food prices on the rise and no jobs in sight, it will only get worse.
We cannot allow this form of assimilation to continue. We need to learn from the past and fight against it. The price we will end up paying will not just inflict the lower class, it will hit the middle and upper middle class in the end. Just look at Greece. You have jewelry shops with empty shelves and 50% price reduction tags on the left over merchandise.

I 100% agree with you that the power needs to go back to the public. Laws were made and should be made to protect us the people, and anything that has severe effects on us should be ratified by us and not some so-called elected officials.
I don't remember voting for either Rumpuy or Barosso..... I wish I had had the chance to vote for Nigel Farge. I would vote for him again and again. He might seem like a comedian, but people like him will at some point be our last line of defense against the totalitarian rule.

We cannot trust our own so-called social politicians. Most of the time they are in bed with the money holders or don't dare running their own policies in fear they might lose their job. Disgusting. Being in office is meant to be a burden.... not a reward!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity

Why ? The Irish were great friends of the Nazis during WW2 ... why won't they be best friends with the German pan European dictatorship now ?

I don't know where you get you're facts from that that is an insult if ever the was one..
Ireland was neutral in WW2.

The policy of Irish neutrality during World War II was adopted by Dáil Éireann (the Parliament of Ireland) at the instigation of Éamon de Valera, its Taoiseach (Prime Minister) upon the outbreak of hostilities in Europe and maintained throughout the conflict. De Valera refrained from joining either the Allies or Axis powers. While the possibility of both a German or a British invasion were discussed in the Dáil, de Valera's ruling party, Fianna Fáil, supported his policy for the duration of the war. This period is known in Ireland as the Emergency, owing to the wording of the constitutional article employed to suspend normal government of the country. Pursuing a policy of neutrality required attaining a balance between the strict observance of non-alignment and the taking of practical steps in order to repel or discourage an invasion from either of the two concerned parties

Irish neutrality during World War II

So have you something to add to this thread other then your own insulting lies?...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think someone needs to do their home work.....lol

Irish support for Nazism

How is it neutrality when troops from the Republic of Ireland joined the allies?
edit on 28-1-2012 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Good to see more people waking up to this. However, this wont just be Europes dictator. This is the prophersied beast of Revelation forming. The ten kings giving their power and authority to one king. Already the moves are afoot to reduce the EU to a core of 9 or 10 countries. It will be 10 all giving their power to Germany.

The false prophet is already on the scene (Vatican) with some men already in positions of power. The Jesuit trained Mario Draghi in charge of the ECB and the puppets in Greece and Italy also Jesuit trained.

No, notjust Europes problem. This will become a world dictatorship. The one that brings in the 'mark'. (nice little play on words for something that Germany will introduce to replace money).

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sorry,

i am not getting your rant.

For me, and certainly for many others, the future is in an united Europe.
If you still cling to the thoughts of sovereignty and national pride of individual countries, you live in the past. Nationalism etc. are all outdated concepts. Such outdated and dangerous concepts, no one needs them anymore, all they are good for is troubles and wars.

I am wondering whether you are one of those people from the UK who think it's fashionable right now to hate upon the EU...or whether you are from the US afraid of a united Europe?

edit on 28-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

You make a lot of sence when you talk about trade and communities, the need for export is especially essential for the small countries..

The problem about EU is that its an elite project trying to run our lifes instead of protecting free trade, free markets, the environment and health. They try to sell us this tyranny with hoaxes and lies like war on terror and manmade global warming at the same time ignoring the voice of the populations. The way they manage the economy also shows they use it as an instrument to force us to agree on more EU. They bail-out banks and countries instead of protecting the populations savings. This offcause is hidden to the populations, who is fed with brainwashing pro-EU propaganda and fearmongering about the concequences of economic colapse if we dont give up our national souvereignity on financial decisions.

The idea of a peaceful world where everyone agrees to human rights and free markets is great but seams like a utopia in the current setting. To stop the tidalwave you need something "crazy" like instructions for cheap free-energy devices released to the public. This would tip the scale towards peace and prosperity potentially stopping the wars and solving another invented problem (hunger). With those two issues out of the picture you can start focusing on other importent issues like survival of mankind and our globe. You would need to stop printing money too, but without a oildriven economy the need for printing should decrease a lot.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I can only agree with you but the state of Greece is not the peoples fault No matter how big the country or conglomerate of countries it still boils down to political decisions. The main problem being at the moment all elected officials are thinking about themselves first and political party second and that includes politicians being run by banks or industrial people. This is the most important thing that needs securing. Elected officials must give priority to the people who voted them in ie. proper representation with the procedure in place to oust them if they go against majority of the peoples wishes. At the moment we have no such oversight in place and the people in power (whether national or international) do not want this and will not even entertain any suggestions of it as it would severely castrate their ego trips.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Maybe because the dictatorship in Germany in WW2 was all for Ireland and keeping it alive while the current one is about destroying it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

It has been in the works for decades.The agenda started shortly after WW2 when Europe was weak.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
I think someone needs to do their home work.....lol

Irish support for Nazism

I think you need to do you're home work, other then pulling up some random site that agrees with your agenda..

Irish neutrality was overwhelmingly supported by the population of Ireland,[3] although a minority favoured fighting against the Axis powers. Irish citizens could serve in the British armed forces, as around 38,554 in the British Army did, as well as in the Merchant Navy and in British factories. Likewise a minority of Irish Republicans sided with Germany, believing that a German victory might bring about a United Ireland. Moreover, in a war in which the United Kingdom was involved, neutrality was perceived as the clearest expression of Irish sovereignty, something the Taoiseach fervently sought. In response to claims that Ireland had failed to take up the moral fight against Nazism, the Secretary of the Department of External Affairs, Joe Walshe, answered in 1941 that:[4] “ … small nations like Ireland do not and cannot assume a role as defenders of just causes except [their] own … Existence of our own people comes before all other considerations … no government has the right to court certain destruction for its people; they have to take the only chance of survival and stay out. ”

Also found in the wiki link provide
That minority that you seem to like was the IRA, who started to make their own agenda against the interest of the rest of the Irish Republic.
And heres another link for you

Irish citizens were free to fill manpower shortages in Britain and join the British armed forces. "In January 1942 it was found that in the whole of the British Army 23,549 men were born in Ireland and 28,287 in Northern Ireland ... [I]n 1944 the Ireland figure had increased to 27,840 and that for Northern Ireland had reduced to 26,579."

Participants in World War II
So the People of Ireland still done its part and joined the British armed forces to help.
So once again take your own advice and do some reading on real facts instead of trying to find biased no name websites that suit your agenda..
Since im from ireland i think i would know its history a bit better then you would..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
lol The Irish aren't neutral if thousands of them are getting involved.

Oh no, here we go....cue the usual British bashing.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Present Day E.U
Germany/Raven's Blessing
France/Dainties
Italy/Vatican/Rome,,
now down too Three Heads/Crowns,,,

Von Rumpkey/Charliemaine Europe/One Currency with Romes backing,
Under the Judges/Rep. of a Unified Europe, Brussles,,as in the past,only,,,Insert your Favourite Ruling Nation
Rome/Eng/Russia/China/America/,,,it does not matter,,
what matters is that it proclaims itself too speak and act for ALL of Europe,,
and honestly that just aint gonna happen,,
unless Saliden/Muhamad/Germany,,,oppss there with France now,, my bad,,/
Russia,,or some other threatning finacial or physical enemy,, wakes people up.

Which could be the Default of Greece,,
(a famous Seat,was found here in Antiquety,,, by the way,,would that throne/seat then belong too, the bank?
hmm interesting from a world domination point of view.)

Me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thats the best comeback you can come up with??.
And no i wouldn't lower myself to you're form of Irish bashing (that you are trying to do but failing miserably),
As i have alot of respect for the British people. as i do of people of any nation.
And The Republic of Ireland's Government Remained neutral, but allowed its people to Join the British Army if they so wanted, something that over 30K did.
So how does that go back to you're first point of Ireland supporting Nazis???.

Edit
I also see you edited you're original post to include
"How is it neutrality when troops from the Republic of Ireland joined the allies?" (good thing people can still see your original post in my last comment above this one),
Something you never said until much later when i pointed it out. And it still goes back to how does that mean the irish was sided with the Nazis??, like you clearly tried saying until i showed you you where wrong. and you can see the Irish Government remained neutral, but the irish people went and joined the British Armed forces to fight.
edit on 28-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: Had to point out how he re-edit his post.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

IRELAND,,belongs TOO ONE HIGH KING period. Always has always will.

ME. ( ididnt mean me,, me ,,i meant end of story,, then ,, Me. not the other ME. lol )

And it is not British/French/or Spanish / or anyother,, but IRISH,
who are the IRISH,,
if u have too ask,, lol

edit on 28-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

ok,, sorry Ma,, my mums French,, ok,, maybe French ,, only some French,, ,,had too,,
ya i know,, ,,

edit on 28-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

Thats the best comeback you can come up with??.
And no i wouldn't lower myself to you're form of Irish bashing (that you are trying to do but failing miserably),
As i have alot of respect for the British people. as i do of people of any nation.
And The Republic of Ireland's Government Remained neutral, but allowed its people to Join the British Army if they so wanted something that over 30K did.
So how does that go back to you're first point of Ireland supporting Nazis???.

Comeback? Irish bashing? lol what are you talking about?

I'm not "trying" anything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join