It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The European dictatorship slowly rises... will you oppose?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
reply to post by flice

So what is it exactly that you think we should do OP, revolt against the Government?

This has all been planned for a helluva lot longer than 70 years btw, and when WWI didn't deliver the desired results things really began to move forward in deadly earnest, and so the stage was set for the perpetual conflict in the ME.

Shouldn't we be looking for the people that are REALLY responsible for the world the way it is today OP and not their SUBORDINATES.

Maybe some name dropping to get the ball rolling ROTHSCHILD

agreed... 100% agree. Goldmans and Rothschilds would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So we know protesting is a waste of time. Voting is a waste of time. I wonder how bad it will have to get before we see the people come together to otherthrow governments. Greece Spain and Portugal cant be far away surely.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

If it occurs Greece will be first. They already have determined and violent anarchist movements, the Irish would also be a good bet, but the situation is not so dire. In both people do realize that the government is mostly to blame.

Portugal and Spain because of recent dictatorial history will be harder to get into an active revolt, and there the general population do not really blame the government for the situation, the protests are more about the downgrade in quality of life and specific class interests, not the system in general.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All i know is us irish have done it before. And trust me if it comes down to it, i know we will do it again.
I will fight for my freedom and the freedom of the people, but i will not fight in no selfish war that has no meaning.
They can see my face, and im sure they can find me if they want. I will never give up my rights, and they might as well know that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join