It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Annee

I honestly think there's people that would destroy America if they thought here was a chance it'd benefit them. Lots of politicians are probably on that list.

Well yes that is true. I'm pretty tired of the ME ME ME attitude. Few think of the "whole".

I do believe there is a "power group" behind the US government - - and I do not believe they would allow the chaos that would ensue by making the first black president ineligible. That would be seriously stupid.

Some love to site the Constitution as "etched in stone" - - but it is not. It is a frame work that is subject to interpretation (amendments). Many try to dismiss and make light of the John McCain ineligibility - - who was according to the Constitution ineligible. That is Fact. A ruling was required to make John McCain a Natural Born citizen. If a ruling can be made for one - - it can be made for another.

If you run a stop sign or a red light - - - its still a violation. You don't dismiss one and condemn the other.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The constitution is our core beliefs, as a nation.

People also have core beliefs.

How does it go,

gotta stand for something or you will fall for anything.

Best I can do on short notice. You get the idea.

Core beliefs should not be easily changed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
So, is there any fresh news? I brought a new article. What have you all got?

Not telling.

Annee, what is up with you living in two places. Mom lives in Escondido and has a place in Michigan. Snow birds we call them. But it does not snow here. I am in Simi Valley.

I was born and bred in SOCA. Raised my kids in the Tri-Beach area (Manhattan/Redondo/Hermosa). Moved to SW AZ 20 years ago with hubby to open a business. (more in U2U).

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You have fresh news but not telling,

or your not telling if you have fresh news??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The constitution is our core beliefs, as a nation.

The Constitution is a framework.

The law of the land is the Supreme Court.

People love to use the Constitution when it works in their favor.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

There's nothing even vaguely constituiomal involved in this.

I think there's more than a vague constitutional issue involved here, it just isn't the issue that Orly and the others think it is.

The judge had to issue a supoena.

No he didn't. And he didn't issue it anyway. Orly downloaded a form from the internet and proceeded to abuse Georgia law by issuing subpoenas to everyone on her mailing list. What the judge did have to do was deny the motion to quash the subpoena's because Jablonski screwed up that motion. Instead of a dismissive 'this is silly, your honor', he just needed to point out that Georgia subpoena's cannot be enforced outside of the State of Georgia or in fact, against Federal officials. Had he done that, the Judge would have quashed the subpoena. Notice what Arizona told Orly about her subpoena

Obama an his lawyers

There was never a question of Obama (or his lawyers) attending. The judge even said so before the unenforceable subpoena. Furthermore, understand that the complaint is against the Georgia Democratic Party, not Obama personally. Jablonski is the GDP's lawyer, not Obama's.

had to EITHER respond by showing up or receive a default judgement.

Not really. First no default 'judgment' is possible because it is not a trial or any kind of judicial proceeding, it is an administrative hearing under the Executive Branch. Just because Georgia law specifies that a Judge chair the meeting doesn't make it a trial. The final outcome is not a judgment, it is a recommendation to the SoS.

I suspect what the Judge offered the complainants was the chance to skip the public hearing and enter their testimony and evidence into the record without challenge from the Georgia Democratic Party, that is 'by default' since their was no one present to challenge it.

But the complainants wanted to make sure that they got to perform for the cameras, so they could put their foolishness out there for posterity. That is predictable, of course, Orly's motivation is clearly self promotion. If she really had some idea of 'winning' she would be trying to learn from her mistakes instead of making the same ones over and over and over again.

The best part was when Orly had Susan Daniels testify, under oath, that she had used the Social Security Administration web site to look up Obama's SSN. That is, by the way, an illegal use of the site, and she could find her self in court over it (though I suspect the SSA won't bother, they could decide to make an example of her).
edit on 29/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

Gee,are you a bigot.These"backwoods"are obeying the law.Each government employee swears an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America right down to the postman.Apparently you like Obama do not care much for these laws or the Constitution.From your comments about the citizens of Georgia I suspect that you hate the very people who farm your food,catch your seafood,and provide the raw materials for the structure that you live in,in essence the backbone of America.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Brilliant info!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You have fresh news but not telling,

or your not telling if you have fresh news??

I'm not providing any data to be misconstrued by a birther.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

The judge had to issue a supoena.

No he didn't. And he didn't issue it anyway. Orly downloaded a form from the internet and proceeded to abuse Georgia law by issuing subpoenas to everyone on her mailing list. What the judge did have to do was deny the motion to quash the subpoena's because Jablonski screwed up that motion. Instead of a dismissive 'this is silly, your honor', he just needed to point out that Georgia subpoena's cannot be enforced outside of the State of Georgia or in fact, against Federal officials. Had he done that, the Judge would have quashed the subpoena.

This is the part I don't understand (obviously I'm not an expert on law). If the judge knew the subpoenas were an abuse of the law, why couldn't he just throw them out or quash them? Why does Jablonski have to tell him this before he can quash them?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.dailyinterlake.com...-comment-area

The statement put forth on the first three comments regarding this "news" article make poignant statements that I believe are not fallacious.

Does anybody remember the military officer who refused to continue his Commission on the grounds that Obama wasn't an American?

Let's refresh the memory:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

What ever happened to this man?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

This is the part I don't understand (obviously I'm not an expert on law). If the judge knew the subpoenas were an abuse of the law, why couldn't he just throw them out or quash them? Why does Jablonski have to tell him this before he can quash them?

It isn't the Judge's job to do a lawyer's job for him. He might give some assistance to a non-lawyer trying to figure out how to make the motion on his own behalf, but not a lawyer who is clearly capable and should know better.

I Am Not A Lawyer either, my understanding is that if you want a subpoena quashed you need to give the Judge a good reason and "this is silly and frivolous' is not a good reason while 'Georgia subpoenas are not enforceable outside of Georgia' is a good reason.

Just because the subpoena is unenforceable outside of Georgia doesn't mean that every out of state target of a Georgia subpoena will automatically fight it, some may choose to cooperate anyway. Furthermore, there are actually procedures to help get subpoenas enforced across state lines. Orly filed suit in Hawai'i in order to get a subpoena enforced without even attempting to 'do it right' by finding out what documents Hawai'i requires to enforce an out of state subpoena, then contacting the Georgia courts to find out how to get those documents. Of course she might have been able to get a deposition that way, but she would never have gotten near her Holy Grail.

Orly is only doing this to attract attention to herself anyway. This is clear because she refuses to recognize and learn from her mistakes, instead doubling down on every opportunity.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the1incharge

What ever happened to this man?

He was court martialled, admitted his guilt, spent 6 months in jail, lost his commission and pension. He got off lightly actually, that is the minimum punishment he could have received. The maximum of course, would have been execution for desertion in the face of the enemy, but that is just a bit over the top.

When it was clear that he wasn't getting the Pay Pal button pressed anymore the various people that suborned him into committing professional suicide dropped him like a hot potato. He's got a web site somewhere with a Pay Pal button on it if you want to help him out.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by D7777
Who exactly hand picked Obama and made him a puppet?
I been trying to figure it out. I do have some ideas but I am not completely sure yet.

Yeah, I am sure that you have. Only your payed robot, yes man slave bluff is far from convincing.

Who do I think? It's the same people who have hand picked most of the modern day presidents, The Banksters. Now, they have all connected like a family for their international Bankster CarteL.

You know, It's not rocket science my friend. One has to wonder why you would even ask such a question when so many answers regarding this subject exist here at ATS. Playing stupid, yet being a member here at ATS, is a red falg for a fraud alert.
~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not to change the subject or anything, but the GOP has ballot access challenge problems of their own.

Ballot challenges are filed against all 5 major GOP candidates for president

And surprise! Surprise! It isn't the Democrats trying to undermine the Republican primary. Its the Republicans eating their own feces.

Apparently all candidates have paper work problems that could keep them off the primary ballot, and GOP voters may find they have no one to vote for come Primary day.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Apparently Obama uses a Connecticut SS number of 042-68-4425 which is one number after Thomas Louis Wood’s number that ends in 4424. Born in 1962 and died in 1981. 042-68-4425 was issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an older man named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890. His death was either never reported to the SS administration, or it was and then was deleted

Why would that man want to get a ss # at the age of 87? He got a new job ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

play numbers? how many 6's are in that ss number 4 is as 6,, 4 2 = 6, 8 = 6 6, do you see the pattern? here is the ss num 042-68-4425, how many 6's do you see?

edit on 30-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Obama didn't generate the PDF and the experts you spoke to were apparently not experts. If you have an issue with how the Hawaiian State Government sent the form, what programs it used to create the electronic version, etc., bug them.

Better yet, imagine a job needed an electronic copy of your birth cert. They sent it to you, and your new boss fired you because the PDF file you provided, that the state provided you, had layers.

What would you do?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Fresh news from 4 hours ago.

Media blackout on Ballot hearing

At the time, I had just witnessed an historic hearing that actually discussed the eligibility of the sitting president of the United States to run for a second term. The president had been subpoenaed to appear, and instead of his attorney respectfully following protocol to have that subpoena recalled, both Obama and his attorney, Michael Jablonski, simply failed to show up at all or offer any defense whatsoever.

Isn’t there a headline in there somewhere?

The hearing proceeded as planned, even though the table for the defense was empty. Attorneys Van Irion and J. Mark Hatfield presented their cases first and offered compelling arguments — not regarding Obama’s birthplace, but rather that the non-U.S. citizenship of Obama’s father precluded Obama’s “natural born” eligibility under the Constitution and existing Supreme Court precedent.

Irion asserted to me that not one member of the press stopped them on their way out. Doubtless the media did not want to discuss the law — they’d rather write their usual stories on the birth certificate and interview the one they’ve dubbed the “birther queen.”

Just like on ATS...

I explained to him that it was not the place of birth of the presidents’ fathers that was the issue, but rather the status of their citizenship at the time of their sons’ births. The reporter scoffed and told me that that was just my opinion, but when I attempted to inform him that it was also the opinion of the Supreme Court, he turned and walked away from me while I was in mid-sentence.

Even though I saw reporters from every major network on the scene, the actual reporting of the event was scant — primarily only in blogs or local news. Google “Georgia Ballot Challenge“ and note the non-mainstream coverage of the event.

05 04 03 02 01 31 30 Six and change...to go.
edit on 30-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by r3axion

Apparently Obama uses a Connecticut SS number of 042-68-4425 which is one number after Thomas Louis Wood’s number that ends in 4424. Born in 1962 and died in 1981. 042-68-4425 was issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an older man named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890. His death was either never reported to the SS administration, or it was and then was deleted

Why would that man want to get a ss # at the age of 87? He got a new job ?

Perhaps to collect back SS benefits.

Is there a record of benefits for that guy ?

Hmmm.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join