It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

ALL of the opposing views come from the birther camp. None of them are related to the ACTUAL law as it's been repeatedly interpreted by courts across the lands for over a century.

This is why the rational among the ATS crowd, on both sides of the Obama fence, are so annoyed and perplexed by the birthers: there's nothing there. Not because we fall on one side of a opinion, but because there's only one reasonable opinion. Reasonable, because the laws are NOT vague. Reasonable because there is only case history backing up one side and finally, reasonable, because every time you investigate evidence put force by the birther crowd it's like the Vattel thing, completely bogus BS, twisted into a half-truth and declared to be some rock solid and damning, and completely obvious, revelation.

I have yet to see a SINGLE thing put out by the birthers that either wasn't a lie or wasn't a massive cover-up requiring huge swathes of state, local and national government to act in orchestra.

Obama, love him or hate him, was born in the US. That makes him a Natural Born Citizen by every legal ruling in the last 100+ years. There's precedent even with other Presidents who shared his same legal (non) issues, i.e. non-American parents, and the legality of those Presidents were NEVER questioned, because there's no legal basis for questioning it.

The current court case will be thrown out, Obama will be on the ballot in all 50 states and he will win a second term.

You don't have to believe me, that's cool, but that's what will happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The media tries to make everyone sound crazy// because Obama didnt do what all of the other presidents do ,SHOW YOUR DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE....call me "birther" "tin foil hat guy" "racist"............dont care, its an easy task to show the original document unless he lost it like i did mine. If Georgia wants him to show it then so will S.C. which Im highly surprised they havent.If he lost it, then tell us that. Im for Ron paul and if ron didnt want to show us an original birth certificate then too bad for Ron, he cant run thats that,,BUT NO.....obama is too arrogant to be bothered with that petty stuff just like all the stuff he promised that he didnt do....The national poles show that Ron Paul is favored over Obama,,maybe its because Ron delivered a black familys baby for free before letting them get kicked out ,,,NO OTHER CANDIDATE CAN SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY AS GREAT AS THAT ABOUT THEMSELF.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
The media tries to make everyone sound crazy// because Obama didnt do what all of the other presidents do ,SHOW YOUR DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE....call me "birther" "tin foil hat guy" "racist"

Care to show us all the previous Presidents birth certificates.... of course you cannot, that claim is just more birther crap.

The media tries to make everyone sound crazy

Actually you do that yourself by making silly claims not based on anything factual.
edit on 28-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by spoor

You SAY that my story hasnt much truth but you CANNOT PROVE that anything I have quoted is not the truth.

Argument from ignorance is one of the last resorts of hucksters - you do not do yourself any favours using it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I have to be honest you and spooge are obviously Obamabots. candcatiques is the right one in this fight. How can you be so blind? Or is it that you are obtuse?
edit on 28-1-2012 by theflbikeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is how the organism of American society works. Is it flawed? Yeah, but its suppose to protect the whole organism.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

I personally dont look at their protection of lies and ignorance as protecting the organism of the Republic.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

What really suprised me was the protection that the mods have given the bot's. I thought that this was a place where the people would figure it out. Not the mods push what they think is right. Whats up with that?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I appreciate your respectful tone in that reply. It appears that most people can't discuss this issue without hurling insults at one another. I've been very disappointed at how this question has polarized everyone so sharply.

I look forward to the ruling. That will put the issue fully to bed for me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I respect the declaration constitution the bill of rights and the intentions of our forefathers. I dont worry about much else except my family.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theflbikeguy

I'm not blind, or like you, rude. I'm someone that demands extraordinary proof before I believe an extraordinary accusation. I am not an Obama supporter either. But nice try.

Like I said, I've seen no real evidence of anything that makes me think Obama is a foreign national, or in any other way ineligible for being president. Which doesn't mean I agree with all of his policies. My brain is powerful enough to do that, dislike his policies and ALSO not believe political propaganda about his place of birth/legal status.

The trick with the birthers is that none of their claims or evidence stands up to scrutiny. Look at the whole claim this thread is about. A birthed claimed that the judge had ruled and the secretary of state had taken Obama off the ballot. Neither claim was true. That's the people you're siding with. Liars. People who'll lie to you to keep their propaganda alive.

You're reaction?

To insult me.

Seems about right for a birther.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm not a crazy person

That being said this topic can rile me up.

I hope when this case is thrown out you'll come over to the dark side. Or is it the light side. Hard to know on ATS. :p

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Lets keep it quiet, don't tell anyone that his social security number is also fake. Obama Barry Seotoro whatever the hell his name is, this situation need to be resolved once and for all. Personally I'm looking forward for the next hearing. Anyone else caught doing something like that would be in jail, and yet there he is with his fingers on the red button...

Should I be concerned about that?
I sure am, and you should be too, so stop covering up for this mess and lets get to the bottom of this.

edit on 29-1-2012 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

You'd only be concerned if you were ignorant of reality.

www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I'll read your link. But like I said can't wait for the next hearing. I recall Taitz having someone from social security testifying. It's pretty easy to write stuff down on the internet everyone can read from here and there opinions differ. Some serious accusations were made now lets see what the responsible entities have to say about this, in a courtroom, where it belongs, where there is no pink elephant if you know what I mean.
edit on 29-1-2012 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I laid it out in simple clear terms here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Opinion piece from 9 hours ago.

Good piece, makes good points. Nothing really new. Might be new to some...

Source Here

But when the president says he does not have to answer the questions of a court that is acting in accordance with its legal authority, then we have a problem that goes well beyond politics and enters into the realm of constitutional law. At least, it should. It remains to be seen exactly how this drama will play out, however, and there is always the possibility that the courts will ultimately provide cover to the president and find the challenges “moot,” “stale,” “without standing” or otherwise irrelevant.

When President Nixon threatened to ignore court orders, he was threatened with impeachment. It doesn’t matter what the topic at hand is in the courtroom — when the court summons you, it behooves you to appear. This is not less true in the case of a president, the man who is responsible for enforcing the laws of the nation, but more so — for if the president thumbs his nose at lawful courts hearing lawful pleadings, then his legal authority is undermined and so is the rule of law.

Nor can the president rightfully decide to ignore this particular case because he and his attorneys think it has no merit. That is the judge’s decision, not theirs. Nor is it relevant that the underlying legal matter in this case concerns President Obama’s eligibility. Regardless of the topic at hand, if the president ignores properly formulated judicial proceedings in any jurisdiction, it must raise doubts about his fitness — not eligibility — for office.
The hubris of the president is evident in the filings of his attorney. In their effort to quash the subpoena, it was argued not that the subpoena was illegal but that it was “unreasonable.” Why? Because the president had already answered all the questions that could be asked about his citizenship.
Except he has not — especially not about whether he is a “natural born citizen.” The hearing, in fact, would have been the first opportunity for the president to actually put in evidence the documentation of his citizenship. But as with all evidence, it would be subject to dispute, and dispute is the one thing that the president and his attorneys do not want to allow. The motion to quash also does not address the central issue of who is a “natural-born citizen,” but just assumes that Barack Obama is one without stating why.

In other words, if you don’t show up to present your case, don’t be surprised if the judge rules against you. Those who were present in chambers reported that Judge Malihi intended to do just that when the president’s attorney failed to appear, but was persuaded by attorneys for the plaintiffs to let them put their evidence on the record.

edit on 29-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

That piece is factually inaccurate. The case will be dismissed as it should be.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Seems pretty accurate to me.

Which fact did you mean was wrong?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

There's nothing even vaguely constituiomal involved in this. The judge had to issue a supoena. Obama an his lawyers had to EITHER respond by showing up or receive a default judgement. The default judgement will be, like so many default judgements, overturned when the judge acknowedlges the info given by the HI Goverment.

Obama's lawyers rightly refused to establish a precedent where anyone can drag a President into court based on a conspiracy theory.

What you guys seem to forget is that Orly Taitz is a serial liar. No one should acknowledge her lunacy. She's either a political operative or a mentally ill individual. She will, justifiably lose this, the default judgement will be set aside (very very common) and Obama will never have to sully the office by responding to a case that only saw the light of day due to a legal loophole.

So.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join