It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
To conspire in secret is to deny light to shine on your actions.

There is no conspiring. Secrecy is not a bad thing.

The fact you need other people to "enlighten" you in ritualistic fashion and take oaths to allow you to move up degrees is small-minded at best but to each his own.

Freemasonry is a progressive science, taught in degrees only. There is nothing small-minded about joining a fraternal order. To say that is a pathetic attack.

I find it only necessary to point out Jesus as the only God of the living.

But not everyone believes in this faith. That is our only point.

No act of His was committed in secrecy, for good reason. Secrecy is cowardly, our whole government is now run with this mindset. The result is for all to see on a worldly stage.

And yet the Bible says that secrecy is not bad.

I wish you well on your quest for truth. Any stance I would think could be argued. Though please deny it not Pike never mentions Jesus as God so there is only one other entity to substitute his use of the word deity. Maybe you guys haven't reached that degree yet. Peace

Pike does make note that Jesus is the Savior, the Christ. He refers to him as Lord, Savior, the Son of God. He also does mention him as being God.

You should probably read it more...or learn to use the Search function better.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

To conspire in secret is to deny light to shine on your actions. The fact you need other people to "enlighten" you in ritualistic fashion and take oaths to allow you to move up degrees is small-minded at best but to each his own.

It's a shame you cannot have the "to each his own" attitude with regards to religion. We do not require others to enlighten us, we share the knowledge we have been taught with others who seek it, just as we were taught when we were the seekers. The ritual is just our method of instruction. Luckily, we don't force that on anyone who is unwilling or uninterested.

I find it only necessary to point out Jesus as the only God of the living. Now that you have that knowledge you can never deny not knowing. I need no cross to represent my faith nor any other symbol. No act of His was committed in secrecy, for good reason. Secrecy is cowardly, our whole government is now run with this mindset. The result is for all to see on a worldly stage.

And for those of us who are Christians, we already believe that. But there are those who don't and that is their belief. Our secrets are not anything that would be of concern to a non mason. If Jesus was around today, and he wanted to know what we were keeping secret, he would join to find out. And he would have no problem with what we teach.

I wish you well on your quest for truth. Any stance I would think could be argued. Though please deny it not Pike never mentions Jesus as God so there is only one other entity to substitute his use of the word deity. Maybe you guys haven't reached that degree yet. Peace

Please research more before you put words in Brother Pike's mouth. There has been plenty of that in the past. His book is there for you to read and possibly even understand.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

To put strange gods and symbols before Jesus is to offend Him.

Sorry, no one puts anything ahead of anyone. Each Mason is free to call God what they want, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, etc. I know this always bothers the fundementalists, but honestly, who cares what hard core religious loons think.

I take it you know very little of Him.

If you mean Jesus, then yes, I do not believe in the divinity of Christ. It did not make any sense to me when I was 6 years old and in catchecism class and makes even less sense to me now. I do, however, have no problem with people who do believe in the divinity of Christ, so long as they respect my viewpoints as well. You know, kinda like that whole second amendment thing we have going on in the constitution.

Pike did not worship Jesus for like I said he made no secret of his association.

Considering he was Episcopalian, yeah, he did worship Jesus. I know this comes as a shock, particularly if you have been reading the Jesus-nutter sites like biblebelievers.org.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I beg to differ, from what I have learned of Jeasus he would have no association with your organisation. Though I have no religious affiliation, from what can be gathered, no one who accepts Jesus would refer to Him as "the diety" so again, Pike has made it clear there is another name to which he refers to his god. Like I mentioned, maybe you are unaware because you don't have privy to that information yet. May that organization help you find the truth you search.

The OP was about the all-seeing eye in mainstream media and its tie to the eye of horus as many other references. Nothing new to see the persuasion that surrounds and engulfs our society, my point of view is the whole msm in a nutshell is to lead the entire world to deny Jesus, in some form or fashion, which would be my input to the topic.
As they say, all roads lead to Rome and Rome being the Vatican and its obsession with mystery Babylon religions and symbolism which has the most influential power of any organisation to this day, the beast is upon us and is currently surrounding Iran in an all-out effort to bring about one-world control/religion. We all have our opinions.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

I can understand your hesitation. Being on the inside and knowing for sure what is taught, is what makes me sure of my opinion. Craft masonry deals with more general spiritual enlightenment, whereas some of the apendant bodies deal more with the teachings of Christ. Like the Scottish Rite. The same one Pike was in. To understand him you have to read HIM, not an abbreviated, misquoted version on some fanatical website. I can do my part and assure you that reading his book will not send your soul to Hell, or damage your faith in any way. It may clear up some misconceptions and show you who is being dishonest with you.

I have not gotten an answer to my basic questions regarding the point of this thread. I guess nobody feels comfortable answering.

What affect does the artwork displayed on TV and on buildings have on you? Everyone keeps claiming the big bad Illuminati is out to get them, but the only thing "they" are doing is showing you pictures and poorly hidden symbols in buildings. i am sorry, but it just doesn't seem like such a bad thing. Maybe I am immune or so far gone that I don't notice anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have actually read some of it not from any fanatical website, one quote I stated earlier I took at random. No twisting words, he wrote what he wrote. No hesitation, there is nothing to be learned from what I have been exposed to, I have no interest. But it does have an effect on my life whereas the leaders of this country are in some form or fashion members of such organizations and judging by the course they have chosen for us, for those of us who pay attention the intention is plain to see. One point could be the EU building is built to resemble the unfinished appearance of the tower of Babel, which was also said "this time we will succeed", meaning this time God will not interfere with our joining of the world under a false religion.
Just one example out of an exhaustion of many.

The reason it matters is it is to persuade the people of the world by psyops to make the present resemble new Babylon. Like Bush Sr. said" we have a real shot at this thing". The WWW and tech is what now makes that possible. 2013 should be the inauguration of satan so to speak, that coveted number 13. Jesus is Lord of all, accept or accept not, I don't see much else that matters. Love and be accountable to those that love you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Jeasus? Nice spelling.

Wait? No one would refer to Jesus as "deity"? Well, deity means "divine status" so I would say yes, a Christians would consider Jesus to be deity. I'd hope Jesus wouldn't be against our tenets.

The All Seeing Eye has been used by many cultures, organizations, and religions/philosophies. Symbols can have many meanings and interpretations without one ever being exclusive.

For not having a specific religious belief, you do seem to prescribe to the Christian beliefs.

One could say that 13 is the number for Jesus as well as 33.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't realize the "a" key is next to the "s" key. I take it out of all my points for you to comment on, spelling was easiest for you. Jesus needs no number. I question why you are posting to this thread? You have nothing to contribute other than you're a "mason". Obviously very low on that totem pole.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

When you speak of Him, no, deity is not His name. Diety is vague and used by Pike to refrain from using the name he was referring to from how I read his writing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

do you know why masons (including Pike) use a generic term for God, or Jesus, or whomever they are referring to?

It's because others may not use the same name or title, so it avoids confusion and promotes harmony. It's not to disrespect or Blaspheme at all.

Just trying to explain.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That could be but he had no problem brawling out isis horus osiris etc. He used diety for specific reason. Occult symbols, babylonian gods, diety? One who sees the light in Jesus would have no need to babble on about such things. Those that go on, dedicate extensive writing to and build images of have agendas behind.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I post to deny and deter the spread of ignorance and stupidity.

Obviously very low on that totem pole.

Higher on it than you.

Deity is not a name, nor did I say it was, nor did Pike. It is a general term to describe something as divine or being a god. Masonry allows men of all Faith into its folds and as such cannot take a specific name as it would split the members and cause disharmony. Deity (among other names) is used as a generic term so each member may worship in their own way. Tolerance is something practiced in Masonry and something anti-Masons seem to hate.

He also had no problem saying Jesus was the Son of God, that he is Savior either so your point is mute.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ironic how some Christians are arrogant enough to believe that they understand the words written about a man who was part diety and lived two millenia ago SO WELL that they understand His mind and motives, yet refuse to believe that other men, equally learned, could have read and understood another man's words from two hundred years ago.

Any time someone says 'the Illuminati did it!' my moron monitor beeps.

Stop blaming powerful 'Luciferians' for the ills of your world, and do something constructive about it.

Volunteer, read more than just the one book.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

you and I are on the same side. It seems as if the more radical a person is in their religion, the less tolerant they become of others. It's a shame people don't learn to subdue their passions a bit more. A follower of Christ is just that. Even the non Christian masons are on the same side as they are believers of Jesus' Father.

Albert Pike was a man. Just a man. He was very literate and was a great thinker. The really cool thing about being a person is you have free will and with that, the ability to disagree with anyone you see fit. Pike offers that option to any readers of Morals and Dogma in the opening text of his book. What bothers us masons so much is not that people like you don't agree with him, it's that you don't really know what he said, because someone basterdized his work and misquoted it out of context in order to suit their agenda. I have not read everything he wrote, but nothing I have read of his points to him being anything other than a God fearing man who likes to talk. I think you would have a hard time finding anything in context that would point to him being a luciferian, or even a worshiper of anyone other than God.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can't say I have a problem with the Illuminati, nor do I have a problem with Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

It's hubris, it's pride.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well you can have your false religion and believe in whatever. I could care less about Pike and what he believed or thought. I will leave that all for you. The fact that you have to even have the word mason in your name to me is pathetic. Does that make you feel like somebody? You brought nothing of interest to this thread. I've been on a quest for knowledge since the mid 90's and have a broad understanding of the world around me.
I need no explaination from you on any topic spoken of here. Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Freemasonry isn't a "false religion". I am Christian and no one is going to tell me otherwise; I define my relationship with God, not anyone else.

My name is a combination of the two fraternities I belong to. I mean, everyone chooses their name for a reason. I could attack yours and talk about the need to to put "mental" in it.

Yeah, for your quest. I'm in it for truth, not propaganda.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"Prolonging all the external lines of the Hexagon, which also it
includes, we have six smaller triangles, whose bases cut each other
in the central point of the Tetractys, itself always the symbol of
the generative power of the Universe, the Sun, Brahma, Osiris,
Apollo, Bel, and the Deity Himself. Thus, too, we form twelve still
smaller triangles, three times three of which compose the Tetractys
itself." -A.Pike

Really you could quote him many times. The deity he refers to is certainly NOT JesusChrist.
I'm suprised this is new to you. Just by his so-called "commandments" he has
blasphemed omitting Sabbath, strange gods, murder, lying, etc.

He is referring to the star of david, which masons represent with square & compass which is for the hermaphrodite deity baphomet, reproductive worship, isis worship, phallus worship, hence the infatuation with Babylon/Egypt.
Builders of the tower of Babel as seat of world power. Clearer now?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There is no such thing in Freemasonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join