It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

The references I made were names of actual Architects. Famous ones.

You argue that architects do not create.

The Guggenheim Bilbao is quite a creation.

Thus, Argument flawed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Hi Honorable fellow ATS member,

Note that I find you honorable, unlike others posting in this thread, because you seem interested in Investigating and Researching conspiracies, which is THE HONORABLE THING TO DO in a Conspiracy Forum.

Those who are NOT Honorable, use this as a Secret Society chat group hoping to thus derail threads by taking them off topic and polluting any constructive ATS forum discussion with their Inside Jokes and mindless banter. I cannot help to notice that there is ZERO Moderating done to prevent this, possibly due to the notorious membership of Admins and Owners in that same Secret Society ?!?

In case the GANGS of Freemasons stalking this thread are unable to read and clearly understand what is written at the top of their screen, this topic is about:

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

I have failed to hear anything at all in any of their posts responding in any way to the fact that CNBC could have Illuminati connections or would happen to be part of an existing global Luciferian network. If you don't know about the existence of such a network, then you might as well research it or else abstain from trashing our very legitimate interest in exposing this CONSPIRACY.

If you are trying to BLOCK OUR ATTEMPTS TO EXPOSE A CONSPIRACY then you are traitors to the very vocation of the ATS FORUM and I sincerely think that such behavior should expose you to at least an official warning, a suspension or being banned. This topic is outlined very clearly in its title and first post. Those defending Freemasonry have already done so in large numbers and in many pages of posts. You have made your point and further repetition can only serve to detract from this thread, a typical disinformation tactic.

GS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You should open a dictionary or thesaurus once in a while. They say contrary to your post.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

This is a perfect example of the sort of Masonic Posts polluting this thread with ZERO relevance to the topic!

GS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

So you either believe in the spiritual Satan who opposes God and is at war with him. Who gives these mongrels the power they Krave. Or you believe in aliens. Can't tell by youre op which one it is. But a star and a flag for comprehensive coverage.

I do miss the peacock.

I count eleven in the peacocks fan of feathers.
For me these peoples ultimate worship of Satan and hatred of Christ is confirmation that we are to let God tend to these he refers to as the wicked in the Bible. My belief in God has opened my eyes and given me great understanding of these goings on. It all ties together and like Johnny Cash once wrote. It's go'in by the book.

edit on 29-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Are we Masons not supplying information? Do we not link our sources when asked? I hardly ever see Conspiracy Theorists link their sources. Shouldn't all the facts be placed on the table or are you only wanting your agenda to be seen?

To us "NOT Honorable" are we breaking rules by posting? If you think we've broken a rule, then report us and quit your whining. It has also been pointed out that only a small number of Mods are Masons, and you have never been able to show any nepotistic abuse. I have had posts removed and censured for it. If Mods post they say that they are there as a Poster not a Mod. Saying the Mods have done anything other than their job is slanderous.

We don't stalk threads. I check this forum like I do on a daily basis and if for some reason its active (and I have the time), I post. It's no different than non- or anti-Masons.

The media is globally connected, but being international doesn't equate to Luciferian, or rather more correctly, Satanic.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Are we Masons not supplying information? Do we not link our sources when asked? I hardly ever see Conspiracy Theorists link their sources.

Well, it appears that from your standpoint there are 2 Distinct Groups here at ATS:

A. Conspiracy Theorists

B. Freemasons

If so... what on earth are Masons doing here, if not trying to Debunk Conspiracy Theorists?

This is tantamount to an admission that you are infiltrating this forum given you clearly separate yourself and your fellow Freemasons from Conspiracy Theorists. Not to mention that some of these Conspiracies are kept Secret, and use as vehicles Secret Societies such as yours.

I am a Conspiracy Theorist, so this venue is a natural one as it was designed for us to further our investigations and ascertain many key aspects of the Conspiracies we are studying. I am not a Freemason, and honorably I have not infiltrated any of your Lodges or sought to create strive among you in your temples. Yet you and your fellow Freemasons are admittedly NOT Conspiracy Theorists yet you penetrate this forum with an overbearing presence in numbers and tenacious persistence, to oppose us right here in our own designated vehicle, a Conspiracy Forum.

If only for this YOU ARE DISHONORABLE.

Was this a mission given to you by your hierarchical superiors, or were you simply prompted to go out on your own to find places and ways to promote your Secret Society's agenda on the internet? Or is this just the way you tend to behave, without regard for others' beliefs and pursuits and seeking to occult the truth of those who are unworthy to be initiated to your great knowledge?

Regardless of your motives in being here, you have just stated that the Freemasons in this thread and in this forum are NOT Conspiracy theorists. So your and their only purpose here is either to entertain yourselves at our expense, mocking and deriding our efforts, or possibly to derail threads with inane banter and otherwise oppose genuine Conspiracy Theorists at large.

ATS members, take note !

GS

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Lots of Masons are Conspiracy theorists... We are also human.

Forgive us for being a bit sensitive to allegations of Satanism and having to constantly defend ourselves against a two hundred year old admitted hoax.

Freemasonry is not the Illuminati, the Illuminati is not around anymore, and the irony is that you give away your own power every time you accuse others of stealing it.

Blaming some boogey man on a conspiracy forum is not going to make anyone's life any better, and frankly, us Masons are a bit tired of having to explain that to you.

Should we just accept that you don't know what you're talking about? Perhaps, but the principle of Charity means quite a bit to us, and we'd like you to realize that this particular Conspiracy is DOA.

We are not Luciferians.

Nor do the Illuminati currently exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I would like you to picture in your mind what a thread might be like without masons in this forum:

Thread title: Masons R Stupid

body of thread: Masons worship the devil, and they sacrifice all the missing people in the world to Satan.

Response: Yep.

//end of thread//

You are welcome.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm speaking of God, does that fit into your understanding??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hey Getsmart, the fact these "masons" are represented with square & compass not understanding it is the zionist star of david hermaphrodite baphomet deity two triangles inverted over one another, square fixed compass unfixed which they hold so dear, that , in of itself is entertainment for me. "Come out of her my people" mystery babylon at its finest. Too late shall be the cry for some.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
Hey Getsmart, the fact these "masons" are represented with square & compass not understanding it is the zionist star of david hermaphrodite baphomet deity two triangles inverted over one another, square fixed...

Uh, considering the square, by its very defintion, is a RIGHT ANGLE (90 degrees for the ignorant), how can it form part of a Star of David, which is constructed of two equilateral triangles, each with three angles of 60 degrees?

Learn some geometry.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Um, I'm a carpenter so I'm aware of the degrees. I said it was the representation of, sorry you have no knowledge of your own fraternity. Maybe you should read a few posts back and understand what your brother Pike was referring to. You just might learn something.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Regardless of your motives in being here, you have just stated that the Freemasons in this thread and in this forum are NOT Conspiracy theorists.

Hello, Massive Jumper to Conclusions. Just because someone does not buy into YOUR conspiracy does not make them not interested in conspiracies, or not a conspiracist. It just means that they sifted through your inanity and found it lacking.

This is similar to how you always point the Satanic Stink-Finger at Masons yet it is you who claims to get visits from the Devil. People can see through your hypocrisy and illogical dot connection. It does not mean they do not ascribe to other conspiracies, just not YOURS.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I am still waiting for you to explain how you got Balphomet out of that quote.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF
Im new here so forgive me, this is so over the top i can't tell if the OP is serious or if this is supposed to be some type of comic parody.

Oh, it's very real. You just have to know what to believe and what not to believe. Generally, the users will provide a Sherlock Holmes type layout of the information and evidence and arguments required to make a conclusion. That's when you offer your own answer, question, or insight, and it gets added to the pool before everything is once again processed.

But be warned: not everything will have an answer. And therein lies the beauty...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by KSigMason

Are we Masons not supplying information? Do we not link our sources when asked? I hardly ever see Conspiracy Theorists link their sources.

Well, it appears that from your standpoint there are 2 Distinct Groups here at ATS:

A. Conspiracy Theorists

B. Freemasons

If so... what on earth are Masons doing here, if not trying to Debunk Conspiracy Theorists?

This is tantamount to an admission that you are infiltrating this forum given you clearly separate yourself and your fellow Freemasons from Conspiracy Theorists. Not to mention that some of these Conspiracies are kept Secret, and use as vehicles Secret Societies such as yours.

I am a Conspiracy Theorist, so this venue is a natural one as it was designed for us to further our investigations and ascertain many key aspects of the Conspiracies we are studying. I am not a Freemason, and honorably I have not infiltrated any of your Lodges or sought to create strive among you in your temples. Yet you and your fellow Freemasons are admittedly NOT Conspiracy Theorists yet you penetrate this forum with an overbearing presence in numbers and tenacious persistence, to oppose us right here in our own designated vehicle, a Conspiracy Forum.

If only for this YOU ARE DISHONORABLE.

Was this a mission given to you by your hierarchical superiors, or were you simply prompted to go out on your own to find places and ways to promote your Secret Society's agenda on the internet? Or is this just the way you tend to behave, without regard for others' beliefs and pursuits and seeking to occult the truth of those who are unworthy to be initiated to your great knowledge?

Regardless of your motives in being here, you have just stated that the Freemasons in this thread and in this forum are NOT Conspiracy theorists. So your and their only purpose here is either to entertain yourselves at our expense, mocking and deriding our efforts, or possibly to derail threads with inane banter and otherwise oppose genuine Conspiracy Theorists at large.

ATS members, take note !

GS

I'm going to take a flying leap into the cosmos and say that the Masons are here to not only educate people on the truths of Freemasonry, but debunk any lies spread about them. In other words, they are keeping people enlightened as to the more accurate side of the myths.

They keep the nutters at bay, essentially.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
To the OP, just because they use an eye doesn't mean they are connected to everyone or every group that has ever used an eye as a symbol. Symbols don't have singular, exclusive meanings or interpretations. It makes sense for a media outlet to have an eye as their symbol.

I was only going off your post where you clearly cut the lines between two groups. I'm not saying its between Masons and non-Masons as there are plenty of non-Masons who are not anti-Masons.

No one said this forum was strictly for conspiracy theorists. It is a discussion board where more than one point of view can be given. If you don't like it, go to the Ephesians forum where Masons are banned for no reason.

There is no infiltration. I mean, we all joined of our own accord and for our own reasons.

I believe in some conspiracies, but I laugh at the notion that Freemasonry is connected from my personal experience. I am no fan of the UN, global government, and some of the conspiracies/policies being pushed by radical liberals.

No offense, but I am not one to really care what other people say about me. I know who I am and whether my honor is intact or not.

I was not prompted, solicited, or promoted to come here. I came here out of curiosity to what was being said about us. After seeing so many lies and misinformation I wasn't going to sit idly by why so much false information was being passed. Nor do I believe we should be allowed to just take it on the chin.

Isn't God the Architect of all things?

That may be your interpretation of the symbols, but that doesn't mean that is an accepted fact or definition of them. Nor is Baphomet worshiped or idolized in Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, if you still need further clarification, simply he is explaining drawing a hexagran from a hexagon quite literally. Then he refers this symbol to the regenerative powers of the universe, does he not?

Reason being the inverted trialngle one over the other is an ancient representation of the hermaphrodite deity referred to as baphomet. This is also why such other gods were referenced to compare to the one he spoke of as "the deity". Speaking of isis, osiris and "the deity" in the same sentence leaves little in the way of question of whom he was speaking of. If this doesn't clarify it for you, I'm afraid your understanding is impossible.

Question for you sir, if this is not what was being described well then maybe you can "enlighten" me as to why he was speaking of a hexagram, regenerative powers, isis, osiris, "the deity" in this context.
I doubt I will get a logical response but please explain.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you need further clarification, what is meant by tetractys refers to sun worship/nature worship which is why osiris, the sun, etc. were mentioned. Hermaphrodite gods have to do with sex/nature/sun worship in some form or fashion which, to a believer in Jesus would see as mystery babylon which in revelations were called to "come out of her". The whore of babylon which rides the beast, mother mary replacing Jesus as the gate of heaven by the catholic church which just so happens to subscribe to the same sun worship.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join