It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The quote was from Morals & Dogma, no he does not say specifically what I summarized. I just understand what he is saying. He is explaining a hexagon, draw one, extending the lines of intersection outward forms a hexagram. This is why you have the square/compass inverted over it. Same as the star of David. Representing male-female combination. Two triangles one up one down. Square fixed, compass not fixed. He goes on to describe extending the points inward forming 6 inner triagles. He references those ancient gods for this reason. He speaks many times of Isis. Whenever you see an obelisk you are seeing representation of male organ. Phallus worship. The hermaphrodite gods are symbolized by the hexagram. What do you suppose he was referring to when speaking of the twelve smaller triangles?

Better question, do you understand anything of the paragraph I quoted? How would you describe its meaning?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

how about this, you post a direct quote in context, and then we will all know what you think you know.

this should be interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Why do you say that was not a direct quote? I thought you said you read his book.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I did. And for some odd reason, I never read anything about phalus worship, balphomet, or anything else you mentioned. I have seen that in the Taxil Hoax, but anybody who has a tiny bit of sense, knows that is a long proven, even admitted hoax, by Leo Taxil.

Again, please just quote and link to source, then everyone can learn how terrible masonry really is.

I promise, if I find out that I secretly worship Balphomet, I will quit right away.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
"Prolonging all the external lines of the Hexagon, which also it
includes, we have six smaller triangles, whose bases cut each other
in the central point of the Tetractys, itself always the symbol of
the generative power of the Universe, the Sun, Brahma, Osiris,
Apollo, Bel, and the Deity Himself. Thus, too, we form twelve still
smaller triangles, three times three of which compose the Tetractys
itself." -A.Pike

Really you could quote him many times. The deity he refers to is certainly NOT JesusChrist.
I'm suprised this is new to you. Just by his so-called "commandments" he has
blasphemed omitting Sabbath, strange gods, murder, lying, etc.

Direct quote. Do you understand what he is describing? Have you not read this before? By the way this is just a random quote I took out of the book, no one that I'm aware of has spoke of it. I only quoted this particular paragraph because it had reference to what I was explaining.
You may have your translation of it, I see exactly his point.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

how do you get balphomet and phallus worship out of that?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just to be clear, here is the quote you are speaking of in context.

To us, as Masonic Judges, the triangle figures forth the Pyramids, which, planted firmly as the everlasting hills, and accurately adjusted to the four cardinal points, defiant of all assaults of men and time, teach us to stand firm and unshaken as they, when our feet are planted upon the solid truth.

It includes a multitude of geometrical figures, all having a deep significance to Masons. The triple triangle is peculiarly sacred, having ever been among all nations a symbol of the Deity. Prolonging all the external lines of the Hexagon, which also it includes, we have six smaller triangles, whose bases cut each other in the central point of the Tetractys, itself always the symbol of p. 827 the generative power of the Universe, the Sun, Brahma, Osiris, Apollo, Bel, and the Deity Himself. Thus, too, we form twelve still smaller triangles, three times three of which compose the Tetractys itself.

link to source

And the Deity he speaks of is God, or The Grand Architect of the Universe.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You are exactly right, although the God I pray to created. An architect builds from existing material. You need to understand a little deeper what it is you are a part of my friend. The sun, osiris, brahma, apollo and isis are all in some form or fashion Babylonian gods. They would all point you away from the Almighty Father which sent Jesus to this world for us. Which is the point taken.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

this is where we differ. While I only believe in One God, (that being Jesus Christ's Father) I understand that the history of the world is not all explained in the encyclopedia. There are many mysteries that have been forgotten over time. Just because ancient Egyptians used Gods to explain things they didn't understand, doesn't meant that if I study them, I am putting their Gods before Mine. I still get to keep my beliefs in tact and find out all the things they were trying to say. It's my choice to believe or disbelieve anything I learn. And I am confident enough in my faith that I do not fear loosing my relationship with God over anything.

As I said, we are on the same side, I just am not as far to that side as you are. My personal opinion is that being over zealous is a very dangerous thing and it tends to blind you from reality. But to each his own as a wise man once said.

Have a nice day, and God bless you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi de111codEiT,

If is a great comfort to find a genuine researcher in Secret Societies in the Secret Society section of ATS. Up until now most of my experience in this section of the ATS forum has been getting bashed, insulted by members of Secret Societies attacking and trying to discredit anyone who doesn't find it just wonderful that their Secret Society subverts democracies and plays dirty pool behind the scenes. They find privilege and ego gratification in their membership, so they feel compelled to gloat at those who are kept in the dark: they know the secrets and we're the clueless fools, that at least part of what appeals to them in the secrecy. The rest of the appeal comes from the fact that knowledge and information grant a power advantage over others who are less informed

Hi Getsmart,

I’m glad to hear that and I hope to be hanging around as I have a lot to share. I’ve seen the unequivocally pathetic attacks and rebuttals from the duped and dumbfounded members of the secret societies and subsquently pity them. I have secrets and discoveries that even they don’t know about and in time will be interested to see them respond to what I have to share, which by many means supports your experiences, research and discoveries

Yes, the Rothschild family has been central as the key coordinating family which has mixed its blood with the purest royal bloodlines by cross-breeding with the pseudo-British German Saxe Coburg Gotha bloodline currently usurping the throne of Great Britain.

Yes… and Freemasonry provided much foundation for the draconian British Empire ‘Saxe Coburg Gotha bloodline’ which was changed to the ‘House of Windsor’ to put in place their wholly distasteful agendas and control mechanisms. The connections are undeniable.

The primary and official royal palace of the British monarch, Buckingham palace has its own Masonic lodge named 'The Royal Household lodge' and His Royal Hideousness Prince Edward Duke of Kent has been the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England; the governing body of Freemasonry for 43 years.

He lives in Kensington palace, Hyde Park with Prince Michael of Kent who is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex.

Compass and pentagram in Hyde park pointing to Kensington palace. The tip of a very big and deep iceberg.

I know you are well aware of the Royal/Illuminati/Masonic connections Getsmart, I’m sharing more for others viewing.

Thanks for your useful input in this thread and for giving some positive balance where so many SECRET SOCIETY MEMBERS have occupied this section to promote their SECT.

A pleasure and Thank you for your efforts in spreading truth and awareness friend, I hope to bring more than balance to these forums. Disclosure IS coming…

edit on 28-1-2012 by de1111codEiT because: beer is for dumbasses

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
Disclosure IS coming…

edit on 28-1-2012 by de1111codEiT because: beer is for dumbasses

how about you bring it sooner rather than later. I cannot wait.

I love a good story.
edit on 28-1-2012 by network dude because: God created beer as proof that he loves us.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You realize 'architect' is synonymous with 'creator'?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
The primary and official royal palace of the British monarch, Buckingham palace has its own Masonic lodge named 'The Royal Household lodge'
Indeed, it does. The pages, footmen, butlers and security details wanted a lodge of their own. (Though it doesn't actually meet on palace grounds...) The monarchy wasn't terribly thrilled by the idea...

More info here.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Every few months us 'Secret' Society types (Evil minions) must tolerate some 'holier and wiser than thou' internet noob who has it ALL figured out.

An eye for a logo!

A square and compass in the street grid!

Albert Pike said the word 'Lucifer' four times in a thirty thousand word tome!

And my personal favorite, 'you don't know what they are Really Up To, because you aren't high enough in the ranks.'

Come back when you have an original stance on this drivel, or some sort of factual evidence of our baby eating, and I'll be happy to decry all the charity and brotherhood I've experienced.

Until then, stick to the funny pages.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually, no. Architects design using created materials. Architects are incapable of creating.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm sure Buckminster Fuller, Frank Gehry and Frank Lloyd Wright would beg to differ with you on that.

Steel is a medium, and just a bunch of chemicals until an Architect decides what to use it for.

Your argument is flawed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Speaking of babylon i heard nimrod was the first freemason is that true?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Poor reference on your part. Argument is airtight

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Who's to say, really? Can't say no though.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No one is our master, not even our creator(s).

We are the masters of our own destiny, both in body and spirit.

No one can control or manipulate us (unless we let them).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join