It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData

I doubt I will get a logical response but please explain.

Excuse me whilst I wipe the drool from my chin.

The peculiar and principal symbol of this Degree is the Tetractys of Pythagoras, suspended in the East, where ordinarily the sacred word or letter glitters, like it, representing the Deity. Its nine external points form the triangle, the chief symbol in Masonry, with many of the meanings of which you are familiar. To us, its three sides represent the three principal attributes of the Deity, which created, and now, as ever, support, uphold, and guide the Universe in its eternal movement; the three supports of the Masonic Temple, itself an emblem of the Universe:--Wisdom, or the Infinite Divine Intelligence; Strength, or Power, the Infinite Divine Will; and Beauty, or the Infinite Divine Harmony, the Eternal Law, by virtue of which the infinite myriads of suns and worlds flash ever onward in their ceaseless revolutions, without clash or conflict, in the Infinite of space, and change and movement are the law of all created existences. To us, as Masonic Judges, the triangle figures forth the Pyramids, which, planted firmly as the everlasting hills, and accurately adjusted to the four cardinal points, defiant of all assaults of men and time, teach us to stand firm and unshaken as they, when our feet are planted upon the solid truth. It includes a multitude of geometrical figures, all having a deep significance to Masons. The triple triangle is peculiarly sacred, having ever been among all nations a symbol of the Deity. Prolonging all the external lines of the Hexagon, which also it includes, we have six smaller triangles, whose bases cut each other in the central point of the Tetractys, itself always the symbol of p. 827 the generative power of the Universe, the Sun, Brahma, Osiris, Apollo, Bel, and the Deity Himself. Thus, too, we form twelve still smaller triangles, three times three of which compose the Tetractys itself. I refrain from enumerating all the figures that you may trace within it: but one may not be passed unnoticed. The Hexagon itself faintly images to us a cube, not visible at the first glance, and therefore the fit emblem of that faith in things invisible, most essential to salvation. The first perfect solid, and reminding you of the cubical stone that sweated blood, and of that deposited by Enoch, it teaches justice, accuracy, and consistency. The infinite divisibility of the triangle teaches the infinity of the Universe, of time, of space, and of the Deity, as do the lines that, diverging from the common centre, ever increase their distance from each other as they are infinitely prolonged. As they may be infinite in number, so are the attributes of Deity infinite; and as they emanate from one centre and are projected into space, so the whole Universe has emanated from God.

Read it all, then read it again. If you don't get it, return the Bible blinders to your head, and continue with your WAY overzealous responses.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Um, I'm a carpenter so I'm aware of the degrees. I said it was the representation of...

Then you should be even more ashamed of postulating one as another. The Square and Compasses are not and do not represent a hexagon, hexagram or the tetractys.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You did nothing but repeat the same two pages which still point out the fact of sun/nature worship. Your symbolism is an exact representation of it so in a way you are proving it to yourself. Pathagoreans worshipped the rising sun, all masonic symbols come from Babylon in some form or fashion. You really added nothing to this.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have to differ. It's the very reason they are inverted over one another. Square fixed, compass not fixed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have to differ. It's the very reason they are inverted over one another. Square fixed, compass not fixed.

Differ all you want. Your point is founded in ignorance, both of geometery and Masonry. Why would the compasses need to be fixed? In Masonic ritual they are frequently moved and neither do they represent a hexagram.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's the mindset that masons cater to multiple religions which is the power behind a possible one-world religion. If any of you do believe in Jesus have you not read Revelations speaking of mystery Babylon, mother of harlots?
Masonic symbolism should make it very clear which side of this they're on. You either accept any of the many forms of sun/nature worship or you accept Jesus. I don't see many other alternatives. I have done my part, I have made you aware if you have yet connected the dots. If you accepted Jesus then you would have no need for a fraternity which speaks of strange gods and uses sun symbolism. If you do not believe in Jesus that is your choice as well. To each his own. Believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

male-female. I never said the compass had to be fixed. Believe what you want, I really don't care. I was informing anyone who possibly was not aware to this. You stating otherwise does not make it ignorance. In my eyes you feeling the need to justify everything masons do is ignorance. Someone else taught you the rituals. Here you would have people thinking you started the damn thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's the mindset that masons cater to multiple religions which is the power behind a possible one-world religion.

Why is belief in God bad? Why does everyone have to ascribe to your monolithic belief in Jesus?

You either accept any of the many forms of sun/nature worship or you accept Jesus. I don't see many other alternatives.

Then maybe you need to take a look at some of the myths surrounding Jesus and the similarities to pre-Christian sun-worship, there is very little difference.

If you accepted Jesus then you would have no need for a fraternity which speaks of strange gods...

The 'strange god' we believe in is God. How many omnipotent, omnisciencent creators can there be?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

...all masonic symbols come from Babylon in some form or fashion.

Really? Then please explain in detail how any of the following are related to Babylon:

The Book of Constitutions Guarded by the Tyler's Sword
    The Anchor and Ark
    The Fortyseventh Problem of Euclid
    The Hourglass
    The Scythe
    The Three Steps
    The Beehive
    The Pot of Incense
    The Sword Pointing to a Naked Heart

Have fun Captain Generalities.

edit on 30-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I never said the compass had to be fixed.

My mistake. I meant the Square, which, in Masonic symbolism is frequently moved. It is not fixed. Same reuslt. Your premise is flawed.

Someone else taught you the rituals. Here you would have people thinking you started the damn thing.

Exactly, which means I, unlike you, actually understand them.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You did nothing but repeat the same two pages which still point out the fact of sun/nature worship. Your symbolism is an exact representation of it so in a way you are proving it to yourself. Pathagoreans worshipped the rising sun, all masonic symbols come from Babylon in some form or fashion. You really added nothing to this.

here, for the slow people who failed to read the whole thing.

The triple triangle is peculiarly sacred, having ever been among all nations a symbol of the Deity

The trinity. Have you any earthly idea what Deity he is referring to right here?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well he never says but I do have an earthly idea of the ones he does mention and I understand why. IHS

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A square is 90 fixed. Compass is not fixed. I'm not fimiliar wit all those symbols you referenced but the beehive does not strengthen your position.

Question: If I made up a ritual n had you exersize it then explained the meaning to you , does that mean you have understanding of what it actually means or just understanding of the definition I gave you?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this is one of those unwinnable situations. You are convinced that I eat Lucifer pie for desert every night and there is nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

You can rest easy knowing that Heaven will be filled with only people who think exactly like you and the rest of us will be in hell. Good day to you and your thumpers.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A square is 90 fixed. Compass is not fixed.

And being that it is fixed at 90 degrees it can not be used to help form a hexagram or hexagon. Simple geometery proves this point.

I'm not fimiliar wit all those symbols you referenced but the beehive does not strengthen your position.

Being that you are not familiar with them then you over generalization does not apply, nor does your opinion of the beehive. Thank you for playing.

Question: If I made up a ritual n had you exersize it then explained the meaning to you , does that mean you have understanding of what it actually means or just understanding of the definition I gave you?

I have taken the time to explore the history of Masonic symbolism, you, as evidenced by your admission to not even understanding any of the symbols of the Master Mason Degree, nor the ability to have a fundemental grasp on what the Square and Compasses are, have not. I think I have a better grasp on not only what they mean, but what they mean to me.

Additionally, if I tell you that as a Mason that the meaning of the Forty Seventh Problem of Euclid is one thing, and a non-Mason tells you otherwise, what is the Masonic usage of the symbol?

edit on 30-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well he never says but I do have an earthly idea of the ones he does mention and I understand why. IHS

If he never says, yet, I provided the exact information you need to deduce he is speaking of the Holy Trinity, how are you so arrogant that you presume to know what his hidden meanings are? Answer: you cannot.
YDF

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

Your view is not the view or intent of the Fraternity.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Absolutely not my point of view and your fraternity has done enough, thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So, I guess we won't be seeing you at Lodge then?

It is the height of arrogance to suggest that Not only do you understand and truly know the will and mind of such a powerful and all knowing being, but that you can somehow be judgemental and pedantic in His name.

Illuminate on that...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Nowhere in Freemasonry do we say that the Square & Compasses are derived from the Hexagram. I'd say we have done our fair share of the charitable work in the world, but there is always more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join