It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am from an Illuminati bloodline with an exception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Caveat lector. At least, be forewarned and forearmed with alternative perspectives.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why would you post your secret activities and your name if you are in fear?

Someone mentioned brainwashing. I knew someone else who claimed to be of illuminati bloodline. He was worried that he may have had many layers of conditioning in his younger life that his conscious mind isn't even aware of. I don't know whether he was deluded, a liar or quite genuine. I liked him though, and he seemed good hearted. Do you know you haven't been subjected to mind control?

I don't say believe you, or otherwise, but I don't wish you any harm, and hope you can find what you're looking for.
The play-ground bully boy mentality of some people around here is embarrassing. But then again, you must know that people get sick of being lied to and strung along.

Don't wait till you have proof - please explain now how you think you can help people, and also, how we can access our hidden abilities.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Please do help. You are not of average IQ they just tell you this. I know what to look for the problem is where.

hehe

So then your IQ isnt that high, they just tell you this

Ok then so Honest question........im a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.......

I have a friend that worked with the DEA there, and he agreed to let me test you by asking you if you know him......

Since hes in no danger now of me releasing his name, and he wants to call your bull......

as wishes by mods, you may PM me to confirm or deny knowing this man

Do you know him or not, if you were there........????
edit on 23-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why did you delete your whole original post to start this thread.....

Too many questions you didn't like???
edit on 23-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

That is not relevant to the aims of the group.

Foster knew he was opening himself up to ridicule, it takes guts to fly in the face of popular belief.

Exposing the problems and working towards a solution is positive.

I accept negativity as a part of our experience here but I chose to find what can be beneficial and magnify.

The subject of our discussion is how to help our friend, that is all that was requested.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Please do help. You are not of average IQ they just tell you this. I know what to look for the problem is where.

hehe

So then your IQ isnt that high, they just tell you this

Ok then so Honest question........im a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.......

I have a friend that worked with the DEA there, and he agreed to let me test you by asking you if you know him......

Since hes in no danger now of me releasing his name, and he wants to call your bull......

Do you know him or not, if you were there........????

PLEASE remove his name! Look, I have DEA connections too.....but they are usually UNDERCOVER agents and releasing their name is not good. Even if they no longer work.....having their name out there could get them killed. Come on!

Plus it is against T&C.

Thanks MBTM
edit on January 23rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

You said you quit.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by tpaine1809

You said you quit.

Here is his reply to me on previous page...yup, he said he quit in his original post he has now deleted. He said he quit due to his conscience not allowing him to continue in his position....

It's those pesky little details that are hard to keep track of...

reply to post by Destinyone

www.reddit.com...

This is what got me fired.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Illumanati are losing the game and will lose so why join the losing side.
We know their hidden history. their multi faceted agenda - soon there will be no more secrets.
We know their distorted belief system which is laughable but no joke
They are already infitrated and afraid - watch their antics in the times to come.
Their secret bunkers and hide out will not be spared by a greater force coming into play.
Come on Illumanti - get real and assist Humanity and save your souls

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by SaturnFX

Illuminati are not inherently evil. Read Hidden Hand's work.

Naa, pass.
Listen, after hearing all sides of the argument for years, I have concluded the illuminati is simply an excuse moreso than a reality.
Every single mark of success has some poor backwoods yokel crying illuminati. I am bored of it, and the conspiracy theory authors make a fortune on the gullible idiots.

In saying that, I am absolutely positive that there is rampant corporatism that rules the planet..this is very close to the conspiracy of the illuminati, however, it is not..and when people start crying out illuminati, it makes me wonder if its a boogieman planted in the ignorant to deflect the view of the corporatists cutting up and selling our world for profit...making such discussions about this consolidation of wealth and power of nations into the nut basket with shapeshifting reptiles and bigfoot in the sewers, etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

That is not relevant to the aims of the group.

A group's credibility isn't relevant to its aims? Double

You're the one that dragged it in here. If it's relevant to the thread, then its credibility is most definitely relevant. Don't send someone down a blind alley like that and not expect to be called out on it. Aims shmames. Any nutwagon can appear sensible, if you accept his premise.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hate to be a jerk here but, this thread isnt about the evil or benignness of the illuminati.....

It was about a person claiming to be from the bloodline/insider......

Since he deleted it, IMHO this thread is over

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

I am now quoting from your original post. Why did you delete it? You made some outrageous claims, I think we, who took time to read and post in the thread YOU started, are due an answer. jmoho...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I debunked Einstein's theory of relativity in 30 mins...

Using my I.Q. of 143.3333 (repeating) I was able to unbunk your debunk of Einstein's theory of General and Special Relativity in 29.75 minutes. My real name is Leroy Jenkins and you can view all of my exploits on youtube where I use my massive ego intelligence to foil people's poorly laid plans.

Einstein worked in a patent office and all this theory was disproved by DATA, something corporate scientists are taught to ignore, to all of our peril.

Here is a good article on that contains Einstein. Oh, and he wasn't given the Nobel Prize for the theory of relativity, for although it should be relegated to the failed piles, it wasn't his to begin with, and they knew enough to not want to accredit him with someone else's theory, so they instead lifted a Russian Scientists work to accredit him with because they felt better at getting away with that.

www.levashov.info...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
In saying that, I am absolutely positive that there is rampant corporatism that rules the planet..this is very close to the conspiracy of the illuminati, however, it is not..and when people start crying out illuminati, it makes me wonder if its a boogieman planted in the ignorant to deflect the view of the corporatists cutting up and selling our world for profit...

We're in complete agreement except for this relatively minor point. I don't think it's intentional. I think a whole lot of good-intentioned people create this situation of obfuscation and mis-direction which plays right into the hands of the corporatists without realizing what they're doing.

The thing is, the ones distracted by the nonsense weren't going to be able to affect any real meaningful change, anyway. It sort of serves as a honeypot for the kook squad to get them over in a corner out of the way, while some serious work can continue here in Real World.

Hanlon's Razor.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Someone with a plan tends to beat out the person who has none.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sorry to break into this post but:

I have discovered a way to transfer matter from one point to another with a hand held laser light from Walgreens, it wasnt really that hard. Took me like 15 minutes or so and a cat that was an "unwilling" test subject.

I am currently feeding ALL the hungry with a box of Bisquick and some bacon.

I have an IQ of 4012, but that is what "they" told me when I was working at Area 51 designing slower than quantum light but faster than standard light crafts to "fake" out all the people of the earth not as advanced as I.

I am not telling you this to boast, or pump up my ego. I am telling you this so you can get a bigger picture of the question I want to ask. So, here is the question:

If I post in a forum like ATS, how many people can I fool?"

Dorian Soran
edit on 23-1-2012 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Actually the more people wake up, and start to seek their real reason for being here, and especially overcoming the harsh world around us by equalizing ourselves, love, that alone would raise frequencies high enough that even if you're not seeking source, you'd start to wake up and remember. Also would bring in a lot of help.

Thats what they havnt banked on. Every possibly scenario has been fed into their super computers, but they're not bright what they put in after all. I mean you have super computers and could assess anything you wanted, and imput enough data, and multi discplinary data at that, to give that computer a really high probability of outputting really useful and accurate stats, percentages, and they're only concern is how people will react to their fascist ploys. They're that low minded and greedy. WOW. The one I talked to about that assured me they hadn't used the computers the way I assumed they would.

For example, other disciplines in science, suggest evolution occurred to quickly and there was data that suggest its not pushed from behind, ie slow evolution, but being pulled from Ahead, ie according to a plan, there is evidences, all in separate compartments. So the kinds of questions I'd be feeding into their super computers, with all this evidence, from all the differetn disciplines, would be: what is the probability that energy updates at regular intervals. ie. does everything serve a Teleos purpose?

Because that kind of changes you average cycle around, and then you'd have to ask, how do you make the upgrade?

What if you have so long only to get it right and start to progress?

What if, they're not cutting the grade, these elite warmonglers and abusers of humanity, who put themselves above all the rest, self appointed eagles, and going to spend a lot of time redoing things? What if the lowly sheeple are the ones going to upgrade and leave them behind?

If not this cycle, then it may be the next. Maybe they're really bucking the wrong system and data. Maybe they should get their heads out banal pursuits and start asking the right questions.

I mean they're really not accessing the full potentials of their super computers, just doing mundane power struggle studies.

But they pretty well have everyone's reactions covered apparently.

So waking up and connecting to source and equalizing is the best thing anyone can do. Its easier with faith, but even with faith you have to deprogram from all the wars and lies in it.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Einstein worked in a patent office and all this theory was disproved by DATA, something corporate scientists are taught to ignore, to all of our peril.

The fact the my GPS works every day seems to be at severe odds with your claims. Maybe you could illustrate the maths for me and demonstrate what the major perceived differences are?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Unity_99

The fact the my GPS works every day seems to be at severe odds with your claims. Maybe you could illustrate the maths for me and demonstrate what the major perceived differences are?

...now you've done it. Get ready for robo posting for your answer. Of course none of them will actually answer your question....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join