It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am from an Illuminati bloodline with an exception

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
This is a list of the fathers, and mothers of modern technology, and there doesn't seem to be any aquarians there, sorry.

Don't hold your breath, the age of Aquarius is dawning!

Anyway, a lot of inventors, geniuses have never been mentioned. Either because he was an apprentice, working under someone, got stolen, history got manipulated, was a women or didn't have any money.

It's like mason's being proud of their long line of geniuses but forget that their elitism ways overrides much of the honor , while suppressing global evolution.

Another thing, money. The best F1 driver is probably a poor African and the best scientific mind in the world is probably a janitor.

The Age of Aquarius begins in the year 3597 according to John Adderly (Nicholas Campion, The Book of World Horoscopes, 1999, Pgs 489–95). So I wouldn't wait around for it.

Most geniuses are actually known (Beethoven, Mozart, Einstein, et al).

Masons, though they may be intelligent, are a secret society. You may be able to know that a person is intelligent but you probably wont know if they are a Mason or not.

In regard to F1 driving performance or Scientific capability, you should note that very wealthy people, with lots of resources, select F1 drivers by their ability. The drivers themselves only acquire above the ordinary if they win.

Similarly, the process of education and testing also selects the best scientific minds.

Your assertion that these specific traits are somehow inherent in the person and are not learned, perhaps indicates limitations in your experience of the learning and deductive processes?

edit on 24/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

First of all, the original source is not neccesary explicit. Ever heard of the term 'sublime leader', slang from the supreme leader?

And like User8911 said, what is on the surface is only the tip of the iceberg. Ever wonder if what meets the eye is exactly what they want u to perceive? A camoflage, a brand imaging?

If it would be as easy as statistics data, the illuminati would never be able to own the world.

"Chaos can only be controlled through chaos."

And again like i said, greed and ignorance are 2 of couple of things that made the whole scheme work in the first place, no? They just use the people, so they could sit on their comfort chair swinging the green bank notes in front of ur nose. And u would walk freely by ur own will, to perform the small tasks, to complete the grand scheme for them.

As it was not for the money nor the power for them (TPTB) - at least in my theory - it was neither for/about fame. Wealth and power was just part of the game. So why would they want their name in history books either? U can call them the TRICKSTERS, if u like.

And to add upon it, there is not much to expect from a mind failing to catch a pun, they say. Cheers

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by coyote66

Just for clarification, when you say "aquarians" do you mean human people here on Earth who were born under that particular astrological sign, or something else? I'm loath to assume.

Actualy i did point to the particular sign. But it was partialy sarcastical intended.

U dont take anything u get for granted do u, nor swallow the whole cow thrown into ur way?

Cheers

edit on 25-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am always amazed at these threads.

Keep your schizophrenic Internet habits away from Above Top Secret.

If the Illuminati were truly in existence they wouldn't allow themselves to be seen or heard in any medium.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

For a far superior "Aquarius" that is a member of the smartest group on earth you sure can't spell. How come when ever someone comes on here claiming divine intelligence they can't spell the simplest words or use proper grammar ? You spelled necessarily, camouflage, controlled, your, partially, sarcastically, as well as actually all wrong. You also used a word that doesn't even exist with "throwed," and I would get into the grammar, but that would take a while. Way to use that god like Aquarius intelligence, its very obvious now why you refer to non-aquarians as a sub species.

As for the post itself, I couldn't understand it. It just isn't a coherent piece of writing, and lacks any reasonable sentence structure. Something along the lines of "whatever it was all Aquarius even though everything says different, because were smart," but less articulated, doesn't come across very strong when it can't even be legibly typed. Now this could be viewed as a put down, but I think its valid after you professed this strong Aquarius intelligence.

edit on 25-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

For a far superior "Aquarius" that is a member of the smartest group on earth you sure can't spell. How come when ever someone comes on here claiming divine intelligence they can't spell the simplest words or use proper grammar ? You spelled necessarily, camouflage, controlled, your, partially, sarcastically, as well as actually all wrong. You also used a word that doesn't even exist with "throwed," and I would get into the grammar, but that would take a while. Way to use that god like Aquarius intelligence, its very obvious now why you refer to non-aquarians as a sub species.

As for the post itself, I couldn't understand it. It just isn't a coherent piece of writing, and lacks any reasonable sentence structure. Something along the lines of "whatever it was all Aquarius even though everything says different, because were smart," but less articulated, doesn't come across very strong when it can't even be legibly typed. Now this could be viewed as a put down, but I think its valid after you professed this strong Aquarius intelligence.

edit on 25-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

First of all i dont speak english natively. And so does the majority in the world, in case u havent known this yet.

(and i did edit "throwed" before i read this post of yours
)

Second, i dont plan to be cought up in a prison of lingual symbolism. When their is a world outside the world of formal spelled language. There state of mind and coridor of thinking is not the only one existent though.

Third, i never said i was part of the illuminati. I am actualy closer to the anarchist crowd (if that is not a oxymoron to u)

And i wasnt able to find the coherence in judging someones intelligence in a sole relation with their spelling either. As if i am allowed to assume, that being "wordy" (pardon me if this word isnt in the dictionary either) is not a parimeter of intelligence, but rather of those of the politicaly correct crowd, IMHO.

As of being subtle as an effort to acclaim their supreme intellect aswell. But how about the strawmen fallacy?

I never said aquarius possesed a supreme intellect, but rather a different way of thinking. One that is more abstract, more chaotic in the eye of people unable to trace the "abstract patern". Something like that, since words have their limitations to describe the more abstract concepts. But of course i havent professored this subject, thus the experience is supposed to be personal, and intepretations is more a matter of internal perception rather than a formal institution explained in an 'over detailed but emotionaly retarded' scientific journal.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 1/25/2012 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thats why they are called the ILLUMINATI, bcoz not all aquarius are iluminated.

The illuminati are the (self) aware ones. Those with a level of awareness like described in buddhism school?

Aware of what? Aware of stuff, the infinity, the infinite possibility of the mind. The unpredictable nature of someone even unable to predict themselves.

Its about unpredicting the unpredictable. Can u go beyond the term of being predictable nor unpredictable? How can u unpredict something predictable?

Does this sound like an absurd meaningless wordplay to u? Paradoccial? Of course it is, because "the ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth".

As all generalization are wrong.

Let me ask u something, is chaos natural or not? If it was, why do we have the same amount of days in one year? If chaos was not natural, is the 2nd law of thermodynamics (containing) a fallacy?

The illuminati wants u to think u could predict them. Because if u do, they are already one step ahead.

Ps: it is called the theory, u brick.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You said that everyone that isn't an Aquarius is a subspecies, and stated it as "we" not they, lumping yourself in the group above everyone else. Your opening introduction to ATS started with this insulting line
"r thou lower specieses ready for a total world domination of a novum ordo seclorum?!!"

When you take that, and what you have said in this thread, it becomes quite clear that you believe that you, and your fellow Aquarius are "special". When you try to pass your comments off saying "i did point to the particular sign. But it was partialy sarcastical intended', still shows that same mindset. If its only partially sarcastic that would mean its also partially honest.

You are talking about the illuminati, when that has no relevance to what I said. At no point did I say you were illuminati, and have only questioned your divine Aquarius claim. A large portion of what you wrote has to do with this, and the fact that you made that connection all on your own, shows a little bit of delusion at play. So, just to be clear Ì never said you were illuminati, and its extremely odd that you made that connection all on your own.

Now I am going to drop the bomb. On that list of the fathers, and mothers of invention, there are plenty of Aquarius. I thought it would drive my point home if just after you stated that Aquarius manipulate everyone else, and that their far superior in every way, and see all the angles, that I would prove you completely wrong. You were manipulated into believing that there was not one single mention of an Aquarius doing anything of importance all through history, as well as the other Aquarius that responded, all by one link to a list on Wikipedia.

Now if people that are Aquarius including you, can be that easily fooled, are they really the controllers, and puppet masters that you make them out to be ? When you look back your paragraphs filled with justifications of them keeping themselves out of the history books because they need to stay secretive, and are all powerful etc etc. is it not a little bit funny. Just remember as you look through that they are in the history books, you just weren't on the ball enough to look, and believed the info presented without question.

I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings of being superior, but I think you need to re-evaluate your thoughts on the matter. I would also like to add that there is no verbal prison. Language is the tool for the expression of thought, and was invented for that purpose, comments like this "i dont plan to be cought up in a prison of lingual symbolism. When their is a world outside the world of formal spelled language" only make sense if the super powered Aquarius can communicate in colours, or maybe telepathy.

Anyway no harm intended, just the quickest way to prove a point. All of the above, makes your brick comment all the more funny, considering that shoe fits your foot in true Cinderella fashion. Next time someone says something, and shows a link you might want to check it up for yourself. This site use to have a non official motto of "do the research yourself" that originated from the greatly missed Bill Cooper. I wish we could still use it as one.

I also wanted to add that your last post is more incoherent than I could of imagined, and when I read it I pictured a man with a cardboard sign reading "Aquarius run the world" mumbling the words to me while displaying the symptoms of of several syndromes. I didn't put a quarter in his change cup, and I kept on walking.
edit on 26-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You said that everyone that isn't an Aquarius is a subspecies, and stated it as "we" not they, lumping yourself in the group above everyone else. Your opening introduction to ATS started with this insulting line
"r thou lower specieses ready for a total world domination of a novum ordo seclorum?!!"

When you take that, and what you have said in this thread, it becomes quite clear that you believe that you, and your fellow Aquarius are "special". When you try to pass your comments off saying "i did point to the particular sign. But it was partialy sarcastical intended', still shows that same mindset. If its only partially sarcastic that would mean its also partially honest.

You are talking about the illuminati, when that has no relevance to what I said. At no point did I say you were illuminati, and have only questioned your divine Aquarius claim. A large portion of what you wrote has to do with this, and the fact that you made that connection all on your own, shows a little bit of delusion at play. So, just to be clear Ì never said you were illuminati, and its extremely odd that you made that connection all on your own.

Now I am going to drop the bomb. On that list of the fathers, and mothers of invention, there are plenty of Aquarius. I thought it would drive my point home if just after you stated that Aquarius manipulate everyone else, and that their far superior in every way, and see all the angles, that I would prove you completely wrong. You were manipulated into believing that there was not one single mention of an Aquarius doing anything of importance all through history, as well as the other Aquarius that responded, all by one link to a list on Wikipedia.

Now if people that are Aquarius including you, can be that easily fooled, are they really the controllers, and puppet masters that you make them out to be ? When you look back your paragraphs filled with justifications of them keeping themselves out of the history books because they need to stay secretive, and are all powerful etc etc. is it not a little bit funny. Just remember as you look through that they are in the history books, you just weren't on the ball enough to look, and believed the info presented without question.

I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings of being superior, but I think you need to re-evaluate your thoughts on the matter. I would also like to add that there is no verbal prison. Language is the tool for the expression of thought, and was invented for that purpose, comments like this "i dont plan to be cought up in a prison of lingual symbolism. When their is a world outside the world of formal spelled language" only make sense if the super powered Aquarius can communicate in colours, or maybe telepathy.

Anyway no harm intended, just the quickest way to prove a point. All of the above, makes your brick comment all the more funny, considering that shoe fits your foot in true Cinderella fashion. Next time someone says something, and shows a link you might want to check it up for yourself. This site use to have a non official motto of "do the research yourself" that originated from the greatly missed Bill Cooper. I wish we could still use it as one.

I also wanted to add that your last post is more incoherent than I could of imagined, and when I read it I pictured a man with a cardboard sign reading "Aquarius run the world" mumbling the words to me while displaying the symptoms of of several syndromes. I didn't put a quarter in his change cup, and I kept on walking.
edit on 26-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

Let me assume u are lacking of imagination and a sense of humor, how could u possibly take my opening thread seriously? It was a mandatory thread i had to make, and i thought i want to make something funny, to cheer up someones day. (under the assumption, the had the necessary sense of humor).

And it was after i read the dulce book. So my imagination was jumping and flying elsewhere.

Sorry i didnt read all of ur mumbling, i wasnt in the mood. Maybe next time. I just hope u are worth my time, since i have no interest in the kind of discusion, not providing me with something new (and worth), with the same old cliche point of view. And considering i already have enough attention myself, in the real world. No offense ninjaguy.
edit on 26-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

I was going to stay silent here, but now I just have to know.....
Please define what an illuminati blood line is, what it means, and why does it matter. I was adopted myself. Have no clue who my real parents are. What makes you so special? Maybe I'm from this special line too.
What's the secret that sets you apart from the rest of the masses?

And what is this exception you mentioned?

edit on 26-1-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't think you need to debunk or troll hunt the OP tpaine1809 any longer. He was a real genuine soul. His name was Cameron Akers. He passed away on the 15th.

Here is a link to his memorial notice: cameronakersmemory.bbnow.org...

Here is the current thread discussing this tragic story: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See you on the other side Brother...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join