It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am from an Illuminati bloodline with an exception

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
you said you were good at football? are you david akers? how do you feel about the painful loss yesterday?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
...writing is not a sign of higher IQ.

symbols and language seem very intellectual apporaches to "measuring intelligence".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah, they have the same last name, right ? So where do you see a family secret coming into play ???? If you would have used the power of thought, you wouldn't have typed that. Glad to see your reporting to the higher being for duty, as you put it, with no logic or reason to guide you.

I promised myself to not reply to that, but it was such a stupid comment that I couldn't help myself.

Report it as slanderous quick, I mean its true, but its still offensive.
edit on 23-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
From the opening post:

Originally posted by tpaine1809
My last name is Akers. My mother was adopted from Italy by my grandfather. He is a 32nd degree mason of Scottish decent. I never met my biological father, even though I know who he is.

Come on, people. Drawing a correct conclusion with misinterpreted facts is still intellectually bankrupt.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I have logic, and am basically not giving too much time here, and don't expect Higher Power to read for me by the way, or mess up for me either, thats our lower functioning here. But from what I read you thought race would eliminate his possible lineages, and no it doesnt. And to think you could put someone down for reading quickly and make some extremely far reaching generalizations about them, is a little bit of an agenda to me.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Get a clue, seriously. If he was adopted by the family it would be no family secret. If they share the same last name, and are from the same family than it should show in the Aker family tree, family photos etc. You want to say I have an agenda, based on my having the ability to use my brain a little better than you ? Wow, you must be a hit at book burning parties. I shouldn't say this, but I don't care anymore. You dopes that speak about higher callings, and "reporting to the higher cause" never do anything but believe in horse # to the point where you will even trust the ridiculous story put forward in the op.

Get a crystal out, and pray for world calm.
edit on 23-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
Sorry to break into this post but:

I have discovered a way to transfer matter from one point to another with a hand held laser light from Walgreens, it wasnt really that hard. Took me like 15 minutes or so and a cat that was an "unwilling" test subject.

I am currently feeding ALL the hungry with a box of Bisquick and some bacon.

I have an IQ of 4012, but that is what "they" told me when I was working at Area 51 designing slower than quantum light but faster than standard light crafts to "fake" out all the people of the earth not as advanced as I.

I am not telling you this to boast, or pump up my ego. I am telling you this so you can get a bigger picture of the question I want to ask. So, here is the question:

If I post in a forum like ATS, how many people can I fool?"

Dorian Soran
edit on 23-1-2012 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

Hmmm yes, and why is it always the poor Cat that becomes the unwilling (victim) test subject hmm?

I was strolling through the park one day, minding my own business, laying claim to stuff as Cats do, pssss this is mine, pssss this is mine, when all of a sudden some crazy dude wearing a tin foil hat comes along and shoves me into a bag.
Next thing i know, i'm sitting in what looks like a modified microwave oven.
..looking through the glass at some weirdo with a colander on his head which is attached to my experimental cell of doom by a rather oversize piece of cable..not good methinks.
Suddenly there was this huge flash of light and a loud bang, the door fell off and i was free.
I remember running past the foul perpetrator of this deed who was under the table meowing incessantly.
Ha serves you right, i remember thinking as plans of anti-gravitic airframes flooded my mind together with an urge to RULE THE WORLD !!
Anyway since then i have found the ability to type on a keyboard and an overwhelming desire to post on ATS ???
And......wait a minute...IT WAS YOU !!

I know...completely off topic.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

The Illuminati was a philosophical movement started by Adam Weishaupt in 1776, its aims were anti-monarchist.

Several monarchies and the church strenuously opposed the Illuminati and it died out ages ago due to its irrelevance and the fact that most countries have transitioned away from entirely monarchistic government.

Lots of people make claim to the existence of the Illuminati and many of these people claim to be members. Usually they have not read any Illuminati litrature, are aware of the goals and aims of the organization or have looked at the history of it.

Here's a Wikipedia link

There is no Illuminati bloodline.

ATS seems to get "Illuminati members" posting at the rate of about three a week.

My estimate is that, on average, they are usually less than twenty years old, not particularly politically aware or historically educated.

You appear to be older but your difficulty with English punctuation seems to negate your claims to high IQ.

DNA searches and even online searches can identify your family tree.

Have you tried searching to see if there are any actual genetic links between the names you posted as being your suspected relatives?

edit on 23/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you don't know the name of a group, but you suspect it exists, how do you ask about it without giving it a name that people might understand?

See the problem?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
if you really debunked einsteins theory of relativity, you would know who this equation was named after and what it is used to calculate:

x'=gx+bt.

if you can answer that, you will contacted shortly with all the information you require.

edit on 23-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you really debunked einsteins theory of relativity, you would know who this equation was named after and what it is used to calculate:

x'=gx+bt.

if you can answer that, you will contacted shortly with all the information you require.

That is a Lorentz Transformation.

Can i join now ??

All Hail Eris..

Cosmic..
edit on 23-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

x'=gx+bt.

Only in the Galilean schema, where space is assumed to be linear. Not actually relativistic.

Could also be a loose expression of Rolles Theorem, but that's not really explicitly physics and so is not probably intended as an answer.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Can i join now ??

Only if you can see the fnords.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ewige blumencraft!

I prefer Kali, how do you like them apples, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

x'=gx+bt.

Only in the Galilean schema, where space is assumed to be linear. Not actually relativistic.

Could also be a loose expression of Rolles Theorem, but that's not really explicitly physics and so is not probably intended as an answer.

Now now now...you are talking way above the head , but not IQ of the OP. Yes, he took his ball and went home a few pages back, but what if he comes back here to read...it might hurt his widdle feelings....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

x'=gx+bt.

Now now now...you are talking way above the head , but not IQ of the OP. Yes, he took his ball and went home a few pages back, but what if he comes back here to read...it might hurt his widdle feelings....

Ah yes, but he doesn't see the fnords like we do...

Hmmm i remember way back when i was Pope something or other, it was all so different.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ewige blumencraft!

Hah. I see your flower and raise you a serpent.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Ewige blumencraft!

Hah. I see your flower and raise you a serpent.

Double hah. I see your serpent and raise you two snorkels and a slice of bacon.

Cosmic..
edit on 23-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I see your candy cane, and raise you a jelly bracelet and first edition copy of The Boy Scouts Handbook.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join