It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We, the citizens of the world, do not:

- envy you ( because you are the fat stupid cattle, you really are)
- we despise you, as you are so fat, indoctrinated and stupid, and unattractive, fat stupid ass...ls

When will you ever get it, you are not popular anywhere, anymore...

Stay away, stinking idiots...
You are not welcome

I take it then, you won't be friending me on Facebook?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Still the hate remains....

Maybe its a new breed of jealously spawned in the minds of sad prejudiced types based on the decrees of other sad prejudiced types who pretend to govern them under the guise of democracy, the very thing that gives such people a platform they abuse, not use...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes You're right it is fascism isn't it ? I'm still a lil grogy with a hangover from all the neighbors that gather here on fridays. I love my country Sonny. With all my heart and tears. That's a giant sized heart and lately a lot of tears.
I feel the hate people have for us coming thru this thread and even now, I'm wiping a tear from my cheek. Like Slayer said it does hurt.

link   

link   
Someone needs a warm American hug.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes You're right it is fascism isn't it ? I'm still a lil grogy with a hangover from all the neighbors that gather here on fridays. I love my country Sonny. With all my heart and tears. That's a giant sized heart and lately a lot of tears.
I feel the hate people have for us coming thru this thread and even now, I'm wiping a tear from my cheek. Like Slayer said it does hurt.

You are not the only one.

I will say this. As long as I live,I will be proud of America.

Good or Bad.

Change is on the horizon,many feel it. I do.

Now lets hope its for the good!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

Southunder is a perfect example of one who has issues himself and takes it out on others. His anger is deep and has to blame someone. It is always the fault of the United States...like when he soiled his pants 3 minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Someone needs a warm American hug.

I think a few idiots on this thread need a big warm something!

Maybe a big warm mug of milk and a rocking chair padded with a patch-work sheet as they curl up this weekend and READ A BOOK TO ED--UC---ATE THEMSELVES!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

ive been told im in great shape but maybe i should run a little more

you just need a hug don't know

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We, the citizens of the world, do not:

- envy you ( because you are the fat stupid cattle, you really are)
- we despise you, as you are so fat, indoctrinated and stupid, and unattractive, fat stupid ass...ls

When will you ever get it, you are not popular anywhere, anymore...

Stay away, stinking idiots...
You are not welcome

I take it then, you won't be friending me on Facebook?

I have to give you props that was a good one!

He won't be friending you on that AMERICAN MADE FACEBOOK wearing his FAVORITE AMERICAN JEANS!

oh the humanity! boo hoo!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by sonnny1

Mmm yeah and what happened to Martin Luther King Jr ???

Cosmic..

Why change the subject?

Could you answer the question I asked about North Korea,and their freedom?

You compared the United States to them.

I countered the point with the freedoms we have in this country.

Thanks.....

Yeah in which you posted a vid of Martin Luther King Jr.

Your welcome.....

Cosmic..

Way to change the subject....K

I will bite,and play.

Yes MLK was assassinated. But his courage is what Americans will always remember,including those outside of America.

He was able to talk about things,he could NEVER say in North Korea. Its called freedom to do.

Now,as I asked before. Can you show me the FREEDOM to do this in North Korea?

You compared those country's,as equals.

Waiting................

Actually i equated them as being mutually brainwashed by flag waving , anthem singing and BS believing.

NK kills it's citizens in the full light of day with Military force, the US kills its citizens in a much more insidious and covert manner, the threat is the same.

Lets compare citizens in jail...oops the US takes the lead.

Ok what about executions...oops can't go there.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Any Wrestling fans here? Yes, no? Oh, relax!!!
My point is that we haven't said the "h" word yet...

You know...
YOU KNOW!!!!!
Heroes? Brave men we all adored as action figures in our youth...

And what's wrestling got to do with that?

Well it seemed Hulk Hogan flew the Red, White, and the Blue, for you all at one time or another. Then there was Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt Slaughter, Hogan a ton more times. Then there was Lex Luger, Sting, more recently, Kurt Angle...

Point is, friends-- Patriotism is too charged a word now, and many can't handle opinions, least of all anything else, which makes this thread so tragic given I've maintained for most of it, how America has many positives!!!

So, whatcha gonna do?
Brother?!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I laughed myself to tears reading the responses to the insults. I am sincerely proud of the people who have remained civil even when getting hammered with insults.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What a great thread, sonnny. I think you've exposed the reality that haters abound. The key to a great thread is: 1 part common sense and 99 parts controversy!

For the haters…

edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Any Wrestling fans here? Yes, no? Oh, relax!!!
My point is that we haven't said the "h" word yet...

You know...
YOU KNOW!!!!!
Heroes? Brave men we all adored as action figures in our youth...

And what's wrestling got to do with that?

Well it seemed Hulk Hogan flew the Red, White, and the Blue, for you all at one time or another. Then there was Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt Slaughter, Hogan a ton more times. Then there was Lex Luger, Sting, more recently, Kurt Angle...

Point is, friends-- Patriotism is too charged a word now, and many can't handle opinions, least of all anything else, which makes this thread so tragic given I've maintained for most of it, how America has many positives!!!

So, whatcha gonna do?
Brother?!

You love it so much, why not # off and move there? Everyone else in England will remember the US as being the largest financier of the IRA and other terror groups in our nation.

You sicken me just as much as the yanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Actually you said this........

North Koreans are proud of their nation too, and they are led to believe they invented everything too... Must be the flag waving and Anthem singing BS they are fed everyday right ??

Unfortunately you picked a bad country to "equate" America to.

Then again,I find this to be exactly why I made the thread.

Pros of America?

NONE.

Faults of America?

Equates to North Korea.

The blind hatred for America is so prevalent that you HAD to equate it to one of the worst country's on the planet.

They have NO freedoms,to do what me and you are doing today. Talking.

Thank you for proving my point.

edit on 21-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can understand other countries TRYING to defame the US, but to see my own American brothers and sisters doing it just breaks my heart...Heck! It really angers me! I don't care what is going on in Washington. To berate your own country, a country of freedom, strength and wonderful, compassionate people, you deserve a good a@@ beating and I would be the first in line. The United States government has made some bad decisions but does that give you an excuse to turn against your brothers? This country is still the best country to live in! It doesn't matter what race, or religion, if you work at it, you can succeed in life! Get off the computer you idiots and go help with a charity or help a child in need!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I've been a bit lost lately. Haven't known what to think. I know you're busy here right now but when you get the chance check out this lil test I ran that you might have missed. I'm going to follow your lead here and not give up on the sweetness that is my beloved home.
If she is brought to her knees ? I do so hope to be there to help her on her feet again. Thank God I've been a part of her. Thank God.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join