learn more

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Well, somebody needs to kill the murderers before the victims family does!!!!! Troll

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
American's as a whole are cleared in conscious of any wrong doing in the world, since the politicians are bought and paid for. It is the criminals at the top that hold all the cards and rig the elections with their deceptive propaganda and is they alone that hold all the responsibility.

It used to be in the past that bribing politicians was looked down upon and the people involved were shamed. Now with the Supreme Courts decision, it is all out in the open with no shame whatsoever. This country is done and the top elite hold all the cards.

If you approve of this corruption you are part of the problem.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

Whats with you?

You say you're an American and you bash the country and point out our flaws and speak about all the evils we do etc etc etc...

Yet, You as an American don't provide any solutions or tell us what YOU are doing to improve YOUR country.

Now why is that?

Just like being on the popular bash America Bandwagon for kicks?

edit on 20-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
I laughed myself to tears reading the responses to the insults. I am sincerely proud of the people who have remained civil even when getting hammered with insults.

I respect that, friend.

Thing is, I would'n't of minded some bad opinions thrown my way, but they've basically ignored my advocacy that America is ok!

AND I'm an Englishman saying so-- which is as allied and informed a view as one can get.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I will bookmark it randyvs.....

Thank you again,for adding to the thread.....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
For the haters…

edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's a practice more closely associated with third world countries, but in bleak times in a Chicago-area suburb, 30 people were buried in a mass grave on Wednesday. The pauper's burial section at Homewood Memorial Gardens was established for those who could not afford to pay for a burial plot. And it is a problem that's sweeping America as tough economic times have led to an increase in the number of indigent burials the morgue must perform.

The irony of truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Any Wrestling fans here? Yes, no? Oh, relax!!!
My point is that we haven't said the "h" word yet...

You know...
YOU KNOW!!!!!
Heroes? Brave men we all adored as action figures in our youth...

And what's wrestling got to do with that?

Well it seemed Hulk Hogan flew the Red, White, and the Blue, for you all at one time or another. Then there was Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt Slaughter, Hogan a ton more times. Then there was Lex Luger, Sting, more recently, Kurt Angle...

Point is, friends-- Patriotism is too charged a word now, and many can't handle opinions, least of all anything else, which makes this thread so tragic given I've maintained for most of it, how America has many positives!!!

So, whatcha gonna do?
Brother?!

You love it so much, why not # off and move there? Everyone else in England will remember the US as being the largest financier of the IRA and other terror groups in our nation.

You sicken me just as much as the yanks.

You've just gone and vindicated so much of my earlier, and ironically, utterly ignored views how there's no place for hate.

Peace, friend.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by malachi777

I take this personally...

Here is a thread for people presumably thinking, presumably having a brain... Which you have not...

Although you flock to a site with a flag name 'deny ignorance'- you are simpletons, for #s sake your main info source is wikipedia, you are so ignorant for so many reasons.

Previously, my posts why I hate you were deleted from here..

I did not use to hate you, but now, I do. dispassionately, coldly, I wish you all the pain you have inflicted on the world - upon you...

You say you are not to blame- it is your # up govt. No it is you, you are the product of your government- ant it is the product of you- you are what happens...

My previous posts were deleted..
But, first, your government is a criminal f s.

Second- you are the criminal...
You say, it is not us, like Nazis had before...

But these fuc..d plastic, evil, necrophiliac soldiers of yours, who:

- rape
- scalp, yes we know whaT you do you fu...rs
- distroy
- piss on the dead
- kill everything in sight

are yours, are made of your semen, are the product of your pathetic making love/ sex in your case, are your dark evil children, grand children, sisters, brothers...

May you burn like Iraqis. Libyans, may you suffer, you garbage

link   
reply to post by seabag

0. Entertainment The movies the world watches, the television shows they tune into, and the music they listen to are, for the most part, produced in the United States. For instance, the U.S. exports more than 25 times the number of movies and television shows than it consumes from abroad, a fact that causes Ben Wattenberg to observe quite correctly that America is "the most culturally potent nation in the world."

I can't believe you would add this for why you are the greatest nation that ever was lol.

9. Immigration During the hundred years ending in the 1920s, a majority of the world's immigrants came to one lone country: the United States. Today, the U.S. takes in more immigrants than at any point in its history.

Again, how does that make you the greatest nation? America was just a baby. Of course people would want to go there. How is the mixed culture any different to say, Great Britain?

8. Technology Americans have given the world motion pictures, the telephone, the television, the computer, the Internet, the airplane, the VCR, and a host of other machines and devices that have vastly improved the quality of life on the planet. Ironically, the terrorists who hate the U.S. give America a tacit endorsement every time they turn on a light, escape the heat through air conditioning, monitor their exploits on television or the internet, or communicate via telephone.

telephone was invented in america
television was not invented in america
computer was invented by a few in different countries.

How about China, who invented stuff we use today, including

compass
gunpowder
printmaking
paper making

To name but a few. Does that make them the greatest nation ever? Many nations have invented many things, not just america.

7. Creating Wealth America is the sun around which the world economy revolves. The typical creator of wealth in the world is an American. Foreigners benefit from buying better products from American companies and working better jobs manufacturing such products. Take America's $9 trillion dollar economy out of the picture, and the economic well being of the rest of the world nose-dives.

Yeah, thats going well for america at the moment, isnt it
No, you are missing the point, or just to blind to see it. America will not stay the biggest super power forever. If you think that, you are a fool. China or india will be in about 20 years from now. Like i said before, super powers come and go. Go read some history and tell me otherwise.

6. Generosity With great wealth comes great generosity. In 2000, Americans gave more than $200 billion in charity, dwarfing the amount donated elsewhere. Since World War II, the U.S. government has given well in excess of $500 billion (not adjusted for inflation) in foreign aid.

So, you think that makes it ok to invade other countries for oil, killing thousands. You think thats ok?

5. Human Achievement Americans have stretched the bounds of the possible. The first transatlantic flight, putting a man on the moon, breaking the speed of sound, constructing the Hoover Dam, and building the Panama Canal serve as testimony to American courage and ingenuity. It wasn't Danes or Bolivians or Iranians or Koreans who achieved these feats. It was Americans. This is significant.

Who invented the rocket to put you on the moon? Thats right, an x nazi, so dont even go there
You talk like your the only country to achieve great things. Im guessing you know little about world history

4. Enlightened Power The Soviet Empire ruled over Eastern Europe. The Ottoman Empire claimed dominion over vast stretches of the Islamic world. The Empire of the Sun sought dominion over the Orient. The American Empire rules...only Americans. America is an historical curiosity. It is the most powerful country in the world, yet it eschews imperialism. Instead, it has used its military might to liberate.

What a complete load of rubbish! You really think you are invading these countries for the good of the people lol. Why not invade countries outside the middle east like north korea, for the good of the people!

Its all about oil!

3. Medicine Will Nigerian doctors make the blind see? Will Cambodians cure AIDS? Will Pakistanis eradicate cancer? The answer is probably not. Why? The reason is that non-Westerners have had no discernable impact on modern medicine

But will other western countries have the chance to do this, yes, not just America.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Actually you said this........

North Koreans are proud of their nation too, and they are led to believe they invented everything too... Must be the flag waving and Anthem singing BS they are fed everyday right ??

Unfortunately you picked a bad country to "equate" America to.

Then again,I find this to be exactly why I made the thread.

Pros of America?

NONE.

Faults of America?

Equates to North Korea.

The blind hatred for America is so prevalent that you HAD to equate it to one of the worst country's on the planet.

They have NO freedoms,to do what me and you are doing today. Talking.

Thank you for proving my point.

edit on 21-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Your welcome..

You guys are so sensitive you make it real easy.

Have a nice hot cup of STFU but don't criticize the US, cos we'll get all upset.

And for the record..no-one has asked me to describe the pro's of the US.

And as for blind hatred of the US...please...

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

Well, somebody needs to kill the murderers before the victims family does!!!!! Troll

I am not a Troll..

Keep calm and carry on.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Any Wrestling fans here? Yes, no? Oh, relax!!!
My point is that we haven't said the "h" word yet...

You know...
YOU KNOW!!!!!
Heroes? Brave men we all adored as action figures in our youth...

And what's wrestling got to do with that?

Well it seemed Hulk Hogan flew the Red, White, and the Blue, for you all at one time or another. Then there was Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt Slaughter, Hogan a ton more times. Then there was Lex Luger, Sting, more recently, Kurt Angle...

Point is, friends-- Patriotism is too charged a word now, and many can't handle opinions, least of all anything else, which makes this thread so tragic given I've maintained for most of it, how America has many positives!!!

So, whatcha gonna do?
Brother?!

You love it so much, why not # off and move there? Everyone else in England will remember the US as being the largest financier of the IRA and other terror groups in our nation.

You sicken me just as much as the yanks.

You've just gone and vindicated so much of my earlier, and ironically, utterly ignored views how there's no place for hate.

Peace, friend.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

Yes there is. There is a place for more than hate with this disgusting nation and the disgusting creatures you are so fast to defend.

As I say, # off there if you love them so much.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think you need to do some reaserch. A fair few on that list didn't originate in the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"A little less conversation, a little more action!"

Timely Elvis lyrics there, friends. Back then, AND now.

Look him up, stop, listen, and smile.

And that's it.

We all love the King!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer I could just follow you around the site and be entertained all day.
Excellence indeed.

Oh and rock on.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

2. Democracy
More than 215 years after the Constitutional Convention, most people on the planet still do not have a right to vote. Every Arab country, more than three-fourths of African nations, and many of the most populous nations in the Orient still deny their citizens the right to choose their own leaders. Despite the continued rejection by many foreign leaders, the ideals of the American Founding became contagious. Our example served to topple regimes far from our shores

I dont see what you are getting at here. What about western countries, austrailia, new zealand etc. Again, this proves nothing.

1. Freedom
America has shined as a beacon of freedom in an unfree world for more than two centuries. To this day, for instance, most people living outside our borders reside in countries where the private practice of broadcast journalism is illegal and where the state is the dominant banker. Americans can say anything they want, worship any god they choose, and associate with any motley crew around. Our legacy is not slave chains, Wounded Knee, and the murder of James Byrd, but American GIs liberating a Nazi death camp, an immigrant's first glance of lady liberty's torch, and Ronald Reagan exhorting the Soviet's to tear down the Berlin Wall. If nothing else, America means freedom.

Please tell me how america is more free that western countries like the uk?

What country in the history of the world boasts such an impressive record of bettering the lot of all of humanity

Please, read some history on what other countries have done through history. Most of the points above are not valid at all.

Im not saying that america has not done some great things, because they have, jsut like many countries. But when you get clueless people like you who know nothing about history and other countries outside your own, then i have to say something.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder

I take this personally...

Here is a thread for people presumably thinking, presumably having a brain... Which you have not...

Although you flock to a site with a flag name 'deny ignorance'- you are simpletons, for #s sake your main info source is wikipedia, you are so ignorant for so many reasons.

Previously, my posts why I hate you were deleted from here..

I did not use to hate you, but now, I do. dispassionately, coldly, I wish you all the pain you have inflicted on the world - upon you...

You say you are not to blame- it is your # up govt. No it is you, you are the product of your government- ant it is the product of you- you are what happens...

My previous posts were deleted..
But, first, your government is a criminal f s.

Second- you are the criminal...
You say, it is not us, like Nazis had before...

But these fuc..d plastic, evil, necrophiliac soldiers of yours, who:

- rape
- scalp, yes we know whaT you do you fu...rs
- distroy
- piss on the dead
- kill everything in sight

are yours, are made of your semen, are the product of your pathetic making love/ sex in your case, are your dark evil children, grand children, sisters, brothers...

May you burn like Iraqis. Libyans, may you suffer, you garbage

I get worse treatment from my in-laws!

You do have a point though.

It, ultimately, is our responsibility.

As Americans, we should lead by example in the arena of personal responsibility. We should stand up and take responsibility for all our actions.
The good and the bad.

Now if the detractors want to just focus on the bad?

Then the fault is with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Your welcome..

You guys are so sensitive you make it real easy.

Have a nice hot cup of STFU but don't criticize the US, cos we'll get all upset.

And for the record..no-one has asked me to describe the pro's of the US.

And as for blind hatred of the US...please...

Cosmic..

I criticize my Country daily. I live here.

Thats Ok though. I don't expect you to give out the pros of America.

And yes,there is blind hatred.............

Probably As many blind people not willing to admit,it seems.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

man for someone who hates america so much you should probably get off your american made computer

another reason why i love being an american i don't have to spew hatred towards other countries

i don't hate your country, i thought we were friends
edit on 21-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join