The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

And even after you spewing all that hate, I want to wish you a life of freedom, a life to continue your free speech and I will be there to protect you when an enemy comes to take your life away...but please, just don't ever show up at my front door because that will be when my defending you ends! Have a great life and get some mental help. You are a very angry person.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
edit on 21-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I doubt you've been on the inside of a US Immigration office. I have and it's amazing how many people from so many foreign countries are clamboring to get it. It is a privelege to be a US citizen and everyone who comes here to get citizenship knows it.
This is not to say I approve of every aggression dreamed up by members of the CFR and the Bilderbergs. It's all being run by the NWO Elite, and the Elite are Internationalists from every country. They could be in yours too.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I did not use to hate you, but now, I do. dispassionately, coldly, I wish you all the pain you have inflicted on the world - upon you...

Please tell us how you yourself, personally, make a difference in your countries affairs,

What do you suggest?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled American Hate-fest for a station Break

Crank it up....

Oh man! I really enjoyed that!

I blasted out of my AMERICAN MADE BOSE LIFESTYLE SYSTEM and the neighbors were probably thinking...."DAMN! Them Joneses are getting down!" I had the block shaking!

I thank you for that! I really appreciate that my fellow AMERICAN!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

If only those who voted for Obama had listened to Jerome Corsi when he came out with his book Obamanation.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes...dismissed for being inferior.
-waves hand-

Incidently, my passport looks like a quilt..been around the world. and yes, in every country, you got your norms, your world minds, and a few gutter rats. your mindset falls pretty much at the bottom barrel of the gutter rats mindset.

Enjoy accomplishing nothing. I feel silly for even responding to such a child, but I am waiting for skyrim to reload.
in the meantime, enjoy our internet, the brit's www, and the western english language, all of which you use to say you hate using.

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by SaturnFX

Interesting, but all my previous threads against your stupid and evil country got deleted...

ooop's, I get to be quick here, Mods, please delete me from here, as I have no technical knowledge for it, strangely you are like FB. I want out, due to too much of USA stupidity- am disgusted...

My stupids from USA, you are necrophiliacs, evil, and worst of all, you are a stupid nation...

You :
- rape
- pillage
- kill

and you would love us to believe that you are nice...Like Nazis...

I am desperately trying to post this but this silly ATS deletes it:
- we hate you
- your government is a #
- you are a # people
- stay away, because you stink

Previously I have posted the reasons, and they are too many...

Now, after being deleted, I just say

Do not come close.
We DO hate you because you deserve it-you are the necrophiliac wanking masturbating bustards, and f...k off

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

If only those who voted for Obama had listened to Jerome Corsi when he came out with his book Obamanation.

Know this.
After 8 years of George Bush, The Dems could have run Donald Duck / Goofy against the GOP

And still won.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

man for someone who hates america so much you should probably get off your american made computer

another reason why i love being an american i don't have to spew hatred towards other countries

i don't hate your country, i thought we were friends
edit on 21-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

What makes you think all Computors are American manufactured? Mine isn't it's a Japaneese Sony.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by seabag

0. Entertainment The movies the world watches, the television shows they tune into, and the music they listen to are, for the most part, produced in the United States. For instance, the U.S. exports more than 25 times the number of movies and television shows than it consumes from abroad, a fact that causes Ben Wattenberg to observe quite correctly that America is "the most culturally potent nation in the world."

I can't believe you would add this for why you are the greatest nation that ever was lol.

9. Immigration During the hundred years ending in the 1920s, a majority of the world's immigrants came to one lone country: the United States. Today, the U.S. takes in more immigrants than at any point in its history.

Again, how does that make you the greatest nation? America was just a baby. Of course people would want to go there. How is the mixed culture any different to say, Great Britain?

8. Technology Americans have given the world motion pictures, the telephone, the television, the computer, the Internet, the airplane, the VCR, and a host of other machines and devices that have vastly improved the quality of life on the planet. Ironically, the terrorists who hate the U.S. give America a tacit endorsement every time they turn on a light, escape the heat through air conditioning, monitor their exploits on television or the internet, or communicate via telephone.

telephone was invented in america
television was not invented in america
computer was invented by a few in different countries.

How about China, who invented stuff we use today, including

compass
gunpowder
printmaking
paper making

To name but a few. Does that make them the greatest nation ever? Many nations have invented many things, not just america.

SNIPP.......

I have to give you a STAR for this post!!

You went ABOVE and BEYOND in your attempt to discredit America!

I hope you’re proud of yourself!

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

only in Iraq, 500 000 ( Five hundred thousands) of orphans....
Trafficked, raped, abused...

By your forces and the servants you have installed in your name, you .....You- criminals

Do you think we do not know?

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Know this.
After 8 years of George Bush, The Dems could have run Donald Duck / Goofy against the GOP

And still won.

Ironic. We have Goofy running against Obama this time, and it'll be a shoe-in.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I have been clearly seeing a general distrust,and and out right hatred for anything that shares an American point of view on ATS.

From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County.

"Warmonger" and "Peacehater" have become the rebuttal of the day.

JEWSA are the newest catchphrases.

As America stands actively to respond to the threats of the World,I find it disheartening to say the least.
With the economic upheaval,to World Wide Job loss,It seems that America,and what it stands for,has become the linchpin of BLAME.

Yes, I have seen this as well. From my own general observations I see this as the result of two issues...

a) Those Amercians who don't travel abroad often (or at all) wouldn't know this, but American culture is EVERYWHERE in the world. Go to a music store in another country and you'll see the same Guns and Roses and Michale Jackson albums that you do here. Go to a movie theater in another country and odds are that it's almost certain to be a US film. Everyone here knows about the riots in China when th Apple Iphone launch was delayed. Oh, and people in India play World of Warcraft just as the people in the States do. By the way, SURPRISE, CNN and FOX news plays on foreign television just as it is here. Plus I've seen McDonalds restaurants everywhere from Switzerland to Mexico (did you know there's even a Hooters restaurant in Bejing?). There is some resentment from US influence being pushed everywhere and not just politically. It's akin to the resentment against those bubbleheads Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian who are being pushed down everyone's throats by the media despite their adding literally no value whatsoever to the world. When we Americans come along and do something controversial, there's going to be a pre-existing resentment to it. Look at Somalia- warlords were controlling food distribution as a weapon, so when US troops came in to assist in food distribution and to capture some of the worst troublemakers, the Somalis fought tooth and nail against us. Six months after we left, they went back to their infighting and wound up murdering the same leaders they fought and died to protect. They didn't fight us because they were loyal to their leaders. They fought us because we were meddling in their affairs, even if it was for a positive reason. Yes they were starving to death, but it was their problem to resolve, not ours.

b) As for Americans themselves, I've seen it time and time again- among the younger (especially college age) generations...or to the people who never grew out of that age like college professors... it's seen as almost a fad to be dredging up whatever rotten thing the US gov't did. IT makes them feel sophisticated and in the know somehow. When I was in college I had a discussion with a bunch of know-it-alls who acused the CIA of assassinating farmers in central america to keep the prices of bananas down! This is because they're essentially children who have suddenly woken up and see the world around them for the first time, and since they have no prior experience in assimulating such information they look at all the negative information and build up a viewpoint of mistrust and disrespect. What they don't understand is that the entire reason why they even know about the negative information is because we're genuinely a free society and our misdeeds are out in the open just as our good deeds are, and other societies like North Korea and Iran are more successful in keeping their dirty laundry a secret so all you see is their own positive spin on themselves. Compare footage of choreographed assemblies of smiling North Korean children waving banners in reverence to Kim Jong sick-in-the-head with footage of riot suited NYC cops pepper spraying sitting protestors demononstrating against corporate greed, and you can see how people would get such a one sided viewpoint if they weren't sophisticated enough to read between the lines.

I look at it this way...the entire reason people like this can even gripe against the gov't is specifically because we're a free society and we're free to say what we want without repercussion. If these gloom-and-doom conspiracy theorists opened their mouths in a real dictatorship (cough cough Tiannemen square cough) they'd have disappeared from the face of the Earth the moment they drew their very next breath, and I notice that despite their preaching "imminent US dictatorship any day now" for decades, I notice they're still ranting and haven't been rounded up to be sent to a political camp yet.

The right to be free also necessarily includes the right to behave like a damned fool.
edit on 21-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: Corrected misspelling to placate the grammar Nazis

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Japanese built with American ingenuity and technology!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Cosmic4life

I doubt you've been on the inside of a US Immigration office. I have and it's amazing how many people from so many foreign countries are clamboring to get it. It is a privelege to be a US citizen and everyone who comes here to get citizenship knows it.
This is not to say I approve of every aggression dreamed up by members of the CFR and the Bilderbergs. It's all being run by the NWO Elite, and the Elite are Internationalists from every country. They could be in yours too.

I reside in the UK, our immigration office is always full too.

As for the Elites, well yeah of course they are here, there is no NWO, it's the same Old World Order.

You do not approve of every aggression dreamed up by CFR/Bilderbergs ?? just some of them right ??

The difference is that you have a Constitution which forbids aggression against foreign nations unless attacked.

Amazes me how so many so called Americans can be so un-American and not know it.

Cosmic..

link   

Can we have some sources?

I am not denying terrible things happen.

link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by alldaylong

Japanese built with American ingenuity and technology!

The people who developed the technology came from many countries not just the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Sorry to jump in here southunder but this dude's twisting my nipples.

"And even after you spewing all that hate, I want to wish you a life of freedom, a life to continue your free speech and I will be there to protect you when an enemy comes to take your life away"

With any luck American will have devoured itself with in the next 20 years, so i would start protecting yourself!

"but please, just don't ever show up at my front door because that will be when my defending you ends!"

That sounds a lot like a threat, if it was me your were referring to i would report you to a mod. Bet you a pound to a penny ya cana fight sleep wee man. And your ramblings make you sound like you needs your sleep! LoL

"Have a great life and get some mental help. You are a very angry person."

Think we all here know who needs to take there own advice, no pointing elbows.

edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by sonnny1

By your forces and the servants you have installed in your name, you .....You- criminals

Do you think we do not know?

People throw numbers around like they're poker chips at a frat house Texas Hold Em party..

How many "orphans" were created by IED's, by market "homocide" bombers, by their own culture?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

We were already in South Korea when the CHINESE were there spreading communism. I happen to know personally someone who did Intel.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join